Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. (39222 Views)

Advice Concerning :this Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by redsun(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
How are you going to raise a real-life family worrying about fcking malaria and heat-induced nightmare? You have to rationalise your mind first before you start thinking of having children because with this kind of delusional reasoning you have very little to impact on them rationally.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
generationz:

Absolutely correct. A good example is Benny Hinn. God can help you find someone with a good heart but you still have to put in the work in your marriage.

Absolutely
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
generationz:

Pray, tell me about your glorious encounter with the Holy Spirit.

Sure will send you a mail, can't discuss it here.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
obidaddy:

Sir how do we extinguish these alters fighting the peogress and peace of believers? Please kindly shed some light on this issue, i need end such alter in ny family.

You can reach me on ugoobidaddy@yahoo.com so i send my phone number for easier communication. Thank you.

Alright will send you a mail. Cheers
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by obidaddy: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Alright will send you a mail. Cheers

I look forward to that, Thank you sir.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
obidaddy:

I look forward to that, Thank you sir.

I have sent it, check your mail.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Lol

@DemonInvoker,
We ran medical check-up too.
Okay....That's Great...Lol

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
divineappo:
read my comment and show me where I jumped into conclusion

The poster said they are very compatible in almost every area.

Are you educated at all?

Even if they av genotype issue. So, its a church priest that does laboratory genotype test for people in your village, right ?

U better get lost, if u don't have anything sensible to say
No,I'm not Educated... It's a relief to know you're very much Educated but only seem like an illiterate...Thank you.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Dupsierae: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sincerely speaking when it’s comes to going to marriage..visiting a priest to make enquiry if the both of you are compatible is WRONG..

You’re the only one that knows her character..if it can’t work out then it’s not too late to leave

Then about the dream ..it’s about glory not about the relationship (my own opinion sha) I feel your fiancee should be prayerful

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by wizzprince(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:
N/B: This could be a bit lengthy, but please, read to the end.

I have been making preparations since late last year to settle down with my fiancee. I intend going to collect the marriage list this coming April to kick start the marriage processes.

My girl and I are very compatible in almost all ramifications you can think of. Honestly, she's the perfect definition of a supportive wife, well mannered and loyal to the core, just to say a few.

We now lived in different states, but we've known ourselves and have been seeing/dating each other in the same city between December 2016 and September 2019. I even made her to redeploy during her NYSC in 2018, to be close to me because of my intentions for her.

As usual, we've been praying and trying to seek the face of God to get divine revelation.

So on the 9th of this month (March), my fiancee and her mum visited a priest for normal pre marriage talk/counseling. The priest of course asked my girl some questions about me, which she answered sincerely. The priest then advised my girl and her mum to put everything in God's hand and be praying about it.

About a week later (around 16th or so), my fiancée's mother had a dream where my fiancée's hair was cut in the dream. In trying to understand the dream, my fiancee then called her cousin who is a Reverend, and the cousin told her that the dream is a bad dream, that it means "someone is trying to take her glory."

That dream compelled my fiancee and her mum to have two days midnight prayer (19th and 20th precisely) to cancel any bad dream.

Reaching today, my girl and her mum visited the priest again, to let him know about the dream. The priest then asked my girl about her understand of the dream. My girl said it means "widowhood." But my girl's mum was having a different understanding.

In summary, the priest then asked my girl if she had gotten a divine revelation, as to whether we're meant to be husband and wife. My girl said no has not.
Personally, I've fasted and prayed severally to God to show me reasons not to marry my fiancee, but I'm yet to see reasons not to.

Honestly, apart from divine validation which I'm yet to get, I'm yet to see reasons why I shouldn't marry my fiancee. And my girl have been worried since this afternoon, thereby getting me worried also.

Now my questions are:

1.) What does it mean for someone's hair to be cut in a dream?

2.) Is it 100% compulsory that one must get a divine validation to have a peaceful and happy marriage?

Please, your honest contributions will be appreciated.

Mods, please help a brother if this piece isn't in the right section.

And help send it to front page for more response.

