Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria (57167 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / My First Farming Attempt At Maize,okra,egusi Melon And Pepper. / Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hahaha, you can do better. Using another account you created on may 2021 to attack me. I cannot be jealousy of a fraudster. He should stop misleading people. author=FaithsFoods post=104426418]

Oga, enough, stop the nonsense, you're just making a nuisance of yourself here. Please grow above that jealousy of yours have you done business with him before? Did anyone complain to you or cry to you that he duped them? I have bought palm oil many times from this man in Oleh, Delta state directly from his shop many times. I have even bought palm kernel, hand pick. My Egusi for storage is coming. Allow us do business. It's my money not yours.
[/quote]
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by chidinmae: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:
I have deep seated bias for fraudsters people that want to eat where they didn't sow. Is only a coward will fall in your trap. Go get a life

Why are you being mean to people? I have been reading your comments. You said you are here to help newbies. But your comments so far not just to FK but to others are so hateful. And this people have been respectful towards you.

Please stop it.

Unpeeled egusi igbo is expensive maybe because the harvest was poor this year. I have contact too in Adamawa. I wanted to get 100 bags but could not. I got only 45 bags of unpeeled.

So please stop this nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please This dPathfinder is faceless, I dare him to post his pictures here.
I know what he's out for. He thinks say I'm that dumb to mingle with him, so that him and his gangs that roams for north market can come and theif my money. Bandit like you.

THAT WAS WHY YOU WERE ASKING MY EXACT LOCATION IN NASSARAWA ON YOU PREVIOUS POST BA?

Barawo BANZA! I'll not answer you, The God I serve will show you the language that you will understand.

As you are against me without no just cause, Mark these words, as you read them, they shall come to pass...

Isaiah 49:26
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

When it happened, don't forget what you did.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
chidinmae:

You said you are here to help newbies. .

No madam, his interior motives was to lure me and kidnapped me and ask for ransom, check his profile, he lives in a Benue community very close to Lafia, but God's wisdom is above his own. But he's going to reap in abundance what he just sown. Isaiah 48:22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
@DPATHFINDER, I REMEMBER NOW HOW YOU CALLED ME SOME FEW WEEKS AGO BEGGING ME TO COME TO NASSARAWA THAT YOU ARE A COPPER SERVING THERE, I REFUSED, LATER YOU CAME ON AGAIN AS SAID YOU WANT TO INVEST THAT I SHOULD SEND YOU MY ACCOUNT NUMBER.

AFTER I SENT IT, YOU RESTARTED QUESTION AND ANSWER AGAIN BUT WHEN I SAID BUT YOU ASKED THESE ALREADY, YOU FLAMED UP AND INSULTED ME PLENTY.

MAYBE YOU THINK YOU CAN HACK MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT. LOL! VERY FUNNY.

BUT NOW YOUR CUP HAS FILLED. MARK IT. YOULL CONFIRM THE NEMESIS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:

Thanks for your reply. I'm not trying to discredit you nor interfere in your business dealings. But I am the kind of person that direct people how to do it themselves. As for the security challenges in the north is not as bad as social media make it seems, and beside you are in Nasawara. Well peace
Oga boss I have quoted you twice with my email this is the third time , please reply I need need some mentoring, I’m not sending money to anyone to buy items for me , I want to learn the ropes as well.. it’s obvious the op isn’t interested in that . He just wants you to buy through him alone . Kindly send me your number in my email please ceegee22000@yahoo.com .. note I’m not asking you to spoon feed me as I’m a busy man as well.. I just need guidance and advises once in a while thank you
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thou shall not use the name of God in vain. The information you are giving out is false,first you said a bag of unpeel melon is 24k which is false. Also you stated that J5 load is 65 bags which is also a big lie. How can you claim to be in the market and you are giving out false price to your intend costumers. You are fraudster and I can bet you are novice in agro business. People in Nasawara can confirm the price. Your follow fraudster chidInmae send a USA number in my email saying I should add him on WhatsApp. Fools

[remquote author=Fk2021 post=104432321]Please This dPathfinder is faceless, I dare him to post his pictures here.
I know what he's out for. He thinks say I'm that dumb to mingle with him, so that him and his regangs that roams for market can can theif my money. Barawo BANZA! I'll not answer you, The God I serve will show you the language that you will understand.

