Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead (9379 Views)

Puzzles For The Dead / The Guardians Of Tankute { The Manhunters} / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead by ghostwritter(m): 2:53am On Feb 12, 2022
dawno2008:
Hi ghostwriter, it's been a while,and no updates,hope all is well?
Because you guys aren't encouraging a brother with buying my completed books. No free stuff this year. Only buyers of my books will henceforth have a taste of the FULL me. Thanks to those who have patronized me.
WhatsApp 09045956287
Email: lucidpublishers@gmail.com
Re: Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead by dawno2008(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Sure you're on the right track, after all seun is not encouraging the writers on this forum, despite the traffic they generate for him.

I'll contact you bro

1 Like

Re: Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead by Oluwatimi2000(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2022
How much for this masterpiece

1 Like

Re: Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead by slimsophiediva(f): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please how is this book
Re: Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead by ghostwritter(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
For those of you willing to Purchase the complete story of CORRIDOR OF HELL, you will have to give me time. This story is getting longer and even crazier than I thought, it's almost turning to a full season trilogy by how long I've gone and how the plot seem to be spinning uncontrollably by itself. (I'm sure my fellow writers can understand what I'm talking about).
As tempted as it seems that I satisfy my readers curiosity quickly, I feel I will be doing both my readers and the novel itself great injustice if it ends poorly like GAME OF THRONES.
So please, you guys need to be patient with me as I promise to make the complete novel worth your wait and money.
Love you all.

3 Likes

Re: Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead by dawno2008(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
are you still on the book?
Re: Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead by ghostwritter(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
dawno2008:
are you still on the book?
Yes, I'm still on it. It's been difficult to continue since there is no one prompting me.
I'm surprise you still remember. I will be fast with it.

1 Like

Re: Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead by dawno2008(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
ghostwritter:

Yes, I'm still on it. It's been difficult to continue since there is no one prompting me.
more inspiration to your brain,can't wait to read more of your work @ghostwritter
Re: Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead by elpochas: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2022
ghostwritter:

me.
my man please hw do I get ur finished works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Proverbs Of Omenuko, The First Igbo Language Novel / How Can I Be A Good Writer? / Ben Enwonwu's 103rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.