Thanks.

hope she never go sleep with a yahoo boy codedly, wey dem don collect her glory

ask her questions oh, that cutting of hair e fit be say na glory comot so o, and we know say if boys done use person , their glory don go so
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by ChefDominiq(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2021
You welcome
DoubleFingers:

Insightful.

Thank you, ChefDominiq.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Poiniyisworld: 2:49am On Apr 03, 2021
Dreams come from three different sources and they are;
1) From God
2) From your mind
3) From the devil

Now if this dream from your fiancee's mother is from God, then you should know that shaving of Hair dream simply means the shaving of one's glory.
Now serious intense prayers need to be made for her and everything associated with your fiancee as the spiritual controls the physical ( no matter what level of jokes we make about dreams whether we believe it or not).
In the spirit realm, shaving of one's glory MAY lead to ;
- Poverty be it on her side or your side just to ensure she suffers
- Loss of her fiance (may not necessarily be death but also to another lady)
- Making a fundamental mistake in life that will make her live her life full of regrets etc.
Please let her (and you also)not take it as a joke for this is a great warning from God if and only if this dream is from God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Kennyfancy(m): 5:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@DoubleFingers

There are three ways to know the will of God:

1. Peace of mind

2. Divine revelation (personally)

3. The place of the prophetic

But understand this every African family once had altars that were erected to the allegiance of spirits besides that of Christ, on accepting Christ it does not automatically drive them out bkos a covenant cannot be cast instead certain activities as prescribed in scriptures would have to be carried out. Most people don't settle this part of the equation.

Hence sometimes anything good that is coming into a family those spirits will fight it by bringing false dreams or revelation.

To your second question the answer is NO a capital one, there are people whom God showed their spouses and ended up with a divorce, that's bkos while they've done well with their spiritual life, but never attended to their finances diligently, expressing love to each other in appropriate ways, establishing a place of understanding each other, learning the art of love making and great sex to satisfy each other and lasty how to manage the interference of third parties in the union.
what need to be done to drive that spirit out according to scripture and secondly what are the six things in life
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Kennyfancy:
what need to be done to drive that spirit out according to scripture and secondly what are the six things in life

