Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies (2515 Views)

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / Dating Etiquette And Rules For Women – First & Second Dates [not For All] / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2021
When it comes to calling or chatting with ladies, why is it that they lack phone Etiquettes or chat Etiquettes

This is common in their response..

" Who is this? "
" Who are you"?
" Can't you introduce yourself?
" I will block you, if you don't introduce yourself.

Many things like that...

I read a thread concerning a lady that loose her Job via phone interview due to lack of phone Etiquettes..our ladies are somethings else. There is this lady a friend gave me her number to call or chat with to get some information and facts on an assignment. That same day I gave her a call and next thing I see is , who are you? What do you want? Before I tried to Introduce myself , she utters those words on phone..I got upset and hang the call..
Even on WhatsApp too, some of them .. you don't know if that maybe the stranger is sent by God to help you , you don't know..

This ego of pride is becoming alarming to some girls or ladies..
If I noticed that in any lady I met, I do ignore them because I know they can be abusive in a relationship..I don't move with those kinds of ladies that are proud..

And another thing is feeling bossy ,forming
All those shit....bla bla bla blaa..

Go to Europe meet their ladies ,see impressive response..

You: hello
She: hi

You: Can I join you? If you don't mind
She: yes of course,

She will be more interested to conversate with you..

But our Nigeria Ladies...
You: Hello
She: no reply, looking in a kinda manner
You: sister
She: can I help you?
You: can I talk to you, if you don't mind
She: what... With frowning face..

I know you guys might encountered this....

What are your views towards this.?

Please share ....

2 Likes

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Bornsinner7: 6:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Lol

Nigerian men got more than their share of life problems..

The president
lai Mohammad
Bad economy
And then bush naija babes...

5 Likes

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Lol
is it funny? Lol... Because I encountered a lot
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Nazgul: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Broke and jobless girls are the ones who behave in such manner. The thread of the job applicant who lost out due to her mannerless approach can be referred to as a jobless broke girl. They have this mindset of thinking that once you try to strike a conversation with them, you're automatically in love with them.

No working class financially stable girl will reply you in such manner cos they're already used to meeting people and are highly social in nature.

So whenever you come across any girl on WhatsApp, Facebook or even in real life with such mannerless attitude, just block her and thank God for helping you dodge a bullet cos such girls will milk you dry without conscience.

11 Likes

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Liposure: 7:17am On Apr 03, 2021
The most annoying one is Who gave you my number? How did you get my number? Whereas its you

1 Like

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Liposure:
The most annoying one is Who gave you my number? How did you get my number? Whereas its you
it is a stupid mentality...I hate such question...what of if I want to help her ...that how they will loose

2 Likes

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:
Broke and jobless girls are the ones who behave in such manner. The thread of the job applicant who lost out due to her mannerless approach can be referred to as a jobless broke girl. They have this mindset of seeing every guy as

No working class financially stable girl will reply you in such manner cos they're already used to meeting people and are highly social in nature.

So whenever you come across any girl on WhatsApp, Facebook or even in real life with such mannerless attitude, just block her and thank God for helping you dodge a bullet cos such girls will milk you dry without conscience.
you are right my brother...this life is something else ..those ladies are funny at times...

2 Likes

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by happybee: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Zoe99(f): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Some of you guys don't know when lady wants to be alone and needs no disturbance.Most times,girls show you this through their body language and you still ignore.That's why they have to tell you off.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2021
cheesy
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Zoe99:
Some of you guys don't know when lady wants to be alone and needs no disturbance.Most times,girls show you this through their body language and you still ignore.That's why they have to tell you off.

Really...but not what you ladies think.. everything is they want to toast you..start forming

2 Likes

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Offpoint1: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2021
All I can say is such character is mostly displayed by under 25 years and few senseless above 25-30.
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by oladipupo38880: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2021
:Lol is it funny? Lol... Because I encountered a lot
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Limassol(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Zoe99:
Some of you guys don't know when lady wants to be alone and needs no disturbance. Most times,girls show you this through their body language and you still ignore.That's why they have to tell you off.

