Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria (57134 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / My First Farming Attempt At Maize,okra,egusi Melon And Pepper. / Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2021
DPathfinder:
You are right about sun-drying. Sun-drying play an important role in Egusi storage. If the Egusi is not probably dried and it is stored, it will start to decay and produce white maggots that is like butterfly. Also the Egusi color will turn to ash like color.
So when you buy Egusi for storage, is better you still sundry it once or twice depending on the moisture content. And also check it from time to time, ones you notice the present of the maggots, you sundry immediately.
There are three major species of Egusi commonly available.
- The brownish yellow type. It is the best for storage, it is majorly farm in Benue and Nasarawa states. Once dried, it hardly spoil. Also the demand is higher.
- The brownish yellow type with smaller seed. Mostly farm in North East ( Taraba etc.) Is similar to the aforementioned, but the demand slightly lower. And also the price is cheaper too. And the shell is stronger than the first. Is also good for storage, reduce slightly after storage, unlike the first type that content reduction is noticeable.
- The last is the whitish strong shell type. It is stored too and is the cheapest of all. Mostly farm in Niger state axis. The demand is also high but it is more delicate to store. Make sure you sundry it very well, before storage. And once in a while, still loose the bags and sundry till harmattan.

Above all, Egusi storage like other agro produce storage is profitable. But is important to know this important points
1. Know when to buy: When the price is at least, usually during harvest.
2. Know where to buy: you don't buy goods for storage from every market. Is not advisable to buy storage from mother markets, is better you buy from daughter market. For example, in Nasawara state, people buy Egusi from Kadiroko, Adudu, agwatashi etc and take to Ayaragu to sell on the market day( every Friday), with the aim of making profit. So the price will be slightly higher in Ayaragu market.
3. The most important of all is where to store. I always advise people to keep their storage by themselves. Store it in your house or let a cheap store to avoid story that touch. Most time people sell off stored goods in their stores without telling the owner of the goods or tell stories that their store was rob. Last year Nov/Dec a bag of white beans at Mutubi market Taraba state, was #19,000 by 2 week of June this year the price was #52,000. A store own sold his costumer 50 bags without informing him, and when the costumer demand for his goods, he was telling story that touches. They are still on the case, though not all store owners are like that, but to be on safe side and to have rest of mind. I will advise don't allow whoever buy your storage goods to store it for you.

God bless you ! This is insightful . @op this is what you should do , educate people not just writing price update every time .. a lot of newbies here and u want them to invest without knowing it all . Please can I send you email ? I want to buy and I need a mentor
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Cupidkc(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
dondo83:

You can also educate us sir , no monopoly of knowledge.. I heard it’s best to wait until month end so the egusi must have been sundried

The only reason for the wait is for it to dry VERY well, so yes its advisable to wait more before buying egusi for storage.

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Cupidkc(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
DPathfinder:
You are right about sun-drying. Sun-drying play an important role in Egusi storage. If the Egusi is not probably dried and it is stored, it will start to decay and produce white maggots that is like butterfly. Also the Egusi color will turn to ash like color.
So when you buy Egusi for storage, is better you still sundry it once or twice depending on the moisture content. And also check it from time to time, ones you notice the present of the maggots, you sundry immediately.
- The brownish yellow type. It is the best for storage, it is majorly farm in Benue and Nasarawa states. Once dried, it hardly spoil. Also the demand is higher.
- The brownish yellow type with smaller seed. Mostly farm in North East ( Taraba etc.) Is similar to the aforementioned, but the demand slightly lower. And also the price is cheaper too. And the shell is stronger than the first. Is also good for storage, reduce slightly after storage, unlike the first type that content reduction is noticeable.
- The last is the whitish strong shell type. It is stored too and is the cheapest of all. Mostly farm in Niger state axis. The demand is also high but it is more delicate to store. Make sure you sundry it very well, before storage. And once in a while, still loose the bags and sundry till harmattan.

