Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go (6649 Views)

Strictly Girls: What Makes You Older And Unattractive (pics) / My Husband Is Cheating, He Doesnt Know I Already Have Masters In Cheating / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by BluDesk: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
EmGeee:
Seems men see marrying a lady as doing her a favor... just because they don't read the Bible, cos it actually says something about finding a wife

Go calm. Down. He's not yours. What's yours will marry your flaws.
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by jeff1607(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Michelle55:
Age is just a number.. The earlier some people realize this the better for everyone.

Disrespect is lurking

Talk one she gives you two.
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Michelle55: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
jeff1607:

Disrespect is lurking

I don't believe so, being disrespectful has got nothing to do with one's age. She can be the younger spouse and still be disrespectful you know.
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Youngpo413: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
You are yet to let go...

I have a girl that is trying to force her way to making me to screw her so she'll ask me to marry her... And she's way older than I am and she's frustrated and really wants marriage by all means....
Don't marry her o...I'm sure you are 36th or the 49th...if others couldn't marry her why should you?
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Youngpo413: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nonexistent:
Kikiki. The hustle is real. When they tell you vagina people not to be doing shakara, you will not listen. This aunty is now dating a boy 3yrs younger than her, very soon she will start dating much younger boys. A 30yr old woman is already a milf while me still dey game. Shebi the future is still female. grin
No,the future is China...
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
jeff1607:

Disrespect is lurking

Really?
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Youngpo413: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
EmGeee:
Seems men see marrying a lady as doing her a favor... just because they don't read the Bible, cos it actually says something about finding a wife
The Bible wasn't to Nigerians.....here you will find the opposite.

1 Like

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Que sera sera!
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by jeff1607(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Michelle55:

I don't believe so, being disrespectful has got nothing to do with one's age. She can be the younger spouse and still be disrespectful you know.

Not all but most and it kicks in without them knowing.

A younger lady can do the same no doubt but when they do a simple rebuff would do the trick in marriage or longterm relationships not a short term relationship where the fire is still hot.

Who would readjust if she was reported to her parents especially when she is disrespectful?/the younger or older?

Not all but most, an older lady is difficult to control
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Michelle55: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
jeff1607:

Not all but most and it kicks in without them knowing.

A younger lady can do the same no doubt but when they do a simple rebuff would do the trick in marriage or longterm relationships not a short term relationship where the fire is still hot.

Who would readjust if she was reported to her parents especially when she is disrespectful?/the younger or older?

Not all but most, an older lady is difficult to control

The younger I suppose.
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by jeff1607(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Michelle55:

The younger I suppose.

There are great ladies out there but finding one is quite difficult.
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Michelle55: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
jeff1607:

There are great ladies out there but finding one is quite difficult.
Look closer and you will definitely find her whom your heart seeks for.

1 Like

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by jeff1607(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Michelle55:

Look closer and you will definitely find her whom your heart seeks for.

Fingers crossed
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Michelle55: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
jeff1607:

Fingers crossed
Don't keep it crossed for too long, I'm longing to eat wedding rice. smiley
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is is an issue just cos of forgetfulness, when I remember that GOD got my back I shout hallelujah!
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by jeff1607(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
Michelle55:

Don't keep it crossed for too long, I'm longing to eat wedding rice. smiley

If its wedding rice ,let's crash a wedding this weekend grin
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Michelle55: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
jeff1607:

If its wedding rice ,let's crash a wedding this weekend grin
LOL.. I'm ready, where's the venue?
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by jeff1607(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Michelle55:

LOL.. I'm ready, where's the venue?

You sure?
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Michelle55: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
jeff1607:

You sure?
Of course na or you don't have the intention of giving me the wedding rice again ni?
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by frozen70(f): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

Which one is woman up again lawyer.

Smh. Wetin musa no go see for Ariaria

Woman up" is like. "man up"

But give me one reason why you dey call me *Lawyer*
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by BluDesk: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
frozen70:

Woman up" is like. "man up"

But give me one reason why you dey call me *Lawyer*

There's nothing like Woman up. That's why you still link am to man angry

You wan petition me undecided
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by yanabasee1(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2021
Youngpo413:
Don't marry her o...I'm sure you are 36th or the 49th...if others couldn't marry her why should you?

She knows I have someone who's way younger....

I wasn't going to marry her and I won't.... She has a controlling attitude and she's a very short-tempered individual..... I don't know if that's how she used to be or it's because of the marriage frustration....
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

She knows I have someone who's way younger....

I wasn't going to marry her and I won't.... She has a controlling attitude and she's a very short-tempered individual..... I don't know if that's how she used to be or it's because of the marriage frustration....

Ask her and find out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet / When A Lady Returned Your Gift: / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.