Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents (18077 Views)

Authentication Of Educational Documents At Ministry Of Education And Foreign Aff / The Reality Of Educational System In Nigeria. Don't Laugh Alone!! / The Absence Of Educational And Intellective Competitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by orlaarmi: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2022
You want to study abroad but don't know where to go? Visit Pavehq.com to search and apply to multiple international universities within your budget. Guess what? They help with visa processing too. You don't have to worry about the process. They've got it covered
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Shevycyco:
If i meet @drlammy tomorrow somewhere somehow, i really cant identify him or describe him but i can actually talk positively about his services in terms of authenticating and legalizing your docx, he carries you along so you wouldn’t feel too worried and youll have the feeling your docx is in safe hands…trust me you wont regret dealing with him…He is 100percent legit

Thanks for this review Chief.. I wish you all the best
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2022
For your National Population Commission Birth certificate. I'm one call away
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2022
Do you know that your Birth certificate given from birth at NPC expires after 17years?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Good morning
Today is another day to remind you that ; you can get your documents Authenticated and legalized within 24-48hrs by proxy
I'm always one call away.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by EbonyCy(f): 1:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Pls drLammy do you know the process and documents involved for a vietnam work visa?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by ezenwa28: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
I want to thank this dude for his great service he rendered to me, I have never seen or met him before just got his contact from this thread, I sent my documents to him from Portharcourt, He did everything within few days, documents came back safely,He was very patient with me even when I was calling, calling and calling, I am highly recommending him to anyone that wants to authenticate or legalize his documents. He is authentic and legal grin. He is sure plug... Thanks DrLammy.

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 5:22am On Jan 21, 2023
ezenwa28:
I want to thank this dude for his great service he rendered to me, I have never seen or met him before just got his contact from this thread, I sent my documents to him from Portharcourt, He did everything within few days, documents came back safely,He was very patient with me even when I was calling, calling and calling, I am highly recommending him to anyone that wants to authenticate or legalize his documents. He is authentic and legal grin. He is sure plug... Thanks DrLammy.

Thanks Chief.
The part of calling calling... Lol
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by get2habbay(m): 1:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Can you please show prove that is real? Cos I am interested

orlaarmi:
You want to study abroad but don't know where to go? Visit Pavehq.com to search and apply to multiple international universities within your budget. Guess what? They help with visa processing too. You don't have to worry about the process. They've got it covered
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2023
I still handle your Authentication/Attestation and Legalization process within shortest possible time.
I'm just a call/DM away
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2023
drLammy:
Don't forget to reach us

For your academic projects on any topic, contact me on 09037741847
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by layeitmo: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2023
drLammy:
Hi all, if you are considering authentication, evaluation and Legalization of your documents both at Federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.
We can do it for you, if you are anywhere in the world

Benefits:
It saves you travel expenses and travel risks
It's relatively cheaper
You don't have to be physically present.
And it's no time wasting

Also we Legalize marriage certificate for international purpose
I got your contact on Poland students WhatsApp forum and I decided to contact you to help with the Authentication and Legalization of my documents, you did a great job and I appreciate your level of integrity. My credentials were delivered to me yesterday through DHL.Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
layeitmo:

I got your contact on Poland students WhatsApp forum and I decided to contact you to help with the Authentication and Legalization of my documents, you did a great job and I appreciate your level of integrity. My credentials were delivered to me yesterday through DHL.Thank you so much

You're welcome ma'am.
Thanks for trusting our service and thanks for this review.
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by dammymich1: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Hi Nairalander.
It's a great privilege to talk here and persay I was really surprised to see and know there's still good person like Dr. Lammy, he has been helpful in every aspect especially pertains to my Authentication and Legalization of my documents, you did a great job and I appreciate your level of honesty. My credentials were delivered to me within few days.
Your honesty and integrity is what I really respect.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
dammymich1:
Hi Nairalander.
It's a great privilege to talk here and persay I was really surprised to see and know there's still good person like Dr. Lammy, he has been helpful in every aspect especially pertains to my Authentication and Legalization of my documents, you did a great job and I appreciate your level of honesty. My credentials were delivered to me within few days.
Your honesty and integrity is what I really respect.

