Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? (4862 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
laiperi:
Prostitutes are human too.

There was this prostitute I always asked for out of many because of the way she carried herself when I was temporarily living alone. She started crying one day. Na so she asked me to buy her a sewing machine so that she could quit prostitution and relocate back home.

Very nice girl that had to stoop that low to become a prostitute. It's a different story today as most universities are full of prostitutes.

So she can't even afford sewing machine after taking 30k TDB From clients and 5K ST Weldone mr helper.

2 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Seandisputed(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Naijahops:

So she can't even afford sewing machine after taking 30k TDB From clients and 5K ST Weldone mr helper.
Lol...
In my little sojourn on earth, i've come to realize some Nigerian men can be gullible when it comes to women
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Seandisputed:

Lol...
In my little sojourn on earth, i've come to realize some Nigerian men can be gullible when it comes to women

Ahswer To God Bro.

1 Like

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by SeunDobo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
mmadu4:
i never had this happened to me before . what could she possible see in me? though im handsome and very easy going hmmm i just dont know what to do . i dont want to hurt her too she cried today because i was absent .

werey

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! / Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' / 7 Things That Would Happen When You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.