Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (67309 Views)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by thundafire: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
mecussey:
Look like use and dump case.. autopsy could determine if she died by rape or. Some kind of orgasms can kill sha, or may be was drugged. A good detective can trace who dumped her here, must be hand work of a guy. Very sad indeed, I wonder how the parents will see this picture like this
cheesy grin cheesy which detective in Nigeria Police will do that u mean all those block heads that will still use der legs and hand to spoil evidence
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=cococandy post=100314260]You people can’t help yourselves. She might not even be a runs girl according to you

So what’s the meaning of your stupid post?
You can’t resist victim blame while your fellow men are prowling the streets in their monster form looking for whom to kill.

[/quot
Thank God y'all are Strong independent Women. You got this! Slayer of monsters. Go girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Bahose(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
It is unfortunate that people don't value life anymore, this young girl don't deserve this no matter how you see or interpret it.Enuu we all know as peaceful state has become a danger zone for young girls.I advise the state government to take it seriously and investigate the matter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
People should stop been insensitive,obtuse and cold...as annoying,immoral and wild,runz girls can be it’s only a killer that would kill “cos of the warped mentality” of she’s only a prostitute like that should deny her the right to live?who made anyone “morality” judge?

The most ridiculous part of this is that it hasn’t even been established or confirmed by any authoritative source that she’s indeed a prostitute let’s be a lil generous and empathetic when sad and tragic fate such as this befall anyone especially when you’re not sure bout the circumstances that led to the person’s death..that’s spitting on her lifeless body right there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rituals, Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
So what happens to censorship?

Respect the dead pls.
Its censored na
Can't c anytin
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by IamFINESSE: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:
Who ever did this will not know peace her entire life. cry
The family and generation unborn will suffer in pain and agony
May there be tears and sorrows everyday of their life.
Their their road to destruction be dark and slippery while the devil chase them

Why involved their innocent generation to come

How will you feel to know that you're been followed by an ancestral curse

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Simplyleo: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Its censored na
Can't c anytin
Uncensored before it got to fp.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by morgstreme: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Nawa, is as if the rate of murder is increasing everyday. May God watch over us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Are we not going to "pin" it on Fulani Herdsmen again?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cooldiipo:
cry beauty meets the beast. cry

Enugu people what is happening, are you harbouring evil people already? shocked I have external battery for your laptop. Do you need one? Come let's...

Dem sabi do rituals for Enugu.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
mecussey:
Look like use and dump case.. autopsy could determine if she died by rape or. Some kind of orgasms can kill sha, or may be was drugged. A good detective can trace who dumped her here, must be hand work of a guy. Very sad indeed, I wonder how the parents will see this picture like this
hehehe no bro...

Look again....

Her make up is still on....

One of her lashes is missing...

Her hair is still packed Intact...

See how she was placed carefully in the gutter not thrown or her arms flayed by her side...

The body posture is coordinated...

The gutter is clean..

She died very quick as far as I can tell....

Drug overdose possibly...

It's just mere speculation...

But I think whoever murdered this girl did it unintentionally...

And tried to respect the body as decently has he thought possible

She has no personal effects on her too... So no way to track her last movement or phone calls..

It's not sex...
Or orgasm as you said

The bra is the most uncomfortable thing a girl can wear during sex...

And it's still on....

Or she might just be a runs girl someone contracted for the night, slept with her and she refused to wake...

Iono sha...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Uncensored before it got to fp.
Chai too bad
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Walkee: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kylekent59:
The handle of her panties gave it away. This could be rape.

I wonder why someone would want to waste an innocent looking babe like this. Let them scan her body for finger prints or thumbs, give it to banks to check and verify if it matches the one on their data base. There are many ways to get the culprits or culprit.
that's a g-string pant. Nothing there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by freeborn02: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:

At times, such curses do not work. For one, you don't know whether the girl brought the evil upon herself.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by doxijaw: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
The report card is coming out.

Did you all see my comments about cultural degradation and think what's this guy shouting about.

Expect more until you start listening to people who saw this coming.

Rip
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Y’all’s response to the evil men are doing on earth is to shame women for being the victims of it.

Shows a profound desire to never acknowledge the role men play in making sure world is unsafe for everyone. Men and women alike. You guys are also unsafe due the actions of your fellow men. But you would rather not talk about it. Better to die at the hands of your fellow evil men than to call them out and raise the conversation to change things.

Your need to police women’s bodies supersedes any aversion you may have for bad things (if you have any aversions that is).

Disgusting doesn’t begin to describe y’all but I’m sure you already know that. You don’t even care if you’re wrong about the dead person or not. As long as you get to shit on women for the day. Mission accomplished.

What a sad existence
chinchonglee:

Slowpoke!
Repent. Stop hoeing.

TheRedpillguy:

You should also tell hoes to repent.
Rugaria:

Be jumping into strange cars!
Your wahala! I'm just a man, I'm not "men", so I'm not taking responsibility for anybody's evil behavior!
The much I can do is to say what is right! And that's; stop jumping into strange cars and strange relationships!
I will say that to my daughter and my sister or female friend. I'm not making any excuses for killers!
Gals be booking appointments at the speed of light over the net from hostel rooms like they're running against time.... It's risky and it's wrong!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 2shaw: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
I got no real pity for no runz gal,awon olosho,Ashlewo tio ba tidi late hour.figo lowo won. Slay mama na grave e end o.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by SUPOL(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
My love I pity who u curse oo, O boy see Psalm 35
Kellibae:

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
cococandy:
Y’all’s response to the evil men are doing on earth is to shame women for being the victims of it.

