Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? (58177 Views)

Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
and u later come find out say na borrow I borrow am. Relationship ends like that. And u start tagging me one minute man. Lol ok ooo kwontinue

Even it is not reasonable for any body to pretend (i mean living fake life) this is me here on this forum and outside here i can't change or pretend my way of life cus it will be difficult for me and their might be people dat know me here , it won't make sense if i later got embarrassed cus i hate failure of any kinds

No need to borrow let her know who you are , you borrowing the first day to secure fake love will later regret cus she will definitely find out. it is so senseless

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:
I meant "CHECKING OUT HIS REASONING ABILITY IS COOL.

Thank you sir smiley
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Thank you sir smiley
Alright
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Alright

wink
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Even it is not reasonable for any body to pretend (i mean living fake life) this is me here on this forum and outside here i can't change or pretend my way of life cus it will be difficult for me and their might be people dat know me here , it won't make sense if i later got embarrassed cus i hate failure of any kinds

No need to borrow let her know who you are , you borrowing the first day to secure fake love will later regret cus she will definitely find out. it is so senseless
ok love doctor. Noted. Let me start dressing today ooo. Might be who knows
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
ok love doctor. Noted. Let me start dressing today ooo. Might be who knows

Shey you no dey dress before ni grin

Be dressing well oo , it is very important in man's life , that's what a stranger will use to approach you wink
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Shey you no dey dress before ni grin

Be dressing well oo , it is very important in man's life , that's what a stranger will use to approach you wink
I no get money to buy clothes ooo. Some times self I no dey like go lectures cause I'm tires of dressing any how. But weti I go do? Na to manage the rags I get. But I'm always neat sha cause I wash them

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by debbydams(f): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Why look at his leg first ?
I don't v any reason,..I hardly look at face o...im very shy

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
debbydams:
mmh shy? That means u will be cutting leaves around or pulling ur hair or scratching ur bumbum lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
I no get money to buy clothes ooo. Some times self I no dey like go lectures cause I'm tires of dressing any how. But weti I go do? Na to manage the rags I get. But I'm always neat sha cause I wash them

Lol what you said make me remember something

But stay focused and don't feel oppressed everything is going to be fine if you have positive mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
mmh shy? That means u will be cutting leaves around or pulling ur hair or scratching ur bumbum lol

Werey grin

Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by debbydams(f): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
smiles tufiakwa,
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by wiseone28: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
His pocket

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

But stay focused and don't feel oppressed everything is going to be fine if you have positive mind

lol. Bro but i no send o. At times selfs we go dey in group of guys, babe go come hug all of them, na only me no go receive huge, because of my big trousers and papa give me shirts. They call my trousers bongo. Hehehe. But me no cannot kill myself. I feel normal. Just sometimes when i'm bck frm lectures i will be thinking on the clothes i will wear the next day. Hehe. 4ni but true. The thing done make me i no dey gree feature for my niggas their pictures or even take pictures despite i got a bright camera

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

tell us wetin u remember na
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by habsydiamond(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Some of these ladies ehn dey be olosho.. If guy approach u why be say na the leg u go first look... Dem no go talk true... Some of dem be philosophers... Dem dey think say na how long ur leg be... Ur rod go be... Some go even dey measure ur dick inside trouser as if say dem be London tailor... Fear ladies oo... Thy are not always straight forward..

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
lol. Bro but i no send o. At times selfs we go dey in group of guys, babe go come hug all of them, na only me no go receive huge, because of my big trousers and papa give me shirts. They call my trousers bongo. Hehehe. But me no cannot kill myself. I feel normal. Just sometimes when i'm bck frm lectures i will be thinking on the clothes i will wear the next day. Hehe. 4ni but true. The thing done make me i no dey gree feature for my niggas their pictures or even take pictures despite i got a bright camera

Werey you sabi write something funny abeg grin grin you just funny anyhow grin

Yunno you have to things to face in university (social life and academics) if you're unable to meet up with the social life make sure you're among the most brilliant student

