Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents (15215 Views)

The Reality Of Educational System In Nigeria. Don't Laugh Alone!! / The Absence Of Educational And Intellective Competitions / Ecology Of Educational Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2021
RomanGreen:

Drop your contact bro

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Please don't forget to drop a review if you've engaged our service.. Will really appreciate.
Also your referral is important too Thanks

Happy new week!
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Always at your service
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hi lannister360, you don't need to pay for eligibility letter, you'll get it from ministry of education when you aithencate your documents
You can let me know should incase you need any other information
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Donte101: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
I got my documents authenticated and legalized by Dr Lammy. It saves me the stress of traveling all the way to Abuja…
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Donte101:
I got my documents authenticated and legalized by Dr Lammy. It saves me the stress of traveling all the way to Abuja…

Thanks sir for also Trusting with your documents
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Still at your service.... Happy new week
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Good Morning
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
I authencate and Legalize documents for you at cheap amount, saving you cost,stress and unnecessary travel risk.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Olamide114: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Drlammy recently helped me to authenticate my certificate in abuja. Thank you boss
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Olamide114:
Drlammy recently helped me to authenticate my certificate in abuja. Thank you boss

Thanks for trusting with your documents bro.. your referrals will surely be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Authentication and Legalization
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Always at your service
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning and happy New Week
Still at your service
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Always at your service
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Hywhaletek(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2021
To be honest, I was having some reservations when I stumbled on you here...Good to know there are still some honest people out here.

He actually did my authentication by PROXY for me at both ministries in Abuja within some few days...Maximum respect bruh!

HE saved me all the stress of traveling from Lagos to Abuja.. I highly recommend him!
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hywhaletek:
To be honest, I was having some reservations when I stumbled on you here...Good to know there are still some honest people out here.

He actually did my authentication by PROXY for me at both ministries in Abuja within some few days...Maximum respect bruh!

HE saved me all the stress of traveling from Lagos to Abuja.. I highly recommend him!

Thanks for the honest review bro and Trusting with your documents.
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Hi tobeymaguire ,you can save yourself tha hassles of authentication
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by TobeyMaguire: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
drLammy:
Hi tobeymaguire ,you can save yourself tha hassles of authentication
Hmm. Do you also do the one at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
TobeyMaguire:
Hmm. Do you also do the one at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

Yes I do both
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by TobeyMaguire: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2021
drLammy:

Yes I do both
How do you assure us that our documents are safe?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2021
TobeyMaguire:
How do you assure us that our documents are safe?

Good morning sir, your documents are a hundred percent safe, however you can go through the thread and the reviews, you can also check them to see they are old accounts.
I also have earned my own documents and I know what it takes so I wouldn't be careless with anyone's own.
My number is on my signature you can call or WhatsApp
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Which documents do you want to authenticate or Legalize
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Infodino77: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
drLammy:

Good morning sir, your documents are a hundred percent safe, however you can go through the thread and the reviews, you can also check them to see they are old accounts.
I also have earned my own documents and I know what it takes so I wouldn't be careless with anyone's own.
My number is on my signature you can call or WhatsApp

Please can you help with Poland visa appointment book ?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Infodino77:

Please can you help with Poland visa appointment book ?

Yes I can ,but honestly it's currently on the high side in terms of the cost, nevertheless if it's not needed urgently you can try putting in for pool
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Infodino77: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2021
drLammy:

Yes I can ,but honestly it's currently on the high side in terms of the cost, nevertheless if it's not needed urgently you can try putting in for pool

How much is it?been waiting for appointment for the past 2 months now,and I don’t want the work permit to expire!
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Infodino77:

How much is it?been waiting for appointment for the past 2 months now,and I don’t want the work permit to expire!
It's 200k plus
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Don't forget to contact me
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
I can get your documents aithencated and legalized for you as fast as possible
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Free waybill of documents till January 5th
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Good morning, always at your service
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2021
Compliment of the season, Y'all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Jambites Protest In Benue / What's Your Greatest Regret As A Nigerian Student? / Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.