Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents (14949 Views)

The Reality Of Educational System In Nigeria. Don't Laugh Alone!! / The Absence Of Educational And Intellective Competitions / Ecology Of Educational Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Joshara: 9:48am On Jan 25
Hello Drdammy,
Are you still into this? If yes email your contact to me @sosjoshua922@gmail.com
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Mrvictorwrite(m): 10:21am On Jan 25
Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Abassco: 1:54pm On Feb 04
Hello Drdammy, do you still do the authentication process. Pls contacted me @olaklassik07@gmail.com. Cant get your contact.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by shinnok: 8:41am On Feb 08
drLammy:

Hi, just click on my name my contact information is just on my signature.

I need no other confirmation, I trust u. I'll call you if that's okay by u
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by laycon(m): 11:34am On Feb 28
I recently had the pleasure of working with Dr. Lammy for document authentication and legalization services in Abuja, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. From start to finish, Dr. Lammy displayed professionalism, efficiency, and a genuine commitment to ensuring everything was handled with utmost care and accuracy.

His knowledge of the process was evident from my first consultation. He made what could have been a complex task remarkably simple. Dr. Lammy patiently answered all of my questions and provided clear explanations, putting my mind at ease throughout the entire process.

Not only was he thorough in his work, but Dr. Lammy also completed everything in a timely manner. I was impressed by his attention to detail and the level of precision he demonstrated in handling my documents. He ensured that everything was in order before submission, saving me valuable time and potential headaches.

Thanks to Dr. Lammy's expertise and professionalism, my documents were successfully authenticated and legalized without any complications. I am incredibly grateful for his assistance and would not hesitate to seek his services again in the future. If you are in need of document authentication and legalization services in Abuja, Dr. Lammy is undoubtedly the person to trust.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by abdulqodir442: 4:41pm On Mar 07
@laycon, please can you drop your mail so that i can reach out to you on how you went about the process.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

/ "Give the Polytechnics a Chance", says UNILAG Professor / Project Topic On Banking Or Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.