Above all, Egusi storage like other agro produce storage is profitable. But is important to know this important points
2. Know where to buy: you don't buy goods for storage from every market. Is not advisable to buy storage from mother markets, is better you buy from daughter market. For example, in Nasawara state, people buy Egusi from Kadiroko, Adudu, agwatashi etc and take to Ayaragu to sell on the market day( every Friday), with the aim of making profit. So the price will be slightly higher in Ayaragu market.
3. The most important of all is where to store. I always advise people to keep their storage by themselves. Store it in your house or let a cheap store to avoid story that touch. Most time people sell off stored goods in their stores without telling the owner of the goods or tell stories that their store was rob. Last year Nov/Dec a bag of white beans at Mutubi market Taraba state, was #19,000 by 2 week of June this year the price was #52,000. A store own sold his costumer 50 bags without informing him, and when the costumer demand for his goods, he was telling story that touches. They are still on the case, though not all store owners are like that, but to be on safe side and to have rest of mind. I will advise don't allow whoever buy your storage goods to store it for you.

You have said it all Chief... Couldn't have said it any better.
Was about posting similar thing before I saw this.... Thanks for the lecture jare.
You did well.
Cheers!!!
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cupidkc:

Was about posting similar thing before I saw this.... Thanks for the lecture jare.
You did well.
Cheers!!!
you are welcome. I started from little, before God remembered me. Agro produce business is good but one have to be careful not to fall into the wrong hands. I will advise people openly here and there is no need to contact me. Thanks
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cupidkc:

You did well.
Cheers!!!
uwc bro.
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
DPathfinder:

Thank you, you are doing well.

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fk2021:

Thank you, you are doing well.
uwc bro. Which side do you base in Nasawara?
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
dondo83:

God bless you ! This is insightful . @op this is what you should do , educate people not just writing price update every time .. a lot of newbies here and u want them to invest without knowing it all . Please can I send you email ? I want to buy and I need a mentor

Please you can forward your email to fk4agro@gmail.com

Sir you can join our WhatsApp status broadcast channel. Live lectures straight from Northern market and informations are uploaded on a regular.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
DPathfinder:

Please can u send me a your number ? ceegee22000@yahoo.com thanks
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fk2021:

Please you can forward your email to fk4agro@gmail.com

Sir you can join our WhatsApp status broadcast channel. Live lectures straight from Northern market and informations are uploaded on a regular.

Thank you
I would have love it here. You can create a thread here on how youths can make it in agro business with little cash. I will be willing to teach and share my experience with then both the good n the bad, for free. Though I don't have time, but I will create out time mostly in the night. Agro business is a do it for yourself business. It have many sector and uncountable opportunities. Just create a thread n mention me.
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:

uwc bro. Which side do you base in Nasawara?

I would have love it here. You can create a thread here on how youths can make it in agro business with little cash. I will be willing to teach and share my experience with then both the good n the bad, for free. Though I don't have time, but I will create out time mostly in the night. Agro business is a do it for yourself business. It have many sector and uncountable opportunities. Just create a thread n mention me.

OGA, PLEASE WE WILL NOT TELL YOU WERE WE BASE IN NASSARAWA OR ANYWHERE FOR NORTH BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS... WE HAVE HEARD OF HOW BANDIT GET PEOPLE DETAILS AND FOLLOW THEM TO MARKET.

Besides I am suppose to be on my way going to the market this morning, but instead I have to go to a network position and climb a tree this morning to attend to post. I wish time will let me do it, but there is no time. I currently have more than 200 bags order to buy for my elderly and online customers. I am more of a physical buying and selling and storage market Man. I'm always in the farm or market And I have WhatsApp group were I attended to people wish I knew well you are part of it too

We have been doing this business offline for years with the elderly market women before coming online.
Not google research and post.

Anyway @dpathfinder, I'm not creating another thread, this one thread is ok for me. you can be doing the teaching here or you try work on your already created threads with live picture showing you in the North and pictures of you in the North market buying market. That's is what brings people to join a thread. Evidence, seeing is believing. We all understand the RISK INVOLVED in traveling to the north.

I really appreciate the teaching. Thank you for helping out while I was busy doing the selling sir.

