Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (67217 Views)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
don't worry . I no blame ant like u for opening fungi infested mouth to abuse ur senior. After all, this is a faceless group.my advice to ur small brain . If u or ur friends do mumu Waka for night, the same fate naim go befall una.fish brain
The same will befall you. Wicked soul...

You don't know her and you just concluded she's a prostitute. What kind of stupid conclusion is that.

This country that people get killed every time for nothing and you are spitting this nonsense.

If the females in your family are prostitutes, that doesn't give you the right to disrespect every female you see.

E no dey hard una to call any female you don't know Ashawo. As if you don't have females in your family. Such disrespect...

Brostitute...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by NotGej: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Person wey do this thing fit Dey This Nairaland sef. SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=lovethchioma post=100320840]The same will befall you. Wicked soul...

You don't know her and you just concluded she's a prostitute. What kind of stupid conclusion is that.

This country that people get killed every time for nothing and you are spitting this nonsense.

If the females in your family are prostitutes, that doesn't give you the right to disrespect every female you see.

E no dey hard una to call any female you don't know Ashawo. As if you don't have females in your family. Such disrespect...
For your info, we are rich and highly educated, all of us from my parents down to we their children. My only two sister's are married and live in Canada with their husbands. One is a doc and second is working in embassy. Our background made them too highclassed to stoop low to street girls level
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by November24(f): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
9jaRealist:

Guttersnipe, obviously too ILLITERATE to think of anything else?
The only certainty in life is that one day YOU AND YOUR OWN MOM will join the dead!

>

Your dead mother,fool
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by MoIbrahim: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
If to say na for nothern state now, we for no hear word again
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Viknat post=100320913][/quote]It seems you haven't gotten the point I am trying to make.

Now, what makes you think that this girl wasn't from a rich home and a high class? Because you saw her picture like this, you concluded she's a prostitute.

What if she was going about her normal business and was kidnapped and killed, and then stripped naked. Or she was overpowered and raped, and then killed.

You claim your sisters are married and you're from a rich family... well, your class and your wealth do not matter to this killers. It can happen to anyone and anywhere, even in your home. So don't think you're safe.

People die daily in this insecured country and when it meets you, even your money and class wouldn't matter.

That's why when you see crimes like this, you should condemn it outrightly. Not to start blaming the victims. Because nobody deserves to die like this. No even if they were prostitutes.

There are prostitutes abroad but you hardly ever hear that they were killed.

This country is just unsafe... call it what it is.

You claim you are from a "high class" family, yet you speak with so much ignorance and pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
9jaRealist:

So to you saying things like “you see these girls in d night, looking for clients to patronize them”, “these clients and strangers” or “how could u spend d night outside with a stranger in d name of money” when you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the girl or the particular circumstances of her death is “not bad”?

So shocking how deep CRUDE PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY runs in Nigeria that so many Nigerians normalize it.DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE!
>
You problem is definitely English
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Madmadrevo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Yes, people should be decent and respect the dead.

Prostitution is a major occupation in that part of the country but NO ONE deserves to die undecided undecided
major occupation in that part of the country kill u dia

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Emyogalanya: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Duplexxx:
Look as dey just wasted this chic

This one baffle me o
as e baff u finish, use towel clean up and rub cream. U go dey ok las las
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
cococandy:
Same as you. You also deserve to die miserably at the hands of your fellow monster men.

do you know if the killers are your fellow females?
I can see you have a foolish brain
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
lovethchioma:
Your coconut head didn't tell you that one doesn't have to be a "runs babe" to be a victim of ritual killer.

You just saw a picture of a dead girl and you have jumped into hasty conclusion.

Is it not on this space that a girl was killed in the course of her work.

Don't people get kidnapped and then body parts are cut and used for rituals.

Both men and women have been victims of these killers; for whatever reason.

