Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search (45049 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by stevio(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
What a Country grin
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by millionboi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry When the society keep bringing children that the future is not certain because of bad government. All these terrorists are youths! Why not invest in them? The money ought to use for their welfare are used for weapon to fight them back cry cry No good health care! No good education system!

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.

I need drugs for swollen legs please or who can treat me for free. Thanks
money supposed to be used 4dia warefare,used as weapon to fight them back.

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
bigpicture001:
If book get hold of an aircraft...we are finished!

Even if boko get a hold of the aircraft they have no.means of maintaining or storing it properly

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Q
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by wink2015(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
How many passengers are in the missing jet?

Why is the Nigeria military so secretive?
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Bornboy4: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
To God be the Glory!

Spread love not hate..
10,000 FREE lovecoins fast before it ends..look hereunder..
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by onomeabuja: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
we don move am SiNcEEEEEEEEEE nah.....we wan use am go carry our our our our our our....wetin i de even type sef

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by SmartyPants(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Areaboy2:
what is this stupid walking stick our military heads always carry?

I have heard it serves a seat, and it is standard issue for B.Gen and above. Other highly effective militaries in the world have not caught up with this craze or it is just for fashion and nothing more?
e dey vex me

It's called a swagger stick and of course we inherited it from the Europeans.
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Zoo pilot don’t fly at night what is this one flying?
Ask any one in the army no matter the condition dey will tell you dey don’t fly at night
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
This country sha.
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by floss(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
When they finish showing us their well starched, ironed uniforms they should let us know.... missing indeed as if they don't know where it is.. Mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by lifenija: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Olobofife:
Full for a took. A jet is missing, they are holding a meeting.
as in ehh very stupid people
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Lemmy123(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Honestly I chose to not read any news that will have an adverse effect on my mental health... Hence, I didn't read anything up there, I just want you to see my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by BruncleZuma: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Areaboy2:

I have heard it serves a seat, and it is standard issue for B.Gen and above. Other highly effective militaries in the world have not caught up with this craze or it is just for fashion and nothing more?
e dey vex me

Ogbeni, nah chair be that

https://www.nairaland.com/6451684/service-chiefs-visit-gusau-zamfara/1#99749373
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Regex: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Another ploy to buy a new fighter jet. How dem go buy jet for Burutai tenure them no go buy for en tenure. E cannot happen ni
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Iko5000: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Plane has landed in Boko Haram airfield and will be used as sorties against nigerian very soon.
watch this space . This is all planned
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Germi9: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
but why has nigeria not adopted unmanned aircrafts loaded with missiles and controlled from their base..
moreso,in searching for an object such as this there are sensitive radars dat ought to av sent signals of the location just like a tracker
#Naija is a joke

3 Likes

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Boko Haram is using for exercise.
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by FBIBOT(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Toorr
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Tonalphs(f): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
a whole jet is missing I don't get. is a jet now the size of a tissue paper that should be missing
why aren't people seeing this government for what it is this is the height of it all.
they better keep their madness up North. Crazy people who don't create anything but derive pleasure in destroying everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Shybucks: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Missing or being shot down by BH;so the RCC are inept to track it ba?
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Tonalphs(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Even if boko get a hold of the aircraft they have no.means of maintaining or storing it properly
bros don't say that o. the way and manner they were helped to steal it. same way and manner they would be helped to maintain or store it properly. these BH with the help of some elites have gone international. anything for their stupid cause, they will do.
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by ameh99: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
They have sold this one to BH.. undecided undecided
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by 147ekinmogun(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Areaboy2:

e dey vex me
You can't hate the useless stick more than i do.Never in my life seen any military oga from other serious countries with the yeye stick,even other African countries.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by moorevic(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
bigpicture001:
If book get hold of an aircraft...we are finished!
Where do you think it landed. Bro na inside job
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Felixyst: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
I just pity the soldiers who are fighting for nothing.
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by bluediamond1239: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
one day,, u people will beg us
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Soolmus: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Scammers and liars .... May God Almighty save the fighter jet pilot
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by perdollar(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
They shouldn't worry BH WL release video of d helicopter on Easter Sunday as gift to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by garfield1: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
The one hovering over Orlu in Imo State some months ago never got missing, infact, it was used very well to carry out their "Cleansing" plans.... But this one drafted to the North East miraculously disappeared.

Nigeria is just a movie with so many episodes, and I wish to title this one; "The Missing Fighter Plane"

Now Playing; 2Face "E be like say"

When will ibori be convicted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express / A Discriminating Experience In Poland / Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.