Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents (14956 Views)

The Reality Of Educational System In Nigeria. Don't Laugh Alone!! / The Absence Of Educational And Intellective Competitions / Ecology Of Educational Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Edum13656: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2023
drLammy:
Hi all, if you are considering authentication, evaluation and Legalization of your documents both at Federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.
We can do it for you, if you are anywhere in the world

Benefits:
It saves you travel expenses and travel risks
It's relatively cheaper
You don't have to be physically present.
And it's no time wasting

Also we Legalize marriage certificate for international purpose

Are you on WhatsApp? Please I need a detailed procedure for legalising documents for Austria masters

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Edum13656:

Are you on WhatsApp? Please I need a detailed procedure for legalising documents for Austria masters

Yh sir, my contact number on my signature
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Good morning Sir's and Ma's
This is another day to tell you to trust your instincts and send your documents.

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by silverrock(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello, trying to reach you for the certificate validation. How long does it take to get it done?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by salem344: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
I'm also putting in for Austria Master, can we join heads together man?
Edum13656:

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
silverrock:
Hello, trying to reach you for the certificate validation. How long does it take to get it done?

It will take 72hrs for the process to be completed.
Sorry for the late response I've been a bit busy lately
However my contact number is on my signature you can reach me anytime
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by fineyemi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
drLammy:

It will take 72hrs for the process to be completed.
Sorry for the late response I've been a bit busy lately
However my contact number is on my signature you can reach me anytime
Plss i coundnt find your contact on the signtaure section, I need it to talk to you. I also need your assistance
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Calculator27
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
fineyemi:
Plss i coundnt find your contact on the signtaure section, I need it to talk to you. I also need your assistance

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Sommy48: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2023
I am new to Nairaland, I really don’t know how it works here. I am here to post an honest review on drlammy, I call him Mr. Olamide. I am a doctor, who will be going to Israel for a medical training and as part of the requirements, I am to authenticate my academic certificates and some documents at the ministry of education, MFE, and ministry of foreign affairs MFA, and then take them to the Israel embassy for notarization. I tried doing this myself but the earliest date I got online at the ministry of education was in 2months. That date was far for me. That was how I made some calls to my friends who had gone through a similar process and someone sent me Mr. Olamide’s number. I spoke to him on phone, he sounded nice but my spirit was not comfortable sending my original certificates to a stranger. I used his name to search for him on all social media platform to see that he looks like, inspector like me😂
My family members were totally against it. They filled my head with the worst possible scenarios. What if he tears my certificates? what if he misplaces it? What if he holds it hostage and starts asking for ransom? What if this? What if that?
My workplace has refused to grant me leave to do this myself. I prayed about it and then had this conviction within me to send my certificates to him. Meanwhile I had already done colored photocopy of my certificates and kept it to use them as original if something happens, sister doubting Thomas like me😎
I sent them to him via DHL on a Friday evening, he received it on Tuesday morning. He told me it will take 3days to complete the process at the MFE & MFA. I called him on Friday, he said it’s still at MFA, he’ll receive it by Monday. I called him on Monday, he said the MFA didn’t work that day for some reason, that he’ll get it on Tuesday morning. My heart started racing, my family member said it oh, it has happened🙆🏽‍♀️
That Tuesday, he called me and told me that he has received it from MFA and would be proceeding to the embassy for the notarization. I had already given him a letter authorizing him to do the notarization for me at the embassy. The embassy called me, and rejected the documents he brought. They requested that the authentication at the MFA should be done on the photocopied documents and sent to them. I called Mr. Olamide and told him about it, he agreed without showing any form of resentment towards it. He went back to MFA, authenticated them again and then sent it back to the embassy. After some days, he was the one calling me to ask if the embassy has called me to pick up my certificates, I told him NO. He said he will go there to find out. Luckily, I got the embassy on the phone and they said they were through with it. He finished the process and sent my certificates to me even when I had not sent the delivery fee to him, he trusted that I’ll give him his money back🫣

I received my package and opened the certificates and they were all intact. He handled them well. I forgot to say that some of my certificates were laminated and he delaminated the back of it nicely without causing any harm to any of them.