Honestly if someone is brilliant you will get anything you want even many rich students fit run things for person

But if someone loose the 2 (social life and academics) grin omó dat person come sell akara and puff puff for university because he or she will be tired of everything grin wink

5 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
tell us wetin u remember na

Hmmmm don't lemme tell you boss ✊ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bible,any good guy will go about with his Bible.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hmmmm don't lemme tell you boss ✊ grin
say something jare make i see if i get hope.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Bible,any good guy will go about with his Bible.
wat type of bible? Kjv or goodnews or gideons bible?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
say something jare make i see if i get hope.

Lol don't worry

You have hope and you will always have hope , if you stay focused wink
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Werey you sabi write something funny abeg grin grin you just funny anyhow grin

Yunno you have to things to face in university (social life and academics) if you're unable to meet up with the social life make sure you're among the most brilliant student

Honestly if someone is brilliant you will get anything you want even many rich students fit run things for person

But if someone loose the 2 (social life and academics) grin omó dat person come sell akara and puff puff for university because he or she will be tired of everything grin wink
hehehe. Me self wan dey sell akara but i no knw how to fry am. At least when i sell i go money carry buy wears and dey socials. Guy i no even sign matric gown self that year cause i wc shoe i go use wear am snap pics with? Thank oluwa for corona o. We no do any presentation this time around. I remember that year for gsp 111 presentation, it was my turn to present oboy i come everybody just dey use my dressing dey catch cruise including the lecturer ooo. She told me to go that I should not present again I've already pass for making her to laugh. Like how is that funny now? I ask myself

5 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
wiseone28:
His pocket
You must be from the EAST

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by wiseone28: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
You must be from the EAST
Do you mean other zone women don't like checking guys pocket?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
hehehe. Me self wan dey sell akara but i no knw how to fry am. At least when i sell i go money carry buy wears and dey socials. Guy i no even sign matric gown self that year cause i wc shoe i go use wear am snap pics with? Thank oluwa for corona o. We no do any presentation this time around. I remember that year for gsp 111 presentation, it was my turn to present oboy i come everybody just dey use my dressing dey catch cruise including the lecturer ooo. She told me to go that I should not present again I've already pass for making her to laugh. Like how is that funny now? I ask myself

Hahahaha grin

Kakakakaka grin

Laff wan keeee me ooo grin grin

Shey nah science course you dey do ?

So you self dey sell akara for university grin and you're complaining grin you never see anything yet

You better face your book grin if an egg is lost , that is far away better than trying to safe the egg and loose everything in the basket

Your social life is zero (we all agree) but you want dat social life and forgetting what you came to do in school . hmmmm é go shock you , you never know anything yet

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol don't worry

You have hope and you will always have hope , if you stay focused wink
i no send me dey 4cus die.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
I'm usually able to take a person's appearance in a sweeping glance. So I can't say what I specifically look at first.

The dress, though... the quality and fitting and tidiness of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
i no send me dey 4cus die.

Yes wink that's all you need wink
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
debbydams:
OH SORRY DEAR . NTN IS WRONG WITH U
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

Kakakakaka grin

Laff wan keeee me ooo grin grin

Shey nah science course you dey do ?

So you self dey sell akara for university grin and you're complaining grin you never see anything yet

You better face your book grin if an egg is lost , that is far away better than trying to safe the egg and loose everything in the basket

Your social life is zero (we all agree) but you want dat social life and forgetting what you came to do in school . hmmmm é go shock you , you never know anything yet
I Fit count the hugs i done receive o. No be science i dey do, like how i for take cope with practicals when i dey miss lectures because of wears? But science for make sense sha. Cause i for dey cover up my dressing sense with my lab coat or overall jacket. Chia life hard o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Ayo2004: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
My nigga!!
Life dey tough but if u do your thing wella,e go better
When u don get money,no forget wetin u don go through,na who dey for u u suppose dey for
No let any woman deceive u with "stingy" narrative o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.