Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin (2300 Views)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / Nigerian Man List Shocking Things His Wife Must Do Before Sleepin, Fans Reacts(p / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by ebubeson: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
We have some good girls out there that are not addicted to sex, though they might have had sex in the past. They are responsible. Pick one of them and marry.

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by cadet222(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree, come hear something
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by fman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
It is a sex saturated world!

2 Likes

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Op you are correct,virginity does not guarantee a good marriage,a good character does besides not all girls willing loss their virginity so virginity shouldn't be use to judge women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by marlow1962(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na una knw wertin u a dy talk.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by GOFRONT(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
@jeromestarks, Happy xmas and How are u doing........Pls come and hear something, do u agree with the subject matter
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Raalsalghul: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you are correct,virginity does not guarantee a good marriage, a good character does besides not all girls willing loss their virginity so virginity shouldn't be use to judge women.

Does the bold above apply to poor men? cry

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by ZazziAkbar(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
The bible said he who finds a wife finds a good thing...there's nowhere the bible wrote that he who finds a virgin finds a good thing.
A wife is someone who assists you, inspires you, makes you better and gives you peace of mind..imagine marrying a virgin from a family that the mother doesn't respect the father...you think that virginity will change her mentality?
I understand that being a virgin is a virtuous thing in today's world...but there's more to life today than sex..can that virgin attend PTA meetings of your children's school if you're unavailable and make meaningful contributions..? There are many things... remember a prostitute was once a virgin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Does the bold above apply to poor men? cry
Yes it applies to everyone.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
ebubeson:
We have some good girls out there that are not addicted to sex, though they might have had sex in the past. They are responsible. Pick one of them and marry.
U are not serious.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by chiefolododo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
ZazziAkbar:

The bible said he who finds a wife finds a good thing...there's nowhere the bible wrote that he who finds a virgin finds a good thing.
A wife is someone who assists you, inspires you, makes you better and gives you peace of mind..imagine marrying a virgin from a family that the mother doesn't respect the father...you think that virginity will change her mentality?
I understand that being a virgin is a virtuous thing in today's world...but there's more to life today than sex..can that virgin attend PTA meetings of your children's school if you're unavailable and make meaningful contributions..? There are many things... remember a prostitute was once a virgin.

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
GOFRONT:
@jeromestarks, Happy xmas and How are u doing........Pls come and hear something, do u agree with the subject matter
I'm doing fine. How are you doing n how are your loved ones?
Merry Christmas to you to sir.
Hope you slaughtered chickens.

Let me take time to read what the op has to say.

2 Likes

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
ebubeson:

If she was responsible as she claimed, her legs would have been closed until she met her husband.
If she has good character, you would have met her a virgin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by JOACHINpedro: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
No doubt but it all boils down to choice.
People choose to marry virgins for the reasons best known to them.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you are correct,virginity does not guarantee a good marriage,a good character does besides not all girls willing loss their virginity so virginity shouldn't be use to judge women.
Do u know that one of the reasons hymen is (sorry, WAS) under you is to test your self-control and good character.

So if a girl loses her hymen over cheap things, how can you stare at your screen and lecture us about good character?

Virginity is a sign of being responsible for women. Do you regret losing your Virginity the way you did?

Would you like your daughters to marry as a virgin or as a non virgin?

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
IT IS SIMPLE!

IN A RELATIONSHIP, A WOMAN'S PAST WILL ALWAYS MATTER JUST AS A MAN'S FUTURE WILL MATTER.

A man who has no future can not last in marriage no matter the rituals done on his behalf. Likewise, a woman who has been fvcked by guys in the past can not give you total peace of mind no matter how "charactered" she appeared to be in the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
I will still keep saying this;
The state of a lady's hymen does not determine if she will make a good wife or not. A lot of u guys are very inexperienced and ignorant on this forum. As there are good and bad in non-virgin girls so it is with virgin girls. Some have even taken pipe and are being piped in holes that many non-virgin girls dare not attempt. Keep allowing these girls fool u. A good wife is a lot more than a sealed hymen. Learn to meet girls with ur mind open and find out if she's good enough first before classifying them by the state of their hymen

2 Likes

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Do u know that one of the reasons hymen is (sorry, WAS) under you is to test your self-control and good character.

So if a girl loses her hymen over cheap things, how can you stare at your screen and lecture us about good character?

Virginity is a sign of being responsible for women. Do you regret losing your Virginity the way you did?

Would you like your daughters to marry as a virgin or as a non virgin?

How about those that didn't lose their virginity willingundecided,what do you have to say about that.

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
IT IS SIMPLE!

IN A RELATIONSHIP, A WOMAN'S PAST WILL ALWAYS MATTER JUST AS A MAN'S FUTURE WILL MATTER.

A man who has no future can not last in marriage no matter the rituals done on his behalf. [s]Likewise, a woman who has been fvcked by guys in the past can not give you total peace of mind no matter how "charactered" she appeared to be in the beginning.
[/s]
Omor u must be a child or very dense to reason this way

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
ebubeson:

Quick question op.

Two cars (A and B) are sold for the same price.
A' is a brand new car while B' has been used by many drivers.

Which would you buy with your money?

If you choose car 'A' in your mind then, thunder fire you for trying to ass lick women with your useless and senseless post. You fvcking hypocrite!

If you choose to buy car A, many your children and unborn child marry retired hoes. May the father bastards and may the work hard, so hard to train another man's child.