And besides, please I can't tell you my exact location that I am buying market for security reasons, because I have seen where thief from online attached a friend that was buying market and collect all his money because he told person online where he was as you're just asked me. SO I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHERE I AM.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Fk2021:

I suppose to be on my way going to the market this morning, but I have to go to a network position and climb a tree this morning to attend to post. I wish time will let me do it, but there is no time. I currently have more than 200 bags order to buy for my elderly and online customers. I am more of a physical buying and selling and storage market Man. I'm always in the farm or market And I have WhatsApp group were I attended to people wish I knew well you are part of it too

We have been doing this business offline for years with the elderly market women before coming online.
Not google research and post.

Anyway @dpathfinder, I'm not creating another thread, this one is ok. you can be doing the teaching here or you try work on your already created threads with live picture showing you in the North and pictures of you in the North market buying market. That's is what brings people to join a thread. Evidence, seeing is believing. We all understand the RISK INVOLVED in traveling to the north.

I really appreciate the teaching. Thank you for helping out while I was busy doing the selling sir.

And besides, please I can't tell you my exact location that I am buying market for security reasons, because I have seen where thief from online attached a friend that was buying market and collect all his money because he told person online where he was as you're just asked me. SO I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHERE I AM.

Thank you
Thanks for your reply. I'm not trying to discredit you nor interfere in your business dealings. But I am the kind of person that direct people how to do it themselves. As for the security challenges in the north is not as bad as social media make it seems, and beside you are in Nasawara. Well peace
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:

Thanks for your reply. I'm not trying to discredit you nor interfere in your business dealings. But I am the kind of person that direct people how to do it themselves. As for the security challenges in the north is not as bad as social media make it seems, and beside you are in Nasawara. Well peace

It very easy to sit at home and do analysis while others are in the field... you said PEACEFUL! LOL!
That story of peaceful should be reserved to a Tiv man and a Fulani man.

To clear your assumptions, please kindly come and buy market and post your pictures here.
Please what we are trying to build here is beyond your imagination. This is a physical business we have been doing before we came online. We are only trying to boost our customer base through online platform. 80% of our customers don't even know internet. These elderly women order full load (60 bags) and more.

So please I'll advice you follow up what we're doing keenly as we will be recruiting more people to work with us soon, because the work on ground is much.

As you can see, we put livestock orders on pending because of this Egusi storage business period.

We planning on going to Niger republic by September to order cheap goats and POMO.

SO PLEASE YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR OFFER as we would not have time to respond to any further arguments. Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2021
Keep your calls coming so we can add your order and buy your market for you.

Thank you

WhatsApp;
+2348083031185
Call;
+2348134037729

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Fk2021:

It very easy to sit at home and do analysis while others are in the field... you said PEACEFUL! LOL!

To clear your assumptions, please kindly come and buy market and post your pictures here.
Please what we are trying to build here is beyond your imagination. This is a physical business we have been doing before we came online. We are only trying to boost our customer base through online platform. 80% of our customers don't even know internet. These elderly women order full load (60 bags) and more.

So please I'll advice you follow up what we're doing keenly as we will be recruiting more people to work with us soon, because the work on ground is much.

As you can see, we put livestock orders on pending because of this Egusi storage business period.

We planning on going to Niger republic by September to order cheap goats and POMO.

