Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. (39248 Views)

Advice Concerning :this Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Offpoint1: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Wow!
Offpoint1, very strong point you made here.
Thanks.
You're welcome sir.
Settle with the love of your life, WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2021
You dated a lady for over 5yrs, and you didn't care to find out anything earlier, you claim to be compatible. suddenly when you are ready to marry her, you both begin to move from priests to priests, yet you claim not to be confused.
DoubleFingers:

@LilMissFavvy,

The bold statements above were just unnecessary. At no time in my original post did I tell you we were confused. You may wish to go through my post again. Don't be in a hurry.

Mare so, my fiancée's mum isn't confusing her daughter in any way. She's even the one encouraging my fiancee (her daughter) that everything will be fine, that they will just have to be prayerful. So I wonder where you're getting the "confusion" from my writeup.

However, you still made some valid points and an insight at your last three sentences.

I appreciate.

Thanks.

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Madam talk sense, God isn't an author of confusion. If the priests are gifted they would have told him what to expect should he marry her, and not to give her long time frame to go and pray.
MadamExcellency:

What nonsense are you talking. How on earth do you call priests you never met, fake?

@Op, continue praying. God being silent is still a form of communication meaning, continue praying until God says something. The keyword is tarry until you receive the message. Don't give up on your relationship. If you offended God in the cause of the courtship. Confess to God and sincerely ask for forgiveness. God is merciful and compassionate to take you back and strengthen the crooked parts.

Even if it takes 6 months, continue praying and strengthening your part to a deeper relationship with God.

Remember, you are a chosen person and different from the world.

Peace and grace be with you.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by vitusotti: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Hello bro, before i proceed to answering your questions there are things i will like to let you know. Marriage is a beautiful thing, the first institution ever created by God and is an entirely new level. which will usher you into a new dimension of anything you can think of, greater heights, abundance, name it if the potentials within are properly harnessed. This also means that for every new level of life you step into, there is bound to be challenges and trials for that same level including getting ready to settle down with your loved one. This does not make her the wrong person for you.

To answer your questions:

1.) What does it mean for someone's hair to be cut in a dream?
This has different meaning depending on the gender, especially for women; this is considered the glory of the women. literally, cutting of the hair of the women is taking away her glory. Mind you, the interpretation you give this and your mindset as a new couple matters alot. yes, hair can be cut but it can also regrow back (Restoration), People cut hair for different reasons, some to change their looks, some to look cleaner, smarter and nicer while some are forced with intimidation to do this. please, be mindful of the moods here, happy, sad, intensed, unfilled, they play a key role into knowing the outcome of the dream.

2.) Is it 100% compulsory that one must get a divine validation to have a peaceful and happy marriage?
Marriage is God's business, he is very interested in it, he is the PRINCE OF PEACE. YES, YOU HAVE TO.

I hope this clears the air. Have a lovely and blissful holidays.

DoubleFingers:
N/B: This could be a bit lengthy, but please, read to the end.

I have been making preparations since late last year to settle down with my fiancee. I intend going to collect the marriage list this coming April to kick start the marriage processes.

My girl and I are very compatible in almost all ramifications you can think of. Honestly, she's the perfect definition of a supportive wife, well mannered and loyal to the core, just to say a few.

We now lived in different states, but we've known ourselves and have been seeing/dating each other in the same city between December 2016 and September 2019. I even made her to redeploy during her NYSC in 2018, to be close to me because of my intentions for her.

As usual, we've been praying and trying to seek the face of God to get divine revelation.

So on the 9th of this month (March), my fiancee and her mum visited a priest for normal pre marriage talk/counseling. The priest of course asked my girl some questions about me, which she answered sincerely. The priest then advised my girl and her mum to put everything in God's hand and be praying about it.

About a week later (around 16th or so), my fiancée's mother had a dream where my fiancée's hair was cut in the dream. In trying to understand the dream, my fiancee then called her cousin who is a Reverend, and the cousin told her that the dream is a bad dream, that it means "someone is trying to take her glory."