As you are against me without no just cause, Mark these words, as you read them, they shall come to pass...

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

[/quote]
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Let me advise you here. Egusi storage is good, though for past two years it have not really gave over 30% interest. Unlike before that it can give over 100%• but this year might be different, because of security challenges in the Taraba state and late arrival of rainfall. You little help to buy ur Egusi, and that help will be render to you by the shakers in the market. One of such help is how to identify a dry Egusi seed and quality seed. Any market you visit form as if you are not there to buy, tell them you are market survey. Ask as many questions you need they will answer
dondo83:

Oga boss I have quoted you twice with my email this is the third time , please reply I need need some mentoring, I’m not sending money to anyone to buy items for me , I want to learn the ropes as well.. it’s obvious the op isn’t interested in that . He just wants you to buy through him alone . Kindly send me your number in my email please ceegee22000@yahoo.com .. note I’m not asking you to spoon feed me as I’m a busy man as well.. I just need guidance and advises once in a while thank you

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:
Let me advise you here. Egusi storage is good, though for past two years it have not really gave over 30% interest. Unlike before that it can give over 100%• but this year might be different, because of security challenges in the Taraba state and late arrival of rainfall. You little help to buy ur Egusi.

THIS IS MY THREAD. GO TO YOUR DUMB THREADS AND LURE VICTIMS THERE. THEIF.

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
dondo83:

PLEASE THIS IS MY THREAD, I ONLY COME HERE TO ADVERTISE MY BUSINESS. I HAVE PHYSICAL SHOP. IM NOT A MIDDLE MEN LIKE YOU PEOPLE. I DON'T SEE HOW ADVERTISING MY OWN BUSINESS IN MY OWN THREAD IS A CRIME. WHAT LEVEL OF IGNORANCE ARE YOU BOTH PUTTING UP HERE?

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER EGUSI THREADS ON NAIRALAND. PLEASE YOU BOTH ARE A DISTRACTION. MAYBE ILL WRITE A DETAILED REPORT TO NAIRALAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:
Let me advise you here. Egusi storage is good, though for past two years it have not really gave over 30% interest. Unlike before that it can give over 100%• but this year might be different, because of security challenges in the Taraba state and late arrival of rainfall. You little help to buy ur Egusi, and that help will be render to you by the shakers in the market. One of such help is how to identify a dry Egusi seed and quality seed. Any market you visit form as if you are not there to buy, tell them you are market survey. Ask as many questions you need they will answer

Thank you ��, kindly name a daughter market and their market days as u suggest in your earlier write up . I am in Abuja so I can drive to lafia
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fk2021:

PLEASE THIS IS MY THREAD, I ONLY COME HERE TO ADVERTISE MY BUSINESS. I DON'T SEE HOW THATS A CRIME. WHAT LEVEL OF IGNORANCE ARE YOU BOTH PUTTING UP HERE?

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER EGUSI THREADS ON NAIRALAND. PLEASE YOU BOTH ARE A DISTRACTION. MAYBE ILL WRITE A DETAILED REPORT TO NAIRALAND.

Seems you have malaria ? Is it not the same egusi we’ve been discussing? You don’t have time to lecture people but you have time to reply messages ? Oga go and rest . You add ppl on WhatsApp, you only do status update yet you called it WhatsApp group .. better continue your marketing and leave me out of it
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
dondo83:

Thank you ��, kindly name a daughter market and their market days as u suggest in your earlier write up . I am in Abuja so I can drive to lafia
kiss
Agwatashi market every Thursday
Adudu market every Tuesday
Both markets are in lafia/awe road

Kadiroko every five days
Ayaragu is a mother market but is also good.
Every Friday

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by emmaachile2(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
dondo83:

grin shocked
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Go to the market yourself, you will be surprise how easy u will easily fit in.
Fk2021:

PLEASE THIS IS MY THREAD, I ONLY COME HERE TO ADVERTISE MY BUSINESS. I DON'T SEE HOW THATS A CRIME. WHAT LEVEL OF IGNORANCE ARE YOU BOTH PUTTING UP HERE?

