Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami (31651 Views)

14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by pquaver(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Doraty1:
51 Million Nigerians Enroll For NIN - Pantami

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-51m-nigerians-enroll-for-nin/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

What of we in diaspora? How do we register? Anybody with an idea how I can register myself even though I am not currently in the country?

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by iwaeda: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by wizelink(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
make sure you are not partial because i know the number of non-compliance in the north will be very high. so if you can lock them up then you win

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by michoim(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nonsense...
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by koladebrainiac(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kuku pack all poor Nigerians and luck us up make we Kuku know u don't want us again in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by OpinionCounts(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Look at these fools and Id.iots that have not been able to release or issue people one single ID card for the past 9 years or more of this useless NIN registration, they are busy threatening citizens.

Anyway, I don't blame them, Nigerian citizens are one of the most abused and disrespected set of citizens in the world. Anybody, plubic office holder, rich elites and politicians can just talk to Nigerian citizens anyhow without consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by chinedu234(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Agreement with this minister is in the sense that cows and sheep can not be used to obtain the nin. Sand and rivers will also play no part. About time to know who is who.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by mcdokwe(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sir, may thunder fire you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by xjiggy: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
When a Foolishness man is talking, it's best to keep quite. I have no comment for now.

4 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by moneyissweet(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
evil country.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by stampedconcrete: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Chai! Why? God why?
Is there any sane person in the government?

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Roon9:
Madness! Can we finally agree that this Buhari government is surrounded by incompetent and myopic baboons shocked
It is what I was telling a friend yesterday.

Isa Patami with a PhD is still a senseless fool

4 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by McAausim: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin

Thunder go punish your generation the no b only 14yrs imprisonment na life imprisonment.... grin

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by SouthSouth1914: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Foolish man! You think Nigerians are afraid of empty threats. This administration is just filled with brainless cows!

Useless analysis from this goat! Is it possible
For all Nigerians to have bank accounts? Access to mobile phones?

5 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by bhella10: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

wow!!!

So only 51 people out of 189 sim users has registered.
That means we plenty wey never register.

So failure to register for NIN will lead to 14yrs imprisonment but Boko Haram terrorist group are being granted amnesty and being sent on scholarship abroad, may anything like Buhari never rise again to rule this country.

Make I go prepare for my Kuje prison 14yrs tenure since I never register
You read it but your problem is comprehension
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by OgideAgu: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Story

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
the way these morons are just prescribing prison sentence for everything, I hope they have space in jail. A sensible govt would see this as a revenue source and would be fining people instead. These fools want to take the small money from health roads and education to feed people in jail for minor offences.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by CSTRR: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
K

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Yankee101: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Under which law
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Karleb(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
They should build more prisons because we are coming en mass!

5 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Riversstate: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin

This man done threaten taya

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by CSTRR: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
We are seeing the effect of quota system in the education sector.

5 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by 77star: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shey eleyi gbadun sha?

Is this one alright?

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by OpinionCounts(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
stampedconcrete:
Chai! Why? God why?
Is there any sane person in the government?

When the head is rotten, the whole body follows in the rot.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ordinary Nin.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by sojfarm: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pentami,

Your entire family shall rust in jail.

Useless and mad people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by CSTRR: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
L.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by West2019(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Idoit enjoy what ? During lockdown why the government no place 14 imprisonment for anyone that refuse to partake on free food and money

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by BlessedNuel: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Story for the gods

My people,if you b we Original Honey...don't hesitate to contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by ogwumgbe: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

wow!!!

So only 51million people out of 189 million sim users has registered.
That means we plenty wey never register.

So failure to register for NIN will lead to 14yrs imprisonment but Boko Haram terrorist group are being granted amnesty and being sent on scholarship abroad, may anything like Buhari never rise again to rule this country.

Make I go prepare for my Kuje prison 14yrs tenure since I never register

Don't mind the idiot minister of prison.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Snooop(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Chai...Nigeria nah scam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC / Acting CJN Swears In 250 Members Of General Election Tribunals / Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.