Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) (68766 Views)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by compton11(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Even your moniker shows you are a hoodrtcheesy
shut the hell up nigga!
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
compton11:
shut the hell up nigga!

I talk am ..na Dem hoodrts

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Musty112: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
From her name, we want to beleive she died a believer. So we say Allahuma rabbi igfirllahu warhama
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by doxijaw: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Wa wa wa.

Where's the white supremacy at?

Everywhere!
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by planetx: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
All this talk of Africans should be grateful to black Americans for the ability to migrate to the US, why don't we hear other immigrant groups like the Asians, Arabs and especially the Latinos who are migrating in larger numbers than Africans being told to be grateful to Black Americans.

3 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
doxijaw:

Everywhere!

Lol
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
So what are you still doing here, leave sharp sharp so we know how many we dey for Nigeria
9icest:
Even the American government admits that the US ranks one of the unsafest countries in the world.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2018/09/27/revealed-the-15-most-dangerous-places-to-live/?sh=2cb7b58a4706

Nigeria has its wahala but these are merely associated with corruption and poverty. Meanwhile, the us problems are way beyond easy repairs; a depressed gun man can create the damage that will leave hundreds dead, there is fear of terrorism and also the issue with hate, racism and gun violence. But still America is the richest and most prosperous country. I’d take it over Nigeria any damn day or time!
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
planetx:
All this talk of Africans should be grateful to black Americans for the ability to migrate to the US, why don't we hear other immigrant groups like the Asians, Arabs and especially the Latinos who are migrating in larger numbers than Africans being told to be grateful to Black Americans.

Don't mind them!

Did we need their help to emigrate to the UK, Australia, Canada France etc? Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by sallylet(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Olabode Rasheed was my bosom friend, we did our NYSC together in Bauchi. We lived in the same room together. Rest in peace brother. I'm still hurt.

quote author=SarkinYarki post=100382168]Definitely killed by a black American..You run leave Bokoharam and Bandits for Nigeria only to meet those heartless black Americans who kill for no reason [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
goody234:

Good stay where you are ..we dont like coons like you coming over to america and spewing old racist stereotypes about black americans ..Government handouts ? YOU MEAN REPARATIONS !! its only govt handouts when it relates to black american people, go ask the jews and the japanese war prisoners about govt handouts and listen to them lecture you on the wrongs done to them ...you sound like a redneck american thats how they talk ...Are you really a nigerian?...My God the depths of the coonery i cant even fanthom it ...

Hahahahaha I can enter America anytime I want you i.mbecile. I just have no reason to be there because the contracts I am handling here in Abuja pay me a million fold what your pathetic 9-5 McD's job pays you there. USA that is already finished because of entitled Akata illiterate people like you. Look at your debt, look at your crumbling infrastructure and compare it to the sprawling empires in Asia and AFRICA. Your country is already on it's knees and you Akata people will finish it off with your stupid quest for reparations which would only lead to more incurred debt.

China is raising the next generation of sophisticated tech entrepreneurs and military personnel while your youth are busy shaking bum bum to Cardi B on tick tock loooooooool. Keep fooling yourself that you live in a superpower country that has money to throw around on nonsense things like Reparations. E go soon clear for una eye. Bloody dumb Americans. You guys are truly as daft as people say.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by doxijaw: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Hahahahaha I can enter America anytime I want you i.mbecile. I just have no reason to be there because the contracts I am handling here in Abuja pay me a million fold what your pathetic 9-5 McD's job pays you there. USA that is already finished because of entitled Akata illiterate people like you. Look at your debt, look at your crumbling infrastructure and compare it to the sprawling empires in Asia and AFRICA. Your country is already on it's knees and you Akata people will finish it off with your stupid quest for reparations which would only lead to more incurred debt.

China is raising the next generation of sophisticated tech entrepreneurs and military personnel while your youth are busy shaking bum bum to Cardi B on tick tock loooooooool. Keep fooling yourself that you live in a superpower country that has money to throw around on nonsense things like Reparations. E go soon clear for una eye. Bloody dumb Americans. You guys are truly as daft as people say.

Oga your comment lacks self introspection.

Everything you say black Americans are doing, dumbass Nigerians are also doing.

The fact that your emphasis lies on the greatness of China and America shows you lack self awareness.

Remember it's all about averages not the individual.

