Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? (5141 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Amarahly(f): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
I stand there and smile like this grin... Especially when I'm not the cause... "Oga, I should probably take a picture of you right now so you'd see how you look"...
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by 1F30M4(f): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Well, it depends on who got him angry and why(what the person/group of people did)

If he's angry at me, probably I must've faulted in a way, I'll apologize and promise not to get him all riled up that way again.. No be pesin wey dey quick vex laidat, so it must've really gotten to him perhaps I'd struck a nerve.. I'll give him some time, a very cool smoothie/fruit juice could help so I go sharpally run am.. Apologize again and offer him a sip to calm his "narves", it works like magic.. He'll ask if I'd like to join him, in turn I'll ask if he has forgiven me with all his heart, ofcourse he'll say "dah thing pain me o but it's okay now", I'll then pick my own smoothie/fruit juice and appreciate him with a thank you hug which will transform to a full-blown kiss lol.. Him: "It's alright but don't do it again okayyy?" Me: "okay honey" case closed

If na dah time wey I still dey with my ex eh, to apologize na wahala oo.. Before you talk sor... im don leave you commot go outside.. He hates "sorry", im no dey take ear hear am & im no dey tell pesin.. So if im vex (weda na me cause am or na another pesin), I go soffry go dey my dey until im don ready to talk.. If I no see am 3/4hrs, I cook I chop, cover im own til im come back.. we rugged am laidat 3yrs til I see say na to find my way sure pass lol.
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Tloc(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
If he's justifiably angry, I'll apologise... then give him space... then apologise again when the tension has abated.

If it's a debatable matter, omo I'll turn the table against him, and he'll end up apologising to me. cheesy

If it's a misunderstanding, I'll try my best to clarify my position, and understand where he's coming from... and hopefully we'll apologise to each other.

Anything else, we'll "break up" till further notice.

If you are yet single then this might be cool but if you are married....laugh out loud! I would love such scenario.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tloc:

If you are yet single then this might be cool but if you are married....laugh out loud! I would love such scenario.

Lol. Of course, in marriage it would be slightly different. I can't "break up" for instance, and I'd probably have to overlook and forgive endlessly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
We play gun fight.

I shoot him and in return, he does same.
With real guns though not toy guns.

We use bullet proofs any way.
He died instantly the last time we tried it.

Had to rush him to the hospital but, he was declared unable to make it.

I'm talking about my imaginary boyfriend though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Tloc(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Of course, in marriage it would be slightly different. I can't "break up" for instance, and I'd probably have to overlook and forgive endlessly.

Smarter women on a daily, that is what marriage has done to a lot of heady cuties. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Each scenario is different.

If i am involved, try to get to the bottom of the matter, especially his point of view.

If it is caused by another person, try to offer objective advice.

If the above 2 fail, let him cool it off
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by addicted268(f): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Whenever my hubby is angry he storms out of the house.

If na my fault, i ll just kneel down as soon as i hear the front door open (if i really hurt his feelings) but if its small small offences a hug and im sorry would be enough.

If he's at fault, after storming out he ll keep calling to find out what he 'll buy for me. My response is usually "nothing".make e no come think say i dey chop bribe.lol

If we are unsure who's at fault he usually wins the argument cos i no sabi argue cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by aumusa: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Victoria938:
I usually put boobs in his mouth, he will suck and sleep

Lawd!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Shaolin0147(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Xenry:
Stop this rubbish b4 I curse you
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Shaolin0147(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Victoria938:
This girl na werey
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Duplexxx: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
You go first calm your self down
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Ginaz(f): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
It was my ex who taught me how to apologize . I tend to just lock up and close the chapter of discord with a very cold shoulder cos I hate being at the mercy of anyone emotionally . being cold is a way I get through painful situations.

No matter what you threatened me with ,I always except. If you like say you won't talk to me for the rest of your life o, or no call me again .. Na you sabi. I won't answer you. grin

Then one day after a very hot argument, my ex called me , made me realise I've never apologized since he knew me. He said a lot of things that made sense and felt like I didn't do well.

That was how I learnt to apologize. My apologizes may be, I call you to ask "how fa", or "how are you?" . that's the most sincere for me cos I fight with all my cold heart to bother to call or pet you.
I'm still learning though, my ex really taught me a lot of things that changed how I relate with people.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
gudvibz:
Immediately I apologize and beg, cajole and keep begging and apologizing. Then serve him food of his choice ( not his choice all the time sha), later I still ask what annoyed him we talk it out.
Instead of you to put breast in his mouth his reaction will change he will smile and suck it with genuine happiness grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Picked one or two things from where?

You and ur ex boyfriends need koboko

HonourableUche:
What are you saying exactly? And must you use pink to blind our eyesight?

Sorries...

[img]https:///view/tired-sleepy-blinking-blink-gif-5716063.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ayo2004:
All the commenters are all lying grin
A Nigerian woman can never be wrong in her own eyes so if he is angry at her,he is stupid and therefore,she would open the gates of hell and fight him verbally.most of them have no point and just say more stuff to vex the man

For instance,if the man is angry because she is spending too much on irrelevant stuff,she adds to the fire and says rubbish like "my friends men are doing more for their wives","is it because of this small change you are angry with me","you are too stingy","and so,your mates are selling kidney for their woman"
Research has shown that this theory applies to 92.876 of Nigerian women grin

92 percent, and you don't think in your head that some us fall in the remaining percentage? How many women have shared their opinions on this thread? undecided
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
ah..I can speak for my wife and most good ladies out there.....

she will just allow me to rake n boil first..later she will cracked one of our funniest jokes and come near me to knees down n say 'Remember its me your mummy oo, am sorry"

at first I go do small shakara but after her more pleading we all smile together!
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Canberra55: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Me?

