Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. (39238 Views)

Advice Concerning :this Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Noblewealth(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
firstly, the hair on our head symbolizes our destiny and any dream which portray where the hair is shaved off means the person destiny has been tampered with.. secondly, it means what your fiancee said, talking abt the widowhood, which you have to be very careful abt your own life... in all, seek deeply the face of God, change your realm of prayer if you have not been hearing or having dreams to tell you abt it... the earlier the better.. I must confess,may you not die untimely if you force the marriage.. To you you both are compatible does not mean you guys are compatible in God's sight... we need validation through prayer for marital bliss or else everything will end in jeopardy.... I recommend you download the msg title your destiny and divine secret by Dr olukoya and any other msg about destiny...

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by BrainSanitizer: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Prevailing:

James 4:1-3 KJV
From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? [2] Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. [3] Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

YOU SEE, YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS.
FROM WHAT BASIS WERE YOU ENQUIRING FROM GOD TO SHOW YOU REASONS NOT TO MARRY YOUR FIANCÉE? SHE'S PROBABLY NOT GOD'S WILL FOR YOU.

GO TO YOUR BIBLE AND GET ALL THE SCRIPTURE ABOUT MARRIAGE, THEN YOU CAN GO TO GOD AND ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU HIS WILL CONCERNING MARRIAGE WITH HIS WORDS, AND HE WILL REVEAL YOUR WIFE TO YOU.

BTW.: YOUR FIANCEE'S INTERPRETATION ABOUT THE DREAM IS CORRECT.

@Prevailing, the bold is not my fiancée's interpretation of the dream, but rather, that of her cousin.

I don't agree with some of your points. But I respect your views, anyway.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by akata1: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Enemies bring bad dreams sometimes to block good things ahead

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by therajah: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
What divine revelation did you get to study in a polytech or uni?

What divine revelation did u get to join nairaland?

Do u want angel to come down and say.. my son my son... thou shalt marry...

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by NoToPile: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Guy go and seek the face of God.

And Yes having hair cut of in the dream is a very bad dream, and for someone planning wedding its a no no she does have a right to be worried.

Actually if it was someone I know I would advise her to put the plans on hold.

Its that serious. The issue could be from your side or her side.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
incogni2o:

1. Do you love Her? with her weakneses?
2. Do you have peace of mind?
3. Have you prayed and have nothing significant to doudbt about the relationship?
4. Do you feel God led you both to yourselves

If yes to the above, I'll suggest the only thing left is for both of you to come together to destroy any satanic manipulation to control the fate of your future. (whether widowhood or taking of Glory)

Objectively, if you think about it well
1. The preist interfretation: They are taking her glory : Is it you that's taking the glory or who? Are you the one who barbed the Hair, where you. in the Dream?
2. Widowhood: This is definitely from the Devil because the word of God says weYou shall not die but Live to declare the works of the Lord in the Land of the Living.

You have to have Faith, Think thorouly rather than allowing the enemy have it's way by making you fear and scared

It's a pity every one wants a revelation, But God can't be stereotyped.

Remember, At times, you are hungry for revelation, But the enemy takes advantage of that to confuse you.

Finally, Go and Pray, to make up your mind, that you will be the best man you can be to her and no matter what happens, You'll make it work, Even if the Lady comes down from Heaven, My Brother, you'll still need this prayer point.

Peace.
I pray every confusion set in by the enemy is destroyed in Jesus Name

Thanks, brother.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by joceey(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:
N/B: This could be a bit lengthy, but please, read to the end.

I have been making preparations since late last year to settle down with my fiancee. I intend going to collect the marriage list this coming April to kick start the marriage processes.

My girl and I are very compatible in almost all ramifications you can think of. Honestly, she's the perfect definition of a supportive wife, well mannered and loyal to the core, just to say a few.

We now lived in different states, but we've known ourselves and have been seeing/dating each other in the same city between December 2016 and September 2019. I even made her to redeploy during her NYSC in 2018, to be close to me because of my intentions for her.

