Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (67272 Views)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
I saw it this morning
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by starbuck(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
May God Rest her soul...
May the tears and pleas to survive be used against the murderers...
May those behind the droplet of tears behind her mother eyes know no peace �...
Their generation shall know no peace, they will seek for the forgiveness for the sins of their ancestors but that they will never find...
May we or our daughters never be a victim of circumstances...

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:

U can't conclude it was runs she may have been abducted and raped, it does happens
I heard the girl is doing her I.T
is her Identity revealed yet?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Kestolove(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
IPob have use her for money rituals....Am not surprise sha, na Dia way
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
RIP
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
A classical case of being "used and dumped" !

Rip unknown girl.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Franzinni: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Monsters walk among us

Just like those boys that cut off that tata boys head ... How savage can you be, to cut another mans head off ... When you too have a head on your body...some people deserve to be in akwuzu Sars I swear ...

May karma find her killer swiftly and with out mercy amen.

If not for a useless country with useless leaders ... There is going to be dna evidence on that body, there is going to be finger print on that body ... But like someone said a nigerian Is worth 2k so why will they bother .

Useless human beings with shallow greedy selfish impish mindset. God will punish anybody who is hindering the progress of the black race ...

Rest well beautiful.. your killer shall see you every night haunting the dreams till they run mad and get crushed under a trailed AMEN!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by bleskid: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
kaiiiiii kwase...
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Sammy213(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:
Who ever did this will not know peace her entire life. cry
The family and generation unborn will suffer in pain and agony
May there be tears and sorrows everyday of their life.
Their their road to destruction be dark and slippery while the devil chase them
. Is lik u know d person day killed her?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Mayng01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pathetic. Rip
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by makermix: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
While abusing verbally, the culprits, we should also blame the victims for illigal movement with strangers all in the name of money, I stand to be corrected. Most girls u see outside late into d night na runs babe. Dis one na victim of her work
so if shes a ho she deserve to die, u are sick i swear see wetin human being dey talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Gpaul99: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jesus
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by oshozondii: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Rugaria: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Runs babe or not, she doesn't deserve this. One thing for sure, she didn't kill, so why should she be? Or are you a culprit to this or similar crime?
Gals should stop jumping into every car because of money!
You guys should stop normalizing evil!
Nobody said she deserves it!
She might not even be a runz gal but for others in that box, and they're in millions in Nigeria now, they should end this oloshoism!
It's now a pandemic!
I have been with one or two in that country who were willing to travel to anywhere with you, irrespective of the fact that she doesn't know you or was just meeting you!
It's totally wrong!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by FreeSpirited: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
OMG. This country is gone
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Halo22: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jesus Christ....May we never depart in this shameful way.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by bluefilm: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Chai...

One runs girl is down!!!
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by phorget(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
We are all in God's hand.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Hamiltonii: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:

U can't conclude it was runs she may have been abducted and raped, it does happens
I heard the girl is doing her I.T

Girls on IT no dey fvck? You should be careful. A girl who doesn't know you would just jump into your car not knowing where you are taking her to. Feminists for for gutter!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by stasius: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Which kind of country is this?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Michaelcircuit(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
she doesn't deserve this. And am Not and can never be a culprit of any negative thing . But u see these girls in d night, looking for clients to patronize them. These clients and strangers. How could one spend d night outside with a stranger all in d name of money? Here at Asaba, there was a house along okpanam road that was bursted 3 yrs ago . All the while people thought the guys living there were Yahoo guy, but when bursted by dss, they discovered human hairs everywhere, until they open the freezer. Lo and behold human parts such as kidney, heart and liver were stored in frozen conditions inside of it. Girls are not as careful as guys so they have to be very careful who they follow home in the night. My take on this. I may not be too perfect with this information

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kylekent59:
The handle of her panties gave it away. This could be rape.

I wonder why someone would want to waste an innocent looking babe like this. Let them scan her body for finger prints or thumbs, give it to bank to check and verify if it matches the one in their data base. There are many ways to get the culprits or culprit.

Go and keep watching investigation discovery & all those type of stuff. Can't get such level of investigation in Nigeria no matter how much you have in your account

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Shedrack777: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:
why laying curse on his/her unborn generation? were they present when he or she committed the crime? curses like this is what is making the world to continue witnessin evil

6 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by texazzpete(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
While abusing verbally, the culprits, we should also blame the victims for illigal movement with strangers all in the name of money, I stand to be corrected. Most girls u see outside late into d night na runs babe. Dis one na victim of her work

God will punish you for this. You see a dead lady and all you can think is that she was a prostitute?

Why are you worms like this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Shedrack777: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
starbuck:
May God Rest her soul...
May the tears and pleas to survive be used against the murderers...
May those behind the droplet of tears behind her mother eyes know no peace �...
Their generation shall know no peace, they will seek for the forgiveness for the sins of their ancestors but that they will never find...
May we or our daughters never be a victim of circumstances...

Amen
see them! people like shouldn't be born in to this world because you're the greatest problem of the world today and tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Enugu again ?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A yet to be identified young lady was found dead inside a gutter around Roots Cafe, opposite Spar Shopping Mall in Enugu this morning, IgbereTV reports.

Moses Ebere shared the photos on Facebook with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100040001055802/posts/465166331493398/?app=fbl

A case of sexual predators and sexual manipulators. The nation Is upside down already. You Zombiees should enjoy.......
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Karlovych: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Aremu01:

I join you and all the host of heaven in saying Amen
Take your religious jargon elsewhere, where were they when she was being killed?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
shut the fvck up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.