May you be a victim of paternity fraud with you "good charactered" wife and may you leave your inheritance for another man's child.

So, my dear brother, which car would you buy , car A or car B? grin

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Killbillz:

Omor u must be a child or very dense to reason this way

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:
[b]Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst[/b]

I gave you biblical reason you should marry only virgins.
Now, here is a scientific theory to back up my points.
Google Microchimerism.

2 Likes

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
How about those that didn't lose their virginity willingundecided,what do you have to say about that.

One of my virgin exs told me that she would rather die than allow a man to rape her. That's a girl who wants to be a blessing to her husband.

Most girls who are raped put themselves in that condition.

See let me tell you, a single man can not rape a woman if she didn't open her pvssy to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

One of my virgin exs told me that she would rather die than allow a man to rape her. That's a girl who wants to be a blessing to her husband.

Most girls who are raped put themselves in that condition.

See let me tell you, a single man can not rape a woman if she didn't open her pvssy to him.
Wow!,really,hope you saw a topic on frontpage where a women and her daughters were kidnapped and raped,assuming those women were virgins,are you saying they should have rather died than give their virginity to those kidnappers/rapist?
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow!,really,hope you saw a topic on frontpage where a women and her daughters were kidnapped and raped,assuming those women were virgins,are you saying they should have rather died than give their virginity to those kidnappers/rapist?
Skip long story.

Would you want you son to marry a virgin or a non virgin?
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:
[b]Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst[/b]

Hahahahaha... this is by far the dumbest I have ever heard and u even took ur time to type all that. I stopped reading at the bold. I'm not sorry to say this... Guy u no get sense at all... Keeps a copy where?

Only the genetic material inside the one sperm cell that was able to fertilise the egg cell would be carried by the human embryo created by the fusion of the two. Stop smoking shiīt man and say what u know.

2 Likes

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Listen folks.

If a girl can consciously keep her Virginity until she met you, then know that such a girl is a woman who is determined to make her marriage last.

She's a woman who has made up her mind to grow old and die with her husband (come rain, come sun). That is what it takes to make marriages last!

Not some bullshit character or some stupid talks about how she mistakenly lost it to a boy who uses iphone Bleep.

So guys, marry a woman who has made a decision to make her marriage last. That woman is a virgin woman!

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Killbillz:

Hahahahaha... this is by far the dumbest I have ever heard and u even took ur time to type all that. I stopped reading at the bold. I'm not sorry to say this... Guy u no get sense at all... Keeps a copy where?

Only the genetic material inside the one sperm cell that was able to fertilise the egg cell would be carried by the human embryo created by the fusion of the two. Stop smoking shiīt man and say what u know.
You lack scientific understanding.
Google Microchimerism.

Let me help you Google it since I have a little data.
"Microchimerism is the presence of cells from one individual in another genetically distinct individual. Pregnancy is the main cause of natural microchimerism through transplacental bi-directional cell trafficking between mother and fetus"

Next time, don't argue with me if you don't have a good understanding of biology.
Come first, how many women have you slept with before you can stand her and talk nonsense with me?

Can you imagine!
You lack experience and understanding and u're trying to argue with me about women's body and physiology.

Mind yourself o grin

2 Likes

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Skip long story.

Would you want you son to marry a virgin or a non virgin?
Why did you cunningly avoid my question? besides like i earlier said virginity doesn't guarantees a good marriage but good character does so why not.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Why did you cunningly avoid my question? besides like i earlier said virginity doesn't guarantees a good marriage but good character does so why not.

I just posted what guarantees a good, working and lasting marriage. Scroll up a lil bit and read.

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

You lack scientific understanding.
Google Microchimerism.

Let me help you Google it since I have a little data.
"Microchimerism is the presence of cells from one individual in another genetically distinct individual. Pregnancy is the main cause of natural microchimerism through transplacental bi-directional cell trafficking between mother and fetus"

Next time, don't argue with me if you don't have a good understanding of biology.
Come first, how many women have you slept with before you can stand her and talk nonsense with me?

Can you imagine!
You lack experience and understanding and u're trying to argue with me about women's body and physiology.

Mind yourself o grin

U have no idea what Microchimerism is and all ur posts here are fallacies. Bring scientific proofs on here and we can argue. I don't support hoeing around but at the same time don't just label all non-virgin girls as hoes.. u guys seem to do that alot. Soon u will tell me a girl that swallows absorbs the man's DNA also forgetting lots of these virgin girls swallow and do anal. Make una chill for this virginity matter. It's overrated abeg

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Killbillz:

U have no idea what Microchimerism is and all ur posts here are fallacies. Bring scientific proofs on here and we can argue. I don't support hoeing around but at the same time don't just label all non-virgin girls as hoes.. u guys seem to do that alot. Soon u will tell me a girl that swallows absorbs the man's DNA also forgetting lots of these virgin girls swallow and do anal. Make una chill for this virginity matter. It's overrated abeg

Did u read what I asked you to read? I don't think so.

If Virginity is overrated, would you want to marry a virgin or a non virgin? (Assuming both girls have the same "good character)?
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Streetmovement(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op, allow the guy that wants to buy the car to choose the type of car he wants, it's not your money and it's neither your choice.

Una too dey show una self for this forum grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do On Your 1st Date? / We've Bn Friends Lik Forever Buh Now We Have Feelings For Each Other! / Too Many Words Left Unsaid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.