Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex (6915 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Many guys on this forum need to help out people like us that find it difficult to arrange s3x with a naija girl.

Can someone give us step by step
After getting her phone number
How does a guy plan sex with the girl?

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by zickyclef: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
De ready for vahulence insult

3 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by thesicilian: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Taking hours or days to "plan" for something that's supposed to just happen naturally seems like an awful lot of work for something so unremarkable.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Cypress042(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
There is a song that goes like this..

"Time na money eh, time na money.
Use your time well.. . . Do better thing cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Slayar: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na before you need too much calculation ,now it's just money "can we hook up" is the catch phrase.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cypress042:
There is a song that says "time na money eh, time na money. Use your time well.. . . Do better thing cool
I asked for step by step
Not advice angry
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by StarLord21(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Many guys on this forum need to help out people like us that find it difficult to arrange s3x with a naija girl.

BOY: give me your number?
GIRL: sure take it 081............
BOY: (on WhatsApp) come to my place
GIRL: (on WhatsApp) ok am coming
BOY: let's watch BF
GIRL: ok
BOY: I want to have sex with you
GIRL: ok you can

END

MY VAWULENCE LEVEL IS HIGH

16 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Slayar:
Na before you need too much calculation ,now it's just money "can we hook up" is the catch phrase.
What if she says no do you think im a prostitute?
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
StarLord21:

BOY: give me your number?
GIRL: sure take it 081............
BOY: (on WhatsApp) come to my place
GIRL: (on WhatsApp) ok am coming
BOY: let's watch BF
GIRL: ok
BOY: I want to have sex with you
GIRL: ok you can

END

MY VAWULENCE LEVEL IS HIGH
I don't have a,place right now
How can i arrange for her to meet and Bleep in a hotel?
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by jeromestarks: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I don't have a,place right now
How can i arrange for her to meet and Bleep in a hotel?
You don't have a house and you want to fvck? You're a fool.

28 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
jeromestarks:

You don't have a house and you want to fvck? You're a fool.
Focus on your miserable life

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by jeromestarks: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Whenever you're together , just touch her ass and slide your hands down into her vag. If she gives you negative vibez, tell her " I need you"
If she gives excuse again, leave her.
Most times, once you say " I need you", Nigerian girls would reply by saying " is it only sex you need me for?"
Respond by saying "I am just really Hot right now and I Know you understand " (dont say more than this) then continue with your hands moving into her vagina slowly. Robb it and make her wet. Dip your d!ck and fvck. Cum. Carry your trousers and wear.
Don't forget to buy her a bottle of fanta or coke ( Nigerian girls are not worth more than that).
Good luck bro.
But note that sex may actually bring bad luck to your life and this might lead to frustration in all areas of your life. You might contemplate suicide in the near future.

19 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by jeromestarks: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JASONjnr(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:
Taking hours or days to "plan" for something that's supposed to just happen naturally seems like an awful lot of work for something so unremarkable.

I've never stressed myself to date... Dating is the simplest thing to do... Because almost every girl is single if you are good looking and dressed neat and nice.....
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
jeromestarks:

Whenever you're together , just touch her ass and slide your hands down into her vag. If she gives you negative vibez, tell her " I need you"
If she gives excuse again, leave her.
Most times, once you say " I need you", Nigerian girls would reply by saying " is it only sex you need me for?"
Respond by saying "I am just really Hot right now and I Know you understand " (dont say more than this) then continue with your hands moving into her vagina slowly. Robb it and make her wet. Dip your d!ck and fvck. Cum. Carry your trousers and wear.
Don't forget to buy her a bottle of fanta or coke ( Nigerian girls are not worth more than that).
Good luck bro.
But note that sex may actually bring bad luck to your life and this might lead to frustration in all areas of your life. You might contemplate suicide in the near future.
Na Man you be!!
What if she gets physical and remove my hand as i touch her? What should i do
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

I've never stressed myself to date... Dating is the simplest thing to do... Because almost every girl is single if you are good looking and dressed neat and nice.....
Is it a must to own an apartment
I'm good looking and dress neat
But my guy said i must get an apartment if i want to really knack girls.
What about going to hotels or is getting apartment far better
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by tnerro1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Na Man you be!!
What if she gets physical and remove my hand as i touch her? What should i do

Show her ur wallet, she will spread the legs wider even u go shock

2 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JASONjnr(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Is it a must to own an apartment
I'm good looking and dress neat
But my guy said i must get an apartment if i want to really knack girls.
What about going to hotels or is getting apartment far better

Having your own apartment is the best... but you must have house items to match it. Also, you should have little money to foot transportation fare ....

