Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? (5197 Views)

The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2021
The University in Nigeria is never a precursor to success

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by lavylilly: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
1~Give mama be4 you give obianuju. 2~Dnt take women advice serious mostly the ones concerning relationship. 3~be determined in anything you do
n we should take men advice seriously
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Akuruoulo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
lavylilly:
n we should take men advice seriously
I DIDN'T SAID SO MADAM. ITS UP TO U

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by posty56: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nice thread, here's mine

Avoid masturbation (avoid this thing like plague )

appreciate being an introvert

Appreciate being a superhero lover (still am but the love is fading).

work on my self confidence.

Thankfully i am still young and investing in the stock market,my parents just they carry school ,but i have lost interest in it Imagine my father still believes that if you graduate big company go rush u? lol I Never one answer am first

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by GerraMeh74(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Be more honest, Pursue God and then chase the raba with all your heart, say No to Visiting Brothels, Keep it low key 200%.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by SteveOfu: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Some ladies are so stupid. They will vomit all the nonsense they did in the past: "I slept with my boss. I cheated on my ex."

Lady, for goodness sake, SHUT UP!

Show him your strengths, give him good reason to STAY WITH YOU.
Give him value.

There are things she will tell you and you will not sleep for one week.

Just mind your own business.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by PeaceIlya: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2021
wink
Akuruoulo:
1~Give mama be4 you give obianuju. 2~Dnt take women advice serious mostly the ones concerning relationship. 3~be determined in anything you do
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Pascopele: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
wink
frozen70:

Never tell anyone not to listen to his or her parents it's not a good advice

Rather you say, listen to your parents and do the right thing
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by HajiaNotu: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Stop overthinking..

Dont fall in love blindly(leaving your senses behind)

Always put yourself first in a relationship.

Anybody threatening your peace of mind should be blocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Stop overthinking..

Lol the last bullet point

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Never Conceal the Truth from your Friend,Father, Doctor and Lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by mosdii(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

10 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
angry
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by KingClown(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
no dy take life personal.
coz problem no dy finish.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Lovelyperson(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Invest in crypto must importantly bitcoin. Take care of your health, invest in real estate, love yourself more,

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2021
wink
Lovelyperson:
Invest in crypto must importantly bitcoin. Take care of your health, invest in real estate, love yourself more,

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by zanshi: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Avoid women

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by zanshi: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Always help a man before you lend help to a woman

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
angry
zanshi:
Avoid women
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Zobah: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
cry
iamadonis2:
The University in Nigeria is never a precursor to success
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by lavylilly: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
GeneralPula:
Education is not the only legacy..

There is something called short cut to riches.
undecided
GeneralPula:
Education is not the only legacy..

There is something called short cut to riches.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by GeneralPula: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
lavylilly:
undecided

Yeah baby girl..

Short cut to riches is very much alive !

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Polynek(m): 1:22am On Apr 21, 2021
No substitution for hardworking

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by FairAdvocate(m): 2:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Marriage is a lot of stress... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
undecided
FairAdvocate:
Marriage is a lot of stress... undecided
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by JustCruise(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ma gee,Nobody is coming for you. Stay true to yourself. Worst sin is self deciept. Keep Moving forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by PeaceIlya: 6:34am On May 14, 2021
wink
qtguru:
Stop over-thinking and second guessing and less analysis paralysis
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 5:58am On Jun 01, 2021
grin
lavylilly:
Don’t get fat, listen more instead of being the class clown, and just be yourself instead of chasing people’s approval.

You are the problem.
You are the solution.

Once you figure this out, you can start working on both.

NL Survival Guide.

1. Follow people with sense.
2. Share their content.
3. Post sense.
4. Avoid controversial people.
5. Idiots are always seeking attention. Ignore them.
6. Avoid mentions and fights which are none of your business.
7. Block fools.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by lavylilly: 2:35am On Jun 09, 2021
skywalker240:
Learn a vocation or skill, school is not everything.
True
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by askakim(m): 3:41am On Jun 09, 2021
Know your purpose early in life so you won't become an abuse to the environment

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by NgHotGirls: 4:06am On Jun 09, 2021
askakim:
Know your purpose early in life so you won't become an abuse to the environment
hmmmm
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Zobah: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Stop overthinking..

Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her / I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.