Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue (754 Views)

A 3 Days Prayer And Fasting For Saphiere Broken Soul. / Leave Saphiere Alone / What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue by IFuckSappire: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am one of the guys that hit you dat year. I want to continue where I stopped grin

Saphiere

Re: Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue by IFuckSappire: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
It was consensual, she expected me to marry her even when she is not my spec. I only wanted the puna

2 Likes

Re: Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin
Re: Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue by IFuckSappire: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
All I want is another time under you... I'll use air freshener to take care of the ooze angry

2 Likes

Re: Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue by anthonyuncle(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
are you for real?
Re: Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue by IFuckSappire: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
anthonyuncle:
are you for real?
she can't deny. I av bin looking for her until I I saw her on nairaland
Re: Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
IFuckSappire:
It was consensual, she expected me to marry her even when she is not my spec. I only wanted the puna
How did you manage to fucck her smelly pussy? Eeeeww

3 Likes

Re: Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue by IFuckSappire: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nonexistent1:
How did you manage to fucck her smelly pussy? Eeeeww
I poured izal into her hole to disinfect it and allowed it to dry... Then i sprayed air freshener to ease the offensive ooze sad

4 Likes

Re: Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue by anthonyuncle(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2021
IFuckSappire:
she can't deny. I av bin looking for her until I I saw her on nairaland

this isn't funny.

(1) (Reply)

Newly married women shouldn't be giving out marriage counsel / What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? / 5 Of The Sexiest Nigerian Actresses Of All Time (PHOTOS(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.