Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew (19116 Views)

Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Pastor ‘Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Broadcast / Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by TemmyT002(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
That's what many of us wonder o
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oblongata:
I understand! If I was you, I would have probably swallowed sniper... hang in there bro! God is able cool
Still stay strong, keep on fighting bro. Don't give up, keep on fighting. grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by tete7000(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Deluded mind
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Oblongata: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Still stay strong, keep on fighting bro. Don't give up, keep on fighting. grin
Jesus cares for you! Don’t you dare try to take away your sorry life! Try Jesus wink
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Xoxyl:
No single man can single handedly save this country. It lies on all of us. Together we can make this country great.

Say No to Bald head and Thining Hair.

Reverse your hair loss and increase the cross sectional of each hair strand with Our Hair Growth Serum.

WhatsApp 0902 276 9119 or Order at
https://beautyarena.store/hair-growth-serum/

Free Delivery to your location..

Mine is hereditary, is it guaranteed?
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
psucc:
Even you, Bakare has refused to tell the truth. Do we still have Buhari or is it true a Sudanese is impersonating him?

All pointers suggest the later but people on the know has refused to speak.

Buhari died 4 years ago, the imposter is Jubril Al-Sudan
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oblongata:
Jesus cares for you! Don’t you dare try to take away your sorry life! Try Jesus wink
Keep on fighting, the life support is still on... Don't go, fight it bro, we love you, Stay strong, Stay strong I say.

We shall not Mourn you.
grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Awoleesu(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
So, technically sir, you mean you are compelled to agree with Nnamdi Kanu's theory of Jubril El-Sudan?
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by omoiyalayi(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
No individual can fixed Nigeria or make Nigeria great except we change the system.

Gbam
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Oblongata: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Keep on fighting, the life support is still on... Don't go, fight it bro, we love you, Stay strong, Stay strong I say.

We shall not Mourn you.
grin
It shall never be well with those who Dey do you! Chai! Na human una wan turn to something else?cool this world is too wicked! Biko try Jesus. And make you dey drink dano milk wink
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oblongata:
It shall never be well with those who Dey do you! Chai! Na human una wan turn to something else?cool this world is too wicked! Biko try Jesus. And make you dey drink dano milk wink
Your tears will soon full this my bucket and I will use it to flush the toilet.

Stay strong and shed some more.
grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Superboss: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tunde Bakare,. No matter how u try to twist it the truth is Buhariy presidency is a monumental diseaster.
Don't change the narrative or sugarcoat it.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Oblongata: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Your tears will soon full this my bucket and I will use it to flush the toilet.

Stay strong and shed some more.
grin
Hey girl, woulda loved to chat some more but I got a real life work to do... remember, when it seems darkest, read John 3:16. May God help you. Bye
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oblongata:
Hey girl, woulda loved to chat some more but I got a real life work to do... remember, when it seems darkest, read John 3:16. May God help you. Bye
Stay strong as you do so... The life support is still on. wink
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Tochj(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
The one you know is buried in a shallow grave in saudi arabia.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oblongata:
I think say na to wan swallow snipper.

oooo you finally tried Jesus? grin
Oblongata:

oooo you finally tried Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
That's because Jubril El-Sudan is the one in office, not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ishilove:
That's because Jubril El-Sudan is the one in office, not Buhari.
grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oblongata:
That's a manly dude with a deep voice and hairy balls

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
grin
Secrets will be unveiled when this tenure ends. We shock
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by xeju: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
No individual can fixed Nigeria or make Nigeria great except we change the system.
quite daft you're. everybody knows one person can't change things, that's why there's a cabinet and a head. the head take responsibility for any success or failure

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Oblongata: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

oooo you finally tried Jesus? grin

oooo you finally tried Jesus?
You came late to the party! You can crawl back now grin cheesy
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Secrets will be unveiled when this tenure ends. We shock
Whatever secrets they choose to unveil is not my concern, my only concern is to see Tinubu suffer behind the EFCC bars.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin grin

Maybe na another Buhari the MOG wan yarn..

After all is said and done, Buhari's administration might just end up as the darkest in the annals of Nigeria president..
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Oblongata: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ishilove:

That's a manly dude with a deep voice and hairy balls
Any boy could have that feature... What matters is upstairs smiley wink
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by donbenie(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
QuitNotice:
It won't, and it's not his fault. Nigerians only chose to remain nigerians
Guess he is one of the Wailers..
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by okoloto: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
He is the most nepotistic leader Nigeria has ever had. Has no leadership quality. You all know it but just trying hard to defend because of your pocket. Posterity will judge all of you...
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by akan102: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
I will simply say that I totally disagree with you, thanks anyway
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by akan102: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
after4:
What is wrong with this man bikonu
Good question my brother
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Itulah(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pastor Tunde Bakare, Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry are both FOOLS and BASTARDs, since they suddenly lost their voices in the face of worst calamity facing the country.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by akan102: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jashub:
The evils of PMB far outweigh his good deeds.
Does he have any good deed to his credit?
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Jashub: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
akan102:

Does he have any good deed to his credit?
Well, make we dash am N-power grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa / Joshua Dariye Decamps To APC / Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.