Shows a profound desire to never acknowledge the role men play in making sure world is unsafe for everyone. Men and women alike. You guys are also unsafe due the actions of your fellow men. But you would rather not talk about it. Better to die at the hands of your fellow evil men than to call them out and raise the conversation to change things.

Your need to police women’s bodies supersedes any aversion you may have for bad things (if you have any aversions that is).

Disgusting doesn’t begin to describe y’all but I’m sure you already know that. You don’t even care if you’re wrong about the dead person or not. As long as you get to shit on women for the day. Mission accomplished.

What a sad existence

You are senseless!
Talk to ur kinds/gender to stop hoeing for money!
The fate of all hoe is tragic death....
Hoes put their lives in danger and you are here blaming me?
Are u normal
Who sent them to a stranger's hotel/house
Who chose the profession for y'all
Dnt blame me biko...
I always tell my sister this too..
I always advice all my female folks abt the dangers of meeting strange men.. they day they choose to do otherwise and het killed in the process, na their wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
TheRedpillguy:
Thank God y'all are Strong independent Women. You got this! Slayer of monsters. Go girl.
what a stupid retort from a dimwit who will probably be killed another man. Your chances of dying at the hands of another dangerous man like you is way higher than the likelihood of a woman killing you.
You think blaming women will protect you doofuses from falling victims to the dangers your fellow men represent on earth?

Let’s ignore the very present danger you represent and talk about what women are doing with their bodies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
You don’t have the IQ for this conversation.

When your fellow man shoots you in a robbery gone wrong, when you get kidnapped, murdered and dumped in the gutter despite your family maybe even paying a ransom, come back and talk to me about how you caused it with your prostitution.

You have sisters? Poor unfortunate ladies To be related to you.

Your deep hatred for women cannot let you consider the possibility that they can fall victims of your murderous ilk even if they have done nothing you would consider immoral.

chinchonglee:

You are senseless!
Talk to ur kinds/gender to stop hoeing for money!
The fate of all hoe is tragic death....
Hoes put their lives in danger and you are here blaming me?
Are u normal
Who sent them to a stranger's hotel/house
Who chose the profession for y'all
Dnt blame me biko...
I always tell my sister this too..
I always advice all my female folks abt the dangers of meeting strange men.. they day they choose to do otherwise and het killed in the process, na their wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Damnn niggarr.
Just imagine the dad sees this post . What a wicked world.
rip cure girl....
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
cococandy:
You don’t have the IQ for this conversation.

Hehehe....

he has chosen logic over emotions...

In this case he has the higher IQ...

what happened to this lady is unfortunate....

I sincerely do not wish this end for anybody...

but the foundation of this end lies in hoeing...

and meeting up with strange men to exchange pleasure or currency..

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by doxijaw: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rapist's, murderers, deviant's and unruly people exists in our society.

All I'm saying is, time to stop sitting on the fence about it and take strong steps to ensure our younger population don't become one of these useless people.

How can we achieve this.

Using shame and guilt.

Don't glorify immorality of any kind and then complain when you get the consequences.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by davit: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
The kinda risk girls take these days!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
How is it logical if you don’t know the dead person?

Typical misogyny. The man is logical and the woman is being emotional. grin

But .... the logic is based on no atom of fact. Logic is usually based on fact. What’s your fact in this case? Do you know the dead person? If not , How can you conclude what led to her death?

So stupid and audacious .
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

he has chosen logic over emotions...

In this case he has the higher IQ...

what happened to this lady is unfortunate....

I sincerely do not wish this end for anybody...

but the foundation of this end lies in hoeing...

and meeting up with strange men to exchange pleasure or currency..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
texazzpete:

God will punish you for this. You see a dead lady and all you can think is that she was a prostitute?

Why are you worms like this?
this girl I no be your mate. Before verbally abusing me, read d part of my comments where I said I may not be perfect with my submission and I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
cococandy:
shut the fvck up
pls before abusing your mum, see where I said I stand to be corrected
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Why not wait for police report or investigation. You don't know the facts stop making story up. So if this happened to a guy he is also a runs guy? Smh
yes I understand
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Truthteller2020: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:

Their their
His/her road to destruction be dark and slippery while the devil chase them
Him/her.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thomthom:
So because she is a runs babe she deserve to die
. Oga abeg use ur sense
no she didn't. She may not be runs girl too. Bit a woman is weak, thaz y they have to be extremely careful especially at night

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
she doesn't deserve this. And am Not and can never be a culprit of any negative thing . But u see these girls in d night, looking for clients to patronize them. These clients and strangers. How could one spend d night outside with a stranger all in d name of money? Here at Asaba, there was a house along okpanam road that was bursted 3 yrs ago . All the while people thought the guys living there were Yahoo guy, but when bursted by dss, they discovered human hairs everywhere, until they open the freezer. Lo and behold human parts such as kidney, heart and liver were stored in frozen conditions inside of it. Girls are not as careful as guys so they have to be very careful who they follow home in the night. My take on this. I may not be too perfect with this information
You were there. You saw her doing runs I guess.

If a foreigner was to come and call you a thief for being Nigerian, you will be foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog but you are doing exactly the same

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.