Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami (31650 Views)

14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by niyidenrele: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

wow!!!

So only 51million people out of 189 million sim users has registered.

Make government start to dey start to build prison yard at every nooks and cranny ,cos millons will be an jailed cos of failure to register for NIN ,this time around
That means we plenty wey never register.

So failure to register for NIN will lead to 14yrs imprisonment but Boko Haram terrorist group are being granted amnesty and being sent on scholarship abroad, may anything like Buhari never rise again to rule this country.

Make I go prepare for my Kuje prison 14yrs tenure since I never register

Make the federal government start to dey build prison yard in every nooks and crannies of the country, because people go yapa wey go jail all because of NIN
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Chinif: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
thunder strike you dere!
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by niyidenrele: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
adanny01:
I know there are many Nigerians below the age 18 and those in remote areas who have not registered. Having said that, if we double the number of people that have been registered, 102m, it gives us a fair estimate of the population of Nigeria.

Remember, our voters register has 82m. Voter turnout last time was less than 30m.

That 200m estimated population of Nigeria is grossly far from the actual

Remember you need to be 18 years and above before you can be granted the permission to register for voting, so that calculation does not addupp
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by kbbanj10(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Misplaced priority. Bunch of stupid leaders everywhere anyway let's just say it is well.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Toscarel: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:
nice one, let them lock up all the yahoo boys in the south if they failed to register their fraudulent lines, they have disgrace us too much in this country with their criminal act

While your bandits brother can keep their lines for the good work they keep doing.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Goalnaldo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
So what will lead me to prison is not because I committed criminal offense but inability to register for NIN? While Fulani terrorists are living rent free in the choicest locations in Abuja. Please reserve room for me in Kirikiri prison.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by ShootThemAll(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen get NIN? This NIN of a thing is just for Southerners. What's their plan again in the South.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by ugbanante: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pls remind the minister and judge that the judiciary is making remarkable efforts at decongesting the prisons. So while he want to send more people there, he should also build more prisons that will accommodate more inmates first.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by olaodun: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment -
is NIM our solution to numerous challenges Nigerians are facing now , poverty, hunger unemployment security and others We did BVN , Voters Card and LASTRAL and nothing came out of them all We should face the reality and leave the irrelevant of various registrations without electricity and security added to excruciating hunger and poverty
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Elvis2kay: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
When animal in human skin dey govern human being
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Trybes(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
When they made it highly frustrating to capture for NIN. Anyway all I can say, may common sense fall on these people.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Buhari is just a mistake Nigerians will never be in hurry to forget!
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by orisa37: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
PANTAMI KNOWS NO RESPECT FOR NIGERIANS.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by orisa37: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
PANTAMI KNOWS NO RESPECT FOR NIGERIANS.

HE IS TALKING LIKE A FULANI HERDSMAN HOLDING AK47.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Mars16(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
His now a lawyer or a lawmaker!

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:
nice one, let them lock up all the yahoo boys in the south if they failed to register their fraudulent lines, they have disgrace us too much in this country with their criminal act
Fulani bandits nko?
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Cashify: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
He is not serious
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Maski87: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

wow!!!

So failure to register for NIN will lead to 14yrs imprisonment but Boko Haram terrorist group are being granted amnesty and being sent on scholarship abroad, may anything like Buhari never rise again to rule this country.

I hear the food is very good in kuje
The eat chicken every Sunday
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by UnabashedIPOB: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
He said registration for NIN is not optional, but a mandate by law, warning that failure to enroll precludes defaulting citizens and residents from operating certain functions like using banks and communication services.

He also warned that failure to obtain the NIN could lead to between seven or 14 years imprisonment as stipulated by the Nigerian Constitution, no one should enjoy government services without the number.

This freaking zoo called a country is pathetic and a big JOKE. The dumb ass Minister says it's the law, when did the House or senate pass the NIN registration into law? The zoo that claims to be a democracy rules by FIAT...what a shame! That's One Nigeria for you IDIOTS!
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Franking: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
And there's no penalty for looting.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
This man chop crazzz finished grin
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Julianaa:
I am sure Nigeria is x2 the actual 200 milion

I doubt if the population of Nigeria is upto 160m. Well, we like deceiving ourselves in this country.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by tfelicityk(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Until when the bill pass on
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by optionalY09: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
people can chose if they want to be registered or not and as a matter of fact Nigeria is about to divide what then is the usefulness
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by oneTIMEman(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
14years small na
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Brushstrokes20: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ogun kee you!....do your damn worst!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and bloodthirsty criminals!
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by God2man2again(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is too harsh.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Grace001: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Werey

He should tell that to bandits,Herdsmen and Boko Haram

Na law abiding citizens them dey flex muscle for

Oloriburuku

Good for nothing useless Nigerian government, all they know how to do best is to inflict hardship on masses
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Resurrection212: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wonder shall never end.How you got this likes is making me to believe that 89% of Nigerian youths are engaged in fraudster and other criminality elements.

Fasindo:
shocked

wow!!!

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
I guess they'll send me to the prison first. grin

Who is Pant amin please? He looks like an expired drug.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by ARTRICK(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Doraty1 post=100389533]51 Million Nigerians Enroll For NIN - Pantami

senseless and stupid man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships / Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC / Acting CJN Swears In 250 Members Of General Election Tribunals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.