Using data alone black Americans even though a failed race are still financially better off than Nigerians.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
sallylet:
Olabode Rasheed was my bosom friend, we did our NYSC together in Bauchi. We lived in the same room together. Rest in peace brother. I'm still hurt.

quote author=SarkinYarki post=100382168]Definitely killed by a black American..You run leave Bokoharam and Bandits for Nigeria only to meet those heartless black Americans who kill for no reason

So sad ...sorry about your loss
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Kennyswag: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2021
planetx:
are you mindind that stupid akata idiot

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2021
goody234:

Good stay where you are ..we dont like coons like you coming over to america and spewing old racist stereotypes about black americans ..Government handouts ? YOU MEAN REPARATIONS !! its only govt handouts when it relates to black american people, go ask the jews and the japanese war prisoners about govt handouts and listen to them lecture you on the wrongs done to them ...you sound like a redneck american thats how they talk ...Are you really a nigerian?...My God the depths of the coonery i cant even fanthom it ...

Why don't you ask for reparations from Africans?

You know they ain't got shit to offer
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:08am On Apr 02, 2021
McSquishi:

Wow... the only reason you can live in the US is because of us. The only reason you can find decent work or enter good schools is because of us. This is the issue with Nigerians. You worship whites who hate you and only accept you at all due to our labor. You do this same thing in South Africa: putting down the Black South Africans and calling them names and demeaning their reputations while benefitting from their struggle.

Meanwhile go anywhere in the globe and see the stereotypes of Nigerians. Everyone considers Nigerian expat women prostitutes and Nigerian expat men scammers, human traffickers, and drug dealers. But when you are stereotyped you’ll be crying and wanting to fight about it but come here and spread dumb lies about a whole race of people in the US

Who raised you?

Are AAs also the reason Africans are in the UK,Australia, France, Canada, Russia?

FOH with your self-importance and this nonsense argument!

You really think there'll be no Africans in America if not for African Americans in 2021 ??

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Philly and Baltimore are notorious for drug addiction. It's a high crime city.

Poor family.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 1:51am On Apr 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Are AAs also the reason Africans are in the UK,Australia, France, Canada, Russia?

FOH with your self-importance and this nonsense argument!

You really think there'll be no Africans in America if not for African Americans in 2021 ??

No, those countries have different colonial histories. The people who live in those places in large part are the people from countries that were once colonies of those nations, save Canada/Russia. They have specific programs, incentives that allow their subjects to immigrate there. Did you not know that

You don’t have an America without African Americans.

Without our labor there would be literally be no wealth for America to exist let alone become a world power. Its wealth was made off the backs of my ancestors’ labor.

So yeah, without African Americans there would be no America for Africans to come to. And without the work of African Americans to make America a place that isn’t totally hostile and dangerous to Black people, few Africans would want to come here as evidenced by the fact that y’all weren’t immigrating much at all until the 80’s after we secured some basic rights for Black people.

And it was on the backs of the Civil Rights Movement/Act (where African Americans fought and died) that the immigration act of 1965 was passed, undoing restrictive race based quotas that limited African immigration...

“It was with the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 that the federal government radically altered immigration policy, opening America’s doors to the world after decades... a shift that historians say happened in part because of a hunger for change and equality created by the civil rights movement
https://apnews.com/article/5b3a2295a46c4a408f04f7adf50b315f

The 1965 act has to be understood as a result of the civil rights movement, and the general effort (of African Americans) to eliminate race discrimination from U.S. law, says Gabriel “Jack” Chin, immigration law professor at University of California, Davis
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/immigration-act-1965-changes

This is all easy history to grasp if you ever read a US history book, even a chapter, even one meant for a third grader.

Just say you don’t read books and go...

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 2:02am On Apr 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded

Slight correction: "do better than SOME black South Africans". And this limited success also applies to other African immigrants, not just Nigerians.

In general, black South Africans are still far more successful than Nigerian and other African immigrants. Unlike in the US where the system doesn't favour or support Black Americans, it's the opposite in democratic South Africa - it's our government. So don't let Nigerians fool you that, for example, they are the backbone of the medical profession in SA, it's just wishful thinking. For every Nigerian doctor (hired in SA at the mercy of South Africans) there are 20 other black South African doctors. Yet they go around social media claiming they rule the roost.

Like you asked - who raised these people? Very disrespectful to their hosts.