Thanks for your good words and the honest review boss.
I really appreciate and I wish you all the best.
Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Reviews like this

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Get your documents attested and legalized within the shortest possible time to save you money and time.
I'm your sure and the most legitimate contact
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2023
For your birth certificate/ Attestation of Birth
Certified true copy of your birth certificate.
Police character certificate.

All can be obtained by proxy .
I can make it much more easier for you within the shortest possible time.

I'm one call away.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Consular activities at Portugal embassy will be opened soonest. From the information I heard all neccesary arrangement has been made in that regard. So Legalization of Documents continues at Portugal embassy once it opens
I will keep this thread updated once it resumes. Cheers.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Do you know you can actually get a faster date for verification of Documents at Austria Embassy?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2023
I'm still your best plug for your authentication, evaluation, apostille, verification,Legalization and superlegalization process.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Cright: 6:44pm On May 07, 2023
Pls can u drop your WhatsApp number for me... I need to legalize my documents for Portugal.

drLammy:
Good morning
Today is another day to remind you that ; you can get your documents Authenticated and legalized within 24-48hrs by proxy
I'm always one call away.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2023
Cright:
Pls can u drop your WhatsApp number for me... I need to legalize my documents for Portugal.

My number is on my signature
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by calepin(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2023
I am using this medium to appreciate drLammy for handling the authentication and legalization of my documents. We haven't met before, I got his contact in this thread a few days ago. I reached out to him via WhatsApp because I am not within the country yet he did not disappoint. He carried me along and even helped send my documents to the Belgium Embassy via DHL. He is legit and can be trusted and so I strongly recommend him.

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by IslamDefender: 12:06am On May 18, 2023
drLammy:

My number is on my signature

Hello do you help with police clearance certificate attestation at MOFA and Qatar Embassy?

If yes, could you kindly guide as to what would be required and how much it would cost?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2023
calepin:
I am using this medium to appreciate drLammy for handling the authentication and legalization of my documents. We haven't met before, I got his contact in this thread a few days ago. I reached out to him via WhatsApp because I am not within the country yet he did not disappoint. He carried me along and even helped send my documents to the Belgium Embassy via DHL. He is legit and can be trusted and so I strongly recommend him.

Thanks for the review sir. I really appreciate it and also appreciate the extra token boss.
I wish you all the best
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Newbie2021(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
I want to appreciate drLammy for a work well done. I sent my documents from Lagos to him and it was authenticated in about 48-72 hours. Documents were delivered back safely. He was so patient in answering all my plenty questions and was very timely in giving me feedbacks. He is really a trusted one guys. He is your surest plug for your document authentication. I recommend him.
drLammy:
Hi all, if you are considering authentication, evaluation and Legalization of your documents both at Federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.
We can do it for you, if you are anywhere in the world

Benefits:
It saves you travel expenses and travel risks
It's relatively cheaper
You don't have to be physically present.
And it's no time wasting

Also we Legalize marriage certificate for international purpose
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Newbie2021:
I want to appreciate drLammy for a work well done. I sent my documents from Lagos to him and it was authenticated in about 48-72 hours. Documents were delivered back safely. He was so patient in answering all my plenty questions and was very timely in giving me feedbacks. He is really a trusted one guys. He is your surest plug for your document authentication. I recommend him.

Thanks for this review sir and your kind words too.
Thanks for also trusting with your original certificates.
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Miralawal: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
drLammy:
Get you're authentication done fast with no delay and travel hassles
good evening sir,please i have a question I did my neco gce last year 2022 and the original certificate is not out so my question is can my online print out result be legalized and authenticated if so how can i contact you sir .
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Miralawal:
good evening sir,please i have a question I did my neco gce last year 2022 and the original certificate is not out so my question is can my online print out result be legalized and authenticated if so how can i contact you sir .

Good evening
Absolutely yes. The print out copy can be authenticated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead / Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal / 4 Banks Offer University Scholarships To Top 100 UTME Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.