That dream compelled my fiancee and her mum to have two days midnight prayer (19th and 20th precisely) to cancel any bad dream.

Reaching today, my girl and her mum visited the priest again, to let him know about the dream. The priest then asked my girl about her understand of the dream. My girl said it means "widowhood." But my girl's mum was having a different understanding.

In summary, the priest then asked my girl if she had gotten a divine revelation, as to whether we're meant to be husband and wife. My girl said no has not.
Personally, I've fasted and prayed severally to God to show me reasons not to marry my fiancee, but I'm yet to see reasons not to.

Honestly, apart from divine validation which I'm yet to get, I'm yet to see reasons why I shouldn't marry my fiancee. And my girl have been worried since this afternoon, thereby getting me worried also.

Now my questions are:

2.) Is it 100% compulsory that one must get a divine validation to have a peaceful and happy marriage?

Please, your honest contributions will be appreciated.

Mods, please help a brother if this piece isn't in the right section.

And help send it to front page for more response.

Thanks.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Rheatobi(f): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@DoubleFingers

There are three ways to know the will of God:

1. Peace of mind

2. Divine revelation (personally)

3. The place of the prophetic

But understand this every African family once had altars that were erected to the allegiance of spirits besides that of Christ, on accepting Christ it does not automatically drive them out bkos a covenant cannot be cast instead certain activities as prescribed in scriptures would have to be carried out. Most people don't settle this part of the equation.

Hence sometimes anything good that is coming into a family those spirits will fight it by bringing false dreams or revelation.

To your second question the answer is NO a capital one, there are people whom God showed their spouses and ended up with a divorce, that's bkos while they've done well with their spiritual life, but never attended to their finances diligently, expressing love to each other in appropriate ways, establishing a place of understanding each other, learning the art of love making and great sex to satisfy each other and lasty how to manage the interference of third parties in the union.

Wow... I really love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by shadeyinka(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

I have been making preparations since late last year to settle down with my fiancee. I intend going to collect the marriage list this coming April to kick start the marriage processes.

My girl and I are very compatible in almost all ramifications you can think of. Honestly, she's the perfect definition of a supportive wife, well mannered and loyal to the core, just to say a few.

We now lived in different states, but we've known ourselves and have been seeing/dating each other in the same city between December 2016 and September 2019. I even made her to redeploy during her NYSC in 2018, to be close to me because of my intentions for her.

As usual, we've been praying and trying to seek the face of God to get divine revelation.

So on the 9th of this month (March), my fiancee and her mum visited a priest for normal pre marriage talk/counseling. The priest of course asked my girl some questions about me, which she answered sincerely. The priest then advised my girl and her mum to put everything in God's hand and be praying about it.

About a week later (around 16th or so), my fiancée's mother had a dream where my fiancée's hair was cut in the dream. In trying to understand the dream, my fiancee then called her cousin who is a Reverend, and the cousin told her that the dream is a bad dream, that it means "someone is trying to take her glory."

That dream compelled my fiancee and her mum to have two days midnight prayer (19th and 20th precisely) to cancel any bad dream.

Reaching today, my girl and her mum visited the priest again, to let him know about the dream. The priest then asked my girl about her understand of the dream. My girl said it means "widowhood." But my girl's mum was having a different understanding.

In summary, the priest then asked my girl if she had gotten a divine revelation, as to whether we're meant to be husband and wife. My girl said no has not.
Personally, I've fasted and prayed severally to God to show me reasons not to marry my fiancee, but I'm yet to see reasons not to.

Honestly, apart from divine validation which I'm yet to get, I'm yet to see reasons why I shouldn't marry my fiancee. And my girl have been worried since this afternoon, thereby getting me worried also.

Now my questions are:

DoubleFingers:

Cutting of her hair is about taking her glory! It has nothing to do with death.
If the dream is just once, then a simple prayer will revert it as it is just a warning.
The dream is more significant if your fiancee was the one who dreamt that her hair were cut off. SInce the dream is not from her, it is NOT serious. Pray about it as a warning and move on.