Lols, this your question look simple but complicated. Pls send a mail, and I will answer the two questions there. Cheers
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by jookunlaja(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
First and foremost, I must correct the impression that dreams are mere pictures of an idle mind. Of course, we have many sources of dreams. The human mind, the human body when in sickness or undergoing traumatic stress or chemical reactions to some drugs. Dreams could also be from environmental or societal events.
Dreams could also be from demonic influences and lastly dreams do also come from God. The purposes of dreams are :. To give warning to the individual like Nebuchadnezzar, to give directions like Joseph having a dream as per the safety of baby Jesus from the infanticide of Herod, to give instructions as per Gideon, Joseph, Paul. Dreams can also come to give information about past, present or future events like Daniel, Jacob etc. While God gives his beloved dreams in order to encourage/motivate, enlight and energise.
Dreams may be projected from the demonic world to create fear, confusion and wrong information or misinform a person about another person or events.
Personally, I have many rules for judging my dreams and I always apply the rules when I have any dream.
Firstly, the rule of testing the dream via the word of God and praying in tongues. I also test the dream by meditating on it during prayer or praise worship. Counting on Christian maturity, you will be able to naturally confirm if the dream is from God, Satan, the environment or your body. Don't ever forget that Satan is a master strategist. Believers can hardly detect his devices if not for the help of the holy spirit. I documented my findings and struggles with demonic spouses I'm a book I wrote some years ago. The encounters are really very deadly and gory.
I will encourage you to get a soft copy of the book for your further understanding of the meaning of dreams, sources of dreams and how to interpret your dreams yourself. The book is a blockbuster. Connect with me on josephokunlaja@gmail.com and let send you a copy at a giveaway price.
Yea, coming back to the Op' s fiancee's dream you must have a confidence that dreams are revealed so that men can take preventive or corrective actions. As far as I am concerned, a single dream no matter how scary is never enough to take a detour action. Why cancel all wedding plans because of just one single dream. If you are a born again Christian walking in the will of God and you are not engaging in premarital sex, believe me sincerely, God will never allow you make a mistake in your marriage. It's only when you are committing fornication or other willful sins that you paralyse God's hand from helping you out in your weakest moments. Even if the dream of hair being cut off is from Satan or God, you have the unbelievable power to cancel and negate it completely. Why allow a single dream to dictate the course of your life. God does not resort to talking to his children through dreams except he has exhausted all avenues of trying to get their attention and failed.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by jookunlaja(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2021
First and foremost, I must correct the impression that dreams are mere pictures of an idle mind. Of course, we have many sources of dreams. The human mind, the human body when in sickness or undergoing traumatic stress or chemical reactions to some drugs. Dreams could also be from environmental or societal events.
Dreams could also be from demonic influences and lastly dreams do also come from God. The purposes of dreams are :. To give warning to the individual like Nebuchadnezzar, to give directions like Joseph having a dream as per the safety of baby Jesus from the infanticide of Herod, to give instructions as per Gideon, Joseph, Paul. Dreams can also come to give information about past, present or future events like Daniel, Jacob etc. While God gives his beloved dreams in order to encourage/motivate, enlight and energise.
Dreams may be projected from the demonic world to create fear, confusion and wrong information or misinform a person about another person or events.
Personally, I have many rules for judging my dreams and I always apply the rules when I have any dream.
Firstly, the rule of testing the dream via the word of God and praying in tongues. I also test the dream by meditating on it during prayer or praise worship. Counting on Christian maturity, you will be able to naturally confirm if the dream is from God, Satan, the environment or your body. Don't ever forget that Satan is a master strategist. Believers can hardly detect his devices if not for the help of the holy spirit. I documented my findings and struggles with demonic spouses in a book I wrote some years ago. The encounters are really very deadly and gory.
I will encourage you to get a soft copy of the book for your further understanding of the meaning of dreams, sources of dreams and how to interpret your dreams yourself. The book is a blockbuster. Connect with me on josephokunlaja@gmail.com and let me send you a copy at a giveaway price.
Yea, coming back to the Op' s fiancee's dream you must have the confidence that dreams are revealed so that men can take preventive or corrective actions. As far as I am concerned, a single dream no matter how scary is never enough to take a detour action. Why cancel all wedding plans because of just one single dream. If you are a born again Christian walking in the will of God and you are not engaging in premarital sex, believe me sincerely, God will never allow you make a mistake in your marriage. It's only when you are committing fornication or other willful sins that you paralyse God's hand from helping you out in your weakest moments. Even if the dream of hair being cut off is from Satan or God, you have the unbelievable power to cancel and negate it completely. Why allow a single dream to dictate the course of your life. God does not resort to talking to his children through dreams except he has exhausted all avenues of trying to get their attention and failed.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by peggywebbs(f): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2021
@DoubleFingers ..... the comment session is so full but here's what I'll tell you.

One thing I know is the dream may be completely unrelated to you. By the way if God had any message for you about your fiancée, he's tell the two of you.

The dream of her hair being cut is very unrelated to your marriage preparation. It could be something that has already happened which the mother is learning about or something about to happen maybe from her workplace or someone she recently came across. If all the while you were dating her hair wasn't cut, then it has nothing to do with you.

Whether or not she marries you, the danger her mother sensed will still be there and they need to look into it and stop directing suspension on you.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
internetpo:

My humble advice

1. I don't know what it means to have some one hair cut

2. You need divine validation. But don't you think God's silence Even when you have prayed to give you reasons not to marry her is the validation you are seeking itself.

I guess, You have prayed for long for a life partner. God brought her to you. A perfect match. Both of you are compatible. Then suddenly you are praying 4 validation. What other validation can be better than this bro..

In all keep praying and keep making your arrangements. May the Lord through the intercession of the BVM hear and answer your prayers. Amen

Hmm!

Very salient message.

Thanks, internetpo.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2021
redsun:
How are you going to raise a real-life family worrying about fcking malaria and heat-induced nightmare? You have to rationalise your mind first before you start thinking of having children because with this kind of delusional reasoning you have very little to impact on them rationally.

