Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? (9033 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Christain To Wear Hijab Before Entering Their Premises / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Is It Right For A Christain To Own A Club/bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 9:58pm On May 07, 2021
Emusan:

You really know him wella

Mr educated literate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The Mystery: Understanding Trinity! by Emusan(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2013.
Whenever we are refering to 'God' it's generally acceptable that we're refering to a Supreme Being
Then, who is God?
Jesus provided us the answer in:
John 4:24 "God is a Spirit...." that is this Supreme Being is a Spirit that can speak...."

Why Jesus is the Only begotten Son?
Simple answer is, He's the WORD of God(what come out from God's mouth). That's why Jesus said "...My Father is greater than all(including Him)..." why? because if God didn't speak, word will not come out."

God came out, came into existence from him own mouth.
Emusan continue your Mumu & contradictory comments.
Your case is incurable.
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by achorladey: 10:08pm On May 07, 2021
Janosky:

Achorladey are you making the same claim about Jesus Christ on this thread and in the thread of both Screenshots?
LIENUS grin

achorladey : LYING.
And the day I asked you the essence of that post when you retrieved it the first time you got lost and the question concerning it you can't answer"

The Proof:
"Even the Christ you are raising & trying to raise to status ALMIGHTY GOD did not please himself"
My nephew & children told me they understand Achorladey statement.
grin grin grin grin

Achorladey already proven his own Jesus does not recognize Matthew 28:20.
Nairaland make una see Achorladey as him really be: LIENUS LYING like kilode
grin grin grin grin grin

See as I completely lost you inside your own very conversation grin grin

Just like you did the first time, pick out the lies. You are still unable to grin grin

But what has heart and mouth typed here repeatedly

1. Jesus supports idolatry

2. The WISEST KING SOLOMON died a pagan and will enter God's kingdom

3. God shows mercy to whomever he will including PAGANS e.g King Solomon and CELEBRANTS of BIRTHDAYS and Christmas grin grin

4. Achorladey already proven his own Jesus does not recognize Matthew 28:20

5. Just like Janosky already prove before me that his Jesus supports Idolatry and those who disregard Matthew 28:20 just like the founding fathers of the organization he belongs.

una see Janosky as him really be: LIENUS LYING like kilode because out of his mouth brings forth................

Contradictory, dubious, liars, lies, mumu, no get sense and of course GIBBERISH that carries wisdom of the world that is foolishness to God of all sorts too many to mention. Feel free to ask Janosky. He will surely supply the rest.
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by achorladey: 10:17pm On May 07, 2021
Janosky:

Achorladey proven his love of FALSEHOOD luminously.

The Greeks said:
"the second theos ( "was God"wink "could be divine."
Divine= a god.
The word was God could be the word was divine.
Why ?
The Greeks said : "in John 1:1a, the word is NOT God the Father."
grin grin grin grin

Bros, you & Emusan LIENUS are free to WAIL forever

John 1:1 Moffat Bible

The Logos existed in the very beginning, the Logos was with God, the Logos was divine.

The Sahidic Coptic text, 2006 Contemporary Translation:

Hn teHoueite neFSoop nCi pSaJe auw pSaJe neFSoop nnaHrm pnoute auw neunoute pe pSaJe
"In the beginning the Word existed. The Word existed in the presence of God, and the Word was a divine being "

The Sahidic Coptic John 1:1 is many centuries far far older than ALL your Trinitarian versions of John 1:1 put together.

Greek Orthodox Bible Commentary says
Achorladey and Emusan are lovers of FALSEHOOD & DELUSION.

grin

Your own love of falsehood starts with jumping from Jewish Bible to Greek Orthodox Bible in your search for strange construct like the word COULD BE and still repeating it after being highlighted.

Your falsehood starts the moment you abandoned the Jewish Bible you were using to prove Job 1:4 to running away from it when John 1:1 was brought into your notice.

Orthodox Jewish Bible, the Jubilee Bible, Complete Jewish Bible, the Scriptures (a Jewish Bible too) proven NWT Bible rendition of the Greek text is super accurate.

Pele ti e I am not looking for strange construct

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by achorladey: 10:23pm On May 07, 2021
Janosky:

Emusan said:
Why Jesus is the Only begotten Son?
Simple answer is, He's the WORD of God(what come out from God's mouth). That's why Jesus said "...My Father is greater than all(including Him)..." why? because if God didn't speak, word will not come out.