As usual, we've been praying and trying to seek the face of God to get divine revelation.

So on the 9th of this month (March), my fiancee and her mum visited a priest for normal pre marriage talk/counseling. The priest of course asked my girl some questions about me, which she answered sincerely. The priest then advised my girl and her mum to put everything in God's hand and be praying about it.

About a week later (around 16th or so), my fiancée's mother had a dream where my fiancée's hair was cut in the dream. In trying to understand the dream, my fiancee then called her cousin who is a Reverend, and the cousin told her that the dream is a bad dream, that it means "someone is trying to take her glory."

That dream compelled my fiancee and her mum to have two days midnight prayer (19th and 20th precisely) to cancel any bad dream.

Reaching today, my girl and her mum visited the priest again, to let him know about the dream. The priest then asked my girl about her understand of the dream. My girl said it means "widowhood." But my girl's mum was having a different understanding.

In summary, the priest then asked my girl if she had gotten a divine revelation, as to whether we're meant to be husband and wife. My girl said no has not.
Personally, I've fasted and prayed severally to God to show me reasons not to marry my fiancee, but I'm yet to see reasons not to.

Honestly, apart from divine validation which I'm yet to get, I'm yet to see reasons why I shouldn't marry my fiancee. And my girl have been worried since this afternoon, thereby getting me worried also.

Now my questions are:

1.) What does it mean for someone's hair to be cut in a dream?

2.) Is it 100% compulsory that one must get a divine validation to have a peaceful and happy marriage?

Please, your honest contributions will be appreciated.

Mods, please help a brother if this piece isn't in the right section.

And help send it to front page for more response.

Thanks.

I use to tell people that dreams ,revelations ,prophecies and visions are all guide.I can boldly assure u that both of you are compatible physically and spiritually, the dream her mother had is just a warning that you and your fiancee should not have a elaborate wedding.If you do then the dream she had will come to pass affecting her daughter not you.It was her daughter hair that was cut in that dream it means lost of glory or lost of divine power.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by andyanders: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Op, this dream has to be you. Pray against any form of early death upon ur life. Having her hair shaved, could mean, if she gets married to you, she could be widowed on time. You need to pray against any spirit of early death upon urself. May God take away that from u.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Ezi1993(f): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
blinking001:
Run for your life....
Mmttttcheeew!! every small thing run for your life... You think is that easy?

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Hexohjay2017(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dear Op, your mother in-law to be have little or nothing to determined your marital carrier, what's most important is your personal discovery or thought with your fiance,. If all your thoughts and mindset are for positive, then go ahead and do the right thing. You must be personally convinced within yourself before you follow any advice or take any decision. Her mother might purposely came up with such hindrances for her own personal interest but what is most important is the decision of you and your fiance. Let the HOLY spirit guide you.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by herlecks(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Observe carefully. It is a witchcraft attack. I've been battling this for a while now. What actually happened is that, the hair has been or will be taken also in the natural to establish a covenant that will allow spirits to possess her head, and from there have access to her mind, dreams, thoughts. The way out is for her to cut part of her hair, let her burn it and she will be free. That breaks the covenant.

If you have moving objects in any part of your body, let me know. I may be able to prescribe a solution. All these are witchcraft attacks. I've experienced them all.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Andyberry(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
The dream symbolizes having your glory cut off.
Hair is a symbol of power and glory
DoubleFingers:

I have been making preparations since late last year to settle down with my fiancee. I intend going to collect the marriage list this coming April to kick start the marriage processes.

My girl and I are very compatible in almost all ramifications you can think of. Honestly, she's the perfect definition of a supportive wife, well mannered and loyal to the core, just to say a few.

We now lived in different states, but we've known ourselves and have been seeing/dating each other in the same city between December 2016 and September 2019. I even made her to redeploy during her NYSC in 2018, to be close to me because of my intentions for her.

As usual, we've been praying and trying to seek the face of God to get divine revelation.

