Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

see one story wey i read - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / see one story wey i read (5850 Views)

One Ashawo Wey I Find Go Quarter Yesterday I Hear Say She Done Die / Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos / If Not For The Love I Have For My Mom Who Is My Father Wey I No Fit Knack’- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: see one story wey i read by funshint(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day guys, I met this girl 2019 July on my way back from work I approach her ask her out and the rest was history. we began dating I fell in love with her though I never demand for sex until October last year wish she refuse telling me she loves me that this is not the right time to do it. this is the same girl I have spend almost 47thousand naira on her head even her pant I haven't seen since we have been dating, so yesterday she came to my place we were talking from there I touch her breast rub her lap i was really excited she was about to let me in but this girl told me it was not the right time, I plead with this girl almost on my kneels this girl still turn me down and worst still the idiot is not a virgin she told me she has had it just once. she left my house am thinking of putting drug in her drink so that I can have my way because my money I have spent on her can't go like that please I need your advise please. am loosing patient
Threatening to drug someone is a criminal act if you don't know, you are toying with "attempted murder" case bro. You are not as anonymous as you think. Be careful what you post.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me / I Love Sex, I Have Sex Three To Four Times Everyday" – Maheeda 18+... / Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.