Emusan "if God didn't speak, will the word exist?
Nairaland can now confirm Emusan & Achorladey do not understand basic English nor Greek Orthodox Commentary of John 1:1.
grin grin grin
Emusan is the epitome of DELUSION & incurable bigotry.
Bros, Your case no get cure
Achorladey you see your life?

grin grin

Achorladey and Emusan are lovers of FALSEHOOD & DELUSION
............ Janosky

Orthodox Jewish Bible, the Jubilee Bible, Complete Jewish Bible, the Scriptures (a Jewish Bible too) proven NWT Bible rendition of the Greek text is super accurate......... Janosky

Orthodox Jewish Bible, the Jubilee Bible, Complete Jewish Bible, the Scriptures (a Jewish Bible too) proven NWT Bible rendition of the Greek text is super inaccurate......... Janosky (the moment you ran to Orthodox Greek bible for support)

And Janosky keeps the delusion and falsehood mill rolling the easy way.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 11:09pm On May 07, 2021
achorladey:

Just like you did the first time, [b]pick out the lies
. You are still unable to[/b] grin grin

+++++++++++++++++++++++

3. God shows mercy to whomever he will including PAGANS e.g King Solomon and CELEBRANTS of BIRTHDAYS and Christmas grin grin

5. Just like Janosky already prove before me that his Jesus supports Idolatry and those who disregard Matthew 28:20 just like the founding fathers of the organization he belongs.

una see Janosky as him really be: LIENUS LYING like kilode because out of his mouth brings forth................

Contradictory, dubious, liars, lies, mumu, no get sense and of course GIBBERISH that carries wisdom of the world that is foolishness to God of all sorts too many to mention. Feel free to ask Janosky. He will surely supply the rest.
***1. Shuuuoooo! shocked

Achorladey were you born to lie?
Just continue.. LYING & console yourself.
Na your way
cheesy grin grin grin
+++++++++++++++++
1. Matthew 28:20, Bros ,JWs the leader of Jehovah's Servants says STOP DECEIVING yourself.

2 Samuel 7:14-15, "my loyal love will never depart from Solomon"
Achorladey this truth is beyond your level.

3.& 5.
1 Corinthians10:6-11, the MURMURERS & WAILERS were idolaters like Achorladey grin grin
Achorladey, was Solomon & those Servants of Jehovah MURMURERS in the 19th century?

4. Bros, continue DECEIVING yourself.
2 Samuel 7:14-15 & Acts 24:15 are Scriptural examples not extended to WAILERS.
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 11:33pm On May 07, 2021
achorladey:

Achorladey and Emusan are lovers of FALSEHOOD & DELUSION
............ Janosky

Orthodox Jewish Bible, the Jubilee Bible, Complete Jewish Bible, the Scriptures (a Jewish Bible too) proven NWT Bible rendition of the Greek text is super accurate......... Janosky

Orthodox Jewish Bible, the Jubilee Bible, Complete Jewish Bible, the Scriptures (a Jewish Bible too) proven NWT Bible rendition of the Greek text is super inaccurate......... Janosky (the moment you ran to Orthodox Greek bible for support)
And Janosky keeps the [b]delusion and falsehood
mill rolling the easy way.

achorladey : LYING.

The Proof:
"Even the Christ you are raising & trying to raise to status ALMIGHTY GOD did not please himself"

"The more they (Achorladey and Emusan) try to change this ( twist John 1:1 & John 3:16) , the more they make Jesus Christ a liar"
(Achorladey Comments in the Screenshots). Brocab: "Christianity is a monotheistic religion"

Achorladey,you no kukuma get SENSE nor any atom of shame left in you anymore.
Even your own crew member Brocab confirms it.
Shame on you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by achorladey: 11:44pm On May 07, 2021
Janosky:

***1. Shuuuoooo! shocked

Achorladey were you born to lie?
Just continue.. LYING & console yourself.
Na your way
cheesy grin grin grin
+++++++++++++++++
1. Matthew 28:20, Bros ,JWs the leader of Jehovah's Servants says STOP DECEIVING yourself.

Achorladey this truth is beyond your level.

3.& 5.
1 Corinthians10:6-11, the MURMURERS & WAILERS were idolaters like Achorladey grin grin
Achorladey, was Solomon & those Servants of Jehovah MURMURERS in the 19th century?

4. Bros, continue DECEIVING yourself.
2 Samuel 7:14-15 & Acts 24:15 are Scriptural examples not extended to WAILERS.

Educated literate la n peyin now grin grin

Since WAILERS and MURMURERS are IDOLATERS then it means IDOLATERS equals WAILERS AND MURMURERS.

Solomon do not need to WAIL or MURMUR as long as he is an IDOLATER it's same of same grin grin.

Awon strange construct finder you have seen another scripture to support how God have loyal love for IDOLATERS grin grin

Na same Solomon Dem tell the below too.......

And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Oh I forget God don't reject IDOLATERS rather God support IDOLATERS. The scripture I cited is of no use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by achorladey: 11:49pm On May 07, 2021
Janosky:

Even your own crew member Brocab confirms it.
Shame on you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brocab's words is authentic and the truth now abi? Na inside cooler this one dey.

