Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami (31645 Views)

14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by kraftysprouts: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
14yrs for NIN
you do well for corruption

What o which government services are we enjoying in this country?
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by membranus: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Are you saying NIN is the precursor to 666?

GOD forbids!!!
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by AfonjaConehead: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
cosmatika:
Imagine this fuul called Pantami abi Pant.
Nobody should enjoy government services without the number like we're enjoying anything in dis zoo.
Na thunder go fire u and ur NIN
Thank you very much....I told somebody to go look for food to eat earlier,Nigerians outta have rejected this NIN from the onset but what happened,they were all falling over themselves,in the the hit sun,to register!!!! So the evil government can decide on whatever.

The pantaWhatever idiot is dishing out threats and talking about enjoying"constant power,good health care,good roads, education..."and some folks are here teaching maths!
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Julianaa: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
adanny01:
I know there are many Nigerians below the age 18 and those in remote areas who have not registered. Having said that, if we double the number of people that have been registered, 102m, it gives us a fair estimate of the population of Nigeria.

Remember, our voters register has 82m. Voter turnout last time was less than 30m.

That 200m estimated population of Nigeria is grossly far from the actual
I am sure Nigeria is x2 the actual 200 milion
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by faste: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:
nice one, let them lock up all the yahoo boys in the south if they failed to register their fraudulent lines, they have disgrace us too much in this country with their criminal act
Hahaha..and your politicians are making you proud.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Duplexxx: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
NIN, una think say una don catch us mugu

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Omeleyi: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fvcking mf
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by offset67(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
come and arrest me na, BASTARD
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by 77star: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kestolove:
which kind drug is this man taking?
Kestolove drug!

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by eddyslim(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

wow!!!

So only 51million people out of 189 million sim users has registered.
That means we plenty wey never register.

So failure to register for NIN will lead to 14yrs imprisonment but Boko Haram terrorist group are being granted amnesty and being sent on scholarship abroad, may anything like Buhari never rise again to rule this country.

Make I go prepare for my Kuje prison 14yrs tenure since I never register
Affliction will never rise the second time...

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Your papa left yansh undecided
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by SEGLIZ: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
is it by force to own a Nigerian identity?
you can't force into being your citizen. only in a lawless society you see public office holders behave like God.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by satos123(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Unserious fellow
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Rodwave: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lewisalexander:
This pantami is a big fool. Ogun kill u n ur audio government benefits.

grin grin
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by emmyN(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
Which section of the Nigeria constitution stipulates this please?

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by ruffDiamond: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
iyalaya PANTitami!tell those savage illiterate wild animal F00Lani to register for NIN.!
National Inconsequential Number!

na your people go jail 14years
useless country governed by vagabonds
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by lampvoice: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
Want to ask..

Is it a must, to be part of a country that doesn't care about your security and well being.

Why would you want to jail someone 14 years simply because he refuses to register for NIN.
Is it by force to be a Nigerian?
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Akasammyoka: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
14years in prison for nin matter. I don finally land kirikiri be that oh.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Lomprico2: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
when idiotic illiterates rule.

SMH.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Okikiade03: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:
nice one, let them lock up all the yahoo boys in the south if they failed to register their fraudulent lines, they have disgrace us too much in this country with their criminal act
Na so Una no get sense bro
God will deliver you o
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Shellsploit: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wait oo... Have they extended the deadline shocked
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Shalommy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hahaha.. This man dey craze oo. Let him go house to house check. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by faceland: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Non sense.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by jjxxx: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ok.
We will see the prison that will contain 102 million citizens.
My aunt's husband just died while standing on queue for NIN registration. He wasn't feeling too well, but because of this bad government policy, he had to go stand on the queue for hours and before we know it, he collapse. He has been on life support for weeks before he gave up the ghost Thursday last week.
It shall not be well with pantami and his entire house.

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by seyz91(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
see talk, no one should enjoy governement service without the number,

help me ask the idiot, which government service are we enjoying? motherfucker leaders
Doraty1:
51 Million Nigerians Enroll For NIN - Pantami

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-51m-nigerians-enroll-for-nin/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Jeux: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
In Some of these centers if you dont have up to 5k you cant register

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
i926:

It is what I was telling a friend yesterday.

Isa Patami with a PhD is still a senseless fool
Unfortunately his PhD has to use to him because he's brainless
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by descarado: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na kiilikili abi kuje grin
We plenty na.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Elliot2(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na na endtime 676 mark?
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Elliot2(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na endtime 666 mark?
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by nextstep(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
"no one should enjoy government services without the number"... which government service am I enjoying? Is it light, or water, or security, or flood, or the nonsense hospitals?
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by nextstep(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Phrankin:
But, wait. Are we not all already serving life sentences for the crime of being born here? Which other jail term is he talking about?

Oga this joke get level oh. grin
It's funny, but na painful true you talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. / Acting CJN Swears In 250 Members Of General Election Tribunals / Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.