DoubleFingers:

Thanks.
God DOES NOT Choose any spouse for you: you do!

The commandmeandment is simple
1. Choose of the household of Faith a person who loves God and is Born Again
2. Choose who pleases your eyes, heart and mind (intellect)
3. Lean not upon your own understanding when you find such a girl. If you are making a mistake , you will will get a check in your spirit.
4. A good marriage is by HARD WORK of building Friendship, Emotional expression, Unconditional Acceptance and Understanding

Ping me if you need more guidance!

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

My brother, first of all, I want you to know that I am a Christian and from a well "foundationed" Christian home.
I believe the Word of God. I also make use of my own God given Wisdom.

Now hear this.
God does not give anyone husband or wife
God can only give u wisdom to make a good choice
He can never compel you to a particular choice.
Your choice of who to marry is dependent on the kind of life you live and that of the person u wish to marry.
There is no particular woman made for a particular man and vise versa.

I believe that the initial plan of God was to give a man a particular woman just like He does for Adam.
This initial plan of God changed when there was a problem in the Garden of Eden and Adam accused God and said "God is it not the woman you gave to me that deceived me?"
Since then, God said "He who finds a wife finds good thing and obtains mercy from God."
So it becomes the man's responsibility to go and find a woman/wife, God did not even say he who finds a "good" wife. It is he who finds a wife, So go and find a wife. She must not be from Church. You wife can be from any place depending on the kind of live u live.
When I hear people sleeping in Church for God to show them their wife or husband, I see it as a waste of time.

Go and find a wife according to ur choice. Bring her to God for blessing. Obey some natural and divine laws and your marriage will flourish.
Stop disturbing God to give u a wife.
I have seen many people that prayed for months and years seeking for God's approval for the partner they want to marry and finally they got what they called "approval from God". Then I wonder why most of them don't have beautiful marriages. I wonder why most of them got divorced if actually God gave them their partners. Look at Adam and Eve, even after their problem, they never got divorced cos God gave Eve to Adam.

There are many people that just met a girl and married wtout even altering one word of prayer and at the end, the marriage became the best. Marriage is not all about God. It's all about u and ur partner.

Successful marriage does not depend on those prayers. It depends on you getting married to a partner that has the same character wt you and also you building ursfls together.
Love and have mutual respect for each other and ur marriage will blossom.
Work hard to provide for ur family and the marriage will have lesser hitches.

Finally, for the dream. If God can reveal it to you He can also take it away from you.
This is where you need to divert those prayers to and not into who does God say u should marry.
Pray well and hand it over to God. It is a spiritual thing. So hand it over to the Head of all principalities (God Almighty)
Stop particularizing the dream. I mean stop possessing that dream. Stop making it seem as if it is urs or that you are the one that will die or that your wife's glory will be taken. Devil works better when he succeeds in creating FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real) in you.

Pray and leave it for God to handle. When you think you have the power to do it urself, God withdraws Himself.
I wish you happy married life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Phew!

Well, I sincerely thank everyone for taking out time to give their honest and unbiased views.

Even those who gave very "silly" and unnecessary comments, I still thank you for your time.

I brought this matter here, not because I don't know what to do, but because I know there are very INTELLIGENT MINDS here on Nairaland, who can see this issue from different perspective and make you have a tap rooted understanding of the subject matter.

I've had several bad dreams while growing up, and whenever I do, I immediately wake up and cancel that dream with prayers. And if it's a good dream, I'll still wake and pray for it to come to reality.

It will be worthy to note again that I'm not the over religious type like some of you said. I just try to live my life, do what is right in the sight of God and please it to God himself. I don't force my believe on anyone, just the the way some of us here were trying to do.
Sometimes, if you see me in an argument, you'll think I don't believe in God. And sometimes, you'll think I'm the religious type, depending on the subject matter.

But personally, I know God speaks to us through different ways. It all behoves on us to understand and know when the spirit of God is speaking to us.

Peace be with us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by chinwezdasilva: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Melancholy:
l'm spiritually conscious of anything that l do especially taking a crucial decision like this.

