Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan (25117 Views)

2022 AFCON: Nigeria, Egypt, Cameroon Seeded Ahead Of Draws / Nigeria's Golden Eaglets Qualify For U17 AFCON After Victory Over Burkina Faso / CAF Announce Host For 2019 AFCON After Stripping Off Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by FashionCookie(f): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2021
majamajic:

I have like 1000 things to do than watching South Africa play Sudan in cup of nations qualifers , I rather go fetch water

Na so the match bad reach?
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Very disappointing, there's money, facilities, talent etc ..
how come with all these u claimed u has , country without facilities, talents and money keep beating you like pikin Face rugby and cricket that's where unah belong

1 Like

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by elmessiahs(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2021
Baliqeez:

And when you watch their league, you'll think you are watching European leagues with the way DSTV portrays them.
BURNA say na schemes and packages...

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Femeto: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2021
Well structured league but bad players.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2021
E shock me
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Buffalo2(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2021
lexy2014:

SA has one of d best rugby traditions in d world yet it can't play physical football
I wonder o
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by sugarfrank(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2021
azeeza:
Bafana Bayana.
Bafana Bayana Banana

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Akasammyoka: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2021
Always turn to spain when playing super eagle. Those hates Nigeria even in football games. Can not forget what they did to naija

1 Like

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Akuruoulo(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2021
azeeza:
Bafana Bayana.
Bayana is for their women
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by younglleo: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The South African team has never been physical, our strengths has traditionally been speed and skill. We've always struggled against taller and more physical west African teams
Soo make una carry me go southy, atleast i fit deliver in terms of football...
Dis is very urgent and u will have ur pay for 2yrs
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Kharol1234:
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday Mr Kharol. More blessed years, WULLNP IJN AMEN.
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by na2016: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2021
MilesLamar:
They have the best league in Africa, but their National team never fails to disappoint.. Damnit.

I dont think they have the best league. northern African countries do

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by azeeza(f): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Bayana is for their women
thanks I know
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by nogragra: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2021
robosky02:

Sudan deny Bafana Afcon spot

https://www.kickoff.com/news/articles/south-africa-news/categories/news/sa-national-teams/2022-africa-cup-of-nations-qualifier-match
Fake africans called south africa the land of monsters with xenophobic attitude.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by bonetalk(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2021
And DStv will be hyping their league

1 Like

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by mechanics(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2021
azeeza:
Bafana Bayana.
lolz.
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by mechanics(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2021
Ordinary Sudan they can't win but when it when comes to Super Eagles they will make it a do or die affair.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by supercase1(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The South African team has never been physical, our strengths has traditionally been speed and skill. We've always struggled against taller and more physical west African teams
South Africans are doing well in football,they would win the world cup in 2023 cool
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Kharol1234: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2021
Lavoz:
Happy birthday Mr Kharol. More blessed years, WULLNP IJN AMEN.
Thanks
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Humanoid01(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2021
bareal:

How would you not be concerned? They have just cut your ticket. Just quietly go home and heal bro
Is English that difficult?
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Odinaka00(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2021
If South Africa can start doing like France by picking some foreigners who re talented in SA, trust no country in Africa can beat them.. there re lots footballers who re stranded in South Africa currently, they came here to find a football club but didn’t succeed and now they re stranded, no papers and no money. But these guys play better than some EPL players..There is this Cameroonian guy that plays with us every Sunday at Bruma Park...This guy is so good that sometimes I ll ask him “What re you still doing here with us?” You re still young and very very talented, you shouldn’t be seen around here then he confessed to me that he played for Cameroonian under 21, he showed me pics...But he came here 4yrs ago to see if he could get a nice club but it didn’t work out for him.

My point is if South African Fa can go to the street and scout players regardless of nationality, Bafana Bafana will be strong. That’s what France is doing and look at them today

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by jagorinho: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2021
.....prior to yesterday's match, Sudan had an 100 ℅ record at home in the qualifiers, even beating the eventual group leader Ghana at Khartoum, so when yesterday's match was the decider between Sudan and South africa I knew it was game over for south Africa.

It is clear that south Africa does not have enough indigenous talent to be a power house in football but they can naturalise some very gifted foreign players in their league to raise the standard of the national team, there is this Serbian striker for Kazier Chief that was scoring recklessly last year and some very good Brazilians in Mamelodi Sundowns.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by chrizzyace: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2021
robosky02:

Sudan deny Bafana Afcon spot

https://www.kickoff.com/news/articles/south-africa-news/categories/news/sa-national-teams/2022-africa-cup-of-nations-qualifier-match

Useless team they couldn't even draw, made my ticket cit yesterday angry
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Judolisco(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Duplexxx:
South Africa are not good with football

they are only good in rugby and cricket and plenty African countries don't play dis sports
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Judolisco(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2021
MilesLamar:
They have the best league in Africa, but their National team never fails to disappoint.. Damnit.
one of d best... Egypt league is better.....

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by thedio(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2021
MilesLamar:
Best what?tell me how many time their team has won the African champions league. Thou their league is well packaged and colourful but it lacks talents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by sayisayi(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=jagorinho post=100299517].....prior to yesterday's match, Sudan had an 100 ℅ record at home in the qualifiers, even beating the eventual group leader Ghana at Khartoum, so when yesterday's match was the decider between Sudan and South africa I knew it was game over for south Africa.

Pride will never allow them to play foreigners. NEVER. To be honest their football is a conundrum. Yes, they are skill full and can be fast, but tend to be small and slight. When u go out in Joburg, the women look more physically imposing than the men on average. Yet, there are black men in Sa who are big and strong, look at the SA rugby team, there are men in the scrum. Maybe, the strong ones are railroaded into rugby early leaving football for the smaller ones. The lack of white players coming through is a problem as that would give them another playing dimension but racism don scatter that one. So, their short term prospects are dire in terms of football development.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Duplexxx: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Judolisco:
they are only good in rugby and cricket and plenty African countries don't play dis sports

Football is world wide

1 Like

Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Duplexxx: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2021
Duplexxx:

Football is world wide

Rugby&Cricket is not
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by Hoodnigga123: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2021
South Africa has infrastructure more than any other Africa country but they lack football
talents
Re: South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan by mikeapollo: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2021
BuhariM:
Super eagles will definitely win the trophy.

Like if you believe

There is no harm in dreaming.
But remember your perennial Hercules' heels Cameroun, Ghana, Egypt, Algeria etc. will be there ready to win the cup s well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick / John Mikel Obi Launches Football Foundation In Lagos / Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.