Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology (4255 Views)

Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) / This Story Is Very Touching Even For Me Who Still Doesn't Believe In Love. / Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Chicken bones? There's a spirit behind that.

palmhistory is real, There's a yoruba adage that says Atelewo ni mo ba la, Mio mon eni ti'oko.. (I found line on my palm, I don't know who wrote it)

Why would palmistry be rea? Think about it. How about lines on your feet, eyes, fingerprint, etc
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I'm very serious too. Just post your date and place of birth (also time if possible, but not necessary)

God bless you..

25th of August, Ilesha. Osun state. I don't know the time o.
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

God bless you..

Good enough. Just a sec
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

God bless you..

Oh, the year is very important
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Oh, the year is very important
1987 �
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

1987 �

Ok, one sec
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

1987 �

All your most important signs are all Virgo:
Moon, Venus, Mars

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

1987 �

I used Lagos. Don't think it makes much difference
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

My place of birth of not there? Thank you bro smiley I will have to take my time and go through this
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

My place of birth is not there? Thank you bro smiley I will have to take my time and go through this
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

1987 �

Read the below

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

My place of birth is not there? Thank you bro smiley I will have to take my time and go through this

Yeah, I used Lagos. I think the country is what's important.
Read the above, helps u get the chart better
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Yeah, I used Lagos. I think the country is what's important. Read the above, helps u get the chart better
Wow, you really tried. smiley I understand the scope nw
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Wow, you really tried. smiley I understand the scope nw

Here are the signs most compatible with Virgo.
Scorpio is number one!!!

Isn't amazing how something nonsensical like astrology can be so accurate!!!

See below

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Lol. You don't understand at all. A quick tutorial. There are 9 planets ( sun, moon, venus, Mars, etc), and there are 12 signs (Aries, Scorpio, Virgo, etc). The sign the sun was in when you were born is your sun sign, and is very dorminant aspect of your character. That is what people call your sign. In your case the sun was in Virgo. But other planets will be in different signs when you were born, and they are also important. Example, your moon sign is the sign the moon was in when you were born. Venus and Mars control love and sex. If your venus sign and your Mars sign match that of another person, that is as powerful as your sun signs being compatible.
See my reply to the guy below

Am more attractive to Scorpio girls, because thinking way back scorpio girls always have i just do fight it off and most of them are slim which is the first thing i like about girls.
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Here are the signs most compatible with Virgo.
Scorpio is number one!!!

Isn't amazing how something nonsensical like astrology can be so accurate!!!

See below

Yes they are, I want to go into this plannets and understand each one of them and their roles
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
tosaino95:

Am more attractive to Scorpio girls, because thinking way back scorpio girls always have i just do fight it off and most of them are slim which is the first thing i like about girls.

And that's exactly who astrology says you'd be most attracted to (see below). How something as nonsensical as astrology can be so correct, I don't know!!

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2021
lakesidepapa:

You're a Virgorian ♍ indeed, See as u detailed them.

You almost roll into Libra, 21st of Sep, u must be very smart. Me 25th of Aug, 3 days after Leo. I am a strong Virgo
many things people do say i am smart but i find it weird because i don't think i am.
but i think i am grin
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2021
PoliteActivist:

And that's exactly who astrology says you'd be most attracted to (see below). How something as nonsensical as astrology can be so correct, I don't know!!

And the truth is i love it like that i even prefer only Scorpio,but will least manage Capricorn as for Taurus and cancer i don't want them.
Taurus are overdose lover and later cheat while cancer i don't know anything about them.

1 Like

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by offset67(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2021
SmellySperm:
what's good OG...any update?
Omo no update
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by Karlifate: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2021
Well, it works.
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by cocolacec(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2021
tosaino95:
I've see so many comments of people that astrology is trash and not real.

But today i want to use my case as an example as a Virgo i have dated two of my compatibles zodiac sign and one incompatible, and am beginning with the incompatible one which is Aries.

I will shorten the stories but in the end, and i will give my opinion zodiac signs and experience.

Aries :- The day i first see her i fall in love with her it was a love at first sight my eyes was all over her as if i never see girl before in my life, to save long story she was the first person to talk to me and Later ask me out for relationship which i gave in,and also tell her i like her too before. after two weeks or a month into the relationship all of the suddenly i started feeling strange about her after some days later my instinct told me i can only be friend with her because nothing about us is compatible but immediately i revoke the negative vibe because i so much love her ( Till Date Though )even than she love me. but i noticed one thing about her she is rude and stubborn she once tell and i confirmed it, another things about us we are boring in talk she can't bring topic or anything to discuss about and the same with me all our talk is either about her family or her then work that is stressful but the only thing i can say she tried in our relationship is about furthering my education which even lead to break up.

The Two compatible Zodiac signs.

Taurus:- This girl love me so much like am her first love but i play her love game and it was her same case i realise someone that love you can hurt you and cheat on you, but i guess it suppose to happen because if Virgo man doesn't reciprocate Taurus love, she will be tempted to cheat and it doesn't mean she didn't love virgo and we Virgo hardly trust our partners love as we like to analyze things and we also seek for perfection in any of our relationship ( i know this because i read it in our compatibility with other zodiac analysis )
unlike the Aries girl we flow well in talks if i don't talk she will do the talking and also sexual parts.
she later got pregnant to a guy during our relationship.
A week later she called my friend that she is so sorry for what happened but i understand as it's bound to happen i just smile and say OK to my friend.