Dream!!!! I must tell you that dreams don't lie except if one is daydreaming. A continuous prayers and devine grace can avert any impending evil attacks without giving in for much fears. My experience.

Which church do you attend?

Seeking spiritual direction is good cos in world that we are, the spiritual controls the physical, But Be careful with who you seek spiritual revelation from though. Naija don hard nau o.
ogbeni sharap, bid spiritual world .
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2021
dochenaj:

She saw her hair get cut in the dream. She should just go to the salon and get a haircut.

Instead of waiting for her dream to be fulfilled figuratively, she should take charge and fulfill it literally.

Dreams 99% of the time don't really mean anything beyond a movie in your head. But however when you believe in the dream, you give it life and then it can take hold of your mind and rob you of your peace.

They have prayed against the dream and it's negative connotations. They should believe God heard that prayer and answered it.

That's not 100% true. God uses dreams, visions, prophecies as a medium of talking to us.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Psoul:

My brother, first of all, I want you to know that I am a Christian and from a well "foundationed" Christian home.
I believe the Word of God. I also make use of my own God given Wisdom.

Now hear this.
God does not give anyone husband or wife
God can only give u wisdom to make a good choice
He can never compel you to a particular choice.
Your choice of who to marry is dependent on the kind of life you want to marry.
There is no particular woman made for a particular man and vise versa.

I believe that the initial plan of God was to give a man a particular woman just like He does for Adam.
This initial plan of God changed when there was a problem in the Garden of Eden and Adam accused God and said "God is it not the woman you gave to me that deceived me."
Since then, God said "He who finds a wife finds good thing and obtains mercy from God."
So it becomes the man's responsibility to go and find a woman, God did not even say he who finds a "good" wife. It is he who finds a wife, So when I hear people sleeping in Church for God to show them their wife or husband, I see it as a waste of time.

Go and find a wife according to ur choice. Bring her to God for blessing. Obey some natural and divine laws and your marriage will flourish.
Stop disturbing God to give u a wife.
I have seen many people that prayed for months and years seeking for God's approval for the partner they want to marry and finally they got what they called "approval from God". Then I wonder why most of them don't have beautiful marriage. I wonder why most of the got divorced if actually God gave them their partners. Look at Adam and Eve, even after their problem, they never got divorced cos God gave Eve to Adam.

There are many people that just met a girl and married wtout even altering one word of prayer and at the end, the marriage became the best.

Successful marriage does not depend on those prayers. It depends on you getting married to a partner that has the same character wt you and also you building ursfls together.
Love and have mutual respect for each other and ur marriage will blossom.
Work hard to provide for ur family and the marriage will have lesser hitches.

Finally, for the dream. If God can reveal it to you He can also take it away from you.
This is where you need to divert those prayers to and not into who does God say u should marry.
Pray well and hand it over to God. It is a spiritual something. So hand it over to the Head of all principalities (God Almighty)
Stop particularizing the dream. I mean stop possessing that dream. Making it as urs or that you are the one that will die or that your wife's glory will be taken. Devil works better when he succeeds in creating FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real) in you.

Pray and leave it for God to handle. When you think you have the power to do it urself, God withdraws Himself.
I wish you happy married life in advance.

Kai!

@Psoul, you're an embodiment of wisdom.

The neck that is carrying your head is really carrying something precious.

God bless you real good for these views of yours.

Thanks.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Psoul(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Kai!

@Psoul, you're an embodiment of wisdom.

The neck that is carrying your head is really carrying something precious.

God bless you real good for these views of yours.

Thanks.

Awwwwwhhh....thank you so dearly my friend.
May God help us to know what we are supposed to do at all times.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Anakazo22: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.
Hey bro, this is the devil trying to confuse you and scatter your marriage,as a Christian God's word supercede any dreams or vision, stand on God's word and nothing else,some dreams and vision can be deceptive and not from God. The Bible says we have a more sure word of prophecy which is the word of God,so don't allow such dreams to get you worried so long you are convince in your heart about your spouse.
Take this advise and don't disturb yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Oyiboman69: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

@Salt06,
Of course, I believe in God na!

