Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? (2548 Views)

“No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by makermix1: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
a counter question to

ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First?

https://www.nairaland.com/6485853/ladies-guy-approaches-where-look
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Xenry: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Her left kidney and her large intestine wink I observe them very well.

2 Likes

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Authoreety: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Her waist region will determine if ild approach a lady or not

2 Likes

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
her waist wink

the size of her waist determines if she has a tight kpekus or a loose one...
i love tight kpekus...well, who doesn't? wink

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Her face, then I check out the size of her breasts.

I also assess her height and imagine if it will be convenient to take her doggie style grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Yippeedaniel(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ass's n tittie's

2 Likes

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by zolajpower: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Her face , leg and but size
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by 5Gbabe: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
for me na her face be the first and secondly if I come say say one thing she put her sweet mouth oga na my type she be
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by 5Gbabe: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
BareFacedLies:

I also assess her height and imagine if it will be convenient to take her doggie style grin
mad oooooo
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
First I look at her face, then I look at the size of her mouth and her hips.

Ladies with large hips usually have more stamina for sex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Face and tummy(this happens almost immediately),legs,finger nails(if it's dirty or clean) then I move up and check out her teeth while she's talking.

2 Likes

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
I dey first try to detect if she has yam legs... Cos that's bad for business... Make I no lie... The face important too that's if u intend to marry cos u won't want ur pikin to dey call ur wife daddy simply because she get masculine face or head... I rise!!!

5 Likes

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by tosaino95(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Xenry:
Her face and her packagings. wink
werey grin

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by tosaino95(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
First look at her leg if she is not potential fat grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by tnerro1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Omo, I hail ooooooooooooo

Face
Size of breast
Height
Color
Waist
If I can see her legs, will check if spotless ( like my girls in short things)
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by DICKstractor: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Face, ass, legs, breast, in that order

But mind you, all this becomes a turnoff if she's not intelligent
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Face. I don't want someone that will be looking as if you fought with her in the dream

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by paulolee(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2021
beautiful face, she gat nice ass n sbape then i approach n strike a convo if she get small sense..
#proudlyteamass bcox i love coming from d back door like a thief..

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Seniorwriter(m): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Lols
My first reactive look is her toes....can't get along if a lady's neatness isn't overtly overall and all round topnotch!!!
However most times im more attracted to industrious and ambitious ladies!
Money stops rubbish!

@SeunOsewa
@Mods
This should make FP just as the one on females did....
Journalism reportage is not complete if not fairly done.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by meobizy(f): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Another useless topic graces this forum. Nairaland is a collection of stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Ugandatales: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2021
I look at the twins straight away. Hope you know the twins wink

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Ugandatales: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Lols
My first reactive look is her toes....can't get along if a lady's neatness isn't overtly overall and all round topnotch!!!
Money stops rubbish!

@SeunOsewa
@Mods
@Seniorwriter

True.

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by makermix1: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Lols
Money stops rubbish!

@SeunOsewa
@Mods
@Seniorwriter

so if she wear shoe u go remove am ni as u wan toost am, or u a toe fetish
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by makermix1: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2021
meobizy:
Another useless topic graces this forum. Nairaland is a collection of stupid people.
why bother commenting

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Seniorwriter(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2021
makermix1:
so if she wear shoe u go remove am ni as u wan toost am, or u a toe fetish

With shoes ill check how neat she stayed.....
Neatness is an habit.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Womanizer(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Ugandatales:
I look at the twins straight away. Hope you know the twins wink

Do you prefer them pointed or watermelon sized? grin
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by BigDawsNet: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2021
cool
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by BigDawsNet: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Smoothness of the Skin and Boobs

Nothing more
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by makermix1: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Xenry:
Her left kidney and her large intestine wink I observe them very well.
wats funny here
Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by fati2001(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2021
makermix1:
a counter question to

ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First?
https://www.nairaland.com/6485853/ladies-guy-approaches-where-look
height

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? by Kondomatic(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2021
The first thing I check out in a lady is her heart.

The fact that her breasts are in front of her heart is no fault of mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later / A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin / Loneliness Is Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.