Strange construct finder never stops bringing out numerous things from his heart, mouth and fingers.

Oh dear, but you discuss and equally appreciate me wey no kukuma get sense. Does that not show exercise in futility on the part of awon educated literate? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Emusan(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2021
achorladey:

Just like you did the first time, pick out the lies. You are still unable to grin grin

And you will understand the reason for all these blasphemy statements is just to prove that Charles Taze Russell and the early JWs idol worshippers are part of the heavenly ones who will rule with Christ.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 10:16pm On May 08, 2021
Emusan:

And you will understand the reason for all these blasphemy statements is just to prove that Charles Taze Russell and the early JWs idol worshippers are part of the heavenly ones who will rule with Christ.
Romans 9:20, whom are you to talk back to God when Jehovah shows mercy/compassion on his Servants?
Acts 24:15 & 2 Samuel 7:14-15 go continue to give you sifia painment .

WAILERS & MURMURERS will not enter God's kingdom, 1 Corinthians 10:6-11 dey your Bible?
Acts 24:15 & 2 Samuel 7:14-15, Romans 9:14-15,20 & 1 Corinthians 10:6-11, the WAILING Bros remove am from him Bible.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 10:30pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 10:31pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 10:32pm On May 08, 2021
achorladey:

Brocab's words is authentic and the truth now abi? Na inside cooler this one dey.

Strange construct finder never stops bringing out numerous things from his heart, mouth and fingers.

Oh dear, but you discuss and equally appreciate me wey no kukuma get sense. [[s]b]Does that not show exercise in futility on the part of awon educated literate[/b]? [/s]

The Proof:
Achorladey comments:

"The more they (Achorladey and Emusan) try to change this ( twist John 1:1 & John 3:16) , the more they make Jesus Christ a liar"
Brocab: "Christianity is a monotheistic religion
"

grin
Did Achorladey confirm Brocab's post there is authentic?

Bros, exercise your fundamental right to console yourself & WAIL .

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by achorladey: 10:39pm On May 08, 2021
Janosky:

Did Achorladey confirm Brocab's post there is authentic?

Bros, exercise your fundamental right to console yourself & WAIL .

grin grin cheesy grin

Wetin we no go see and hear, typed from the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks. The image below is your AUTHENTICATION grin

Your heart and mouth keeps spilling out GIBBERISH grin. No be me type am, na out of the abundance of your heart they keep coming of your mouth.

Bros, exercise your fundamental right to console yourself & WAIL

I only hope you will allow me grin grin grin after all when we wail and murmur we go still enter God's kingdom like the wisest King through the express greater wisest King that supports Idolatry.

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by achorladey: 10:48pm On May 08, 2021
Janosky:

Romans 9:20, whom are you to talk back to God when Jehovah shows mercy/compassion on his Servants?
Acts 24:15 & 2 Samuel 7:14-15 go continue to give you sifia painment .

WAILERS & MURMURERS will not enter God's kingdom, 1 Corinthians 10:6-11 dey your Bible?
Acts 24:15 & 2 Samuel 7:14-15, Romans 9:14-15,20 & 1 Corinthians 10:6-11, the WAILING Bros remove am from him Bible.

grin grin grin grin grin

..............nor idolaters but your Jesus according to you support Idolatry and those that did it like the wisest King Solomon will enter God's kingdom.

At least we know according to you

IDOLATERS = MURMURERS/WAILERS and you don use bible support am
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 11:43pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 11:49pm On May 08, 2021
achorladey:

Educated literate la n peyin now grin grin
Since WAILERS and MURMURERS are IDOLATERS then it means IDOLATERS equals WAILERS AND MURMURERS.

Solomon do not need to WAIL or MURMUR as long as he is an IDOLATER it's same of same
grin grin.

Awon strange construct finder you have seen another scripture to support how God have loyal love for IDOLATERS grin grin

Na same Solomon Dem tell the below too.......

And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Oh I forget God don't reject IDOLATERS rather God support IDOLATERS. The scripture I cited is of no use.
Achorladey doctrine different from his Bible doctrine..
Achorladey did your own Bible call Solomon a WAILER?
Roman 9:20 whom are you to question Jehovah's mercy /compassion on Solomon ?
@ 1 Corinthians 10:6-11
Achorladey did Jehovah extend His mercy to WAILERS & MURMURERS who commit idolatry ?

1 Chronicles 28:1,9, Achorladey who tell Solomon these words you quote?

"And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever"

1 Chronicles 28:1,9 & 2 Samuel 7:2-3,is the advice of mortals David and Prophet Nathan superior to Jehovah's decree
@ 2 Samuel 7:12-15 ?

