Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? (6822 Views)

A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos / Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza / My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by FalseProphet1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
I see you being jealous for the sister above, I see you wishing that it was you that 80k was wired to, I see you having slight headache this evening over this matter. This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
good afternoon
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Casalindal:

Well I had to release that particular one
Something tells me that you are lying

2 Likes

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
LMAO... This bipolar hoe always chasin' clout!

grin
I just tyre honestly, like what tha Bleep is all this na cry
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by MufasaLion: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bouz:
I just tyre honestly, like what tha Bleep is all this na cry

grin grin grin
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Casalindal(f): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hope365:
babe I thought you wanted to take a break what change

Gave it a second thought. Beside why should I allow some faceless people here detect how and what I should do?
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see you being jealous for the sister above, I see you wishing that it was you that 80k was wired to, I see you having slight headache this evening over this matter. This I have seen.

So you still get ministry? undecided Mschew. Don't go and find work.

1 Like

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Casalindal:

money dey stop nonsense! so u dey even chat Nairaland men(your prisoners ) up.
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by stanley000: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
The man is useless to himself and mankind as a whole. I saw a thread some day's ago about a guy that need just 10k to complete his school fees and not a single like on it but here they are sending money to baby mamas because they Bleep to give birth.

1 Like

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Babe help me with 2k make I add pay for my house rent..my landlord want throway me commot and so t know where to go of he does.
Help a sister.
Mr.A thank you so much

1 Like

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Oyiboman69: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
chop make you fat....
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Jeux: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
I thought you are married, how would your hubby feel knowing you are accepting monetary gift from other men?
Casalindal:

Gave it a second thought. Beside why should I allow some faceless people here detect how and what I should do?
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Cholls(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
My sister if this your story is true then that guy is a fool... money can't buy true love
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Silentgroper(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

i'd bet, u're waiting 4 ur own random dude to send u ur own 80k, fake feminist.

1 Like

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by FreeSpirited: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hope you will post it when he finally dives into your Honeypot...we will love the gist
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Silentgroper(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jeon:
congratulations

but don't use that word SIMP because someone help you with no spring attached.
What spring? .. Go to sch, u did not hear instead u're popping babies here nd there. Mtcheew
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Samueltemi337(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Babe help me with 2k make I add pay for my house rent..my landlord want throway me commot and so t know where to go of he does.
Help a sister.
Mr.A thank you so much
You are richer than the op
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Samueltemi337:
You are richer than the op
You might be right but I still need her help with 2k. I'm sure she will happily sow a seed on faith in my life so that more people can dash her money.
Babe I still dey wait o.
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Silentgroper(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Casalindal:

I guess d money was his bail money...

1 Like

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Samueltemi337(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You might be right but I still need her help with 2k. I'm sure she will happily sow a seed on faith in my life so that more people can dash her money.
Babe I still dey wait o.
Op nor get 5h talkless of 2k
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Silentgroper(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

U did see how fake of a feminist she is right?
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Op nor get 5h talkless of 2k
LOL. How did you know, person wey them just dash 80k and you say not get. Don't tell.me you tuned to an elephant and swallowed our money?
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Samueltemi337(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. How did you know, person wey them just dash 80k and you say not get. Don't tell.me you tuned to an elephant and swallowed our money?
audio 80k
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Samueltemi337:
audio 80k
Choi. Na wow o.
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by femi4: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Attention seeker oshi

This girl must be suffering from bipolar disorder. I hope she doesn't see this
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Silentgroper(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Help a sister.
Mr.A thank you so much
Are u 4 real?
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Silentgroper:
Are u 4 real?
Yes my brother..
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Silentgroper(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes my brother..

i'm nt ur broda. I hate dat zone.

1 Like

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Silentgroper:

i'm nt ur broda. I hate dat zone.
I never knew there was a zone called "brother"
Okay, yes sister grin

1 Like

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by DannyG8(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
nah man the rule man nah man dey do man if nah man ask you for help now you no go give ooh some people just useless from birth
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Silentgroper(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I never knew there was a zone called "brother"
Okay, yes sister grin
Lmao. Witty u ...

dnt call me dat either, i aint gay.

i hate all zones excluding one nd u knw wat zone it is.
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lmao. Witty u ...

dnt call me dat either, i aint gay.

i hate all zones excluding one nd u knw wat zone it is.
I don't know o.
Please tell.me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Threesha's Place / If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl / Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.