Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account (43464 Views)

See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) / My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by HolySword: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2021
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by MeekySmudger(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Kate06:

Man. Most people are happy they found such loyal and honest people and just because of 100k, you can't turn yourself loose & act like a kid.

It has been destined it will happen this way, so let it be and do not disturb the old man and his wife pls.

I want to tell you something today, just pretend as if nothing happen and sow that as a seed, believe me, your next project will be *10 of what you sow. Its working for me because I am also a freelancer.

I have made over #1.2m in 3 months from 2d animations and Website developing. For the custom website development, i am not a pro in that cos it needed coding, so I outsourced at #150, 000.

So, if you are that good, lemme have your contact so if i have my next website development project, i will let you know.

I do give to people as am led to and its unconditionally. Sometimes, when am in a restaurant or grocery, people come to ask for favors and I give. I do see God bless me more after such gestures.

So, leave it that way. Atleast, you can still manage till another income comes in and next time, use your siblings acct instead.

For the 100k, count it as a pride price for your gf.
,...Boss,..abeg consider me tooo,..you fit outsource for me too.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by SavageResponse(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You make it sound like they purposely spent money they didn't know the source but I think you're looking at this issue from only one view. Let me give you other views.

1) If the alert came in form of SMS, it wouldn't state clearly who the money is from. Same way, if the money is from someone and they're expecting money from someone, it's easier to mistake the two. It doesn't matter how much they spent it or that they spent it even. My dad calls me sometimes to handle his transactions for him. That's what pensioners are like. They don't crosscheck bank transactions as critically as younger generations do.

2) The mistake of the transfer is from you and you only and you need to understand that before throwing blame on other people. You took the account number yourself. You sent the money yourself, and though you claim you didn't verify the beneficiary, I find this rather hard to believe. My app verifies names before you can send money. Always. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Since the negligence came from you, now imagine if the money had entered into a stranger's account, what would have been your line of action? Harrass them for a mistake you made or beg that they return the money? Get angry and distrustful at the person for a mistake you made or pray and be hopeful they send the money back? The reason you're acting this way is because you know the person the money went to, so you're flexing muscles and calling them distrustful and lacking in integrity.

I would have advised you on what to do, but I think I should leave my advise for your girlfriend and her family instead. She should find a way to pay you back your money and then end things with you. Save her family's integrity from an arrogant man. People like you are very condencending in real life and she'd be a fool to continue anything with you.

You and the 3 people that liked your stupid comment are dishonest people!
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by iskalamong(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Esthered:
Dear OP, please exercise patience with them. You don't initiate Transactions without verification of beneficiary before inputting your PIN. If by Tuesday, no show from them, visit your bank and complain of erroneous transfer.
Please be careful next time, you're lucky it's someone you know. If it weren't, it may have been difficult as recall of funds no dey easy.
If I were in the shoes of your babe, I'll try to raise the money and save them the shame. Why is she putting it on them?
It happened I agree but in their situation, they need the money. I'll look for ways to raise and repay you. It's her fault so she should take responsibility.
You are also indulging her. I pray that she doesn't give you the account number of a stranger next time.
What if the dad was deceased and the account has a deceased freeze on it, would you be disappointed in the family?
This should even let you know the kind of woman you have and the extent she'll take responsibility for her acts than leave you to go haywire blaming the wrong people and having issues in the future.
Another angle.
I love the way you introduced a new perspective into the narrative.
Nice logical reasoning from you!

I am impressed!

Iskalamong!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Esthered: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
iskalamong:

Another angle.
I love the way you introduced a new perspective into the narrative.
Nice logical reasoning from you!

I am impressed!

Iskalamong!

smiley
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by FashionCapital(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2021
grossintel:
So one of my clients wanted to transfer 100k to me for a subsc 40k and ssomething I can dash anyone right now.
Thanks
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
FashionCapital:

I sent you a mail sir.please check
Okay, I'll respond.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by frankoben(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Let it go bro.
Inside life some things happen for a reason, perhaps this is the time for you to write ur name with gold in the hearts of ur gf's family members for life.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by FashionCapital(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
grossintel:
Okay, I'll respond.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by FashionCapital(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2021
grossintel:
Okay, I'll respond.

Good morning boss ....please can you help me drop your num, mail or any means to reach you. I want to ask some questions / clarifications..thanks in anticipation.....if you feel otherwise, my whatsapp line is 09066040656...
Re: I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
FashionCapital:

Good morning boss ....please can you help me drop your num, mail or any means to reach you. I want to ask some questions / clarifications..thanks in anticipation.....if you feel otherwise, my whatsapp line is 09066040656...
Morning Boss, please send me a dm

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.