Yeah, I didn’t mean to suggest that all Black South Africans are not doing well or haven’t found success... just that when South Africans are complaining of poverty and the very real barriers to access still present or discussing immigrant crime, i have seen Nigerians be dismissive about the struggles and accomplishments of Black South Africans the same way they do with us.

It’s funny you mentioned doctors because they do the same exact thing here: claiming they are like 70% even 80% of existing Black doctors in America! smh

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:13am On Apr 02, 2021
BigSarah:
Probably drug related, she owed her dealers... I really have to stop watching series based on drugtrade
Heartless human being
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Future NOI murdered...RIP to the brainy
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by TMKsouth: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2021
McSquishi:

Yeah, I didn’t mean to suggest that all Black South Africans are not doing well or haven’t found success... just that when South Africans are complaining of poverty and the very real barriers to access still present or discussing immigrant crime, i have seen Nigerians be dismissive about the struggles and accomplishments of Black South Africans the same way they do with us.

It’s funny you mentioned doctors because they do the same exact thing here: claiming they are like 70% even 80% of existing Black doctors in America! smh

I know that's not true just from watching TV. The number of black expert doctors interviewed in the news or talk shows in the US far outnumbers those with African names. We watch a lot of American content in SA.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
doxijaw:

Oga your comment lacks self introspection.

Everything you say black Americans are doing, dumbass Nigerians are also doing.

The fact that your emphasis lies on the greatness of China and America shows you lack self awareness.

Remember it's all about averages not the individual.

Using data alone black Americans even though a failed race are still financially better off than Nigerians.

What am I saying and what are you saying? Who is using individual? The premise of the topic is that Nigerians in America on AVERAGE do better than homebred black Americans. I never spoke about individuals, in fact if you go through my previous posts, you will see where I said I know many useless Nigerians in America too.

You are the one calling Black Americans a failed race, I didn't even go that far. I just said the lackadaisical, entitled and immoral life styles most of them live is more responsible for them not doing as well as immigrants of same skin color who face the same racism if not more. I also brought up the issue of China/USA to show just how much the lifestyle of youth in a country affects the long term prosperity of that country. The USA is a declining power riddled with debt because it is increasingly churning out lazy and entitled youth who just demand things like reparations from government without contributing anything themselves. Go to china and see what secondary school students are producing as class projects. Your jaw will drop to the floor.

P.S your last point is a BIG lie. Nigerian immigrants (on average not raw figures) are more educated and earn more than not just black Americans but MOST Americans! This is a well known fact. get your facts right before you speak to avoid embarrassing yourself on public forums like this.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
McSquishi:

No, those countries have different colonial histories. The people who live in those places in large part are the people from countries that were once colonies of those nations, save Canada/Russia. They have specific programs, incentives that allow their subjects to immigrate there. Did you not know that

Without our labor there would be literally be no wealth for America to exist let alone become a world power. Its wealth was made off the backs of my ancestors’ labor.

So yeah, without African Americans there would be no America for Africans to come to. And without the work of African Americans to make America a place that isn’t totally hostile and dangerous to Black people, few Africans would want to come here as evidenced by the fact that y’all weren’t immigrating much at all until the 80’s after we secured some basic rights for Black people.

And it was on the backs of the Civil Rights Movement/Act (where African Americans fought and died) that the immigration act of 1965 was passed, undoing restrictive race based quotas that limited African immigration...

“It was with the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 that the federal government radically altered immigration policy, opening America’s doors to the world after decades... a shift that historians say happened in part because of a hunger for change and equality created by the civil rights movement

The 1965 act has to be understood as a result of the civil rights movement, and the general effort (of African Americans) to eliminate race discrimination from U.S. law, says Gabriel “Jack” Chin, immigration law professor at University of California, Davis
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/immigration-act-1965-changes

This is all easy history to grasp if you ever read a US history book, even a chapter, even one meant for a third grader.

