Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed (8217 Views)

I'm Doomed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Richadv(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2021
The funny part be say we oo dey shout see as the game mature,e too mature abeg
Bt now lol we go even dey say this ps5 game graphics na dead d character nor dey respond well or d character shadow nor follow d body lol
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Lamasta(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:
if you never marry then sorry be your name
You are doomed kee you dia grin tho I played the game e sweet wella

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by skywalker240(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2021
aysnoopy:
The game sweet die for that year. Contra, mario, 5player football called shekere grin

Shukujum! Shukujum!

Gboooiiinnn!

Na old men just full hia oo. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2021
i miss those times
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Petyr1: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Every Saturday i and my childhood friends. I'm always the loser grin grin grin
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:
your generation are doomed.. Omale jjatijati

2 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2021
teewhizzy4real:
your generation are doomed.. Omale jjatijati

you have dried sense of humor
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by SouthSouth1914: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2021
2shaw:
That year,when 16bits was reigning,i told my dad to get me one sega mega drive 16bit,he wash me as far back as 94/96. Naso I dey go tayo house with my guys dey play game,then NEpa still get sense,u can go to schl,pause game and come back to meet the game paused by 2.30pm. Who born u to get ps1 then or even game boy advanced

Lol.., Then we dun dey play Sega Dreamcast!! The pad be like this carton dem dey use for pizza! The weight of the pad that time fit make you grow muscle!!

Even sega mega drive comes in types. The 16bit get 2 different designs. Men those days were too sweet!! Until times changed, when you start making millions that’s when suffer really starts!! I mean you start making life decisions on your own without parents supervision!

Good ‘ole days..

2 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by SouthSouth1914: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2021
skywalker240:
Na sonic,tinytoon, street of rage, tna wrestling, international superstar soccer delux and ultimate mortal kombat i play for sega before adaptor burn game quench, na so we port go Contra that year for 8bit terminator and nitendo that year we even de do cheat for this one that year till we kill real boss, our player character die no de enter game over. grin

I like mario, f1, load racer, [b] popiye[/b]and ice breaker that year plus that soccer wey the players get big head and when dem drible the ball go de make shokujum! shokujum! The shoot sound na gbooiionnn! Cheer leaders go must dance for half time

Chai wish i can bring those years back.

Now am in my mid 30s
But am not yet married. Nigerian girls are useless, all of them. angry

Popoye!! grin. Played sunset riders? Or Aladdin on Nintendo gameboy!!
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by sholikay(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2021
wow... contra 2 ....this game I played it both on Sega and family con... if you can get S (spray )bullets, mhen you will be killing those mofos easily from any angle, but if you collect those L (sluggish like) bullet ,sorry is your case ooo....
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:
Contra is not that old now
Even my younger brother's played it then on one old Samsung like that
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by sholikay(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2021
skywalker240:

Shukujum! Shukujum!

Gboooiiinnn!

Na old men just full hia oo. grin
lol...that sound funny aswear... shukujum indeed.. lol...
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Skmoda360(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:
If na joke curse you are doomed....omoale somebody grin
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Womanizer:

For your info it is very possible to live a fulfilling life without getting married
I wanted to help you reply him but you already gave him the perfect reply
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Liposure: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:

YOU MAKE SENSE SHA . SOMETIMES IT GETS BORING .
You sef. You are neither here nor there. Where do you stand?
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2021
You must be very stupid for posting this. Your Generation is already doomed. Beast of no nation.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by NiRfreak(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2021
What of people who dint know how to play it then
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by skywalker240(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Popoye!! grin. Played sunset riders? Or Aladdin on Nintendo gameboy!!
Those two rouge cowboys from the wild wild west., played that, but it was on sega.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by skywalker240(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2021
sholikay:
lol...that sound funny aswear... shukujum indeed.. lol...
grin with their big heads and when the goalie saves the ball, you hear a sound like gbuim! grin
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by skywalker240(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2021
sholikay:
wow... contra 2 ....this game I played it both on Sega and family con... if you can get S(spray)bullets mhen you will be killing those mofos easily from any angle, but if you collect those L (sluggish like) bullet ,sorry is your case ooo....
Shwua, shwua! Shwua, shwua! grin

Thats what kids call it back then in delta state. Unforgetable memories.

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by SouthSouth1914: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2021
skywalker240:

Those two rouge cowboys from the wild wild west., played that, but it was on sega.

Yeah. Using the ps4 for the last couple of years now, waiting to get the PS5 shortly. It is difficult for a real gamer to outgrow computer games!

2 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Henrodah(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Offpoint1:
I played all kinds of games....

I hated the running boss, I couldn't kill the poor bastard till date.

Op I'm single as F

Bimini run?
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Henrodah(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Yeah. Using the ps4 for the last couple of years now, waiting to get the PS5 shortly. It is difficult for a real gamer to outgrow computer games!

I love gamers abeg! I feel we are more intelligent.
To overcome games like witcher3 , red dead, gta , uncharted , God of war , haba its not easy. I doubt if I will ever outgrow gaming.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
I'm in my 30s and I will never marry grin
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by SouthSouth1914: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
Henrodah:

I love gamers abeg! I feel we are more intelligent.
To overcome games like witcher3 , red dead, gta , uncharted , God of war , haba its not easy. I doubt if I will ever outgrow gaming.

Yes, intelligence is inherent in gamers. Gaming should be introduced to kids at all levels, this can help them in real life problem solving.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by laluski(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:

Stop being stupid my friend !!!
Which is doomed in your post.
You just heard a word from your housemaid and boom!! Decide to try it
Who the hell buys data or even allow you kids of nowadays access to phone.. nonsense
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
HacheNoire:
Contra grin grin grin
Sony
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by skywalker240(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

If it's a crime to outgrow computer games, then lock me up cool
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Tdyke4lyf(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
That was my game o.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Tdyke4lyf(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
That was my game o.Na marriage man dey hope to seal.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Kenoxman(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
RSVP:
Dis contra no too sweet jhor.

Na that first contra make sense pass.
Dis one nah the VCD game type I'm taking about the real Sega contra cheesy
You must be talkin about Sunset Riders then. Choi! man don old o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. / Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend / If You Could Go On A Date With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.