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:
kiss
Agwatashi market every Thursday
Adudu market every Tuesday
Both markets are in lafia/awe road

Kadiroko every five days
Ayaragu is a mother market but is also good.
Every Friday

Thank you I will , made a call to lafia 2days ago and they told me unpeeled 100mudu bag was 31k na there this op 14k/20k price don Dey confuse me lol .. I’ll go next week to buy and give people feedbacks .. please note I’m not buying for anyone make op no think say I Dey follow am drag customer . I dint need anyone’s money . I just want us to share our experiences together
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by chidinmae: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Absolutely DPathfinder. I did reached out to you yesterday before seeing your comments this morning. I got the impression you knowledgeable about Agro business. I sent an email requesting your whatsApp contact to chat about agro business. But you ignore it. I went ahead and sent my phone number to you. But no response from you.

Seeing your hateful comments today towards others was not good. Please delete the email containing my contact.

This is somebody thread. You have to follow the rules. Respect them. You can create your own thread, where people will come and learn from you.

New unpeeled egusi igbo is expensive. Someone can make an honest mistake when quoting price. This is phone communication. You can only know the actual price when you are on ground.

Nobody has complained about their dealings with FK.

DPathfinder:
Thou shall not use the name of God in vain. The information you are giving out is false,first you said a bag of unpeel melon is 24k which is false. Also you stated that J5 load is 65 bags which is also a big lie. How can you claim to be in the market and you are giving out false price to your intend costumers. You are fraudster and I can bet you are novice in agro business. People in Nasawara can confirm the price. Your follow fraudster chidInmae send a USA number in my email saying I should add him on WhatsApp. Fools

[remquote author=Fk2021 post=104432321]Please This dPathfinder is faceless, I dare him to post his pictures here.
I know what he's out for. He thinks say I'm that dumb to mingle with him, so that him and his regangs that roams for market can can theif my money. Barawo BANZA! I'll not answer you, The God I serve will show you the language that you will understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by iretinyeee(f): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Is not good to spoil someone's thread. If u believe u know it all open ur own thread and run it d way u like. God is watching some people ooo. I don't trust this Pathfinder ooo. He register on nairaland last year or even this year. I ve seen how active he is on some of these agriculture thread. Hmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2021
I have been on this forum since 2013, but I hardly comment on this kind of thread. But for how long will we continue to tolerate this online scammers. I don't care if you believe me or not, but someone need to speak up sometime. He is not the only online agro marketer on nairaland. But giving out wrong information is one tactics of scammers. First, without knowing how deep am into agro business, he said I cannot seat in my house and I should come to north and buy and take pictures. When I saw his price quotation, I knew he is not real. I have been into agro business since 2016 and we know their type. You can believe whatever you want, but I will not sit down here and let him steal from people. What is wrong is wrong, and as youth we should not encourage that. How can you say you are knowledgeable yet you said J5 will carry 60 bags of 100kg dandogo L bag. We are in computer age and Lafia is not in London, you guys can make your own research. I have learn alot from other online markets, because nobody is highland of knowledge, but him is fraudulent. I rest my case
iretinyeee:
Is not good to spoil someone's thread. If u believe u know it all open ur own thread and run it d way u like. God is watching some people ooo. I don't trust this Pathfinder ooo. He register on nairaland last year or even this year. I ve seen how active he is on some of these agriculture thread. Hmmmm
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 1:35am On Aug 05, 2021
See how the lowlife, me call you. I hardly reply people that even try to contact me, talk more of calling someone like you. You have not really started agro business. Which agro gaint do you have their LBA? Olam? Wacot? Wewood? Tell me? Your case is just an example of when a butterfly called himself a bird. There is more to agro business, so say humble
Fk2021:
@DPATHFINDER, I REMEMBER NOW HOW YOU CALLED ME SOME FEW WEEKS AGO BEGGING ME TO COME TO NASSARAWA THAT YOU ARE A COPPER SERVING THERE, I REFUSED, LATER YOU CAME ON AGAIN AS SAID YOU WANT TO INVEST THAT I SHOULD SEND YOU MY ACCOUNT NUMBER.

AFTER I SENT IT, YOU RESTARTED QUESTION AND ANSWER AGAIN BUT WHEN I SAID BUT YOU ASKED THESE ALREADY, YOU FLAMED UP AND INSULTED ME PLENTY.

MAYBE YOU THINK YOU CAN HACK MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT. LOL! VERY FUNNY.

BUT NOW YOUR CUP HAS FILLED. MARK IT. YOULL CONFIRM THE NEMESIS.