Victimhood and Cultural Marxist jargons social justice warriors,Feminist and Egalitarianistic-Equalists use to justify their incompetence and ineptitude in major economic and political activities where they have insignificant success ,which they claim is as a result of white heterosexual male supremacy and systematic racial / sexual discrimination

No means of internal dialogue and self introspection , very poor reasoning via rationalized emotional thought layers which is the default setting of women as they are Solipsisitic in nature but the other black male gender is acculturated to misleading racial historical theories to understand that their failures is based on their lack of merit, but they keep on blaming the white heterosexual man even after their civil rights

Women's right and Civil right has been passed post 1960's where blacks and women have an equal playing field yet they scream oppression and systematic discrimination, bastardizing history with Marxist and post mordernist lens point built on critical race theory, just look at the miserable statistics in the black community with regards to social issues

I see no reason for affirmative action and Quota inclusivity policies post women right and Civil rights since segregation and systematic discrimination has been legislated away except such sex and race deems itself inferior as such nonsense policies don't lead to optimal result like
in scandanaviann societies which aimed for gender equality via Progressive policies , these policies have done the opposite for women with regards to equality as nature(evolutionary science of millions of years) can't be legislated away in a social constructive manner post Feminist acculturation, hard core Biological evidence in generalization as outliers abound deem women as the physically, logically and evolutionary weaker and vulnerable sex, blacks unlike women who are innately illogical and histrionic with all emotions including anger were not historical inventors like white men not because of any discrimination but rather due to lack of imagination and intellectual curiosity as they existed in dogmatic tribalism which white men rose above from to its pinnacle of development and progress

Internalized marxist slavery class seeing white as their superior which black carry without any legislative oppression from the white class as segregation and slavery has been abolished has led to their miserable state today of blacks not just in America but also in Africa
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Victimhood and Cultural Marxist jargons social justice warriors,Feminist and Egalitarianistic-Equalists use to justify their incompetence and ineptitude in major economic and political activities which they claim is as a result of white male supremacy and systematic racial / sexual discrimination,

No means of internal dialogue to understand that their failures is based on their lack of merit, but they keep on blaming the white heterosexual man

Women's right and Civil right has been passed post 1960's where blacks and women have an equal playing field yet they scream oppression and systematic discrimination, bastardizing history with Marxist and post mordernist lens point built on critical race theory, just look at the miserable statistics in the black community with regards to social issues

I see no reason for affirmative action and Quota inclusivity policies post women right and Civil rights since segregation and systematic discrimination has been legislated away except such sex and race deems itself inferior as such nonsense policies don't lead to optimal result like
in scandanaviann societies which aimed for gender equality via Progressive policies , these policies have done the opposite for women with regards to equality as nature(evolutionary science of millions of years) can't be legislated away in a social constructive manner post Feminist acculturation, hard core Biological evidence in generalization as outliers abound deem women as the physically, psychologically and evolutionary weaker and vulnerable sex

If I actually ask you to define in your own words what critical race theory is you couldn’t and it has nothing to do with my comments. Neither does “cultural Marxism”.

The civil rights movement impacting the immigration act is factual, not open to debate. The way America made its wealth is also not a debate, it’s factual. You’re just dumb. And please stop following me around with your anti-feminist babble. I truly don’t care about your thoughts lol

Fix your country, sir. Since you Nigerian men are so awesome fix your country. Demand some infrastructure, electricity, running water for all, paved roads, a transportation system, some competent leadership, free education. Worry about SARS. Worry about why all these superior Nigerian males are living in extreme poverty. Worry about why superior Nigerian men are dying in the sea to escape your country. Worry about these scammers, cultists, criminals in your country, sir.

Fix your place, sir. Your focus on international affairs, Scandinavian nations, and what Black Americans are doing is a waste. Put your energy into repairing your country.

since you aren’t a victim I’m sure you won’t blame government or neocolonialism. Place your focus on your broken nation, sir.

Don’t worry about what we’re doing over here.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
McSquishi:

If I actually ask you to define in your own words what critical race theory is you couldn’t and it has nothing to do with my comments. Neither does “cultural Marxism”.

The civil rights movement impacting the immigration act is factual, not open to debate. The way America made its wealth is also not a debate, it’s factual. You’re just dumb. And please stop following me around with your anti-feminist babble. I truly don’t care about your thoughts lol

Fix your country, sir. Since you Nigerian men are so awesome fix your country. Demand some infrastructure, electricity, running water for all, paved roads, a transportation system, some competent leadership, free education. Worry about SARS. Worry about why all these superior Nigerian males are living in extreme poverty. Worry about why superior Nigerian men are dying in the sea to escape your country. Worry about these scammers, cultists, criminals in your country, sir.

Fix your place, sir. Your focus on international affairs, Scandinavian nations, and what Black Americans are doing is a waste. Put your energy into repairing your country.

since you aren’t a victim I’m sure you won’t blame government or neocolonialism. Place your focus on your broken nation, sir.

Don’t worry about what we’re doing over here.