If you have your apartment, be careful as most girls might want to get pregnant just to start a family with you... Thinking you're comfortable and that they can cope...

And you mustn't catch feelings....

4 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by KVN1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
G
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Osobi32(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Young man pls forget girls for now and focus on making money, once you've made some good money u will be surprised how ladies will throw themselves at u including the ones you think are above ur league. Just make money and sex, attention and love will come naturally grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Miravik900(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Osobi32:
Young man pls forget girls for now and focus on making money, once you've made some good money u will be surprised how ladies will throw themselves at u including the ones you think are above ur league. Just make money and sex, attention and love will come naturally grin

True!

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
tnerro1:

Show her ur wallet, she will spread the legs wider even u go shock
Easy comrade grin
How much money is worth spending on a girl just to have sex with her?
I'm getting too much wisdom from OJ's on this forum
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
hit her up through text mesage, not voice call o. na awkward tin u want tel her and voice conversation wil be too awkard for her to flow freely becos gal sabi pretend initialy. tel her u want her to have sex with you for a fee. mention one huge amount of money lets say 20k. tel her that u are nt trying to insinuate she is a prostitute or something. that youre feeling Hot and just want to free yourself . dat your gal frnd traveld. she wil definely obligue . gals like guys who are bold and go srtraight to the point with their demands. once u show any sight of fear she no go gree again. after you Bleep dat day own, tel her u didnt enjoy it but stil give her half of the initial bargain. she no go reason am. next time u go Bleep her for leser fee until u go dey Bleep her for free.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Osobi32:
Thank you my bro, as we hurstle we want to move body too.
Dem say body no be firewood, the amount of fine girls these days is too much.
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Collinsaik:
hit her up through text mesage, not voice call o. na awkward tin u want tel her and voice conversation wil be too awkard for her to flow freely becos gal sabi pretend initialy. tel her u want her to have sex with you for a fee. mention one huge amount of money lets say 20k. tel her that u are nt trying to insinuate she is a prostitute or something. that youre feeling Hot and just want to free yourself . dat your gal frnd traveld. she wil definely obligue . gals like guys who are bold and go srtraight to the point with their demands. once u show any sight of fear she no go gree again. after you Bleep dat day own, tel her u didnt enjoy it but stil give her half of the initial bargain. she no go reason am. next time u go Bleep her for leser fee until u go dey Bleep her for free.
Na this kind of wisdom dem suppose teach us for school. Not algebra and that xy nonesense.
See as you break am down. Baba u too much!!
But ehhn no vex... isn't 20k too much?

2 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Tboymessiah(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Hahahaha it has been long na, God fit don pick the guy call....
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Tboymessiah(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Na this kind of wisdom dem suppose teach us for school. Not algebra and that xy nonesense.
See as you break am down. Baba u too much!!
But ehhn no vex... isn't 20k too much?

NasoLifeBe!!!

I never knew u know the koko
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2022
70 year old man
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by techWriter3: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2022
You don't do a house and you want to fvck
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by rickleye: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2022
The truth is you don’t ask a girl for sex.

You set the mood first and the rest will follow.

1. You set the table with 2 chairs.
2. A bottle of wine or two
3. A jar of cold water
4. candlelight
5 some nice R &B music
6. Some little flirtation .

Must:
A pack of condoms
Clean sheets

Backup :- . A romantic movie just Incase the food was heavy , you want to relax on the couch get cozy and steal some kisses and some boobs squeeze and then …..

2 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Dabronze(m): 1:09am On Aug 20, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Are you INCEL?
How old are you
Re: How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex by Slayar: 1:57am On Aug 20, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What if she says no do you think im a prostitute?

She's probably the kind of girl worth getting close to .Get close to her without any intention of getting laid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love This Girl In My Church What Can I Do, Please Help Me. / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? / Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.