Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed (8218 Views)

I'm Doomed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by general111(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
skywalker240:
Na sonic,tinytoon, street of rage, tna wrestling, international superstar soccer delux and ultimate mortal kombat i play for sega before adaptor burn game quench, na so we port go Contra that year for 8bit terminator and nitendo that year we even de do cheat for this one that year till we kill real boss, our player character die no de enter game over. grin

I like mario, f1, load racer, popiye and ice breaker that year plus that soccer wey the players get big head and when dem drible the ball go de make shokujum! shokujum! The shoot sound na gbooiionnn! Cheer leaders go must dance for half time

Chai wish i can bring those years back.

Now am in my mid 30s
But am not yet married. Nigerian girls are useless, all of them. angry
omo u do cheat for this game??.
U be baba oh
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by debbydams(f): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Myer:

Lol those are harsh words though. Doomed ke?

Being married is a blessing. Just like being unmarried can be a blessing when it's a personal choice.
thank you jor,
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by franklingud(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Contra that year

Who can remind me the console

Nintendo right?
Ending man is the name.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Snow02: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
LMAO u just brought back good memories
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by BigDawsNet: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
franklingud:

Ending man is the name.

cheesy That's true...

Love the game
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by KingAzubuike(f): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:
if you never marry then sorry be your name
Contra inside game 300. Back when some select vcd players used to come with free games and pads. Alot of the games in 2D

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by silibaba: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
marriage na achievement?
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by saintmm(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
still wondering how not been married at any age is equal to been doomed! or did my English language teacher deceived me? neither does not been married at any age equal unfulfillment? what then happens to personal decision of either to be married or not and if to be at what age or life status will such want to do that!
let's stop using one's personal life ideology to measure others.
life nah per head joor!

I rise
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by laluski(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintmm:
still wondering how not been married at any age is equal to been doomed! or did my English language teacher deceived me? neither does not been married at any age equal unfulfillment? what then happens to personal decision of either to be married or not and if to be at what age or life status will such want to do that!
let's stop using one's personal life ideology to measure others.
life nah per head joor!

I rise

Don't mind the stupid idiot!!
Speaking doom into his life(not ours) because of game
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by royalair(m): 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Contra 4 grin
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by RSVP: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
aysnoopy:
The game sweet die for that year. Contra, mario, 5player football called shekere grin

Italy nah my fav team.
That Caboniiiiiii with white head bandage..
I go tear shot from mid-field cheesy
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by lionphil(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
skywalker240:
Na sonic,tinytoon, street of rage, tna wrestling, international superstar soccer delux and ultimate mortal kombat i play for sega before adaptor burn game quench, na so we port go Contra that year for 8bit terminator and nitendo that year we even de do cheat for this one that year till we kill real boss, our player character die no de enter game over. grin

I like mario, f1, load racer, popiye and ice breaker that year plus that soccer wey the players get big head and when dem drible the ball go de make shokujum! shokujum! The shoot sound na gbooiionnn! Cheer leaders go must dance for half time

Chai wish i can bring those years back.

Now am in my mid 30s
But am not yet married. Nigerian girls are useless, all of them. angry

Thanks for the memories you just brought back... especially the cheerleaders game. That game was crazy but still lit at least back then it kept me very busy
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2021
good old days
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by aysnoopy(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2021
RSVP:
Dis contra no too sweet jhor.

Na that first contra make sense pass.
Dis one nah the VCD game type I'm taking about the real Sega contra cheesy

Who can tell me which fighter get dis brutality combo in Sega Mortal Kombat.

XCABCZYXABCZYXZZZZZZ. tongue

BYBBY tongue this is fatality combo tho .. nah one fighter get ham tongue

Ah I like Kabba, Smoke and that Babadudu Nob and if I go select SubZero lasan I go finish you in 2sec cheesy

lionphil
aysnoopy
general111
Kingazubuike

You're truly a real niggarrrr bro
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2021
yes
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Henrodah(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Yes, intelligence is inherent in gamers. Gaming should be introduced to kids at all levels, this can help them in real life problem solving.

Well said man! Just that some games of nowadays eh! The sex scenes are something else eg witcher 3 , Gta 5 , last of us , Cyberpunk2077.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by general111(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2021
aysnoopy:

You're truly a real niggarrrr bro
noob saibot and sub Zero
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by general111(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2021
RSVP:

Ah I like Kabba, Smoke and that Babadudu Nob and if I go select SubZero lasan I go finish you in 2sec cheesy

lionphil
aysnoopy
general111
Kingazubuike
if i use noob saibot, na 2secs i go use kill you.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by KingAzubuike(f): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2021
general111:
if i use noob saibot, na 2secs i go use kill you.
Ahh. Just give me Quan Chi, I go destroy your noon saibot
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by general111(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Ahh. Just give me Quan Chi, I go destroy your noon saibot
abeg who be quanchi for mk10, sega version?
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by KingAzubuike(f): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2021
general111:
abeg who be quanchi for mk10, sega version?
Oh na Sega version you still dey yarn on. ? Sorry I thought you're talking about PlayStation
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by SouthSouth1914: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Henrodah:

Well said man! Just that some games of nowadays eh! The sex scenes are something else eg witcher 3 , Gta 5 , last of us , Cyberpunk2077.

Yes, sex is what sells these days, developers have to incorporate it into games. You can’t fight it, just the reality and it is sad!!

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by offset67(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2021
mmadu4:
is marriage an achievement?
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by adedehinbo(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2021
mmadu4:

baba i hope u don marry lol
I play am no be small but I never marry,shey u wan gimme money ni
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Henrodah(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Yes, sex is what sells these days, developers have to incorporate it into games. You can’t fight it, just the reality and it is sad!!

Very sad.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
HacheNoire:
Contra grin grin grin
baba
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by lionphil(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
RSVP:

lionphil
aysnoopy
general111
Kingazubuike

I used to be a fan of contra and International Superstar soccer Deluxe. Mortal kombat was never my thing. Back then, all the game centres I visited in my locality never had anyone to defeat me.
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
lionphil:

I used to be a fan of contra and International Superstar soccer Deluxe. Mortal kombat was never my thing. Back then, all the game centres I visited in my locality never had anyone to defeat me.

memories

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Bellotelli: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
mmadu4:
God will punish u
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by palsenator(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
aysnoopy:
The game sweet die for that year. Contra, mario, 5player football called shekere grin

Shekere wasere Omo mi.... That game ehn if you score reach one level, e no go dey count again.....
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by aysnoopy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
palsenator:

Shekere wasere Omo mi.... That game ehn if you score reach one level, e no go dey count again.....

Lol.
I play that game all my friend and elder brother they fear me walaii
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bellotelli:

God will punish u

he has already punished you . OLD FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? / Popular Cute Nickname For Ur Botfriend / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…part 6(SEX STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.