America building it's wealth on slave labor is pure nonsense and a very fallacious statement to make coming for I presume an educated lady based in a developed country
Tagging me an anti-feminist to avoid meaningful discourse is very typical of a dogmatic ideologue individual
brainwashed and indoctrinated into an ideology as they don't work with logic or reasoning which is typical of all women even the educated ones who are only capable of rationalization of emotional layered thoughts and are scarcely capable of making real deductive logic but they are rather very good with sophistry and using conjectures to pass on an agenda rather than engaging in meaningful discourse to learn and seek truths,

All Societies have problems don't use double standards and ignore the problems facing western societies such as immigration crises, homelessness, suicide rates, single motherhood, unemployment, crime rates,drug abuse,etc,look at the poor statistics of family unit in black American Societies , just see the tragic news of the death of that poor lovely girl in Philadelphia on these trend and you claim your Societies don't have it's woes

I had to comment when I read someone manipulating and interpreting historical data to pass a cultural marxist undertone and claim victim class which to me is antithetical to logic which aims for truths as your subjective interpretation clearly shows victimtocracy similar to your Patriachal arguments with me

Off course , I'm actively working on myself and building an active capitalistic framework with like minded youths to apply sound economic principles and business strategies to create wealth and alievate thousands from poverty as these is within my control as the tribalistic tension is not my purview now but rather a much more individualistic solution specifically finance is my main focus , learning from developed Societies gives me opportunities to take policies which are necessary for me to have foreknowledge of how to behave in the international social game as I'm building a network of chains of financial assets in foremostly Africa and several world nations

I wish you good luck as you keep on holding to your victimhood Progressive ideologies about America and your so called oppressive Patriachy narrative and being kept on dependent on socialistic welfarism from your government while blaming men in general but specifically white heterosexual men for your incompetency and ineptitude which is all shown in your consistent effort of shaming me to disprove the credibility of my cogent logical arguments and and also pointing out in a fallacious manner that statements in my arguments are inconsistent with the truth as a result of your cherished emotional investment in your biases and prejudices especially in your equalist dogma which is very typical of women as they are generally very emotional in nature and hate truths that hurt their feelings

Take care
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
McSquishi:

And the other European countries without colonies that black people dominate? Italy, Germany? Even Malaysia, China, Japan? Did we need African Americans to emigrate?

There have Africans and Caribbeans in the UK for
long before whatever incentives you're thinking of.

Caribbeans have been in the UK since the 40s, Asians since the 19th century. Long before mass immigration, so just stop.

Without African American labour? Saying African Americans built America is almost like saying a cow built the farm yard when it was only used to pull plough.

Outside agriculture where exactly were African Americans labout utilised

Again I ask, you really think there would be no Africans whatever in the United States in 2021?

You really think America would haven't reformed in 2021

Nigerians are found all over the world in countries that are far more hostile than white societies in Asian and Arab countries. If you didn't know, Asians have been far more racist and hostile than whites have ever been, go and look at historical trends. And Nigerians stay put I those hostile societies, y'all weren't needed.

I thought AAs constantly speak out that America is so anti-black, hostile and dangerous now suddenly AAs were the heros and made
America non-hostile for other black groups to emigrate to Is America hostile for black people or not?? FOH with that disingenous comment.

By the way, the civil rights movement was funded by Jews, you think you're in control but you're not.

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
McSquishi:

Where are your stats to prove this wrong? I'm not saying he's right.

But I do know that only 2% of black ppl overall in america are doctors
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by doxijaw: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol

I remembered your question but couldn't give you an articulate response

Go through this twitter thread, a glimpse into what white supremacy is all about

https://twitter.com/aloinett/status/1377995569906511875?s=20
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Where are your stats to prove this wrong? I'm not saying he's right.

But I do know that only 2% of black ppl overall in america are doctors

If you were truly curious about the stats you would’ve done the Google search and found the facts I’m about to give you for yourself.

There are only around 75,000 medical doctors who are Nigerian altogether in a country of nearly 200 million people... https://allafrica.com/stories/201912190053.html

So the idea that Nigerians would come to the US and represent the majority of Black doctors is absurd. Only belief in anti-Black American stereotypes will have one thinking those numbers make sense.