But, my brother, if it is deep seated peace and conviction like you said, I'm more than convinced with a very very relaxed mind alloyed with peace that she's my wife.

Moreover, I'm not the type of guy that is swayed by "love" or overhype of emotions, thinking it's love... No!

I see reasons to love a woman.
Why are you worried about the future then...do you think even all those clerics can predict the future or interpret dreams?,... Live for what you have now and stop being unreasonable towards a situation you cannot control, besides, why are you afraid of death when you know that one will surely die when its time. Do you think you can predict marriage outcome?, even people that are selective for whatever reasons are most time left with what they are afraid of...what if you don't marry her,what will you gain is what you should be contemplating on not those dreams from her mother...

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Anakazo22:

Hey bro, this is the devil trying to confuse you and scatter your marriage,as a Christian God's word supercede any dreams or vision, stand on God's word and nothing else,some dreams and vision can be deceptive and not from God. The Bible says we have a more sure word of prophecy which is the word of God,so don't allow such dreams to get you worried so long you are convince in your heart about your spouse.
Take this advise and don't disturb yourself.

@Anakazo22,

You're very correct with the bold statement.

Thank you.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Goldenlight: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Do not panic my brother what your mother in law saw is spiritual the Lord is only passing a message you and your wife to be are God's elect . Having your head shaven spiritually means that you are not at your duty post and that he wants to help you through genuine coversion by removing the old ways and starting afresh.
2 for a successful marriage,both of you have to get married to Christ individually first marriage without Christ is full of crisis
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by berrystunn(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

@berrystunn, nobody has gone mad from both families.

How did you confirm that ?
Did you just check form immediate family?

Please do a deep check
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by generationz(f): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@DoubleFingers

1. Peace of mind

But understand this every African family once had altars that were erected to the allegiance of spirits besides that of Christ, on accepting Christ it does not automatically drive them out bkos a covenant cannot be cast instead certain activities as prescribed in scriptures would have to be carried out. Most people don't settle this part of the equation.

Hence sometimes anything good that is coming into a family those spirits will fight it by bringing false dreams or revelation.

To your second question the answer is NO a capital one, there are people whom God showed their spouses and ended up with a divorce, that's bkos while they've done well with their spiritual life, but never attended to their finances diligently, expressing love to each other in appropriate ways, establishing a place of understanding each other, learning the art of love making and great sex to satisfy each other and lastly how to manage the interference of third parties in the union.

Absolutely correct. A good example is Benny Hinn. God can help you find someone with a good heart but you still have to put in the work in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by generationz(f): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother I agree with you but not covenants, why do you think spirits still posses and oppress Christian's if all things are new?

I use to be an atheist before I met the Holy Spirit and the encounter with Jesus. Revelation is progressive, certain discussions are beyond this platform. In fact for me I'd rather not touch this topic or discuss my faith, just had to bkos the guy needed it.

But I can tell you, there's the prophetic declaration of God and there's the part where the believer needs to engage to come into the experiencial demonstration of those truths.
Pray, tell me about your glorious encounter with the Holy Spirit.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by KingLion007(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
LMS1:
lol op the kind of comments you will get down there from nairaland religion warlords will make you sleep one eyed closed tonight. aswear grin
Truth is that scientifically dreams are basically human mind inventing its own thoughts when the host is asleep.
secondly dont spend your life believing in false prophecies cus your mind and life will be totally controlled by what you you hear and believe.
I know you are religious but most so called PRIEST practices the bible doctrine in a different way thus injecting 5million cubic meter of fear into your soul cheesy
there is nothing wrong with your wife to be,
all the fault is in the religion you practice.
stop letting someone else dream put you in 'THINKINGNATION' grin
#Emanticipate yourself from mental slavery oh africans!..
Sense full ur head
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Hassan88(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Either of you is being advised to ditch one.
Pray over it.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by BePrepared: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

@BePrepared, Yes to both questions.

