Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. (3398 Views)

Is Break Up Sex Okay? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by SonOfSatoshi(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
We've been dating for the past 3months, and I just realized that I don't love her.

She's a year older than me, what really attracted me to her at first was her big yansh, it doesn't interest me anymore.

I have told her that I don't love her, but she don't want to go, she said she love me so much and can't live without me.

She doesn't have anything to offer in the relationship, asin she's a big liability.

Please guys, I need break up lines!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Jeon(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
SonOfSatoshi:
We've been dating for the past 3months, and I just realized that I don't love her.

She's a year older than me, what really attracted me to her at first was her big yansh, it doesn't interest me anymore.

I have told her that I don't love her, but she don't want to go, she said she love me so much and can't live without me.

She doesn't have anything to offer in the relationship, asin she's a big liability.

good morning and happy Thursday in addition

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by xteve(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ensure you love the next.
Can't u just tell them u don't want a relationship and you just want to...
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Panacea278: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
She is a “big liability “ but the “big yansh” wasn’t..after you have successfully devoured her ..the thunder that will fire u...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by dollytino4real(f): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
yansh brought u guys together use dat yansh to separate una sef too!

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Kestolove(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
did u tell us b4 dating her? Oga abeg shift

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by SonOfSatoshi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
xteve:
Ensure you love the next.
Can't u just tell them u don't want a relationship and you just want to...
I told this one but she nor wan gree go.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by 5Gbabe: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
oya give me her number I want to start a new one with her
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by thatsleepboy1: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
sonofsatoshi oya drop her number hia bikọ

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Mrscarter(f): 2:09am On Apr 01, 2021
SonOfSatoshi:

This is why u dont fall for a person's looks alone

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by BeautyO(f): 3:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Why do I find this post funny and the Op immature?...

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by gulfer: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2021
SonOfSatoshi:

Go and meet the person that gave the hook-up line to give you a break-up line na angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by punisha: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Panacea278:
She is a “big liability “ but the “big yansh” wasn’t..after you have successfully devoured her ..the thunder that will fire u...

Resounding Amen o!
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by JovialJune(f): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Panacea278:

Is still doing press up, Op is not well

You've gotin what you want, you now want to japa abi,

So many cursed men walking about these days sha, God help all of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by femi4: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2021
SonOfSatoshi:

Babe....you are too good for me. I need to set you free for the right man to find you.

2. I will be selfish, If I didn't allow you to go. Your guy is out there ....go n get him. Don't let us keep him waiting any longer

3. Babe! I am at fault, you ve done nothing wrong and this is not a rejection. It's high time I released you for the right man
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2021
bros if her big nyansh don tire u,pass it on to someone else..
after u don chop kpekus finish u wan japa cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2021
You don get your own portion from her Hot pot ..isssoright
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Panacea278:
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please post a pic of the big nyash grin
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Wittyglam(f): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Check this out but you have to make.peace with her before leaving she doesn't deserve this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y41O1SVyybc
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by 1F30M4(f): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
BeautyO:
Why do I find this post funny and the Op immature?...

Ofcourse, he is grossly immature.. Same with other guys/men who go into relationships or propose love to ladies SOLELY because of their physical features & vice versa too.. I only see misplaced priorities but you lots think y'all are very wise lol
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by BlueAir: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
sad grin I have some feelings your yansh is out of this world
dollytino4real:
yansh brought u guys together use dat yansh to separate una sef too!
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
lipsrsealed then up break her fat ass grin period
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by hadrisleo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
femi4:
Babe....you are too good for me. I need to set you free for the right man to find you.

2. I will be selfish, If I didn't allow you to go. Your guy is out there ....go n get him. Don't let us keep him waiting any longer

3. Babe! I am at fault, you ve done nothing wrong and this is not a rejection. It's high time I released you for the right man
u don dey break women hearts e don Tay. chai okay o
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by habsydiamond(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Op sorry to say this... Ur conscience is now at 0.01% after u don devour her like undertaker for smack down.. Na now u come know say she be liability abi.... Just know say God dey ooo... I reserve my comment for the next

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Charles4000(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2021
SonOfSatoshi:

you love yansh abi.... see yansh chop....
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Stevyne: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Make una give us streaming link
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by healthbing(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Some people are just so irresponsible embarassed
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by dreu2fine(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
if na me b that bab na juju i for take hold u for d next 60ears b4 ur eyes go clear,stupid guy like u

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by FunnyDude(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
SonOfSatoshi post=100374575[s:
]We've been dating for the past 3months, and I just realized that I don't love her.

[/s]

Break up lines indeed
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by allandutch: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Panacea278:

Which one be thunder fire you? And what do you mean by “you have successfully devoured her”?

You people will be talking about sex like it's a one sided affair. He devoured her, she devoured him. He enjoyed her, she enjoyed him. If one side no longer enjoy the other they should split up.

And OP, you want to break up with your girlfriend and to do that, you need the help and advice of strangers on an internet forum? What does that make you?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. by Poanan: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
SonOfSatoshi:

be careful of what you say to people in the name stupid red pill you guys chant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady / I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? / Ghanaian Woman Cries After Finding Out Boyfriend in Nigeria is Only 13 - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.