Facts:

Around 4% of Nigerians in America hold or earn a doctorate degree (including PhD’s and MD’s) https://www.google.com/amp/s/africans-in-america.com/2018/11/12/data-show-nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-u-s/amp/

there are about 348,00 to 380,000 Nigerians/Americans in the USA https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/02/03/fast-facts-about-nigeria-and-its-immigrants-as-u-s-travel-ban-expands/%3famp=1 making that around 15,000 doctorate degrees.

Most sources say there are about 4000 (at most 5000) Nigerian/American medical doctors in the US https://anpa.org/mission-vision/

There are at least 45,534 Black doctors in the USA.

https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/interactive-data/figure-18-percentage-all-active-physicians-race/ethnicity-2018

Even if all 15,000 Nigerian/Americans with doctorate degrees were medical doctors (which they aren’t) that still wouldn’t make 70-80% of Black doctors.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
doxijaw:

I remembered your question but couldn't give you an articulate response

Go through this twitter thread, a glimpse into what white supremacy is all about

https://twitter.com/aloinett/status/1377995569906511875?s=20

Are people from Cape verde white??
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by doxijaw: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Are people from Cape verde white??

Mullatoes.

They allowed white visitors in and refused entry to black Nigerians.

There's a big reason why and you can expect this sort of behaviour, thanks to dominant euro centric view's that abound
globally.

I can explain better, but do some digging yourself.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
1Sharon:

And the other European countries without colonies that black people dominate? Italy, Germany? Even Malaysia, China, Japan? Did we need African Americans to emigrate?

There have Africans and Caribbeans in the UK for
long before whatever incentives you're thinking of.

Caribbeans have been in the UK since the 40s, Asians since the 19th century. Long before mass immigration, so just stop.

Without African American labour? Saying African Americans built America is almost like saying a cow built the farm yard when it was only used to pull plough.

Outside agriculture where exactly were African Americans labout utilised

Again I ask, you really think there would be no Africans whatever in the United States in 2021?

You really think America would haven't reformed in 2021

Nigerians are found all over the world in countries that are far more hostile than white societies in Asian and Arab countries. If you didn't know, Asians have been far more racist and hostile than whites have ever been, go and look at historical trends. And Nigerians stay put I those hostile societies, y'all weren't needed.

I thought AAs constantly speak out that America is so anti-black, hostile and dangerous now suddenly AAs were the heros and made
America non-hostile for other black groups to emigrate to Is America hostile for black people or not?? FOH with that disingenous comment.

By the way, the civil rights movement was funded by Jews, you think you're in control but you're not.

Caribbean people and Asians lived in the UK in the 20’s 30’s 40’s etc because they were subjects of those for countries a century or more. Do you have no idea how people in the Caribbean came to be? The same cows you accuse my ancestors are being. Dummy.

Are you literally this ignorant or pretending? Why do you think these places speak English and other European languages?

I don’t know what you’re confused about. You’re making places that have seen a recent influx of immigration due to instability and extreme poverty.

If somehow Black Americans never existed and yet America used its invisible nonexistent gold reserves to become a world power, yes, I’m sure Africans would escape their extreme poverty and instability to come to America in 2021 as well... if you pretend history doesn’t exist we can imagine any number of things. We can even imagine Nigerian is a functioning country where the citizens don’t have to immigrate. But let’s stick to reality...

for some reason whites thought my ancestors were smart enough to be in control of their entire agricultural economy, in charge of architecture of capitol buildings. Maybe you don’t know African history but West Africans already were intelligent concerning agriculture and that intellectual and physical labor was exploited.

Any American historian can tell you where America made its money. We don’t need your dusty foot credit, we can just read a book.

African American laborers were the source of wealth and helped build literal infrastructure to catapult America making it a place you now desire to escape the chaos in your home country.

As far as you coming when it’s hostile bc you’re so tough:

Ask your Nigerian people why they didn’t want to visit the US back then. Even with the rise of police violence recently they have been cautioning their citizens, not to talk of when Black cities were being razed to the ground. Ask your people why they weren’t trying to come here before the 80’s. If y’all like hostile places so much where were you in the 60’s and 70’s when it was nice and hot over here?

Why do we still complain about hostility?

You’re a whole dummy, truly and respectfully. Black Americans used to be lynched by regular citizens, & again, Black neighborhoods razed to the ground with impunity. That doesn’t happen anymore. But to be a world power that professes equality there are systemic issues America had to correct that very much harms black people. it isn’t as viscerally hostile as it once was and no one would say it is. In fact that is why systemic racism is harder to correct because it is hidden and coded. Dummy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.