Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Thread closed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (16385 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by Duplexxx: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Wen he comes to women matter some people fit kill and some people go carry am for head wen the matter no concern

Beating up the guy he might be is turn another day, Watch your back bro
Re: Thread closed by candygebs: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2021
No let Toto push u go where ur navy, no fit save u. Wen u die anoda man go still mount her doggy.

Learn the spirit part of life and be humble. No go carry cross ur pastors can't decode

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2021
I love it when my man can defend me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by jelel6: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hotel let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las las the school CSO picked him up and hand him over to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.

This is the reasons why cases are supposed to be judged in a courtroom:

1. This Op wants us to believe he's a naval officer because he said so.

2. This Op wants us to believe that his wife approached by a guy for something sexual because he said so.

3. This Op wants us to believe his wife flashed her wedding ring AND RESPECTFULLY DECLINED this guy's advances because he said so.

4. This Op wants us to believe that the guy just started being an asshhole, while his angelic wife was just being, well, an angle. Because he knows so

5. This Op wants us to believe the boy in question grabbed his wife's hand forcefully because he said so.

6. This Op wants us to believe the boy in question is a yahoo boy because he judged so.

I only wonder what your wife left out in her testimony to you OP. A guy approches her and she declined that she's married, next thing, the guy starts offering her 50K and grabbing her hands? Then starts insulting her and her mother?
All this happening In a school environment?

I only wonder what your wife was saying as she flashed her wedding ring (probably; are you blind can't you see the ring? get lost I'm married).

Sadly, we'll never know because you never bothered to ask, you just went on roaring like a wounded lion to teach a yahoo boy a lesson.

(Even if it happened as you have narrated above, all I see is two bullies who would abuse their station to oppress other people. Your wife just got the bigger bully in her corner in this fight)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Venom442: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!

You're talking as if their is no corruption in Navy and Efcc. You were lucky you aren't fucking with someone that's got connect. If he uses your seniors against you the end result might not augur well. You know Nigeria is full of corruption. In most cases, the most corrupt always win.

What the guy is simply telling you is that you should thread well, you've done well though.

Don't be a Mr save a hoe. Women cannot be relied on. I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by SGANIVA(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2021
I don't surport that guy's actions but you must understand that here is Nigeria , and not some European countries . by you fighting in the public you are indirectly risking the life of your family members you claim you are protecting . beating that guy is very wrong as you could have loose your life if you were some where in ABA . your wife should know better ways to handle such issues .

will you follow her any where she goes ?
what if she's in the market people touch people anyhow like in onitsha main market or public park

oga this is Nigeria ,as you value your life , many people don't . to survive Nigeria ,use your brain .
no go dey do pass your self on top of nothing

6 Likes

Re: Thread closed by sharpwriter(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You should find out where he lives and cut off one of his hands.
Ha! You be fulani herdsman o lolz
Re: Thread closed by Roon9(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.

Wisdom
Re: Thread closed by LordofNaija: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hotel let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las las the school CSO picked him up and hand him over to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.
Let me gladly tell you that the reason your wife called you was because she was with your mother in-law. If she were alone she would have collected the 50k and delivered service accordingly. If she was being honest the situation isn't enough to start calling you to come over. Is that conscience of guilt fron the ones she had done before that pushed her on overdrive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Roon9(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!

Bros where your own end na dia another person own start.
No allow wife put u for trouble
Re: Thread closed by heartbraker(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

I am not supposed to say this out or brag but the two Naval personnel with me are SBS-2. Do your research and find out what it means for a Naval personnel to have the title SBS-2. Maybe just then you will understand the kind of person I am and the kind of people I roll with!
tah! oga leave dat story are the SBS-2 super humans? In this life Alway exhaust every peaceful means to settle things b4 using violence else u will u just waste ur life 4 nothing try to form a strong/bad man, see.. For dis world everybody get him own craze 4 head but u gat to subdue ur madness and dont fight every battle. Like d guy said wat if u were outnumbered with is crew and u get killed or seriously injured? even at wat u did to dat guy he can still always track u down to avenge wat u did to him, u cant be wiser dan someone wey dey monitor u wey u know dey monitor ooo, guy person never seriously mean u naa him u dey tink say u get juju oo, dem go treat u and ur juju Bleep up...