No, some ladies are just outrightly dumb. Imagine me approaching her in a polite manner and her response is "how may I help you"?

Holy Bleep! I find this line extremely annoying and dumb.

Help me with what you airhead. I have my money, and am good looking, hell! Am quiet learned and educative, hell me with what exactly

Can't we just have a great conversation like other civilized people in advanced countries like the Americans?

Me: hello
Babe: hi

Me: what's up
Babe: cool and you

Me: you look great, what's your name?
Babe: thanks for the compliment, am Mary/jane bla bla and

And before you know it something reasonable will come out of the encounter.

But the unsophisticated fools we have here in Nigeria believe being rude and arrogant is the way to go, fuckingg annoying lots

2 Likes

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Limassol:

No, some ladies are just outrightly dumb. Imagine me approaching her in a polite manner and her response is "how may I help you"?

Help me with what you airhead. I have my money, and am good looking, hell! Am quiet learned and educative, hell me with what exactly

Can't we just have a great conversation like other civilized people in advanced countries like the Americans?

But the unsophisticated fools we have here in Nigeria believe being rude and arrogant is the way to go, fuckingg annoying lots
After they will say they didn't see husband...only shakara Dem know...
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Limassol(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2021
handsomeyitayo:

After they will say they didn't see husband...only shakara Dem know...

To even think most of them are ugly, average and nothing to write home about

2 Likes

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Limassol:

To even think most of them are ugly, average and nothing to write home about
yes really ugly..when it comes to you calling them, that when the ego of pride start from...

1 Like

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Ovulo: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
When it comes to calling or chatting with ladies, why is it that they lack phone Etiquettes or chat Etiquettes

" Who is this? "
" Who are you"?

Many things like that...

I read a thread concerning a lady that loose her Job via phone interview due to lack of phone Etiquettes..our ladies are somethings else. There is this lady a friend gave me her number to call or chat with to get some information and facts on an assignment. That same day I gave her a call and next thing I see is , who are you? What do you want? Before I tried to Introduce myself , she utters those words on phone..I got upset and hang the call..
Even on WhatsApp too, some of them .. you don't know if that maybe the stranger is sent by God to help you , you don't know..

If I noticed that in any lady I met, I do ignore them because I know they can be abusive in a relationship..I don't move with those kinds of ladies that are proud..

Please share ....
My brother na poverty cause..
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Zoe99(f): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Limassol:

You've not made any point.When someone is not in the mood,in a hurry or busy,you can see it or sense it.Stop pressing further.Most girls will reply if you say 'hi' but their body language or voice tone should make you know whether to proceed or hold back.People must not always be in the mood of having a conversation.I'm talking about real life situations now,not WhatsApp.
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Limassol(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
Zoe99:
You've not made any point.When someone is not in the mood,in a hurry or busy,you can see it or sense it.Stop pressing further.Most girls will reply if you say 'hi' but their body language or voice tone should make you know whether to proceed or hold back. People must not always be in the mood of having a conversation. I'm talking about real life situations now,not WhatsApp.

And you think you've said anything reasonable?

By the way, no body is pressing further. And just so you know I am a good looking young man who receive stares from ladies. I am not sure I will have problems getting laid, so save your energy.

At the bolded what happens to declining the young man in a polite manner? Hell no! The average Nigerian lady beside being ugly and dumb is rude,uncouth and arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Zoe99(f): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Limassol:

And you think you've said anything reasonable?

By the way, no body is pressing further. And just so you know I am a good looking young man who receive stares from ladies. I am not sure I will have problems getting laid, so save your energy.

At the bolded what happens to declining the young man in a polite manner? Hell no! The average Nigerian lady beside being ugly and dumb is rude,uncouth and arrogant.
Okay,Mr. Handsome.