Scorpio :- Hmmmm my ibo amaka exactly my type of woman, whenever i remember the day i toast her i always tell myself Guy you be bad boy.
because it doesn't take me up to 15 mins before she accept although she been falling for me but she think i like her friend than her and will go for her instead when she told this i just look at her said if to say our mind was our brain we use to study and write exam baby girl you go fail badly on hearing this, she laugh loud despite we were walking on the road that day.
on that same day as i was about to kiss her she drag to her tightly (like guy you too dey slow jare) and kiss me deeply.
after when depart i was just wondering after shock move and checking my lips if it still there.
With her am always funny and witty plus i do get the best of myself but this seeking for perfection of Virgo thing ruin our relationship i started wanting more of her and when she start giving her more i ghost her all of suddenly now am single no searching no mingle.

Now My Opinions.

Opinion On Aries girl:- Her type of girls are those that control their guys like taking the lead way ( Aries is Alpha Male and Female Zodiac sign ) and most especially female can destroy their partner stuff if he cheat and during argument they can stab their partner bother gender ( Most Notorious killers are Aries ) they are so mean because they are fire sign and Virgo is water sign so no way Virgo guy can't cope, just like i can't cope when our break up issue came up, remember when she suddenly shout on me on the road that I should never call her my love again that shout eh scared me off that day like when lion roar.

Experience :- I think you should know this will be my Worst Relationship i ever had so far.

Opinion On Taurus Girl. She easily fall for Virgo and She give you love you give her love too and she will be yours forever because it like Virgo love is her breath. but during the period Virgo seeking for perfection and thinking whether her love is true she will cheat,well i don't think female Taurus can stay loyal because they are impatient lover.

Experience :- She is the one that love me much but love is not all and just her love and desire for sex i can remember of her.

Opinion On Scorpio:- No much talk them just like Taurus the only difference is they hardly cheat in relationship.especially their females they are lovely and easily fall for Virgo just that Virgo seeking for perfection always ruin things sometimes for them,if we meet again and still the same person like before we can hopefully have something in future.

Experience :- My Best relationship so far, i can't swear 100% but 80% that she didn't cheat on me because the more i suspect her and try to catch her the less i failed woefully...

I hope you guys and ladies can learn from my relationship with them ?

Virgo is an earth element so you need to go for water elements like Pisces,Scorpio or Cancer.
I am an earth element married to water element.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.horoscope.com/us/editorial/editorial-article-amp.aspx%3fslug=are-your-elements-compatible

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by Jagaban880: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I'm very serious too. Just post your date and place of birth (also time if possible, but not necessary)

epp mi check my own

1995/...july 10
Kano
Time/2:40pm

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
cocolacec:

Virgo is an earth element so you need to go for water elements like Pisces,Scorpio or Cancer.
I am an earth element married to water element.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.horoscope.com/us/editorial/editorial-article-amp.aspx%3fslug=are-your-elements-compatible
Am cool with Scorpio
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
tosaino95:

Am cool with Scorpio

I like Scorpio women as well BTW, Cancer women are supportive, A Scorpio woman will organize everything.. Picses women are way too attractive to my likened, they all look like women that are prone to cheat in relationship or marriage, but i notice one thing, Picses like Virgo, we are attractive to them. All in all, the best compatibility with Virgo is CANCER, followed by SCORPIO, not even Taurus or Capricorn cos they will frustrate hell out of virgo's life, Taurus is very stubborn and capricorn has this ego issue.. The two people that brought me to this world are cancer and scorpio.
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jagaban880:

Cancer, Very strong Cancer. Wait for him to check your natal chart.

Wizkid Burnaboy Kim Karshashian Babatunde Fashola Rotimi Akeredolu Godwin Obaseki

These People Sun signs is Cancer like yours..

1 Like

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jagaban880:

Cancer, Very strong Cancer. Wait for him to check your natal chart.

Wizkid Burnaboy Kim Karshashian Babatunde Fashola Rotimi Akeredolu Godwin Obaseki

These People Sun signs is Cancer like yours..
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
lakesidepapa:

I like Scorpio women as well BTW, Cancer women are supportive, A Scorpio woman will organize everything.. Picses women are way too attractive to my likened, they all look like women that are prone to cheat in relationship or marriage, but i notice one thing, Picses like Virgo, we are attractive to them. All in all, the best compatibility with Virgo is CANCER, followed by SCORPIO, not even Taurus or Capricorn cos they will frustrate hell out of virgo's life, Taurus is very stubborn and capricorn has this ego issue.. The two people that brought me to this world are cancer and scorpio.

Without knowing about Scorpio of a thing, i like Scorpio as for picses maybe you're right because many girls do look at me with sexy look, green light and even make attempt of talking with but i always act somehow. those girls might be Pisces but i love Scorpio and will try cancer one day to know whatsup..
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by SirMichael1: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
The mad people are at it again! Nonsense! Lengthy written nonsense. To think this is what people believe to the extent that they've got a compartibility index for zodiacs. Cray cray!
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by kingvomlotus12: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
for real?!! ok who'll help me check my lil bro own .... I want to see something
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by Jagaban880: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2021
PoliteActivist:

If you give me your date and place of birth I'd post your natal chart here for free cheesy
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2021
[q.uote author=Jagaban880 post=100629326][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality / Study Reveals Most Intimate Parts Of The Body / This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.