SO PLEASE YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR OFFER as we would not have time to respond to any further arguments. Thank you.
I will advise people to be careful about your type. Going to markets and taking pictures is it any garantee? Anybody can go to any market take pictures and claim is the buyer. You claim to be expert in Egusi business yet you can't even educate the people on the factors that determine the increase in price of Egusi. The Egusi year and non Egusi year. You are claiming to be in Nasawara, I asked you, your location just to the markets you buy from, you started saying security. There is a lady like you, she was posting pictures up and down from one market to the other she end up stealing from people.
From the way you are marketing yourself, I bet you, you are just a newbie inside produce business. You said you are in Nasawara, I will tell you every major market from laifa to obi to Keane to awe axis, from laifa to Asakio to anshagwa to namu to pandem to shandem to yeluwa to ibi to wukari axis I can go on and on , I know every corner of Kogi, Benue, Taraba, Nasawara, platuea, kanduna etc I am not online keyboard warriors like you and I will never be. But, I will strongly advise people to flee from you. I followed other online sales like Sharif84, teetee777 etc they are genuinely impacting into people life with much ado.
Egusi business is very simple business anybody can do all one need is just a few tutor, which you can easily post here. The biggest Egusi market is Ayaragu. Just a visit to the market, meeting one of those good boys that measure and shake Egusi for buyers, one will gain more than 50% knowledge about Egusi business. So I will advise you to be humble and also try to learn because no matter how much you think you know, in such area you are still a learner. If I may shock you must Nasawara real Egusi marketers go to ugba( Logo l.g.a), Ihugh ( vendikeyia l.g.a) jatoka (kwande) wamnune (tarka) Daudu,gbajimba( Guma) all in benue few to mention
Not to even mention Taraba, adamawa. So do your thing. I don't buy goods for people and I don't intend to, but I believe is good to educate people about business you intend them to do genuinely. Tell them the lost and gain. Or you think storage business is a must gain business? Do your thing, and stop talking down on people you don't know. I have be on nairaland for years and I hardly comment on any topic, but recently I decided to simply because the way must online farmers and marketers like you put agro business, I see it as discouragement to people out there trying to lay their hands on anything to survive this harsh economic situation.
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Fk2021:

Thank you.
I will advise people to be careful about your type. Going to markets and taking pictures is it any garantee? Anybody can go to any market take pictures and claim is the buyer. You claim to be expert in Egusi business yet you can't even educate the people on the factors that determine the increase in price of Egusi. The Egusi year and non Egusi year. You are claiming to be in Nasawara, I asked you, your location just to the markets you buy from, you started saying security. There is a lady like you, she was posting pictures up and down from one market to the other she end up stealing from people.
From the way you are marketing yourself, I bet you, you are just a newbie inside produce business. You said you are in Nasawara, I will tell you every major market from laifa to obi to Keane to awe axis, from laifa to Asakio to anshagwa to namu to pandem to shandem to yeluwa to ibi to wukari axis I can go on and on , I know every corner of Kogi, Benue, Taraba, Nasawara, platuea, kanduna etc I am not online keyboard warriors like you and I will never be. But, I will strongly advise people to flee from you. I followed other online sales like Sharif84, teetee777 etc they are genuinely impacting into people life with much ado.
Egusi business is very simple business anybody can do all one need is just a few tutor, which you can easily post here. The biggest Egusi market is Ayaragu. Just a visit to the market, meeting one of those good boys that measure and shake Egusi for buyers, one will gain more than 50% knowledge about Egusi business. So I will advise you to be humble and also try to learn because no matter how much you think you know, in such area you are still a learner. If I may shock you must Nasawara real Egusi marketers go to ugba( Logo l.g.a), Ihugh ( vendikeyia l.g.a) jatoka (kwande) wamnune (tarka) Daudu,gbajimba( Guma) all in benue few to mention
Not to even mention Taraba, adamawa. So do your thing. I don't buy goods for people and I don't intend to, but I believe is good to educate people about business you intend them to do genuinely. Tell them the lost and gain. Or you think storage business is a must gain business? Do your thing, and stop talking down on people you don't know. I have be on nairaland for years and I hardly comment on any topic, but recently I decided to simply because the way must online farmers and marketers like you put agro business, I see it as discouragement to people out there trying to lay their hands on anything to survive this harsh economic situation.

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
THIS EXPLAIN IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE ASKING BUDGET FOR J5 FULL LOAD ORDER (60 BAGS) FOR STORAGE. BELOW IS YOUR BUDGET;

Lafia Unpeel Egusi
(60 bags) @20k = 1.2M
J5 van drop to your house
= 120k
Merchant/others (60 bags)
= 60k
Total budget = 1,380,000

Please contact us for more inquiry.
Thank you.

WhatsApp;
+2348083031185
Call;
+2348134037729

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Samdo4life(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=Fk2021 post=104419422]THIS EXPLAIN IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE ASKING BUDGET FOR J5 FULL LOAD ORDER (60 BAGS) FOR STORAGE. BELOW IS YOUR BUDGET;

Lafia Unpeel Egusi
(60 bags) @20k = 1.2M
= 120k
= 60k
Total budget = 1,380,000

Thank you.