You are born again and having premarital sex, that is incompatible, nevertheless our God can forgive, make sure u make peace with God, once that is acquired seek his direction, FEAR NO DREAM.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
BePrepared:

You are born again and having premarital sex, that is incompatible, nevertheless our God can forgive, make sure u make peace with God, once that is acquired seek his direction, FEAR NO DREAM.

Thanks, bro.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by dochenaj: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's not 100% true. God uses dreams, visions, prophecies as a medium of talking to us.
I am talking about majority of people who dream.

How frequently do you recollect your dreams, even if they are vague recollections?
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by skentelelady(f): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Truvel:
Now Loss Of Hair In D Dream Means Loss Of Glory Or Power. She Could Av D Dream Probably Because She May Be Losing Herself Or Wearing-out Over Life Issues. Dis Doesn't Imply Dat Both Of U Aren't Meant 4 Each Other.

Thank you for this. The dream is about the girl. It has nothing to do with you or your marriage
Since it was showed to the mother, she should pray seriously with her daughter not to lose her personal glory.

So many misinterpretation here.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Yungdav(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
blinking001:
Run for your life....
dis ur meme make me laugh enter gutter
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Dasgoro: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
50 NUGGETS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR MARRYING RIGHT

JOB 23: 12; 32: 8

I HAVE ESTEEMED THE WORDS OF HIS MOUTH MORE THAN MY NECESSARY FOOD

1.One of your primary purposes is marriage. Man/Woman was made to complement each other.
Gen. 2: 20-24. Eve was made for Adam and vis-à-vis. Gen. 2: 23.

2.Marry someone that can easily forgive you. Adam and Eve forgave each other. Gen. 4: 1.

3.Name your relationship; when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable. Adam named Eve. He called her ‘Woman’, ‘My bone and flesh’. Gen. 2: 23.

4.The fact that your relationship is eventful doesn’t make it right. Remember Samson and Delilah. Judges 16.

5.Don’t marry or enter into a relationship with someone that isn’t hard/smart working. Ruth/Adam/Isaac was working when they met their spouse. Gen. 2: 1, Ruth, Gen. 17.

6.Be specific and direct. Ask God for your spouse consciously. Matthew. 7: 7.

7.Marriage is obedience to God’s word: pray specifically that God should empower you to obey this commandment. Gen. 2.

8.In-laws can also be the revelation to your spouse’s heart about marriage. Ruth and Naomi.
Book of Ruth.

9.Marriage is very physical. Your looks matters. It took Esther a year of physical purification to be made His Queen by Her King. As spiritual as Abraham was, his wife was to kill for. Esther. Gen. 12.

10.When your spouse/mate isn’t focused on you, they might have other people distracting their attention. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. James 1: 8.

11.If you haven’t been a good child to your parents, you probably won’t make a good parent yourself, therefore, affecting your marriage. One of the Ten Commandments says honour your parents so it will be well with you. Deut. 

12.God will preserve your spouse in a package in which only your virtue can unravel. How Rebecca met Isaac. Gen. 17.

13. Do not engage what a suitor says, engage the truthfulness of their living condition.
By their fruits you shall know them. Matt. 7:16

14.Sex: If you can’t wait till after the wedding, it is not worth the marriage. Marriage is honourable when the bed is undefiled. You can only find this out after your wedding. . Heb. 13: 4.

15.In marriage two people are important, your spouse and God. The others are totally insignificant. Adam and Eve didn’t have friends or relatives
See Gen.2

16.People marry who domesticated them not necessarily the ones that excite them. David and Abigail. 1 Sam. 25: 30 - 42.

17.People only marry who speaks to the King in them. Rev. 1: 6.

18.You have to be sensitive. Eve was brought before Adam. He could have rejected her. It took God time to create Eve, if you reject, it might take some time to create another. Gen. 2.

19.Be focused, you can only marry one person. If your eyes are single, your life will be full of light. With focus comes clear sight. Matt. 6: 22.

