Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami (31641 Views)

14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Resurrection212: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Don't you see the likes he got just because of this gibberish he wrote. With likes he got here show that 89% of Nigerian Youths are fraudster and engaged in other criminality .
bhella10:
You read it but your problem is comprehension
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Jaqenhghar: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
The part that made laugh was where he said no one should enjoy government services.
What government services do Niggerians enjoy if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Julianaa: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Plead:

I doubt if the population of Nigeria is upto 160m. Well, we like deceiving ourselves in this country.
he said 80 million voters (over 18 years) were registered

Meaning, there are still like half of Nigerian adults with no voters card

Say, the adults are 160 million

In Nigeria, there are more kids and teenagers (Below 20) than adults

Meanwhile there should be atleast 100-200 million children in Nigeria

Well, I can be wrong
But trust, if you have gone populated cities like Lagos and Kano, you would believe those figures
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by 2sexycom(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
adanny01:
I know there are many Nigerians below the age 18 and those in remote areas who have not registered. Having said that, if we double the number of people that have been registered, 102m, it gives us a fair estimate of the population of Nigeria.

Remember, our voters register has 82m. Voter turnout last time was less than 30m.

That 200m estimated population of Nigeria is grossly far from the actual
You are smart...
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Ruggman: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Doraty1:
51 Million Nigerians Enroll For NIN - Pantami

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-51m-nigerians-enroll-for-nin/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Everything in this country that is not beneficial to the masses is enforced with draconian laws. Why didn't you jail government officials for not distributing palliatives to every citizen of Nigeria? , How many politicians have you jailed for unfulfilled promises ? , Please make we hear word you are only ranting to appear relevant and busy. The poor Nigerians are struggling to survive the wickedly imposed hardship and suffering by your inept misgovernment don't add to their trouble
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by rafcrown(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Don't forget to add,include the imported voters from Niger,Mali and other foreign Fulani.
adanny01:
I know there are many Nigerians below the age 18 and those in remote areas who have not registered. Having said that, if we double the number of people that have been registered, 102m, it gives us a fair estimate of the population of Nigeria.

Remember, our voters register has 82m. Voter turnout last time was less than 30m.

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Jimasun: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fake news

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Topmaike007(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

wow!!!

So only 51million people out of 189 million sim users has registered.
That means we plenty wey never register.

So failure to register for NIN will lead to 14yrs imprisonment but Boko Haram terrorist group are being granted amnesty and being sent on scholarship abroad, may anything like Buhari never rise again to rule this country.

Make I go prepare for my Kuje prison 14yrs tenure since I never register
they will need to create more correction centers for us be that
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by tonyson010(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

wow!!!

So only 51million people out of 189 million sim users has registered.
That means we plenty wey never register.

So failure to register for NIN will lead to 14yrs imprisonment but Boko Haram terrorist group are being granted amnesty and being sent on scholarship abroad, may anything like Buhari never rise again to rule this country.

Make I go prepare for my Kuje prison 14yrs tenure since I never register

Abuse of power or power drunk. All buhari agents are just doing the way they like. No ruler at all.
Which is backing the rubbish he is ranting about ?

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by emperorAY(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
adanny01:

I've carried this line of thought with me and I've concluded in no way is Nigeria's population over 150 million at best. the estimated 200million is a very organized scam from the pit of hell
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Speedoo221(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bad eggs cool Very Stupid human being grin grin cool
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by tnerro1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Aboki minister, only you sit down in your room making laws. Please show us where this your 14 years law is in the constitution grin

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by bhella10: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Resurrection212:
Don't you see the likes he got just because of this gibberish he wrote. With likes he got here show that 89% of Nigerian Youths are fraudster and engaged in other criminality .
It's baffling
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by harmony75: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
OK na.. no everybody go go jail � confused government shame!!!
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by wapana(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
corrupt politicians are supposed to spend 40 years imprisonment for looting.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by EmekaBlue(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Not visible
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by babsthegreat: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin angry grin grin This guy Is funny
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by edoairways: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
adanny01:

However it isn't accurate as implied by the minister
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by edoairways: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
emperorAY:

I've carried this line of thought with me and I've concluded in no way is Nigeria's population over 150 million at best. the estimated 200million is a very organized scam from the pit of hell
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by adanny01(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
niyidenrele:

Remember you need to be 18 years and above before you can be granted the permission to register for voting, so that calculation does not addupp

Out of 82m, do you know the number of people who have 10 or more PVCs?

It's not a coincidence that

1. Voters register is 84m
2. NIN is 51m
3. Voter turnout is always below 40m, lowest is the last election due to card reader

It's not new that the median age in Nigeria is 18yrs, with 51m registered NIN, it means another 51m are not registered. This gives us 102m. Let's also assume that for the 51m who have registered, there are 20% more who are either too old, live remotely, just attained the age of registration or have simple failed to register for other reasons. Let's assume 10m to get a total of 112m. Let's just say 120m at worst.

There is no way we can be more than 150m
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Haykay77: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
You dey craze for ya head
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by byinks(f): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
membranus:
Are you saying NIN is the precursor to 666?

GOD forbids!!!

They will extend be imprisonment to covid vaccine soon
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by saintmm(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
adanny01:

love your observation and inference, even if that 51million is tripled, it will give us 153million which is too far less than the hyped 200 million+ .
the only good thing I love about this nin stuff is that it will make us know how much we really are over time.

I rise
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by dochenaj: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
I suppose this illiterate cos that's what he is has never read the constitution before.

Tell me what section of the 1999 Constitution talks about NIN registration and the penalty non registration attracts?

All they can do is encourage people to register, while attaching the NIN to things like bank accounts, government job application, a ID or license registration process. And that way they can influence more people to register, but it is plainly stupid to tag non registration as a crime that doesn't even get a penalty of a fine but rather a 7-14 years jail term.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by dochenaj: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jimasun:
Fake news
He was making a tweet from his account in the third person. Lol

Fake news my foot. That guy is illiterate parading a PhD and shaming us.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by toolovely(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Why are they not registering new born babies now? They should also make mandatory death certificate before a dead person be buried so it will be captured in the system. I'm sure so many dead persons data are still in the system.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Murrynmama: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
adanny01:

Wrong
Nigeria's estimated population of 200m is not accurate, we are far more than that number, may be 300m
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Jimasun: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
dochenaj:

He was making a tweet from his account in the third person. Lol

Fake news my foot. That guy is illiterate parading a PhD and shaming us.
I don't think you have sense
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by johnnychuks(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Roon9:
Madness! Can we finally agree that this Buhari government is surrounded by incompetent and myopic baboons shocked
yes I agree with you sir.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by dochenaj: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jimasun:

I don't think you have sense
I didn't expect any better from you. So, I'm in no way surprised.
Re: Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami by Bodinya: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
with the way we are experiencing life in this country is the same. be you a prisoner or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" / Missing In Action: Senators Who Will Be Missed In The 9th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.