So on the 9th of this month (March), my fiancee and her mum visited a priest for normal pre marriage talk/counseling. The priest of course asked my girl some questions about me, which she answered sincerely. The priest then advised my girl and her mum to put everything in God's hand and be praying about it.

About a week later (around 16th or so), my fiancée's mother had a dream where my fiancée's hair was cut in the dream. In trying to understand the dream, my fiancee then called her cousin who is a Reverend, and the cousin told her that the dream is a bad dream, that it means "someone is trying to take her glory."

That dream compelled my fiancee and her mum to have two days midnight prayer (19th and 20th precisely) to cancel any bad dream.

Reaching today, my girl and her mum visited the priest again, to let him know about the dream. The priest then asked my girl about her understand of the dream. My girl said it means "widowhood." But my girl's mum was having a different understanding.

In summary, the priest then asked my girl if she had gotten a divine revelation, as to whether we're meant to be husband and wife. My girl said no has not.
Personally, I've fasted and prayed severally to God to show me reasons not to marry my fiancee, but I'm yet to see reasons not to.

Honestly, apart from divine validation which I'm yet to get, I'm yet to see reasons why I shouldn't marry my fiancee. And my girl have been worried since this afternoon, thereby getting me worried also.

Now my questions are:

2.) Is it 100% compulsory that one must get a divine validation to have a peaceful and happy marriage?

Thanks.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
joceey:

I use to tell people that dreams ,revelations ,prophecies and visions are all guide.I can boldly assure u that both of you are compatible physically and spiritually, [b]the dream her mother had is just a warning that you and your fiancee should not have a elaborate wedding.If you do then the dream she had will come to pass affecting her daughter not you.[/b]It was her daughter hair that was cut in that dream it means lost of glory or lost of divine power.

Lol

@joceey, the bold part of your comment is funny, honestly.

But you make points sha.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Ruggman: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
My humble advice is, take out time to fast and pray. God speaks in sundry ways including dreams, you should not wish that message away it may come back to hunt you. Dreams are spiritual revelations though men often misinterpret dreams but when you go to God he will reveal the meaning to you. Mr brother the spiritual controls the physical, a broken relationship is better than a failed or deadly marriage. You see her as the best from the human eye, but spiritually there is danger so look properly before you leap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DTalented(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
OP, there are people that their dreams are empty. These people often dream about what they have been thinking about or what they went through during the day.

On the other hand, there are people you don't joke with their dreams. There are people that receive revelations through dreams. If your fiancee's mum belong to the later, then you have to take the dream very seriously.

I don't joke with my dreams and I don't often dream. When I was younger and weak, all my dreams always came to pass and they were always bad dreams. Then, I didn't know how to pray against them.

They don't happen immediately. Sometimes, it takes weeks or months. If it was then and I was the one that Saw this dream, even if the marriage didn't happen, the dream would still come to pass.

Now, by the grace of God, I'm learning how to pray against my bad dreams coming to pass and God almighty has been answering my prayers.

Let me tell you something. If you decide to pray against it, try to take away fear completely during and after praying against it. Believe that God has answered your prayers completely. Don't ever let fear come into your heart during and after the prayers. If it tries to, send it away with the word of God with faith.
Your fiancee's mother has a big role to play in this. If her dreams do come to pass, then she has to learn to Start praying harder because She also has the power to cancel it through prayers.

All powers belongs to God and there is nothing he cannot do.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by makermix1: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
i hate morons
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

hair in the dream stands for Glory

and in this case prayer is the key, she needs to recover HER GLORY BACK

(2) getting divine validation is 100% important
especially if you have the calling of God upon your life

(b) not everybody is everybody e.g demonic agents are all over the place in this times. just like God gives couples fruit of the womb, you'll be shocked to know that The Devil does too via his agents

(c) to fulfill divine purpose for your life
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by frubben(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.
this one me we ready to marry . mtwee
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by square7: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:

@square7,

The bold is the answer to your question.

