Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (67262 Views)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Cynocefaal: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yahoo boys got her finally

So sad
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
While abusing verbally, the culprits, we should also blame the victims for illigal movement with strangers all in the name of money, I stand to be corrected. Most girls u see outside late into d night na runs babe. Dis one na victim of her work
Assistant Jesus!
Last time I checked the post didn't say Runs Girl found Dead. Let's stop this judgemental Rubbish, Have a little Respect for the dead and her grieving family. It can happen to anybody.
Love and Light.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by ABCthings: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
superCleanworks:

Go and keep watching investigation discovery & all those type of stuff. Can't get such level of investigation in Nigeria no matter how much you have in your account
sad
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Zontrident: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Her panties looks like it was hurriedly put on
There seems to be no physical cuts or abrasions on her skin so we can rule out death by battery, she might have been strangled but I doubt that, as her face is not contorted excruciatingly, if an autopsy is done skin cells can be taken from underneath her nails to try and identify the culprit but I doubt Nigerias DNA database is robust enough, she might hVe been poisoned or had her neck broken
This is very bad
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kylekent59:
The handle of her panties gave it away. This could be rape.

I wonder why someone would want to waste an innocent looking babe like this. Let them scan her body for finger prints or thumbs, give it to banks to check and verify if it matches the one on their data base. There are many ways to get the culprits or culprit.
for Nigeria? Forget it bro.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by texazzpete(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
this girl I no be your mate. Before verbally abusing me, read d part of my comments where I said I may not be perfect with my submission and I stand to be corrected.

After jumping to conclusions with your misogynistic opinion, you think an 'I might be wrong, lol' line covers your crap?

And you're right. You're not my mate, kid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
mecussey:
Look like use and dump case.. autopsy could determine if she died by rape or. Some kind of orgasms can kill sha, or may be was drugged. A good detective can trace who dumped her here, must be hand work of a guy. Very sad indeed, I wonder how the parents will see this picture like this
I suspect drugs. She's was probably with a guy getting high and all. She died of overdose, the guy got scared n dump her body in the gutter. Fri. The look of her body it was ritual, there's no physical bruises on her body (meaning she wasn't struggling)
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
November24:
Thrash

You are the disgusting piece of TRASH for this comment, as have absolutely no idea what happened.

Hopefully, you (or your mother, a sister or daughter) do not meet a worse fate and have strangers trash them on a public forum.

Only a poor family upbringing can explain such a DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE COMMENT.

>

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rip

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by bewla(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
mecussey:
Look like use and dump case.. autopsy could determine if she died by rape or. Some kind of orgasms can kill sha, or may be was drugged. A good detective can trace who dumped her here, must be hand work of a guy. Very sad indeed, I wonder how the parents will see this picture like this
with out under

don't go far na fine girl olo
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by November24(f): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
9jaRealist:

You are the disgusting piece of TRASH for this comment, as have absolutely no idea what happened.

Hopefully, you (or your mother, a sister or daughter) do not meet a worse fate and have strangers trash them on a public forum.

Only a poor family upbringing can explain such a DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE COMMENT.

>

Ur dead mom, fool
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
While abusing verbally, the culprits, we should also blame the victims for illigal movement with strangers all in the name of money, I stand to be corrected. Most girls u see outside late into d night na runs babe. Dis one na victim of her work
Kondomatic:
What if this is her punishment for some bad things she did to some people in the past?
OlayemiAshraf:
Damnnnn.. .. when I was saying that ""if a stranger offer you money all in the name of having sex , you better run don't look back"" they'll not hear me .... well rest in peace ...
Nairalandmonika:
I suspect drugs. She's was probably with a guy getting high and all. She died of overdose, the guy got scared n dump her body in the gutter. Fri. The look of her body it was ritual, there's no physical bruises on her body (meaning she wasn't struggling)
Malawian:
All these stupid girls that will go out with random men, and they will not tell their families or friends where they are going or who they are with. Fish brains.

Can people quit making OBTUSE comments...
Effectively looking to blame the victim, when we have NO idea what happened. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
November24:
Ur dead mom, fool

Yes, my mom is dead...

Here’s news for your ignorant self - everyone dies, including YOUR OWN MOM AND YOURSELF!!

But my dead mom raised me BETTER than to talk trash of people whose circumstances I know nothing about in a public forum.

Obviously, you were raised in a GUTTER with no values, compounded by obvious ILLITERACY.

>

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
she doesn't deserve this. And am Not and can never be a culprit of any negative thing . But u see these girls in d night, looking for clients to patronize them. These clients and strangers. How could one spend d night outside with a stranger all in d name of money? Here at Asaba, there was a house along okpanam road that was bursted 3 yrs ago . All the while people thought the guys living there were Yahoo guy, but when bursted by dss, they discovered human hairs everywhere, until they open the freezer. Lo and behold human parts such as kidney, heart and liver were stored in frozen conditions inside of it. This made headlines. Most so called Yahoo guys are into human organs business Girls are not as careful as guys so they have to be very careful who they follow home in the night. My take on this. I may not be too perfect with this information

Please STFU and quit doubling down on your ignorance...
You have absolutely NO idea of the circumstances of this PARTICULAR case to jump to crude misogynistic conclusions. SMH
>

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
9jaRealist:

Can people quit making OBTUSE comments...
Effectively looking to blame the victim, when we have NO idea what happened. SMH
>
Who's blaming her, m just saying a possible scenario out of many, didn't say I was right or hundred percent sure. I'm free to air my own opinion.
Secondly, we are talking based on the society we are today, it's not uncommon for a young person to die of drug overdose given how people take drugs these days.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
All these stupid girls that will go out with random men, and they will not tell their families or friends where they are going or who they are with. Fish brains.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
9jaRealist:

You have absolutely NO idea of the circumstances of this PARTICULAR case to jump to crude misogynistic conclusions. SMH
>
nothing wrong if you keep silent if u can't insults someone as reply. I don't insult people. Try same too. It won't be bad but are an adult I believe
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
superCleanworks:
Go and keep watching investigation discovery & all those type of stuff. Can't get such level of investigation in Nigeria no matter how much you have in your account

Even the FBI cannot solve it by mere forensic means, in the absence of a DNA database...
>
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
9jaRealist:

>
OMo what the guy said is not bad, donno what ur problem is, if a guy was into some illegal organ donor business most of his victims would likely be girls.
Just download tinder app, u can order more than a hundred girls to ur location and they'll come for as little as 5k.
These are the realities of Nigeria. When people see things like this they will definitely talk of these things n assume one or two things, it doesn't mean we are blaming the girl
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
nothing wrong if you keep silent if u can't insults someone as reply. I don't insult people. Try same too. It won't be bad but are an adult I believe

Meanwhile, you’re essentially insulting a dead person you know nothing about...smh angry
>

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:
Who ever did this will not know peace her entire life. cry
The family and generation unborn will suffer in pain and agony
May there be tears and sorrows everyday of their life.
Their their road to destruction be dark and slippery while the devil chase them
life for life,don't curse unborn generations
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by November24(f): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
9jaRealist:

Yes, my mom is dead...

Here’s news for your ignorant self - everyone dies, including YOUR OWN MOM AND YOURSELF!!

But my dead mom raised me BETTER than to talk trash of people whose circumstances I know nothing about in a public forum.

Obviously, you were raised in a GUTTER with no values, compounded by obvious ILLITERACY.

>

Your dead mum,fool
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Expect nairalander to quickly tag her as a sex worker and blame her for killing herself .

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nairalandmonika:
OMo what the guy said is not bad, donno what ur problem is, if a guy was into some illegal organ donor business most of his victims would likely be girls.
Just download tinder app, u can order more than a hundred girls to ur location and they'll come for as little as 5k.
These are the realities of Nigeria. When people see things like this they will definitely talk of these things n assume one or two things, it doesn't mean we are blaming the girl

So to you saying things like “you see these girls in d night, looking for clients to patronize them”, “these clients and strangers” or “how could u spend d night outside with a stranger in d name of money” when you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the girl or the particular circumstances of her death is “not bad”?

So shocking how deep CRUDE PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY runs in Nigeria that so many Nigerians normalize it.DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE!
>

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
November24:
Your dead mum,fool

Guttersnipe, obviously too ILLITERATE to think of anything else?
The only certainty in life is that one day YOU AND YOUR OWN MOM will join the dead!

>

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by kingbybirth: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
9jaRealist:

Yes, my mom is dead...

>

*FINISHING!*
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Funflipper: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Runs babe or not, she doesn't deserve this. One thing for sure, she didn't kill, so why should she be? Or are you a culprit to this or similar crime?

She didn't kill anybody fair enough but she foolishly refused to stay safe. Prostitution is a dangerous trade but naija girls will never desist from it.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
Your coconut head didn't tell you that one doesn't have to be a "runs babe" to be a victim of ritual killer.

You just saw a picture of a dead girl and you have jumped into hasty conclusion.

Is it not on this space that a girl was killed in the course of her work.

Don't people get kidnapped and then body parts are cut and used for rituals.

Both men and women have been victims of these killers; for whatever reason.

Nobody ever accuses the guys of runs.. but once it's a lady, it just have to be runs. I don't know what crime the female gender has committed to you people in this country, that everything bad that happens to her, just have to be her fault.

Runs or not .... nobody deserves to die like this. Condemn the Crime or shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JUSTBEFOCUS: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
No it is not like that angel! Please know these: Whoever commit any sin will suffer for it either in this life or in the next life. So the sin that an individual commit cannot affect there other. However, don't be too quick to judge because you may not know what the lady did in her past life that made her died this way. I wish her well in her next life and for whoever might be the perpetrator, let the will of God in His omniscient be done!.
Be more spiritual dear. Shalom!
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
lovethchioma:
Your coconut head didn't tell you that one doesn't have to be a "runs babe" to be a victim of ritual killer.

You just saw a picture of a dead girl and you have jumped into hasty conclusion.

Is it not on this space that a girl was killed in the course of her work.

Don't people get kidnapped and then body parts are cut and used for rituals.

Both men and women have been victims of these killers; for whatever reason.

Nobody ever accuses the guys of runs.. but once it's a lady, it just have to be runs. I don't know what crime the female gender has committed to you people in this country, that everything bad that happens to her, just have to be her fault.

Runs or not .... nobody deserves to die like this. Condemn the Crime or shut up.
don't worry . I no blame ant like u for opening fungi infested mouth to abuse ur senior. After all, this is a faceless group.my advice to ur small brain . If u or ur friends do mumu Waka for night, the same fate naim go befall una.fish brain
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Funflipper:

She didn't kill anybody fair enough but she foolishly refused to stay safe. Prostitution is a dangerous trade but naija girls will never desist from it.
People get killed every day going about their normal businesses.

People get kidnapped every time.

People are still used for rituals in this country... they get kidnapped and killed for rituals.

Both Male and Females get killed. Nobody cares about the gender before they kill.

You just concluded that she is a prostitute how? Because she was killed? Have you met her in one of the hotels you go to sleep with prostitutes before? You better tell us now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.