Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (67271 Views)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Do you know the dead girl personally?

What’s your assumption based on?
Viknat:
she doesn't deserve this. And am Not and can never be a culprit of any negative thing . But u see these girls in d night, looking for clients to patronize them. These clients and strangers. How could one spend d night outside with a stranger all in d name of money? Here at Asaba, there was a house along okpanam road that was bursted 3 yrs ago . All the while people thought the guys living there were Yahoo guy, but when bursted by dss, they discovered human hairs everywhere, until they open the freezer. Lo and behold human parts such as kidney, heart and liver were stored in frozen conditions inside of it. Girls are not as careful as guys so they have to be very careful who they follow home in the night. My take on this. I may not be too perfect with this information

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Runs babe or not, she doesn't deserve this. One thing for sure, she didn't kill, so why should she be? Or are you a culprit to this or similar crime?
Runs babe deserves it but i doubt if this girl is a runs girl as she is looking innocent.
Maybe relationship wahala made her boyfriend strangled and dumped her corpse there

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Runs babe or not, she doesn't deserve this. One thing for sure, she didn't kill, so why should she be? Or are you a culprit to this or similar crime?
There’s something called occupational hazard.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Toearn: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jesus
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Lomprico2: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Yes, people should be decent and respect the dead.

Prostitution is a major occupation in that part of the country but NO ONE deserves to die undecided undecided

why must you show your bigotry at the slightest opportunity?

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
You people can’t help yourselves. She might not even be a runs girl according to you

So what’s the meaning of your stupid post?
You can’t resist victim blame while your fellow men are prowling the streets in their monster form looking for whom to kill.

Rugaria:

Gals should stop jumping into every car because of money!
You guys should stop normalizing evil!
Nobody said she deserves it!
She might not even be a runz gal but for others in that box, and they're in millions in Nigeria now, they should end this oloshoism!
It's now a pandemic!
I have been with one or two in that country who were willing to travel to anywhere with you, irrespective of the fact that she doesn't know you or was just meeting you!
It's totally wrong!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
While abusing verbally, the culprits, we should also blame the victims for illigal movement with strangers all in the name of money, I stand to be corrected. Most girls u see outside late into d night na runs babe. Dis one na victim of her work

Why not wait for police report or investigation. You don't know the facts stop making story up. So if this happened to a guy he is also a runs guy? Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Same as you. You also deserve to die miserably at the hands of your fellow monster men.

chinchonglee:

Runs babe deserves it but i doubt if this girl is a runs girl as she is looking innocent.
Maybe relationship wahala made her boyfriend strangled and dumped her corpse there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Shedrack777: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Aremu01:

I join you and all the host of heaven in saying Amen
unless she removed his or her generation from these curses, even the host of heaven won't say AMEN to this prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:
Who ever did this will not know peace her entire life. cry
The family and generation unborn will suffer in pain and agony
May there be tears and sorrows everyday of their life.
Their their road to destruction be dark and slippery while the devil chase them

Amen but pls stop including generation unborn whenever you are cursing someone. They hasn't done anything wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Jointheir7(f): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Really sad! May God comfort her family!

I see most people think she might have been a "runs girl". Hmmm...Be careful in tagging people! Bad things happen to good people, too.

May God protect us all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cutehector:
Nothing in this life again. Abeg let rapture just come

You should rather say nothing In shiiiithole again. It's the worst place to be In the world for any "SANE HUMAN BEING" Other countries devilry are better off........
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Michaelcircuit(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
May God have mercy upon our children; lets be informd pleased: our body is the temple of the most high God, using it for any other thing apart frm wht it was creatd for is not advisable. Pls. May God hv mercy on us , holy spirit pls teach us more in Jesus name . Amen
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
IamGreen1:

Amen but pls stop including generation unborn whenever you are cursing someone. They hasn't done anything wrong.

You can't help black people........
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
If only we have good forensic police experts in this country. Foreign hair follicles in her pubic region, semen droplets, footprints, pattern of the killing would have all been harnessed to fish out the killer. This could be rape. I have come to realize that most runs babe are no longer careless about themselves. Atleast in Abuja. Most now carry juju to protect themselves. Girls need to learn to stick to a guy they know very well and always go out with company if you must go out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
cococandy:
Same as you. You also deserve to die miserably at the hands of your fellow monster men.

Lol... E pain dis hoe!
You fvck different strangers for money, what do u expect ur fate to be
You will die early if u dnt stop hoeing around for money...
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Evolutionlove:

You can't help black people........

Sure and it's getting disheartening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kylekent59:
The handle of her panties gave it away. This could be rape.

I wonder why someone would want to waste an innocent looking babe like this. Let them scan her body for finger prints or thumbs, give it to banks to check and verify if it matches the one on their data base. There are many ways to get the culprits or culprit.

I don't think they have database in naija not even dental record. This case na divine intervention fit solve am

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by youngtrace: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:

How do you know its a she that did this??
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by BePrepared: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Our beautiful and beloved ladies here on Nairaland. Hear.

Please, please and please, we know things are a bit hard, even God knows that, plz try and manage whatever you earn legitimately, leave comparison and competition, you are too loaded with potentials by God to waste away, with diligence and patience money and luxury will still come and we all enjoy, don't sell yourself for any amount, YOU ARE PRECIOUS.

MAY GRACE FALL ON YOU.
AMEN.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lol... E pain dis hoe!
Idiot

How do you know all this sir!!!!! Why are you guys so prejudice when it comes women matter if na another tribe u go say na ritual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lol... E pain dis hoe!
Idiot

Dimwit

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
mecussey:
Some kind of orgasms can kill sha,

You don't mean it. cool
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
cococandy:

Dimwit
Slowpoke!
Repent. Stop hoeing.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

How do you know all this sir!!!!! Why are you guys so prejudice when it comes women matter if na another tribe u go say na ritual.
I don't understand you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Rugaria: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
cococandy:
You people can’t help yourselves. She might not even be a runs girl according to you

So what’s the meaning of your stupid post?
You can’t resist victim blame while your fellow men are prowling the streets in their monster form looking for whom to kill.

Be jumping into strange cars!
Your wahala! I'm just a man, I'm not "men", so I'm not taking responsibility for anybody's evil behavior!
The much I can do is to say what is right! And that's; stop jumping into strange cars and strange relationships!
I will say that to my daughter and my sister or female friend. I'm not making any excuses for killers!
Gals be booking appointments at the speed of light over the net from hostel rooms like they're running against time.... It's risky and it's wrong!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by gnykelly(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
this is evil. the person bthatvdid this will never find peace in life.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Thomthom(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
While abusing verbally, the culprits, we should also blame the victims for illigal movement with strangers all in the name of money, I stand to be corrected. Most girls u see outside late into d night na runs babe. Dis one na victim of her work
So because she is a runs babe she deserve to die
. Oga abeg use ur sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by chudez0147(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:
Who ever did this will not know peace.

Please don't include his or her innocent generation...

Later you'd start praying God not to allow you suffer the sins of your fathers'

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rugaria:

Gals should stop jumping into every car because of money!
You guys should stop normalizing evil!
Nobody said she deserves it!
She might not even be a runz gal but for others in that box, and they're in millions in Nigeria now, they should end this oloshoism!
It's now a pandemic!
I have been with one or two in that country who were willing to travel to anywhere with you, irrespective of the fact that she doesn't know you or was just meeting you!
It's totally wrong!

Exactly "SURVIVING" Is extremely tough In this part of the World. A lot of them are on LIFE SUPPORT......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viknat:
yeah, it could be you are right. But until it is established. Avoid runs

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:

You should also tell hoes to repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.