Beloved friend and brother, that is the interpretation to the dream. Nothing will ever change, unless one changes things or become the change itself. Man is supposed to be solution provider and not someone compounding problems. Those who seek many gods only compound their problems. Please try and give your girlfriend some focus and godly direction, rather than compounding a simple spiritual matter. It is the right opportunity given to you by God to show leadership in your relationship or you continue to wallow in the bondage of fear.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by bignero: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

Have you wondered why Africa prays from Sunday to Sunday and it still lacks development?

Wer very religious.. Which isthe wrong part
And very ignorant and not spiritual which is the right part.... We have been religiously brain washed..
Back to the matter, God guides Christian through their hearts.. (its in the bible).. Thats his major mode of operation.. If your waiting for God to come amd say.. My son xyz, do so so and so.. You go tey.. Ive been in your shoes before.. He doesn't work that way.. Its only in the old testment he did such.. What your asking for he may do it and may not do it.. The sure way is through your spirit if you have the spirit of God.. Can you cite one person God showed his wife.. Yes he did for Isaac only and it was by faith.. He done it for me too, but the lady had cocnut head and shes living regrets for marrying another..

After praying.. Follow the leading of your heart..
As for your dream.. Better be careful what you allow enter your mind.. The mind is a powerful tool... By faith cancel that dream and forget it.. God send good messages and it through his word..to inspire faith and joy..

The devil uses dreams,.. Men etc to speak evil it inspirees fear and negativity.. And i see your almost caught.. Paul said work out your salvation.. Fight the fight of faith.. Irs not Gods will for you to die.. But if you keep negative thoughts in your mind.. Brother it might manifest.

God bless
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by unmask: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@DoubleFingers

There are three ways to know the will of God:

1. Peace of mind

2. Divine revelation (personally)

3. The place of the prophetic

But understand this every African family once had altars that were erected to the allegiance of spirits besides that of Christ, on accepting Christ it does not automatically drive them out bkos a covenant cannot be cast instead certain activities as prescribed in scriptures would have to be carried out. Most people don't settle this part of the equation.

Hence sometimes anything good that is coming into a family those spirits will fight it by bringing false dreams or revelation.

I'll advice you listen to Apostle Joshua Selman message on the mystery of deliverance part 1 to 4

To your second question the answer is NO a capital one, there are people whom God showed their spouses and ended up with a divorce, that's bkos while they've done well with their spiritual life, but never attended to their finances diligently, expressing love to each other in appropriate ways, establishing a place of understanding each other, learning the art of love making and great sex to satisfy each other and lasty how to manage the interference of third parties in the union.
All things are new if you are born again. It is that easy no paparazzi is involved... Don't let these yeye prophets use fear to guide you.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Trace8624(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=DoubleFingers post=100344258]N/B: This could be a bit lengthy, but please, read to the end.

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

You are looking for reasons not to marry her from God? Did you ask God why you should marry her? How did you know that God has not been speaking to you?

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by greggng: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

Treat your mother in law for malaria and typhoid ...Thank me later...is a mere dream brought about by malaria ....reject it and move on with your woman . All through my life I have rejected lots of bad dream both from me and family menbers .....I dey kampe ....
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Mrsoft3(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

Cutting hair means many things, its not just widowhood.

Question: who cut the hair in the dream? What was the scenerio that lead to the hair cutting?

Hair cutting can be yokes being broken too.

Check your peace and joy if it's still intact then God is with you.

In the realm of the spirit there is only black and white.

The devil can hijack dreams, and the devil can use your fears to feed you bad dreams.

God is not an author of confusion,he won't contradict himself, if his peace is still with you, then forget it,go and marry.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by moneyissweet(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Thank your God.

That Marriage don cast already,but i know that her big yansh and breast will not allow you to run for your dear life. Have you ever wondered why God never revealed anything about the marriage to you? it is because there is an impending doom.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by divineappo(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.
Sir, if u are both compatible, and yet u are both looking for spiritual validation or revelation, I swear, na wetin u dey find, u go see oo

I don't understand how religion has tuned peoples sense upside down.