1 Like

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ovulo:

My brother na poverty cause..
you are right ooo
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by emmy512: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Zoe99:
on a chat platform without knowing who it is?
No matter how frustrated one is he or she shouldn't take it out on someone online they haven't met until they make their intentions clear

1 Like

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by emmy512: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
as it's been said already only girls who mostly have nothing to offer would be chatting that way with a stranger

1 Like

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by kingvomlotus12: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
handsomeyitayo:

" Who is this? "
" Who are you"?

Many things like that...

Please share ....
dang! I think we share the same mind space.... like most of our girls are something else, sometimes I wish I wasn't born in this shii hole ( economy zilch! infrastructure zilch! our ladies kpa kpa zilch!!)
in the western world..
him: hello
her: hi
him: you look gorgeous, what's your name?
her: (smile's) thanks I'm ruby nice to meet you
him: jason, nice to meet you, so where're you heading?
her: I'm going to the library
him: oh that so, how about I get your number so we can talk and hangout huh
her: her totally .... gives him her contact
and if some get boyfriend they'll let you know...
her: I've got a boyfriend sorry, and if you out up a sad face they'll keep apologizing
but our own nor be like that, they'll make things hard for you eh yet they have nothing to offer aside they pussy
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
dang! I think we share the same mind space.... like most of our girls are something else, sometimes I wish I wasn't born in this shii hole ( economy zilch! infrastructure zilch! our ladies kpa kpa zilch!!)
in the western world..
him: hello
her: hi
him: you look gorgeous, what's your name?
her: (smile's) thanks I'm ruby nice to meet you
him: jason, nice to meet you, so where're you heading?
her: I'm going to the library
him: oh that so, how about I get your number so we can talk and hangout huh
her: her totally .... gives him her contact
and if some get boyfriend they'll let you know...
her: I've got a boyfriend sorry, and if you out up a sad face they'll keep apologizing
but our own nor be like that, they'll make things hard for you eh yet they have nothing to offer aside they pussy

Nah so
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Zoe99(f): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
emmy512:

on a chat platform without knowing who it is?
No matter how frustrated one is he or she shouldn't take it out on someone online they haven't met until they make their intentions clear
I'm talking about real life.Btw,I have the right to ask who gave you my number if I later find out that you're not chatting me up for formal/professional/official purposes.
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Zoe99:
You've not made any point.When someone is not in the mood,in a hurry or busy,you can see it or sense it.Stop pressing further.Most girls will reply if you say 'hi' but their body language or voice tone should make you know whether to proceed or hold back.People must not always be in the mood of having a conversation.I'm talking about real life situations now,not WhatsApp.
Hell !

This is a crazy mentality, no matter how occupied you are, learn to always make time for others.

Interpersonal relation is the key to success.

C'mon, let's stop being barbaric and selfish.

I personally, have always ridicule those type of ladies, without even making the attempt.
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by VanillaIyce(f): 1:50am On Apr 04, 2021
handsomeyitayo:

" Who is this? "
" Who are you"?

Many things like that...

Please share ....

grin grin
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by Zoe99(f): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2021
AdeOri99:

Hell !

This is a crazy mentality, no matter how occupied you are, learn to always make time for others.

Interpersonal relation is the key to success.

C'mon, let's stop being barbaric and selfish.

I personally, have always ridicule those type of ladies, without even making the attempt.
If one isn't barbaric and selfish,one should understand that certain people need time to recharge and be on their own.You should respect that.I have been in situations when I've wanted to talk to someone but I noticed their mood and decided to hold back.Of course,this doesn't happen always.It's respect,period!
Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by JOACHINpedro: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Omo. Woman matter don tire me. Even to chyke now sef na waste of time. My own na to dress good and be balling without looking back. If you like as a girl tag me gay I ain't giving you any attention.
I've given up totally

1 Like

Re: Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Omo. Woman matter don tire me. Even to chyke now sef na waste of time. My own na to dress good and be balling without looking back. If you like as a girl tag me gay I ain't giving you any attention.
I've given up totally
nah so my brother....

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Moment Student Was Caught Watching porn Unawares(video) / I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week / Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.