Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Never Have High Hopes / Expectations From A Nigerian Woman You Just Met. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Have High Hopes / Expectations From A Nigerian Woman You Just Met. (758 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Have High Hopes / Expectations From A Nigerian Woman You Just Met. by Ilekokonit: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Never have high hopes / expectations from a Nigerian woman you just met.

Nigerian women are not that trust worthy.

No matter how honest you might think a Nigerian woman is on first meeting them, sooner or later, their mask will slip to reveal them for the dishonest, double-dealing FRAUDULENT LYING TRICKSTERS that they really are.

Thank me for the above insight later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Have High Hopes / Expectations From A Nigerian Woman You Just Met. by Victorious12: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wetin them do you Bros

1 Like

Re: Never Have High Hopes / Expectations From A Nigerian Woman You Just Met. by Nazgul: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ilekokonit:
Never have high hopes / expectations from a Nigerian woman you just met.

Nigerian women are not that trust worthy.

No matter how honest you might think a Nigerian woman is on first meeting them, sooner or later, their mask will slip to reveal them for the dishonest, double-dealing FRAUDULENT LYING TRICKSTERS that they really are.

Thank me for the above insight later
Lol... how can you have high hopes on someone you barely even know.

Truth is any girl you meet for the first time is fúcking someone else, even if she agrees to date you, that won't stop her from playing the whóre role with random guys for the fun of it.

Once you possess this knowledge, you'll have peace of mind cos no woman outside your mum, sister (for those that have) and daughter is worth your happiness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Have High Hopes / Expectations From A Nigerian Woman You Just Met. by Ilekokonit: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nazgul:
Truth is any girl you meet for the first time is fúcking someone else, even if she agrees to date you, that won't stop her from playing the whóre role with random guys for the fun of it.
Once you possess this knowledge, you'll have peace of mind.

Now the bolded above is deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Have High Hopes / Expectations From A Nigerian Woman You Just Met. by Cerebellum: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
They don maga this one he don dey yann anyhow for faceless forum

Iffa Land you knock on ur coneheadgrin
Re: Never Have High Hopes / Expectations From A Nigerian Woman You Just Met. by Youngpo413: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
We know already.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue / When Last Did You Hug Your Dad / 99-year-old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-old Wife In Church(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.