How can you be both compatible, and yet u are looking for one spirit in the spiritual realm to give both of you spiritual validation again? After you marry her, before you Bleep her, will you still request for spiritual validation or revelation before you pour sperm inside her pussy? Religion is a disease. It makes people to reason up side down

What nonsense!
Am being blunt with you. You and your girl are being misled.

You don't need any prayer once both of you are compatible as u have said, except there is something else u are not telling us

I av said it, and am saying it again. The evil revelation that does not exist anywhere, that u are both looking for, you will see it oooo

Continue to look for revelation up and down

Satan will give u that evil revelation, and your eyes go clear

For ur info, 90-95% of dreams, are triggered by your subconscious mind. Somethings you see in the dream, are a reflection of your mind, your thoughts, your fears.

That revelation u are looking for, Satan will reveal it to you, and both of you will end a beautiful relationship, that ought to lead straight to marriage

Continue Sir

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Pat5easy: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2021
The dream means you’ll be wealthy and your children most especially the girl child will be taking good care of you.Dont let anyone deceive you with their interpretations..
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Lastlook: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2021
You said it all. Those days.
There was time that, if i dreamt about anything. Surely it will happen, even if i saw someone dying. That is it, it will happen within a day or 2 (This had stopped now)

What am trying to say is that, i didnt take it as anything but for me. If i dreamt that, i ate meat.

The next morning, i will look for meat and eat. That is all.

dochenaj:

She saw her hair get cut in the dream. She should just go to the salon and get a haircut.

Instead of waiting for her dream to be fulfilled figuratively, she should take charge and fulfill it literally.

Dreams 99% of the time don't really mean anything beyond a movie in your head. But however when you believe in the dream, you give it life and then it can take hold of your mind and rob you of your peace.

They have prayed against the dream and it's negative connotations. They should believe God heard that prayer and answered it.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by chival(f): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
In the bible When samson lost his Hairs he lost his powers too... So your hair being cut might mean that you have been reduced to a rat spiritually.. you would have to fast and pray for God's power..

2... Yes it is 100% compulsory because if you marry your soul mate then you are likely to have. a fruitful marriage regardless of the odds and challenges

Spiritual rat?! shocked O dear! What will I not read on Nairaland? OP if you are at peace with your decision to marry this woman, then pray and go ahead with your plans. Have you even thought of the fact there was no reference to you in the dream, either direct or implied? Even if the dream is something to worry about, it may just portend issues that affect your girl alone and is in no way related to her impending marriage to you. If this is the case, you need to pray for and with her, believe God has answered your prayers and move forward with joy.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 02, 2021
divineappo:
Sir, if u are both compatible, and yet u are both looking for spiritual validation or revelation, I swear, na wetin u dey find, u go see oo

I don't understand how religion has tuned peoples sense upside down.

How can you be both compatible, and yet u are looking for one spirit in the spiritual realm to give both of you spiritual validation again? After you marry her, before you Bleep her, will you still request for spiritual validation or revelation before you pour sperm inside her pussy? Religion is a disease. It makes people to reason up side down

What nonsense!
Am being blunt with you. You and your girl are being misled.

You don't need any prayer once both of you are compatible as u have said, except there is something else u are not telling us

I av said it, and am saying it again. The evil revelation that does not exist anywhere, that u are both looking for, you will see it oooo

Continue to look for revelation up and down

Satan will give u that evil revelation, and your eyes go clear

For ur info, 90-95% of dreams, are triggered by your subconscious mind. Somethings you see in the dream, are a reflection of your mind, your thoughts, your fears.

That revelation u are looking for, Satan will reveal it to you, and both of you will end a beautiful relationship, that ought to lead straight to marriage

Continue Sir
You just dey jump into conclusion....How you take know say Dem Dey Compatible?!You know if Dem medically get conflicting Genotype or Blood group?!Like,a man and woman I saw last week with a 2yrs old child with Sickle cell...Or Is it a man with far long acquired HIV,gave the wife coz they didn't do the proper lab tests when they should but Forged every thing because they thought they were compatible like Compact Disc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos / Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.