Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria (57126 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / My First Farming Attempt At Maize,okra,egusi Melon And Pepper. / Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
webhostbiz:
Pls add me to the whatsapp group 09070997374

You're added. Welcome to our whatsapp status broadcast.
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fk2021:
We are currently buying Egusi in Lafia now. .

Pictures coming soon.

Please we're sorry for the a bit delay in full time buying activities... Our farmers are currently working round the clock to make sure successful happens.

We have currently cleared the plenty palm oil order that was slow our Egusi activity down.

I'll be personally going on buying and bagging of Egusi in the farms soon.

Thank you all our business investment people for understanding.

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
#Buying/selling

Thank you our Palm oil people for the patience Wait after payment (2 weeks) for your Palm oil supply to you in Niger state. We appreciate your patience.

85 kegs paid and bookings @21k each.
Deliver today and order clear out waiting for fresh one.

Each sac contains 12 kegs.

I am at the bus station to waybill these empty kegs to Delta state palm oil storage warehouse to wait for refill.

Please note, because of the ongoing Egusi storage business, our next palm oil delivery will be August 15th 2021.

KEEP YOUR ORDERS COMING

Thank you

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Kobomax(m): 2:11am On Aug 01, 2021
FaithsFoods:

Please I have done business with this man 4 times now, he always insist on cash and carry. But i insist on sending him money and waybill. But last one I went there myself.

He has warehouse and shop in those places he give address ok. I've been to the one in Delta to carry my market.

In Nairaland you hardly find who have shop. Only middle men

Kobomax, u can visit it if u have doubts

Please send me the address on whatsapp. I'll have someone check it out. Thank you. whatsapp no 0 7 0 3 5 1 2 1 2 1 6
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Kobomax:

Please send me the address on whatsapp. I'll have someone check it out. Thank you. whatsapp no 0 7 0 3 5 1 2 1 2 1 6

OGA, WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE IS SERIOUS MARKET BUSINESS SIR. WE HAVE RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION BEFORE. PLEASE SEE IT BELOW. THE CURRENT TWO WAREHOUSE LOCATED ARE THERE THANK YOU.

Minna Grain/Livestock office;
Besides NUT Secretariat building, Tugangoro, Chanchanga, Minna

Delta state Palm oil office;
Opp Yanga market, Isoko South LGA, Oleh, Delta state

Please contact us and book appointment with us so as not to meet us absent as we are always either in the Farms or in the market.

WhatsApp 08083031185
Voice calls 08068479653

We look forward to see you and do business with you soon.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 6:19am On Aug 01, 2021
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYBODY DOING BUSINESS WITH US AND OTHERS.

We have cleared all PALM OIL ORDER. Please start sending in new order to be delivered by 15th August.

The long waiting Lafia Egusi storage business buying and selling or Storage have started please.

I'll be leaving Minna Niger state to Lafia, Nassarawa state to personal supervise the bagging process of the Egusi by our farmers have keep for our order, most especially the storage EGUSI, the one going to storage business is my main priority because it has to meet up to our standard for 18 months duration storage period, elso NO❌ BAGGING

For our people whose order never validate, please try and validate because very soon price start to go up,

Thank you

Our Contact
08083031185 - WhatsApp
08134037729 - Call

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Minna Grain/Livestock office;
Besides NUT Secretariat building, Tugangoro, Chanchanga, Minna

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
We're currently in Niger state buying market

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thank you everyone for the calls of appreciation. YES! Food storage business have been going on for year without the knowing of many people.

This thread really open our eyes. Keep following the thread,

Contact us on phone 08068479653, 08134037729 for Current price and place your order.

Also join that our whatsapp status broadcast, 08083031185

Our Facebook page;
Food storage business & buying/selling

Plenty informations are post Everytime, everyday, join us.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
THE CURRENT EGUSI PRICE IS SHAKING.

What's happening?
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fk2021:
THE CURRENT EGUSI PRICE IS SHAKING.