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Roon9:

Bros where your own end na dia another person own start.
No allow wife put u for trouble

Someday when you get married. Stand and watch while another man sexually harass your wife! Chicken hearted men disgust me!

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2021
LordofNaija:

Let me gladly tell you that the reason your wife called you was because she was with your mother in-law. If she were alone she would have collected the 50k and delivered service accordingly. If she was being honest the situation isn't enough to start calling you to come over. Is that conscience of guilt fron the ones she had done before that pushed her on overdrive

You are disgusting and filthy! The wedding ring on my wife’s hand alone will feed you not to mention her phone!

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2021
LordofNaija:

You are disgusting and filthy! The wedding ring on my wife’s hand alone will feed you not to mention her phone! You think everyone woman is a slut like your.... take your time! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2021
Venom442:

You're talking as if their is no corruption in Navy and Efcc. You were lucky you aren't fucking with someone that's got connect. If he uses your seniors against you the end result might not augur well. You know Nigeria is full of corruption. In most cases, the most corrupt always win.

What the guy is simply telling you is that you should thread well, you've done well though.

Don't be a Mr save a hoe. Women cannot be relied on. I come in peace.

Maybe yours is a hoe bro, not mine!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by SenecaTheYonger: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2021
sharpwriter:

Ha! You be fulani herdsman o lolz

Such people should be taught a life lesson. They were spoilt early in life
Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

Guy thank your saviour you escaped with your life

If na person like me you try am with,hehe, Not mincing words that is the end of you

I will trace your house since I know the school were your wife's sister is .. I will rape you in the anus with 7 of my guys I will behead you there and leave you then wipe off your family.

You think you have issues? Some of us are evil in flesh

Be very very careful who you mess with

Pray every day you never cross my type, pray hard

Military here in benin give chance talkless of you and navy ? I will find each and every one of you and wipe your families . I don't care if your kids are new born babies they will pay equally for your sins.

Guy be warned

Dude I go fvck you up publicly, privately, air and water!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by MeekySmudger(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

,...I swear,..nah so dem dey do,...he deserved the beating,..mumu boi.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by MeekySmudger(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Printerscanner:

This one is posting from the psychiatric ward of COVID-19/20/21 Isolation Centre. Now imagine a mentally unstable nym now down with COVID, the result is what you are seeing.
,..Looool,....oh boi
Re: Thread closed by MeekySmudger(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101
,...Talk if you wan talk,...why u come add"nodding of peoples mouth grin grin...
Re: Thread closed by Besto(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2021
makermix1:
lol mess id card, funny every time.

I taya, WTF Bleep is mess Id card... Cock and bullshit.

Nah officer mess Id card or Rating mess Id card.
Re: Thread closed by MeekySmudger(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Lovethaa:

Exactly !... he shouldn't have to put Yahoo boy there because the guy obviously isn't one
,..shey u urself,..u be yahoo boy ;Do
Re: Thread closed by Besto(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Csami:

SBS-2
See as you're confident like they are immune to bullet.

Nothing come out aswear..

Special boat service 2 but yet you still see the army doing joint operations with them on water.

Most of the sbs are abokis self, instead of them to select core ijaw personnels
Re: Thread closed by MeekySmudger(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2021
omaclarry:

Where you there when they grabbed her hand? When you arrive did you ask the guy what happened.. u just rushed flying nodding cos ur wife told u something on phone.. keep flying with ur head 1 day na grave u go nod
,...flying nodding,..Op no be Van Persie nah grin
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Duplexxx:
Wen he comes to women matter some people fit kill and some people go carry am for head wen the matter no concern

Beating up the guy he might be is turn another day, Watch your back bro
Bro anyhow the matter dey be all fuckup must be treated accordingly with immediate effect.. I see a lot una posts and its sooo funny. So u think say all married men no pass through sch? Chop sonthing for bush that yr? Or una think say because person mature mean say him forget how to play game? Funny kids everywhere.. Dont allow ur foolishness push u to fvck with the wrongest individual.
Re: Thread closed by MeekySmudger(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Disclaimer: I am in no way supporting what the young man did...

First calling him a Yahoo boy without a proper prove says a lot about your personality... does it mean anybody from a rich home using Benz is a Yahoo boy?