@ 2 Samuel 7:12-15, did Jehovah give His final decision on 1 Chronicles 28:1,9 & 2 Samuel 7:2-3?

2Sa 7:12 - When thy days are fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, [b]I will set up thy seed after thee, that shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom

2Sa 7:13 - He shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

2Sa 7:14 - I will be his father, and he shall be my son: if he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men;

2Sa 7:15 - but my lovingkindness shall not depart from him as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee"

** verse 15:
Between Solomon and Saul whom did Jehovah reject?

Achorladey proven he lacks SENSE.
Case closed.
[/b]

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Janosky: 11:59pm On May 08, 2021
achorladey:

[[s]b]WAILERS & MURMURERS will not enter God's kingdom, 1 Corinthians 10:6-11 dey your Bible[/b]?

..............nor idolaters but your Jesus according to you support Idolatry and those that did it like the wisest King Solomon will enter God's kingdom.

At least we know according to you

IDOLATERS = MURMURERS/WAILERS and you don use bible support am[/s]

Romans 9:20.
Bros, continue the mockery of your foolishness.
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by achorladey: 2:15am On May 09, 2021
Janosky:

You for underline the original too now.

I am mocking the foolishness of the world filtered and sifted by you of WHICH culminate in the abundance in your heart that your mouth speaks GIBBERISH. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by achorladey: 2:29am On May 09, 2021
Janosky:

Achorladey doctrine different from his Bible doctrine..
Roman 9:20 whom are you to question Jehovah's mercy /compassion on Solomon ?
@ 1 Corinthians 10:6-11
Achorladey did Jehovah extend His mercy to WAILERS & MURMURERS who commit idolatry ?

1 Chronicles 28:1,9, Achorladey who tell Solomon these words you quote?

"And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever"

1 Chronicles 28:1,9 & 2 Samuel 7:2-3,is the advice of mortals David and Prophet Nathan superior to Jehovah's decree
@ 2 Samuel 7:12-15 ?

@ 2 Samuel 7:12-15, did Jehovah give His final decision on 1 Chronicles 28:1,9 & 2 Samuel 7:2-3?

2Sa 7:12 - When thy days are fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, [b]I will set up thy seed after thee, that shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom

2Sa 7:13 - He shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

2Sa 7:14 - I will be his father, and he shall be my son: if he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men;

2Sa 7:15 - but my lovingkindness shall not depart from him as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee"

** verse 15:
Between Solomon and Saul whom did Jehovah reject?

Achorladey proven he lacks SENSE.
Case closed.
[/b]

Achorladey doctrine different from his Bible doctrine.

It is Janosky doctrine different from his NWT bible

Janosky did your own bible tell you Jesus supports IDOLATRY? Did your own bible tell you IDOLATERS will enter God's kingdom?

Let me answer it for you....

From your response earlier on the thread,

SOLOMON DIED A PAGAN(IDOLATER) AND HE WILL ENTER GOD'S KINGDOM grin grin grin....... Janosky aka educated literate

Roman 9:20 whom are you to question Jehovah's mercy/compassion on Solomon?

It should be whom are you to question Jehovah's mercy/compassion on Christmas and birthday CELEBRANTS who according to you are PAGANS and IDOLATERS.

1 Corinthians 10:6-11
Achorladey did Jehovah extend His mercy to WAILERS & MURMURERS who commit idolatry
?

According to you Janosky aka Jehovah extended his mercy/compassion to IDOLATERS such as the WISEST KING SOLOMON who died as a PAGAN aka IDOLATERS and as stated earlier by you, IDOLATERS = WAILERS and MURMURERS. The equation becomes clear that Jehovah will extend his mercy/compassion to WAILERS and MURMURERS.

Mr Janosky aka educated literate see as I solve the equation easy easy for you. You really need to place your hand on your head and plead for that sense. As I dey see am so, you need am pass me.

Concerning your GERARA HERE, allow me console myself finish first before I go and should I take too long, you can leave ahead of me as you stated case closed while I console myself to the full.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Emusan(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2021
Janosky:
Acts 24:15 & 2 Samuel 7:14-15 go continue to give you sifia painment.

So you know this but still ignorantly claiming people who are not part your demonic organization will be destroyed at Armageddon?

Who told you that Jehovah won't show many people you called religionists mercy/compassion

I know the brain dead JWs will change tune again.

grin grin grin grin grin

Liars, idolaters, murderers won't enter God's Kingdom but you claimed RUSSELL and his pagan team are in God's kingdom.

Can you see how deluded you sound and contradictory?
Re: Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? by Emusan(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2021
Janosky:

The thing pain am

The lying liar JWs like his father the Devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Amen - What About Ase Instead Of Amin / You Will Get There / Happy Birthday Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.