Nobody ever accuses the guys of runs.. but once it's a lady, it just have to be runs. I don't know what crime the female gender has committed to you people in this country, that everything bad that happens to her, just have to be her fault.

Runs or not .... nobody deserves to die like this. Condemn the Crime or shut up.
imagine your last phrase.... Choose your words carefully, your next words might just be too costly...Fiat Justina ruat coellum
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
lovethchioma:
Your coconut head didn't tell you that one doesn't have to be a "runs babe" to be a victim of ritual killer.

You just saw a picture of a dead girl and you have jumped into hasty conclusion.

Is it not on this space that a girl was killed in the course of her work.

Don't people get kidnapped and then body parts are cut and used for rituals.

Both men and women have been victims of these killers; for whatever reason.

Nobody ever accuses the guys of runs.. but once it's a lady, it just have to be runs. I don't know what crime the female gender has committed to you people in this country, that everything bad that happens to her, just have to be her fault.

Runs or not .... nobody deserves to die like this. Condemn the Crime or shut up.
imagine your last phrase.... Choose your words carefully, your next words might just be too costly...Fiat Justina ruat caellum
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Youngmolis: 12:30am On Mar 30, 2021
this life ehnn,may God save us from the hands of evil one's
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by samuelgodson(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2021
November24:

Stop runs,simplw
no be runs babe.....na my guy padi
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by mecussey(m): 1:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe no bro...

Look again....

Her make up is still on....

One of her lashes is missing...

Her hair is still packed Intact...

See how she was placed carefully in the gutter not thrown or her arms flayed by her side...

The body posture is coordinated...

The gutter is clean..

She died very quick as far as I can tell....

Drug overdose possibly...

It's just mere speculation...

But I think whoever murdered this girl did it unintentionally...

And tried to respect the body as decently has he thought possible

She has no personal effects on her too... So no way to track her last movement or phone calls..

It's not sex...
Or orgasm as you said

The bra is the most uncomfortable thing a girl can wear during sex...

And it's still on....

Or she might just be a runs girl someone contracted for the night, slept with her and she refused to wake...

Iono sha...

Very close mark...but if she told her friends or room mate or parents where she was going, e go help too
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by danielck(m): 2:02am On Mar 30, 2021
All die na die may her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by danielck(m): 2:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Believe it or not this is not a rape case or drug the person that drop her there made it to look like what people will like to think her death is not far from her. She struggled very hard to fight for her life all to no avail
Am just good at reading picture
This lady was murdered simple.. for those of you saying she is a prostitute that's what the murderer made you guys to think. The police should make a proper investigation first by checking for who she contacted last
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by tit(f): 2:38am On Mar 30, 2021
The way you peoples are killing females, the future go finish ooo.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Duplexxx: 4:29am On Mar 30, 2021
Emyogalanya:
as e baff u finish, use towel clean up and rub cream. U go dey ok las las

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Klass99(f): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2021
smiley
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Klass99(f): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Godbless3(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2021
Viknat:
While abusing verbally, the culprits, we should also blame the victims for illigal movement with strangers all in the name of money, I stand to be corrected. Most girls u see outside late into d night na runs babe. Dis one na victim of her work

So your sisters, cousince, aunties no dey move with guys dem no know b4?
How you sit in ur pithole to determine how a dead girl found naked in a culvert is an olosho just baffle and makes me think ur mum was 1 of them and thats how u know.

How many times have you in ur misreable life seen these girls doing runs have you offer to help them learn craft etc?
What i know is that your mother, sis, aunties have slept with different men before and your daughters will do same.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by zoghys: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A yet to be identified young lady was found dead inside a gutter around Roots Cafe, opposite Spar Shopping Mall in Enugu this morning, IgbereTV reports.

Moses Ebere shared the photos on Facebook with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100040001055802/posts/465166331493398/?app=fbl

What a waste.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Funflipper: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2021
lovethchioma:
People get killed every day going about their normal businesses.

People get kidnapped every time.

