Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents (15040 Views)

The Reality Of Educational System In Nigeria. Don't Laugh Alone!! / The Absence Of Educational And Intellective Competitions / Ecology Of Educational Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Obagbolade: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
drLammy:
Ask me anything as regards Poland Study and Work Visa...
hello, can I get your email address so I can contact you.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obagbolade:
hello, can I get your email address so I can contact you.
My contact information is on my signature
Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by miidae(f): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
drLammy:
Note that;
Applicant MUST avail the originals of each document to be authenticated /evaluated at the ministry of education

Also It's neccesary that Applicants authenticating higher qualifications MUST come along with their O level qualifications i.e. WAEC/NECO, e.tc

Thanks

I’m in Abuja they won’t accept the NECO result provided, they said I should provide the certificate and NECO personnel said they won’t issue certificate till after NECO exam on 18th of Aug and my deadline is 1st of Aug. please help
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
miidae:

I’m in Abuja they won’t accept the NECO result provided, they said I should provide the certificate and NECO personnel said they won’t issue certificate till after NECO exam on 18th of Aug and my deadline is 1st of Aug. please help

Oops I'm sorry to hear that.
What year did you take your Neco exam?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by miidae(f): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
drLammy:

Oops I'm sorry to hear that.
What year did you take your Neco exam?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
miidae:

Oops.sorry for my late response, the slip won't be accepted for the authencatio.n process due to the year you took the exam.
It's only acceptable if the exam is taken less than 3yr it's taken for Authenticatio.n
Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
drLammy:

Oops.sorry for my late response, the slip won't be accepted for the authencatio.n process due to the year you took the exam.
It's only acceptable if the exam is taken less than 3yr it's taken for Authenticatio.n
Thanks

This is also valid in cases which involves Statement or Notification of Results.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2022
The good thing about engaging our service is that , I have proven records of handling Legalizatiion and authencationn countless times with verifiable evidence right on this threads
I have handled people's documents whom I have never met before.
Also I'm grateful for all referrals and appreciate everybody that has taken out time to give a review right here which further builds the trust for people to further engage our services.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Restlessfeet: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
drLammy:
The good thing about engaging our service is that , I have proven records of handling Legalizatiion and authencationn countless times with verifiable evidence right on this threads
Also I'm grateful for all referrals and appreciate everybody that has taken out time to give a review right here which further builds the trust for people to further engage our services.

Thank you drLammy for handling my authentication at the Federal Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs without knowing me.
It is good to know that you can trust and deal with people like drLammy. My documents got back to me without stories.

Thank you
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Restlessfeet:

Thank you drLammy for handling my authentication at the Federal Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs without knowing me.
It is good to know that you can trust and deal with people like drLammy. My documents got back to me without stories.

Thank you

Im glad to know you enjoyed our service Sir
Your kind words and honest review out of your busy schedule is deeply appreciated even more.

Thanks much Sir
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please kindly note that the evaluation and accreditation system of the ministry of education has currently collapsed since Monday and all documents for Authenticationn has currently been on hold.
Hopefully it gets back on as soon as possible before the week ends.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2022
drLammy:
Please kindly note that the evaluation and accreditation system of the ministry of education has currently collapsed since Monday and all documents for Authenticationn has currently been on hold.
Hopefully it gets back on as soon as possible before the week ends.

The site is back on
Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Geophillic: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good day everyone. I want to authenticate my transcript and bsc certificate only. How do i gk about it
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geophillic:
Good day everyone. I want to authenticate my transcript and bsc certificate only. How do i gk about it

Good evening you will need to avail your O'level certificate to authenticatee your bachelor's.
However if you will want me to handle your authencationn and Legalizationn process for you my number is on my signature.
And if you will be doing it yourself you will have to book an appointment on the ministry's website and be at the ministry with originals of the certificates you intend to authenticatee
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2022
It's another day to remind you, you need not go through the stress of travelling down for your attestation in Abuja. As everything can be properly handled for you within the shortest period of time
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by sleeknaija(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
drLammy:

What will it cost me to verify and authenticate my documents?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
sleeknaija:

What will it cost me to verify and authenticate my documents?

Which document do you want to authenticate and verify
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please note that Autentication of foreign documents ought to first be attested from the country where the certificate was issued before being leaglized in Nigeria
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by sleeknaija(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2022
drLammy:

Which document do you want to authenticate and verify

Waec, bsc certificate and transcript. Verification at NUC & embassy too
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
sleeknaija:

Waec, bsc certificate and transcript. Verification at NUC & embassy too

Okay ,
How many pages is your transcript?
Also at which embassy, Although I suspect it's Portugal

My number is on my signature, you can go ahead and contact me
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2022
drLammy:
Hi all, if you are considering authentication, evaluation and Legalization of your documents both at Federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.
We can do it for you, if you are anywhere in the world

Benefits:
It saves you travel expenses and travel risks
It's relatively cheaper
You don't have to be physically present.
And it's no time wasting

Also we Legalize marriage certificate for international purpose
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by chuks002: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
I just completed the legalization of my documents with @drLammy and I can attest that his service was very quick and professional.

I have never met him before but after reading this thread decided to use him. And his services was perfect and swift.

I highly recommend for any document legalization in Ministry of Education or Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

I hardly comment on Nairaland but I had to because of his awesome service and for others who are afraid and yet to decide.

You can trust him with your original documents.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
chuks002:

I just completed the legalization of my documents with @drLammy and I can attest that his service was very quick and professional.

I have never met him before but after reading this thread decided to use him. And his services was perfect and swift.

I highly recommend for any document legalization in Ministry of Education or Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

I hardly comment on Nairaland but I had to because of his awesome service and for others who are afraid and yet to decide.

You can trust him with your original documents.

Cheers.

Thanks for this honest and detailed review Mr chuks. It's deeply appreciated.
Thank you Sir and I wish you all the best
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please note that
Nigeria does not issue apostille stamps because it is not a member state to the Hague Apostille Convention, which eliminates the need for legalization for foreign public documents. In Nigeria, the authentication performed at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs replaces the apostille.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
You can contact me for your Ghana ministry of foreign affairs Authentication.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
We're still handling your authencationn and Legalizationn process.
If you need address to get your transcript to, I'm still your contact.
Happy weekend
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Some reviews that couldn't make it to the thread.
However, I'm still your best contact for Authentication and Legalization at shortest possible time

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Neyo1006(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dr. Lammy is genuine. Please you can contact him for any authentication at MOE and attestation at MOFA. He will do it for you ASAP. He did mine within stipulated time.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Shevycyco: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
If i meet @drlammy tomorrow somewhere somehow, i really cant identify him or describe him but i can actually talk positively about his services in terms of authenticating and legalizing your docx, he carries you along so you wouldn’t feel too worried and youll have the feeling your docx is in safe hands…trust me you wont regret dealing with him…He is 100percent legit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2012/2013 Unilag Mba; Cost And Exam Overview. / Unilag Releases 2010/2011 Post Utme Results. / Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.