20.Never marry one that doesn’t fear God, because, a day might come when it will take only God to intervene in your marriage. Prophet Nathan, David, Abigail, e.t.c.

21.Before you say ‘I do’, that habit, can you tolerate it for life? He/she may not change. Think about this. King Saul never respected Prophets, thereby disrespecting God. 1.Sam.

22.If he doesn’t give to you in the relationship, there is a big probability that he won’t when married. God so love that he gave. John 3: 16.

23.Better marry the person that loves you, not just the one you love. It is more difficult to convince someone to love you. 1.cor.13

24.Be specific. Write down clearly what you want in a spouse. Habk. 2:2

25.The person you marry is God’s correction/filling for all the flaws/holes in your life. Just like Christ to the Church, is the spouse in marriage. Eph. 5:25-28

26.Family is important; know the family you are getting married into because their issues will be your issues for the rest of your life. Ruth and Naomi.

27.Do everything to win your spouse when you have the opportunity. Ruth was ruthlessly wise in regards to Boaz.

28.Before ‘I do’, there is a spiritual sacrifice you have to make concerning your guy. Every Christian has his/her garden of Gethsemane, but the praying ones will find their angels there.Mark. 14:32

29.Jesus is the one that turns water to wine in your wedding, not your spouse. Look up to him as the Author and Finisher of your marriage.
John.2

30.Love of money is the root of all evil. Don’t let money be the foundation of the relationship.
1 Timothy.6:10

31.Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Be wise and speak what you want to see in your marriage/relationship.
Proverbs.18:21

32.Don’t be forward, that man/woman can be the best thing to happen to you martially.
Proverbs.6:16

33 People prefer marrying a spouse that says ‘Good morning’ to the one that says ‘Hi’. People especially don’t compromise respect. 1.Peter.3:6

34.God created a feminine woman and a masculine man. Nobody wants to marry a Jezebel or her worrying husband of a King. We know how they ended.1. Kings. 16

35.Love is not just two people looking at each other. It also involves them looking at the same direction. 1 Corinth. 13.

36.The first he slapped/punched and even when he/she kills you, it is all going to be, ‘Sorry, it was the devil.’ Never entertain a violent relationship. Samson & Delilah. Judges 16.

37.Understand your generation and marry in such capacity.
Luke.16:8

38.Can you identify like Jabez when you prayed sincerely from your heart for a spouse and God didn’t answer? Never assume.
               I chronicles.4:10

39.Don’t dress shabbily; no one wants to marry a naked wife. Isaiah 3; 4: 1.

40.Be transparent, people will tolerate shortcomings in relationships, but they all want to marry a near perfect spouse.
Proverbs.31

41.It is a very thin line that separates a girlfriend/boyfriend from becoming a wife/husband.

42.Your heart should be so hidden in God that your spouse needs to have God’s express approval to get to you. We are hidden in Christ, in God. Col.3:3

43.It is through faith that you will get married. God never gives anything good outside you exercising your faith. Enter his rest through belief. Heb. 3, 4.

44.God has a spouse, husband/wife, for every single lady/guy. His wisdom is supreme. Creation is perfect. Gen. 1.

45.Never marry someone that cannot explain his/her born again experience to you. No compromise. John 3: 3. , 3:16   Romans3:23, 6:23, 10: 9, 10.

46.People don’t like talkative. If you love them, show it. Love is an action word. 1 Corinth. 13.

47.Love yourself; people love you when you are confident in your individuality. Romans 1: 17.

48.The last relationship didn’t work doesn’t mean you have issues. It only means you aren’t fully developed for marriage. Continue to work on self. Romans 5: 1-5.

49.You are not marrying inside the magazine. Marriages in magazines have been edited. Much more than candle lights and roses, marriage is also daylight and dishes. (Be real) John. 8:32

50.Only the maker of hearts,(God) knows the two that best fits. Seek God’s will before a relationship or marriage. Romans 12: 1-2.

The anointing you respect is the one that works for you. The part of the bible that will work for you are those parts you believe in. May God manifest his perfect will for your marriage in Jesus name. Amen. 2 Tim. 3: 16; 2: 15.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Dasgoro: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
10 COMMANDMENTS OF DREAMS INTERPRETATION.