People are still used for rituals in this country... they get kidnapped and killed for rituals.

Both Male and Females get killed. Nobody cares about the gender before they kill.

You just concluded that she is a prostitute how? Because she was killed? Have you met her in one of the hotels you go to sleep with prostitutes before? You better tell us now.

Come on don't be naive. The average "Nigerian girl" is a potential sex merchant not just the ones in brothels but you can keep living in denial if you so wish. What would you say about students from decent homes who accompany their friends to go hang out with guys they have never met before for monetary benefits? Or the female bankers who see your bank account balance and a good looking young man and boom they want to fucck you right away in return for money. Isn't that prostitution?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2021
mecussey:

Very close mark...but if she told her friends or room mate or parents where she was going, e go help too
we wait then....

Hopefully someone on the Internet can recognize the corpse...

It all depends on how long this happened sha...

If she has been missed by her friends and parents for more than 24 hour's only then might they think it reasonable to file a missing person's report with the police...

The internet is faster tho...
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Funflipper: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2021
sylve11:

You don't mean it. cool

Oh yes o. So many of them have underlying conditions they are not even aware of.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by TRIPLENNN: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2021
What a wasted life; so sorry for the pretty young student of IMT enugu.
I bring the jugdement of God upon who Eva that is part of these evil. May ur life be full of sorrows and may darkness be the oda of ur life. And may ur life be cut shot in a more mysterious way, and may the bird's of the sky feed on ur flesh.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Funflipper:

Come on don't be naive. The average "Nigerian girl" is a potential sex merchant not just the ones in brothels but you can keep living in denial if you so wish. What would you say about students from decent homes who accompany their friends to go hang out with guys they have never met before for monetary benefits? Or the female bankers who see your bank account balance and a good looking young man and boom they want to fucck you right away in return for money. Isn't that prostitution?

Trash.

People get killed every day irrespective of their Occupation.

People get killed daily irrespective of their gender.

People get killed every day irrespective of where. Even right in their homes.

You saw a picture of a dead girl in the gutter. You didn't think she must have been trailed and Killed. You concluded she's a runs girl. That shows the level of your reasoning.

The average Nigerian guys are Yahoo and Killers. That includes you because you sound like one... people should avoid you.

You see no good in females and believe that they are potential "runs girls" because those are the kinds you have around you.

Do not project yourself on us please..
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2021
Godbless3:

So your sisters, cousince, aunties no dey move with guys dem no know b4?
How you sit in ur pithole to determine how a dead girl found naked in a culvert is an olosho just baffle and makes me think ur mum was 1 of them and thats how u know.

How many times have you in ur misreable life seen these girls doing runs have you offer to help them learn craft etc?
What i know is that your mother, sis, aunties have slept with different men before and your daughters will do same.
nothing wrong if you keep silent if u can't reply without insults. I believe you are a grown man and not a kid. No insults . And to say my mum and daughters will and have slept with different men , I will not insult your family in return, since they have not insulted me, but u eh God and Satan will purnish u ten times over. What you came to this life to get, u will never achieve it. I wish we can arrange a meeting if you don't mind, I will take your life. Be a man and tell me where u are comfortable with so let's meet. I can give you my address so u can come lez battle it one one one. You will not live to see December 31 na me talk am.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Funflipper:

Oh yes o. So many of them have underlying conditions they are not even aware of.

I will not argue this. A guy told me he Once had a girl who almost got paralyzed after she climaxed.

Things are just happening. cool
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Awaja(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2021
Nawa ooo ,what a loss
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by zoghys: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

Runs babe or not, she doesn't deserve this. One thing for sure, she didn't kill, so why should she be? Or are you a culprit to this or similar crime?

Nobody said she deserve to die, but then sleeping around all in the name of making cash comes with such consequence. Let hammer on the truth, so this trend can at least reduce. Meanwhile, that may not be the case here, but its likely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.