Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? (6856 Views)

A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos / My Girlfriend Dash Me 80k Today / Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Poanan: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
SarutobiEky:

What do you call somebody that gifts woman money for absolutely no reason? And ignores the call of his fellow men

he told u he ignored a fellow man? yes or no.
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Yippeedaniel(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Possy Power.. simp . Ass
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Disturbb:
okay send

Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Poanan:

unfortunately you just write without trying to understand your comment. Didnt you call someone a simp? calling someone a simp means what?

It was you that replied without understanding his first comment.
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2021
Casalindal:
Okay guys help me thank Seun for creating this forum I have really met nice people here. Omg there are people who are nice no joke guys, so after my thread when viral two days ago this guy I will like to call Mr A. Sent me a mail I reply and we both exchange WhatsApp and we talk so well like we have met before. Next uncle ask for my details and boom 80k just like that?? That is some of you people salary ooooo... lol thanks Mr A, bless bless you.

I thought you were taking a break why are you still here? Oh i know now you fight for your place on nairaland. Did u tell your husband that a guy stranger send you money? With all your lies how is this story true? Knowing how you crave attention. I dey wait for your lie today. How your chicken turn to goose. Get some help madam.

There are good and nice people here truly
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by NSoul: 12:13am On Apr 11, 2021
stanley000:
The man is useless to himself and mankind as a whole. I saw a thread some day's ago about a guy that need just 10k to complete his school fees and not a single like on it but here they are sending money to baby mamas because they Bleep to give birth.

And do you have a link to said thread ?
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Lilpen3758: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2021
dudusky007:
send me ur account details
0488742943 GTB thanks
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Duplexxx: 1:31am On Apr 11, 2021
Because na girl you be

Many guys don cried tired for for help like you

Dem just dey ignored dem anyhow

My guy na lie
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by stanley000: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2021
NSoul:

And do you have a link to said thread ?
before i could say jack the thread disappeared i guess a mod deleted it thinking its a scam but deep in me i knew the guy was real. Hope someone else reaches out to him
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by NSoul: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2021
stanley000:
before i could say jack the thread disappeared i guess a mod deleted it thinking its a scam but deep in me i knew the guy was real. Hope someone else reaches out to him

Do you remember the guy's username ?
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by stanley000: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2021
NSoul:

Do you remember the guy's username ?
yea abudu200 or abudu2000 something like that
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by NSoul: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
stanley000:
yea abudu200 or abudu2000 something like that

I doubt that's the Nairalander. username 'abudu200' doesn't exist and username 'abudu2000' (https://www.nairaland.com/abudu2000/posts) doesn't have anything on that subject discussed on any of his posts or topics in March.
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by stanley000: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
NSoul:

I doubt that's the Nairalander. username 'abudu200' doesn't exist and username 'abudu2000' (https://www.nairaland.com/abudu2000/posts) doesn't have anything on that subject discussed on any of his posts or topics in March.
like i said the mods probably deleted the thread, this was like a month ago so......
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by stanley000: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2021
NSoul:

if u need to help him then contact him directly and do that. Period
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 13, 2021
House1411:
Congratulations Casalindal.
That's life for you... it's an angle of favour we men don't enjoy..

please check out my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6482160/looking-kind-nairalanders
What's his business ... Sorry her business with that
Re: I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 13, 2021
lucky999:
men like him are making you women to take advantage of men...
don't be surprise that guy never send up to 80k to his mom or sister..

before you Quote me answer this question, will you allow your blood brother to send 80k to a female stranger in the name of love...
Bro the deed has been done
Why arguing on something that can't be reversed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him / The Bashing Of Ladies And Other Issues / Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.