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 05, 2021
@Fk2021, tank u for returning my money back wen the price of the item went high, we surely do business with u, cus u indeed show me how geniue u are, tank u once again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 05, 2021
U just build my trust on u, God bless u real good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Evelyncharles1:
@Fk2021, tank u for returning my money back wen the price of the item went high, we surely do business with u, cus u indeed show me how geniue u are, tank u once again

THANK YOU MADDAM... I'M TO THANK YOU. NOT YOU THANKING ME. ITS YOUR MONEY.

Please I'll get back to you about the peanut groundnut price. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Evelyncharles1:
U just build my trust on u, God bless u real good

Thank you madam, God bless you madam �

We are here to stay, even this @dpathfinder will be surprised and be tired to count years of stay for us. The next 10 years, will be like we're just starting market here online because of BEST SERVICES to our market Investment people.

Thank you again madam for this affirmation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2021
chidinmae:
Absolutely DPathfinder. I did reached out to you yesterday before seeing your comments this morning. I got the impression you knowledgeable about Agro business. I sent an email requesting your whatsApp contact to chat about agro business. But you ignore it. I went ahead and sent my phone number to you. But no response from you.

Seeing your hateful comments today towards others was not good. Please delete the email containing my contact.

This is somebody thread. You have to follow the rules. Respect them. You can create your own thread, where people will come and learn from you.

New unpeeled egusi igbo is expensive. Someone can make an honest mistake when quoting price. This is phone communication. You can only know the actual price when you are on ground.

Nobody has complained about their dealings with FK.

Thank you madam... Indeed God is fighting for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2021
Isaiah 45:2
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron

Isaiah 45:3
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

INDEED... ALL POWER BELONGETH TO GOD

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2021
iretinyeee:

Thank you madam, leave him, he's going to understand the language of God as he spoil my name.

The God of Abel is a God of Vengeance. �

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2021
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

This is to notify our business people and our customers in Facebook, Nairaland and WhatsApp excluding my elderly market women as them no come to online to browse.

Please there are various different sizes of bags in Nassarawa market, this is where dubious sellers and Agents and middle men trick you with bag size. Them will sell small size for you collecting big one money.

Different prices for different sizes, very confusing. This bag size is very confusing for market people, especially we from the South, East and West. That's why we buy more market from Niger state with a same bag size that The East, The South, and The West are using. "THE 100KG BAG"

From experience, I remember well how I was tricked with bag size here in Nassarawa state during my first time coming to Nassarawa to buy market.

So for this, we in FK Agro, we do business with what customers will understand. Our elderly customers only know 100kg bag, and it's the 100kg bag we The East, The South, and The West use to buy/sell market.

FK use what is generally accepted. For trust and believing in us.
Thank you

Pic 1 - The 100kg bag

Pic 2 - Me supplying Unpeel Egusi with sienna to kwale in Delta state with the 100kg bag

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2021
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

This is to notify our business people and our customers in Facebook, Nairaland and WhatsApp excluding my elderly market women as them no come to online to browse.

Please there are various different sizes of bags in Nassarawa market, this is where dubious sellers and Agents and middle men trick you with bag size. Them will sell small size for you collecting big one money.

Different prices for different sizes, very confusing. This bag size is very confusing for market people, especially we from the South, East and West. That's why we buy more market from Niger state with a same bag size that The East, The South, and The West are using. "THE 100KG BAG"

From experience, I remember well how I was tricked with bag size here in Nassarawa state during my first time coming to Nassarawa to buy market.

So for this, we in FK Agro Services, we do business with what customers will understand. Our elderly customers only know 100kg bag, and it's the 100kg bag we The East, The South, and The West use to buy and sell market.

FK Agro Services, use what is generally accepted. For trust and believing in us.
Thank you

Pic 1 - The 100kg bag

Pic 2 - Me supplying Unpeel Egusi with sienna in Delta state with the 100kg bag

Contact us to book your own

WhatsApp;
+2348083031185
Call;
+2348134037729

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2021
wink

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2021
NOTIFICATION;

Please the millet I posted on our WhatsApp status broadcast channel yesterday, people have started calling me.

I want to clarify here, we'll not store it for you oo. We will only buy it and supply it to you Millet is not among our storage things.

Below is our storage things;

Palm oil
Egusi (Ibo Egusi)
Beans
Dry pepper (Ibo pepper)
Corn

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) / Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.