Haba has price gone up again I thought you said a bag is 14 k ....
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=Samdo4life post=104422259][/quote]

That 14k was for old melon. This new price is for new melon. Cost of Food item prices are very unstable nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
This guy is fraudster, even long frame J5 or boscar cannot carry more than 45 bags. Lafia Egusi bag is 100kg big bag and with cover. From the pictures you posted up your market is either agwatashi, agon, audu,awe, azazara or keana markets and they all use big bags. I will advise people to read all your previous post. Because it will end in tears
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
; contact us

WhatsApp;
+2348083031185
Call;
+2348134037729

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Cupidkc(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fk2021:
THIS EXPLAIN IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE ASKING BUDGET FOR J5 FULL LOAD ORDER (60 BAGS) FOR STORAGE. BELOW IS YOUR BUDGET;

Lafia Unpeel Egusi
(60 bags) @20k = 1.2M
= 120k
= 60k
Total budget = 1,380,000

Thank you.

Did I just see J5 for 60 bags?
Please confirm this again.... If you are talking about Lafia egusi then it should be less.
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Continue to call us and buy market for supply/Storage business

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Due to delay in rainfall this year, Egusi did not produce very well and people are just starting to wash their Egusi. So Mr op which market did you get Egusi for #14,000 this season? Yesterday was Adudu market, a bag of Egusi goes for 39k to 41k base on grade. Today is didiri market. Tomorrow is agwatashi. And the price is just coming down. Op you are a lazy fraudster. Go get a life

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thank you everyone, Nairalander customers. Now our customers on Nairaland is really increase daily.

Note for those interested on Millet storage, please Millet don commot (sorry come out- that commot was hausa English) LOL!

Please engage us through call. Note; we'll not store it for you. As we don't have bulk suppliers on Millet.
We'll only buy it and send it to you.
A bag of Millet is = 35k

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Don't mind the fraudster, the highest bags J5 long frame can carry Lafia bags of Egusi is 35 bags, while Benue bag is 45 bags. He will go to different markets take pictures without getting the basic fact will rush here to type rubbish thinking we are all fools. Rubbish
Cupidkc:

Did I just see J5 for 60 bags?
Please confirm this again.... If you are talking about Lafia egusi then it should be less.
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Valuepaints20(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fk2021:
PRICE UPDATE
2/8/2021

* Egusi
(Peeled) = 40k

* Egusi
(Unpeel-Lafia) = 14k

* Palm oil
(25 Litres) = 17k

* Corn
(yellow) = 27k

* Corn
(White) = 26k

* Groundnut
(Peanut) = 55k

* LIVESTOCK;
Pending... Till September

* Our Contact
WhatsApp; 08083031185
Call; 08068479653
Call; 08134037729

Ok

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:
Due to delay in rainfall this year, Egusi did not produce very well and people are just starting to wash their Egusi. So Mr op which market did you get Egusi for #14,000 this season? Yesterday was Adudu market, a bag of Egusi goes for 39k to 41k base on grade. Today is didiri market. Tomorrow is agwatashi. And the price is just coming down. Op you are a lazy fraudster. Go get a life

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by Fk2021(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Allah na Yusufu shine Allahna �

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
I have deep seated bias for fraudsters people that want to eat where they didn't sow. Is only a coward will fall in your trap. Go get a life
Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by FaithsFoods(f): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:
I have deep seated bias for fraudsters people that want to eat where they didn't sow. Is only a coward will fall in your trap. Go get a life

Oga, enough, stop the nonsense, you're just making a nuisance of yourself here. Please grow above that jealousy of yours have you done business with him before? Did anyone complain to you or cry to you that he duped them? I have bought palm oil many times from this man in Oleh, Delta state directly from his shop many times. I have even bought palm kernel, hand pick. My Egusi for storage is coming. Allow us do business. It's our money not yours.
If everything you have been saying about this man is false, I hope God forgives you because false witness is a very serious offence before God.

1 Like

Re: EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria by FaithsFoods(f): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kobomax:

Please send me the address on whatsapp. I'll have someone check it out. Thank you. whatsapp no 0 7 0 3 5 1 2 1 2 1 6

Yanga market Oleh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) / Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.