1 Corinthians 14:3  But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

1. You must acknowledge it is the Holyspirit(using God's word) that does the interpretation, and always give God the glory.

Daniel 2:28
But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these

2. You must be ready to crawl, walk, run and fly... It's all part of the learning stages...

God understands our frame.

Psalms 103:14
For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

3. Never lift your dreams or visions above God's word.

You must decree it null and void if it doesn't conform to the documented promises of God for your life.

Numbers 23:23-26  Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.
And Balak said unto Balaam, Neither curse them at all, nor bless them at all.
But Balaam answered and said unto Balak, Told not I thee, saying, All that the LORD speaketh, that I must do?

4. As a rule, dreams, visions, prophecy or revelations must not rule your life, but God's word.

1 Corinthians 13:8-10  Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Revelation 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: *worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.*

5. The grace to interpret is not for selfish reasons... You must know, this will make you minister more to people, even strangers.

We are rich through what we give, and poor through what we keep.

1 Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

6. One must be beyond fear... Some dreams can be very scary...

We are hid in Christ in God.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

7. Dreams are solutions... Never forget this... They are never problems...

*God is the one that has given capacity to understand them.*

Job 33:14-26  For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:
He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

8. If not contrary to God's word, stick to the interpretation that comes to you for a dream.

Jeremiah 1:6, 11-13  Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.

*God understands baby steps : moreover, when you are in line with scriptures, you are never wrong*

9. Never allow the seed of a negative dream to grow... Choke it, starve it and kill it immediately with God's word.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

*Cancel thoughts with words... God's word*

10. Pray your good dreams to come alive and the bad ones to die sudden deaths.

Matthew 11:12  And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

1 Timothy 1:18-20  This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by writeprof(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

Marriage was instituted by God and God has not lost interest in His children's marriages at all. That said, the devil is all out to fight against whatever God has interest in, so when you get revelations by yourself or through ministers of God, they are not meant to make you panic but to draw you closer to God for a peaceful resolution.
You have been in courtship for some years, I hope you have not given the devil an opportunity to fight against the marriage by being involved in any premarital sex, if there is, confess and repent before your spiritual leader/priest for prayers to be said for you.
The Dream: The Christian husband is the Christian wife's glory and covering. You fiancée's hair symbolises this. Thus, it is connected to the marriage. But by the fact of its revelation, it is meant to be prayed against if your hands are clean with God. I want to suggest being the man, a lot lies on you as the future priest of the home, to take time out now to engage in fasting and praying for at least 3 days. Marriage is too serious a business to be trifled with or engaged in without the certainty of God's choice for you. The fact that God has not revealed anything to you on not going ahead is good. But with this dream, pray as you make the preparations prayerfully and as modest as possible, do not allow FEAR to have the upper hand. GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by obidaddy: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@DoubleFingers

1. Peace of mind

To your second question the answer is NO a capital one, there are people whom God showed their spouses and ended up with a divorce, that's bkos while they've done well with their spiritual life, but never attended to their finances diligently, expressing love to each other in appropriate ways, establishing a place of understanding each other, learning the art of love making and great sex to satisfy each other and lasty how to manage the interference of third parties in the union.

Sir how do we extinguish these alters fighting the peogress and peace of believers? Please kindly shed some light on this issue, i need end such alter in ny family.

You can reach me on ugoobidaddy@yahoo.com so i send my phone number for easier communication. Thank you.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by internetpo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

My humble advice

1. I don't know what it means to have some one hair cut

2. You need divine validation. But don't you think God's silence Even when you have prayed to give you reasons not to marry her is the validation you are seeking itself.

I guess, You have prayed for long for a life partner. God brought her to you. A perfect match. Both of you are compatible. Then suddenly you are praying 4 validation. What other validation can be better than this bro..

In all keep praying and keep making your arrangements. May the Lord through the intercession of the BVM hear and answer your prayers. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.