What's happening?

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please no talk say FK no talk am...
Egusi storage �
Going going! Going.

Just like how it take happen during palm oil storage. Many people were expecting the price to come down because it was unusual for palm oil that was stored at previous year 2020 at 4500 to be stored at 8k by February when everyone timing is usually April)May. But as the world is changing likewise everything in it is changing also.

But it shock everybody because the normal time change from April back to February. By April many was waiting for, palm oil has climb, The thing climb fast fast go up to 13k - 13k5,

This come make many people no come fit do palm oil storage business again for palm oil.

Now it's Egusi storage business season, if you like Put your money now for Egusi storage business or you leave it for bank. It's a choice.

Because many people are still going to repeat the same mistake. Waiting for Egusi price to come down.

JUST WATCH... KEEP WATCH.

Delay is dangerous.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Eefosa1: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2021
what is the price now
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 1:42am On Aug 02, 2021
Fk2021:
Please no talk say FK no talk am...
Egusi storage �
Going going! Going.

Just like how it take happen during palm oil storage. The thing climb fast fast go up, when many people no come fit do palm oil storage business again for palm oil.

Now it's Egusi storage business season, if you like Put your money now for Egusi storage business or you leave it for bank. It's a choice.
Delay is dangerous.

Thank you

Although egusi season starts by July/August, but the best time to buy Egusi storage is last week of August or first week of September. Reason Egusi will be out in all the major state that cultivate it. States like Niger ( piko, lambata) Nasarawa ( Ayaragu,Asakio, kadiroko, Ashangwa, Adudu, agwatashi, nasarawa Egon etc) Taraba ( gidin dorowa, takon, mararaba, Tella, mutubi, zing etc) Benue ( Zaki biam, ugba, wamnune, ihugh, daudu, Jatoka, tse aquraqua etc).
There are also some important facts you need to educate the people on.

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 5:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Eefosa1:
what is the price now
Price update coming soon
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2021
PRICE UPDATE
2/8/2021

* Egusi
(Peeled) = 40k

* Egusi
(Unpeel-Lafia) = 14k

* Palm oil
(25 Litres) = 17k

* Corn
(yellow) = 27k

* Corn
(White) = 26k

* Groundnut
(Peanut) = 55k

* LIVESTOCK;
Pending... Till September

* Our Contact
WhatsApp; 08083031185
Call; 08068479653
Call; 08134037729
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2021
wink
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
J5 Carry 60 (100kg) bags @120k a drop to your house.

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2021
What is it with this rain in Niger state and Nassarawa?

Everyday raining... For 2 hours now, it has been raining.

Please God � we need sun to process our new Egusi o.

I'm in the farm but the rain put us on hold.
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Please join us to be viewing our WhatsApp status broadcast...

Lots of information are dished out on the channel �

Drop your number here or write us on WhatsApp to be added to the plenty people that are already learning everything about food storage business & buying/selling

Thank you
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by samsonegar: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Fk2021:
PRICE UPDATE
2/8/2021

* Egusi
(Peeled) = 40k

* Egusi
(Unpeel-Lafia) = 14k

* Palm oil
(25 Litres) = 17k

* Corn
(yellow) = 27k

* Corn
(White) = 26k

* Groundnut
(Peanut) = 55k

* LIVESTOCK;
Pending... Till September

* Our Contact
WhatsApp; 08083031185
Call; 08068479653
Call; 08134037729
how many mudu for the unpeal egusi?

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by akingold2: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Add me 08063996594

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by YEAN15(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good job OP;please add me up on whatsapp-08162403600

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
DPathfinder:
Although egusi season starts by July/August, but the best time to buy Egusi storage is last week of August or first week of September. Reason Egusi will be out in all the major state that cultivate it. States like Niger ( piko, lambata) Nasarawa ( Ayaragu,Asakio, kadiroko, Ashangwa, Adudu, agwatashi, nasarawa Egon etc) Taraba ( gidin dorowa, takon, mararaba, Tella, mutubi, zing etc) Benue ( Zaki biam, ugba, wamnune, ihugh, daudu, Jatoka, tse aquraqua etc).
There are also some important facts you need to educate the people on.