Here's what I'll rationally do and with prodding from the Holy Spirit as a person naturally surrendered to him and trying to live an holy life only suitable for him. I'm trying to manage the anger issues I got from my previous relationship, yea.

So I'll walk to the fridge... I mean, I tend to be a self-conceited person at times, and always making everything about me. My ex boyfriends were so abused in our relationships that they hardly drag anything with me. I'm used to not being mad at or dating an angry person. They usually cower before me. If you ever get mad at me, I flip it and turn the heat on you sharpaly! Where was I? I said I was going to walk to the fridge, because the distance would help quell *my* indignation. I'd get out so many chilled bottles of water, a bowl and pour out the water all into it. And then I'm going to walk right back to where the hell the MF bf is at, douse the cold water all over him and flip the bowl over his head. undecided Won bi i da ko ma kalm down.

I mean women can learn to do better in pacifying their Men. Not every time words, ... how many time has that changed anything? The scenario described above is something that's worked for me over time and I am being serious. I hope some lady out there picked one or two things from this. . .

#StayQueening
#FutureNeckPlacaters
#Femi9Tips
and this one now y go think say e done achieve something for life be that oo with all these broke and motivational nonsense.
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Cindy222(f): 12:45am On Apr 03, 2021
It depends on who he is angry with o,if it's me I will apologize very well and let him be,when he feels better he we will come around. But if it's another person, once I notice he is angry,I'll just hug him from the back and say,I love you baby and I am always here for you,before you know it,he is gonna spill and open up,then I will just calm him down,sometimes I re-assure him and just let him calm down on his own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Ken4agent(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Victoria938:

True true his yur Baby grin
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Ayo2004: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

92 percent, and you don't think in your head that some us fall in the remaining percentage? How many women have shared their opinions on this thread? undecided
Lol..it was actually a figure of speech meaning that it applies to a vast majority of women
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Limassol(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2021
adadike:
Give him some time, then start by calling him all sorts of pet names with the sweetest and mist grntke voice you have ever heard . Give him a sweet hug through the back while stroking his chest and cooing the sweetest apologies into his ears. If he is a lover of music , ns to play a nice apology song while working on him. May God forgive me though

Learnt the hard way that alot of women don't mean this pet words, just empty words.

How dishonest could some women be?
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by Martinez39s(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ginaz:
It was my ex who taught me how to apologize . I tend to just lock up and close the chapter of discord with a very cold shoulder cos I hate being at the mercy of anyone emotionally . being cold is a way I get through painful situations.

No matter what you threatened me with ,I always except. If you like say you won't talk to me for the rest of your life o, or no call me again .. Na you sabi. I won't answer you. grin

Then one day after a very hot argument, my ex called me , made me realise I've never apologized since he knew me. He said a lot of things that made sense and felt like I didn't do well.

That was how I learnt to apologize. My apologizes may be, I call you to ask "how fa", or "how are you?" . that's the most sincere for me cos I fight with all my cold heart to bother to call or pet you.
I'm still learning though, my ex really taught me a lot of things that changed how I relate with people.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by angelfallz(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
at least you understand your husband

Monogamy:
At that moment, best thing is to let your husband be. When he's calm down , it's not even necessary to talk about the matter that got him angry in the first place, something different and funny..

After all the anger no fit boil yam
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by angelfallz(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
you basically pamper him
gudvibz:
Immediately I apologize and beg, cajole and keep begging and apologizing. Then serve him food of his choice ( not his choice all the time sha), later I still ask what annoyed him we talk it out.
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by angelfallz(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
true
BronzeMajik:
It depends on why he's angry...
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by angelfallz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
The bolded, you are unknowingly painting yourself as a manipulative woman. That aside, it is best to know what works for your man.

PrimadonnaO:
If he's justifiably angry, I'll apologise... then give him space... then apologise again when the tension has abated.

If it's a debatable matter, omo I'll turn the table against him, and he'll end up apologising to me. cheesy

If it's a misunderstanding, I'll try my best to clarify my position, and understand where he's coming from... and hopefully we'll apologise to each other.

Anything else, we'll "break up" till further notice.
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by angelfallz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
that is nice.
AsherAmari:
Angry with who?

Well, this is my experience with my ex.

If he's angry with me, i stay far and let him be until he's calm.

If he's angry with someone else, I just rub his back and playfully stroke His goaty to cheer him up and it worked. He also told me he liked the way I calmed him down whenever he was angry.

Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by angelfallz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Long and short of the story, ladies, try to know your man and what works best on him. Also, don't be manipulative, it is disgusting.
Re: Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
angelfallz:
The bolded, you are unknowingly painting yourself as a manipulative woman. That aside, it is best to know what works for your man.

Not really. Let's say for instance, we had an arrangement to go somewhere at 2pm, and I didn't show up, so man's angry.

But my door is jam and lock, and I locked my main phone inside the house. By the time I managed to call someone to open the door, it was already late and I was exhausted from worrying and running helter-skelter.

I get in to realise that he didn't even call me earlier to find out what happened, why I couldn't keep to the arrangement. I'll cite his lack of sensitivity to give me the benefit of doubt to at least find out what happened... and that the door got jammed in the first place because I was in a hurry to meet up with our schedule.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning! Read What Too Much Masturbation Can Do To Your P*nis / Sexy South Africa Ass Ride A Bike, You Won't Believe How She End Up / I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.