You must not comment, bro.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by jantman(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2021
@DoubleFingers
I was force to log into nairaland just to write you in a hurry, and because of you I will open and write a new thread on dreams

I am warning you to BE CAREFUL of the dreams and advice you receive from your in laws

I say to you be careful from the advice you receive from your mother inlaw.

If you keep listening or reacting to the dreams and words of your mother in law she may also end up interfaring too much into your marriage life by telling your wife what to do and what not to do when both of you become husband and wife.

I speak from experience and I encourage you to take my advice and continue to plan your wedding as a man

Three times in my life I took advice from women in my family and I get burned each time and I was filled with pain and regret

I also want you to remember that if Satan wants to destroy a man, he will mostly put a wrong woman in the life of that man.

Since your fiancee is a help mate, is she is not worth fighting for?

Since you have discovered that your fiancee is a good and wobderful woman, why are you worried over the dream of someone?

Go ahead and Marry your fiancee and not worry about someone dreams

As long as both of you have decided to join as one, no power in heaven or on earth and the world below can spoil your marriage because no forces can violate both of your free will of choice.

Stop this confusion and stop receiving advice

Do what is right as a man and marry your fiancee

For in the multitude of dreams and many words there is vanity. But trust God. In other words, you must use caution in receiving advice from people and from in laws

May God bless you and your wife
May God bless your marriage

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by blinking001(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yungdav:
dis ur meme make me laugh enter gutter
Lol. That meme is funny as fuckkk
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
jantman:
@DoubleFingers
I was force to log into nairaland just to write you in a hurry, and because of you I will open and write a new thread on dreams

I am warning you to BE CAREFUL of the dreams and advice you receive from your in laws

I say to you be careful from the advice you receive from your mother inlaw.

If you keep listening or reacting to the dreams and words of your mother in law she may also end up interfaring too much into your marriage life by telling your wife what to do and what not to do when both of you become husband and wife.

I speak from experience and I encourage you to take my advice and continue to plan your wedding as a man

Three times in my life I took advice from women in my family and I get burned each time and I was filled with pain and regret

I also want you to remember that if Satan wants to destroy a man, he will mostly put a wrong woman in the life of that man.

Since your fiancee is a help mate, is she is not worth fighting for?

Since you have discovered that your fiancee is a good and wobderful woman, why are you worried over the dream of someone?

Go ahead and Marry your fiancee and not worry about someone dreams

As long as both of you have decided to join as one, no power in heaven or on earth and the world below can spoil your marriage because no forces can violate both of your free will of choice.

Stop this confusion and stop receiving advice

Do what is right as a man and marry your fiancee

For in the multitude of dreams and many words there is vanity. But trust God. In other words, you must use caution in receiving advice from people and from in laws

May God bless you and your wife
May God bless your marriage

@jantman,

and because of you I will open and write a new thread on dreams

Please do open a thread about dreams. I'll be glad to see it.

My brother, I know humans can be dynamic. And unless my mother in-law to be may have changed this moment, but to my sincere and deepest best of knowledge, I've not seen my mother in-law to be as someone who interfare in people's affairs. My brother, that woman no get your time.

More so, my fiancee is someone who will always seek approval from me first before doing anything, even if it's her mum that asked her to do that thing (just to let you know loyal she is).

But all in all, your advice is well noted, Sir.

I appreciate your time.

God bless you.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
undecided[/sub] undecided undecided[sub] undecided
DoubleFingers:
N/B: This could be a bit lengthy, but please, read to the end.

I have been making preparations since late last year to settle down with my fiancee. I intend going to collect the marriage list this coming April to kick start the marriage processes.

My girl and I are very compatible in almost all ramifications you can think of. Honestly, she's the perfect definition of a supportive wife, well mannered and loyal to the core, just to say a few.

We now lived in different states, but we've known ourselves and have been seeing/dating each other in the same city between December 2016 and September 2019. I even made her to redeploy during her NYSC in 2018, to be close to me because of my intentions for her.

As usual, we've been praying and trying to seek the face of God to get divine revelation.

So on the 9th of this month (March), my fiancee and her mum visited a priest for normal pre marriage talk/counseling. The priest of course asked my girl some questions about me, which she answered sincerely. The priest then advised my girl and her mum to put everything in God's hand and be praying about it.