I pray you don't learn the hard way, when you got there, did you at least hear the boys side of the story? Or you just started beating him based on what your wife said in anger...

The advice I'm going to give is always learnt by experience but if you make good use of it, you will live long...

Never act in anger when a woman reports in anger... Always hear from both sides...
You might be her next victim not minding you being married to her...

Now down to the ruggedity, forget your strength or title and that of your friends. I guess you are not stronger than the armed military and police men killed at Akwa Ibom last week or the ones killed at Aba last week too or the police men killed during end sars, they are just too many to mention...

Guess you watched the video of how oyigbo DPO was killed during End Sars and how one DPO at Anambra used wisdom to handle situations he was not killed or his station burnt but was praised, no be jazz...

Godly wisdom is better than strength...

N/B: Your wife already knows your weakness and will always use it to achieve her aim... she might rage in anger, cry or even lie to have you react...

Grow up...
You just displayed your weakness not strength...
,..I understand your point but one thing you should know about yahoo boy's is that they don't,can't and never be able to control the money they make from their fraudulent business but instead, the money controls them, the money turns their head, the money tell them what to do(I don't mean spiritually ) but psychologically,..from Op's story,..you would know the guy's thinking is controlles by money,....A normal human being who worked do his money would be so dumb to think like that unless he has little fraudelent engagement with making his money.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by MeekySmudger(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2021
Taitaiwo:
Something like this happened to my friend some years ago, his wife went to the market to get some food stuffs, a guy approached her she declined but the guy persistd... Out of frustration my friend's wife slapped the guy, the guy retaliated and kasala burst.

She picked her phone and called her husband that someone is about to kill her, my friend called some of his other friends (I was not around) they boarded maruwa, on their way Tipper crushed the maruwa, my main guy was the only casualty, the rest survived.

So I think SeaTrade has a point. She should have done everything to avoid the guy and calm the situation, calling you to come avenge her isn't necessarily. May God always guild us.
,..your friend died?
Re: Thread closed by McTobe(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2021
mansorymx the advise of that second commenter is not bad. Even my wife too have been asked out by guys before she just turn and go her way, most times we jus laugh over the matter and Yes it can be very very annoying but getting into a fight is not right. What of if he had shot you like they did to one guy in one night club in Owerri.
You should have just called the guy out and warn him, I am sure he would have apologized even buy drink join last last He will still call you Boss. It is very easy to be killed in Nigeria. Even strongman can be killed by another strongman.
My point is that there are situations that violence only come in for self defense as a last option.
Moreover once that I beat up one keke guy and my wife witnessed it I felt very ashamed that she witnessed me fighting in public and I swore never to allow such things again. I mean you are mess club member and a big boy you should act as one

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by sunshineV(f): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2021
but una dey form alpha why all these karate because of a "worthless woman"
Re: Thread closed by LookInTheMirror: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

Dude I go fvck you up public, private, air and water!

Sssssshh don't talk too much

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by descarado: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2021
What a very foolish @op
Re: Thread closed by Besto(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2021
McTobe:
mansorymx the advise of that second commenter is not bad. Even my wife too have been asked out by guys before she just turn and go her way, most times we jus laugh over the matter and Yes it can be very very annoying but getting into a fight is not right. What of if he had shot you like they did to one guy in one night club in Owerri.
You should have just called the guy out and warn him, I am sure he would have apologized even buy drink join last last He will still call you Boss. It is very easy to be killed in Nigeria. Even strongman can be killed by another strongman.
My point is that there are situations that violence only come in for self defense as a last option.
Moreover once that I beat up one keke guy and my wife witnessed it I felt very ashamed that she witnessed me fighting in public and I swore never to allow such things again. I mean you are mess club member and a big boy you should act as one

Exactly, he had 2 navy guys with him, worst he could have done was have them identify themselves to the culprit and have him drilled.. Even if the culprit was a cultist and had his guys around, they will just be begging on the culprits behalf since the military guys identified before drilling (ofcourse the drilling will have come in if the culprit wasn't going to to apologise to the elder woman and his wife)

Because it's certain the Navy were not even on uniform and if culprit was a cultist, his guys around will see it as a rival fight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? / Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool? / Dating A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.