Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? (5190 Views)

The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by HajiaNotu: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zobah:
Nice
Thanks.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Zobah: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
wink
HajiaNotu:

Thanks.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Zobah: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2021
cheesy
Kennyking1234:
Invest invest invest
Read read read
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Zobah: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Nothing
Yusufisraelj:

More on the offensive side, what's your strategy for defense?
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Zobah:
Nothing

Lols
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Zobah: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2021
cool
SteveOfu:
Some ladies are so stupid. They will vomit all the nonsense they did in the past: "I slept with my boss. I cheated on my ex."

Lady, for goodness sake, SHUT UP!

Show him your strengths, give him good reason to STAY WITH YOU.
Give him value.

There are things she will tell you and you will not sleep for one week.

Just mind your own business.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Stupidquestions: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Don't be afraid to disobey your parents in search of your dreams and future

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Zobah: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2021
wink
MikeofKd:
Read good books
Improve your volcalbulary
Exercise and stay fit
Eat healthy
Get you a business to make money, multiple sources of income I would advice
Stay calm even in the storm
Spoil yourself once in a while it doesn't have to be ur birthday
Celebrate little achievement, work harder for bigger ones
Understand that life isn't fair ,at some point in life but you gotta keep your head up
Get you some nice kicks
Get you some dope clothes doesn't have to be designers just look clean and neat ,smell the nicest
Get you a nice fine ass girlfriend
Live ,stay out of your comfort zone
Try new foods, new places
Keep in touch with the family and friends
Don't trust anybody even your parents
Trust only God , men would fail you woefully ,God would never ,he works in mysterious wonders uncomprehendable to human nature ,don't mind atheist dem
Never limit your self
Don't be afraid to ask for help when necessary
Invest in yourself
Seek for knowledge ,I'm a business student in a prestigious Uni, but I still study quantum physics , still do research about Greek methologies ,human evolution just don't stop learning even outside your Field.
Smash goals and Nevr take credit that way u become undefeated.
Don't tell everyone everything, i keep stuffs to myself and laugh on my own some times even when I'm with bae ,she's jealous of this act lol
Listen to classic songs , like don't worry be happy ,September by earth and so many more .
Life is a journey, they would be bad roads, punched tires ,traffics ,out of gas ,but don't u stop moving ahead . Don't you dare stop
Gracias .

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Pascopele: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Honestly nothing I can think of
smh
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by OBelz(f): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Learn as much as you can
Mind the friends you have, they can either make you or mar you

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Ushman333: 2:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Don't listen to people, most are dumb, shallow and ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Cryptobits(f): 2:54am On Dec 21, 2021
wink
Ushman333:
Don't listen to people, most are dumb, shallow and ignorant.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Damisam93(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Don't fornicate.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Pascopele: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
Damisam93:
Don't fornicate.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Be honest with your life.. One day life will be honest with you.
Goodnight
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by lavylilly: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
wink
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Blake755: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
School nah scam never u carry am for head like gala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by SMJay: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Hustle hard
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by Pojomojo: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
cool
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by jawalis(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Pascopele:
Nothing is wrong with quitting!
Don’t waste time if it’s nothing working. Go back to the drawing board and find a different game plan.

Don't waste time on something that won't benefit you.

Do not listen to your parents , do what’s right for you, learn about female nature fully & never think your moment of winning will last forever

At the bolded. It’s so touching as I think about life in 2021. I made so much but I never thought it’ll not last. I thought I’ll continue to get it then but sadly, osu left me.
Re: What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? by lavylilly: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2023
cry
jawalis:

At the bolded. It’s so touching as I think about life in 2021. I made so much but I never thought it’ll not last. I thought I’ll continue to get it then but sadly, osu left me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / My Gf Sister Caught Me Naked / By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.