About a week later (around 16th or so), my fiancée's mother had a dream where my fiancée's hair was cut in the dream. In trying to understand the dream, my fiancee then called her cousin who is a Reverend, and the cousin told her that the dream is a bad dream, that it means "someone is trying to take her glory."

That dream compelled my fiancee and her mum to have two days midnight prayer (19th and 20th precisely) to cancel any bad dream.

Reaching today, my girl and her mum visited the priest again, to let him know about the dream. The priest then asked my girl about her understand of the dream. My girl said it means "widowhood." But my girl's mum was having a different understanding.

In summary, the priest then asked my girl if she had gotten a divine revelation, as to whether we're meant to be husband and wife. My girl said no has not.
Personally, I've fasted and prayed severally to God to show me reasons not to marry my fiancee, but I'm yet to see reasons not to.

Honestly, apart from divine validation which I'm yet to get, I'm yet to see reasons why I shouldn't marry my fiancee. And my girl have been worried since this afternoon, thereby getting me worried also.

Now my questions are:

1.) What does it mean for someone's hair to be cut in a dream?

2.) Is it 100% compulsory that one must get a divine validation to have a peaceful and happy marriage?

Please, your honest contributions will be appreciated.

Mods, please help a brother if this piece isn't in the right section.

And help send[sub][/sub] it to front page for more response.
AThanks.
you both don't have knowledge of your true identity! Stop waiting for revelation and dreams and go for knowledge! You both are deceived! Three things know who you are can do for you:1)it attracts God's blessings 2) invokes angelic help 3) and it scares the devil away from deceiving you!
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by vannessa7(f): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
My reply is late but you are about to take a lifetime decision and it will mark your future. Firstly most of the people giving advice here are inexperience spiritually, they speak from the view point of someone that has no spiritual growth and experience and it will be dangerous to just follow such advice
The bible even said the man is the glory of the woman, so therefore discounting your mother in laws dream could be dangerous. Realise that it is when you are seriously preparing for your wedding that this dream came up,
Also physical compatibility is different from spiritual ones, you might not be compatible with your fiancee spiritually and your coming together might be disastrous for many reasons you may not understand now
My advice to you is to ask trusted people around to refer you to a real prophet, a true man of God who has the reputation of clear revelation, then visit at least three such places since you are not able to get revelation by your self, marriage is for life and if you put efforts in entering it right the rest of your life will be alright, remember that the bible says, is there no prophet in israel? You can involve your mum and siblings to help you pray too. I wish you the best
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Caseless: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Lol

Caseless, nothing don spoil.
I bring the matter come here so that me and you go learn something from the matter, just incase you still dey single.

LOL! Varying opinions will not make you have a clear interpretation. It's all good. That her man of God should watch what he says to her.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by internetpo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Hmm!

Very salient message.

Thanks, internetpo.
You are welcome. Let me know how things go. Won't mind attending the wedding if it all works out. I mean it. Praying for you too.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
internetpo:

You are welcome. Let me know how things go. Won't mind attending the wedding if it all works out. I mean it. Praying for you too.

Let me know how things go. Won't mind attending the wedding if it all works out.

No problem, I will.

Praying for you too.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by ArcToyin(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
If this is not too late, the dream means widowhood as your girl has rightly interpret it. I will advise both of you engage in spiritual exercise to clear and negate the evil scenes. Involve yourself in serious spiritual exercises, fasting, praying etc until you get a clear and peace giving revelation from God before any preparation.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by cy4cent(f): 2:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Prospero01:
What kind of priest did you people visit? Never did God promise to lead his children through dreams although dreams could mean a lot. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. The primary way God leads is through His Spirit in your inward man. What you trying to do is unscriptural and will open you up for demonic activities. Your mind will be so polluted. Now to dreams, any dream that you dream and you don't have the interpretation immediately you wake up, forget about it. God will not confuse his children. He speaks plainly. This is coming from a man who God began talking to through dreams, trance, visions, audible voices and his word. So I know better. Get Kenneth Hagin How You Can be Led By The Holy Spirit. There is more I would have told you but let me allow you to digest this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage / Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.