You can also educate us sir , no monopoly of knowledge.. I heard it’s best to wait until month end so the egusi must have been sundried
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Samdo4life(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pls add me on the what'sup 07034793084
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
samsonegar:
how many mudu for the unpeal egusi?
.65 Mudus
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fk2021:

.65 Mudus

I thought it was 100 mudu
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
akingold2:
Add me 08063996594

You're added, thank you
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
YEAN15:
Good job OP;please add me up on whatsapp-08162403600

Thank you sir. Just added,
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
NEW EGUSI HAVE BEEN OUT GOING TO 2 WEEKS NOW ..

Yet the price refused to drop, I must tell you, the price of other food items are the major cause of this Egusi price strength.

Take for instance the price of Groundnut, I was looking for peanut groundnut today for a Nairaland customer, you'll be shocked that a Mudu of peeled groundnut is at 800 making the bag to still stand at 52k upon the fact that new Groundnut unpeel have flood whole market.

My advice for those still waiting for Egusi price to fall... Ok ooo happy waiting.

I'm always in the market, I know the price pressure on all food items.

Those who really visit market knows. If you don't have money to buy then good, but if you have, please buy Egusi now from us and store.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 1:36am On Aug 03, 2021
wink

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 6:38am On Aug 03, 2021
dondo83:

You can also educate us sir , no monopoly of knowledge.. I heard it’s best to wait until month end so the egusi must have been sundried
You are right about sun-drying. Sun-drying play an important role in Egusi storage. If the Egusi is not probably dried and it is stored, it will start to decay and produce white maggots that is like butterfly. Also the Egusi color will turn to ash like color.
So when you buy Egusi for storage, is better you still sundry it once or twice depending on the moisture content. And also check it from time to time, ones you notice the present of the maggots, you sundry immediately.
There are three major species of Egusi commonly available.
- The brownish yellow type. It is the best for storage, it is majorly farm in Benue and Nasarawa states. Once dried, it hardly spoil. Also the demand is higher.
- The brownish yellow type with smaller seed. Mostly farm in North East ( Taraba etc.) Is similar to the aforementioned, but the demand slightly lower. And also the price is cheaper too. And the shell is stronger than the first. Is also good for storage, reduce slightly after storage, unlike the first type that content reduction is noticeable.
- The last is the whitish strong shell type. It is stored too and is the cheapest of all. Mostly farm in Niger state axis. The demand is also high but it is more delicate to store. Make sure you sundry it very well, before storage. And once in a while, still loose the bags and sundry till harmattan.

Above all, Egusi storage like other agro produce storage is profitable. But is important to know this important points
1. Know when to buy: When the price is at least, usually during harvest.
2. Know where to buy: you don't buy goods for storage from every market. Is not advisable to buy storage from mother markets, is better you buy from daughter market. For example, in Nasawara state, people buy Egusi from Kadiroko, Adudu, agwatashi etc and take to Ayaragu to sell on the market day( every Friday), with the aim of making profit. So the price will be slightly higher in Ayaragu market.
3. The most important of all is where to store. I always advise people to keep their storage by themselves. Store it in your house or let a cheap store to avoid story that touch. Most time people sell off stored goods in their stores without telling the owner of the goods or tell stories that their store was rob. Last year Nov/Dec a bag of white beans at Mutubi market Taraba state, was #19,000 by 2 week of June this year the price was #52,000. A store own sold his costumer 50 bags without informing him, and when the costumer demand for his goods, he was telling story that touches. They are still on the case, though not all store owners are like that, but to be on safe side and to have rest of mind. I will advise don't allow whoever buy your storage goods to store it for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) / Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.