Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami (31644 Views)

14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by felixsodje(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
When will Nigeria Government stop violating Nigerians human right
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Godbless3(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigerian leaders are just so daft
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by RPG2020(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
14 day's or 14 years
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Olabode211: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
is this not really madness?? when extortion and embelzzment does not attract jails nor fines.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by ransomed: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
These dysfunctional humans will soon extend this jail term to covid vaccination.
Everything is under compulsion.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Adeolajude(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigerians leaders will not die in peace .. awon oloshi..na your generation go die in prison..what measures have you put in place to ensure Smooth NIN registration apart from the mumbled clueless registration.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Babaken(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Bonavi: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Doraty1:
51 Million Nigerians Enroll For NIN - Pantami

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-51m-nigerians-enroll-for-nin/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
don't worry, stay there they issue out threat becos if unknown gunmen no get u, Bokoharam go do.
Useless jihadists
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:
nice one, let them lock up all the yahoo boys in the south if they failed to register their fraudulent lines, they have disgrace us too much in this country with their criminal act

Thunder fire you and the idiot wey like this nonsense
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by emonis88: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
were! he had not put any prison term for corrupt govt officials collecting 6k from people to register them o! God who did this to us, may all dat voted buhari into power suffer like this, can I hear an amen! there somebody.

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Comedian2019: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Roon9:
Madness! Can we finally agree that this Buhari government is surrounded by incompetent and myopic baboons shocked
The guy is not mentally ok.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Pemisire2020(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Roon9:
Madness! Can we finally agree that this Buhari government is surrounded by incompetent and myopic baboons shocked
You said it all
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Tundex911: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
See this fool called pantami or na patami(my pant) ode...

If you like make it 600years, me no dey register just like me no go take una useless vaccine awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Pemisire2020(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Thunder fire you and the idiot wey like this nonsense
. Wentin concern Yahoo concern NIN now..
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by ameh99: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Minister for communication spewing trash...
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by moorevic(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Roon9:

Yes please
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by goodman5(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
U guys are mad
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by dallyemmy: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
FAILURE TO LINK IT TO OUR VOTER'S CARD ATTRACTS HOW MANY YEARS?

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by KingAlayinde(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Doraty1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-51m-nigerians-enroll-for-nin/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

una go arrest tired,...... some country they gives thier citizens money benefits , here we're forcing us to do NIN, awon werey
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Hahjascho(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ignoramuses everywhere.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Guide777(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Useless government whose only preoccupation are to do the bidding of foreign powers. You claim to be elected by Nigerians but your allegiance lies with foreign interests.

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Guide777(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Useless government whose only preoccupation are to do the bidding of foreign powers.
You claim to be elected by Nigerians but your allegiance lies with foreign interests.
And from which part of the constitution did he get the idea that you are liable to 14 years imprisonment if you did not register NIN?

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by kokomilala(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Northern Fulanis are the most imbecilic and brain-dead people on the face of the earth.They just get gung-ho in formulating policies. It's better the South pulls out from these senseless herd of irresponsibles.They have proven overtime that they are accidental managers of the affairs of Nigeria.Can any sane mind show me any revolutionary and novel thing any Fulani person- military or civilian- has done to improve the lives of the people since 1960?
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Tvoice: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
This man is really mad
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by ayterajah(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Idiot minister ... everybody will just be saying thrash without hearing it
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Abelfidelis(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
How do this government determine population through NIN when not all Nigerians use the phone?
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Lonelypacifist6: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Doraty1:

The Foolish terrorist sympathiser should list the government services we're enjoying, I know we hire 24/7 security at my estate, I Fuel my generators And still have an in house security guard, What did we get in return burnt farms bad economic policies etc.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Abrahamopeyemi9(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria is a joke, the leaders are jokers...
Okay then,let them build more prisons for the unregistered users...
#unproductive leaders
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by royalmu: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
And failure to fix Nigeria doesn't attract any fine. Useless people in power.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Ugonna62: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ok,since i am not a beneficiary of any kind of govt.services then its needless to registar for nin,by the way why is this govt.always in the habit of threatening innocent nigerians at any slightest oppurtunity,while paying and romancing with criminals from futa jallon?why? death sentence for hate speech,14 yrs in jail for not having a nin number,violent death await you, if u fail to give ur ancestoral land to fulani heardsmen.why?
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by vanhelsing1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Doraty1:

Did I just read what Pantami wrote a couple of hours ago that we can't be enjoying govt services if we have not been registered? Come to think of it...What services have the govt provided for the masses and how have they provided?Have basic amenities such as Electricity,road, hospitals, Schools, employment been made available to the people?
I can never support mediocrity.The main problem which is good governance has not been provided.Please,They should leave us alone to singlehandedly fight our own battles and we will definitely come off victorious.
My own Take
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by niyidenrele: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fasindo:

wow!!!

So only 51million people out of 189 million sim users has registered.

Make government start to dey start to build prison yard at every nooks and cranny ,cos millons will be an jailed cos of failure to register for NIN ,this time around
That means we plenty wey never register.

So failure to register for NIN will lead to 14yrs imprisonment but Boko Haram terrorist group are being granted amnesty and being sent on scholarship abroad, may anything like Buhari never rise again to rule this country.

Make I go prepare for my Kuje prison 14yrs tenure since I never register

Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen / Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) / Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN