Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90772 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by sisisioge: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Actually, dating for so long doesn't usually end well...better to get married within the shortest reasonable time if you're interested in the long haul. While this wont guarantee a smooth sailing, commitment to fixing bumps in courtships is no where close to commitment exhibits in marriages. You can easily throw in the towel in courtship but not so easy when married because of so many stakes/stakeholders involved.

It is well... I wish them both good luck jare. And Chioma should stop bringing the update to our notice biko...just lay low for now maami. Pele baby....in situations like this, women lose out more.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
kabe1:

My boyfriend leave me. grin grin
She thinks it’s people with subzero IQ like her she’ll jam in court.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by stayclearofme: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
kabe1:

My boyfriend leave me. grin grin
Lol.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by sylve11: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't forget Chioma jilted her boyfriend too, he or someone uploaded their loved up when she gave birth, instead of consolations, Twitter and Nairaland broke shame the boy and abused him emotionally. It was up to 6 pages of insults on the boy on NL.

You don't mean.... shocked cool
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ThatFairGuy1: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
You'll drag him to court? cheesy please on what ground sister sapphire grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by JustforMen: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:
what did she tell you she agreed to?

agreed to be a baby mama na...

abi can a woman get pregnant and deliver a baby without her own consent?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Henri8: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
You can still help Chioma drag him to court.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Plut01: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
ogundeleai:
Not all assurances ended up as insurance

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by wedeada: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
All that's happening between both I have told someone that this is what will later.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
tunapawizzy:
David carry him papa n family go East go do Introduction...d truth will come out one day

Abi, and Chioma has not said they are no more together. Why do people just conclude in other people's matter without knowing what really is happening.

I tire for Naija ppl

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by stayclearofme: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:

After backlashing you will all go back to your girlfriends who just went and collected Kondo from another guy or better still you go back to raise the kids your wives are having for other men. What’s my business?
Just the way you go about receiving kondo from different guys and also having kids for other men that are not your husband. Shioooor!!

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ussv: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is serious, what happened to Assurance ? This Life, sometimes giving your all is ultimately not enough.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by abbey621(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:

Kinda off point.

It's very on point, there are no victims here, she got exactly what she deserved. Playboy + Groupie/Slayqueen = Temporary Assurance/ Baby mama according to the laws of dapada grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
JustforMen:

agreed to be a baby mama na...

abi can a woman get pregnant and deliver a baby without her own consent?
obviously she didn’t mind that he had others before her.
And as far as I can tell, she hasn’t complained to any of you that she was expecting Davido to be faithful to her. For all we know, she may or may not be okay with being his babymama, receiving her checks and moving on from him. But here you are. All armchair analysts trying to state how she’s feeling and assume what she was expecting.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by stayclearofme: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You'll drag him to court? cheesy please on what ground sister sapphire grin
You sure say that Sapphire go school? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
abbey621:

It's very on point, there are no victims here, she got exactly what she deserved. Playboy + Groupie/Slayqueen = Temporary Assurance/ Baby mama according to the laws of dapada grin grin

Read this post
cococandy:
obviously she didn’t mind that he had others before her.
And as far as I can tell, she hasn’t complained to any of you that she was expecting Davido to be faithful to her. For all we know, she may or may not be okay with being his babymama, receiving her checks and moving on from him. But here you are. All armchair analysts trying to state how she’s feeling and assume what she was expecting.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Damn, it's that serious, huh? So all the assurance Davido was shouting have all been for show, smh.

sisisioge:
Actually, dating for so long doesn't usually end well...better to get married within the shortest reasonable time if you're interested in the long haul. While this wont guarantee a smooth sailing, commitment to fixing bumps in courtships is no where close to commitment exhibits in marriages. You can easily throw in the towel in courtship but not so easy when married because of so many stakes/stakeholders involved.

It is well... I wish them both good luck jare. And Chioma should stop bringing the update to our notice biko...just lay low for now maami. Pele baby....in situations like this, women lose out more.
Interesting. I don't think they've been dating for that long, though. It's a good thing they haven't gotten married, as it may be harder for her to walk away...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Jorge91: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
dapsoneh:
E don happen in p square
see Donald trump.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Drag him to court for what? let me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by sylve11: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

But he has done the needful. He has given her assurance and even a video to go with it.
What else do you want?

Nairalanders o grin shocked cool
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

Just the way you go about receiving kondo from different guys and also having kids for other men that are not your husband. Shioooor!!
and?

Isn’t that what we are glorifying here?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by vRendoh(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson

Learn which lesson ? No be the girl dey chance her so abi na man? Girls don't learn anything..it is dog chop dogs world. Somebody cried because of Chioma abi?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by mightyokwy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

What was she expecting from beginning. She decided to drop out of school because of someone who already had 2 baby mamas. But a least she gained fame and riches.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Springboot: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
When you see irresponsibilitiness in a man call it out don't refer to it as "bad guy". Davido is so so irresponsible. He is not a bad guy.

They are both irresponsible, Chioma abandoned her education for fame and money, to me she's just a gold digger, a girl that knowing goes into a relationship with a man with more than one baby mama is nothing but a gold digger, now she has joined the growing list of baby mama and that's what she will be forever.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Modphase: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
[no go wail to death over this matter O. Na advice I give u. quote author=saphiere post=100424883]Any man who can't keep to his words is irresponsible.[/quote]
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by stayclearofme: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:
and?

Isn’t that what we are glorifying here?
I am not glorifying that here. I made reference to what you said.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
caracas:

Madam are u sure there’s brain in that your head?

Savage... 1.5m volts

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Springboot: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

I hope you also cursed him as he didn't marry the baby mama's before chioma. I don't know what you or chioma was expecting from men who sleep around having u protected sex, was she expecting him to suddenly change? If you continue blaming the men, baby mama's will countinue
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Anakazo22: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
What are you saying,it's she the first girlfriend Davido have had, infact she is third on the list so why are people wailing as if they are legally married,I may not support Davido but we don't know the reason for their breakup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.