The process at the MFE and MFA took 1week, it would have been less if not for the no work at MFA at some point. The process at the embassy took a week plus, it would have been less if not for the fact that he had to go back to the MFA to authenticate the photocopied document.

I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to authenticate their certificates and the MFE and MFA. From my experience with him, I’ll say he’s calm, polite, collected, speaks nicely, and above all knows what he is doing. His price is good too. No family member staying in Abuja would have done this for me, the way he did it. He saved me from a bunch of stress!

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sommy48:
I am new to Nairaland, I really don’t know how it works here. I am here to post an honest review on drlammy, I call him Mr. Olamide. I am a doctor, who will be going to Israel for a medical training and as part of the requirements, I am to authenticate my academic certificates and some documents at the ministry of education, MFE, and ministry of foreign affairs MFA, and then take them to the Israel embassy for notarization. I tried doing this myself but the earliest date I got online at the ministry of education was in 2months. That date was far for me. That was how I made some calls to my friends who had gone through a similar process and someone sent me Mr. Olamide’s number. I spoke to him on phone, he sounded nice but my spirit was not comfortable sending my original certificates to a stranger. I used his name to search for him on all social media platform to see that he looks like, inspector like me😂
My family members were totally against it. They filled my head with the worst possible scenarios. What if he tears my certificates? what if he misplaces it? What if he holds it hostage and starts asking for ransom? What if this? What if that?
My workplace has refused to grant me leave to do this myself. I prayed about it and then had this conviction within me to send my certificates to him. Meanwhile I had already done colored photocopy of my certificates and kept it to use them as original if something happens, sister doubting Thomas like me😎
I sent them to him via DHL on a Friday evening, he received it on Tuesday morning. He told me it will take 3days to complete the process at the MFE & MFA. I called him on Friday, he said it’s still at MFA, he’ll receive it by Monday. I called him on Monday, he said the MFA didn’t work that day for some reason, that he’ll get it on Tuesday morning. My heart started racing, my family member said it oh, it has happened🙆🏽‍♀️
That Tuesday, he called me and told me that he has received it from MFA and would be proceeding to the embassy for the notarization. I had already given him a letter authorizing him to do the notarization for me at the embassy. The embassy called me, and rejected the documents he brought. They requested that the authentication at the MFA should be done on the photocopied documents and sent to them. I called Mr. Olamide and told him about it, he agreed without showing any form of resentment towards it. He went back to MFA, authenticated them again and then sent it back to the embassy. After some days, he was the one calling me to ask if the embassy has called me to pick up my certificates, I told him NO. He said he will go there to find out. Luckily, I got the embassy on the phone and they said they were through with it. He finished the process and sent my certificates to me even when I had not sent the delivery fee to him, he trusted that I’ll give him his money back🫣

I received my package and opened the certificates and they were all intact. He handled them well. I forgot to say that some of my certificates were laminated and he delaminated the back of it nicely with causing any harm to any of them.

The process at the MFE and MFA took 1week, it would have been less if not for the no work at MFA at some point. The process at the embassy took a week plus, it would have been less if not for the fact that he had to go back to the MFA to authenticate the photocopied document.

I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to authenticate their certificates and the MFE and MFA. From my experience with him, I’ll say he’s calm, polite, collected, speaks nicely, and above all knows what he is doing. His price is good too. No family member staying in Abuja would have done this for me, the way he did it. He saves me from a bunch of stress!

Wow. Doc!
Thanks for this well detailed review. It's So detailed that it looks like you're explaining Neuroanatomy... 😂
I sincerely appreciate this and I wish you all the best.
Thanks for trusting with those certificates
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by famology(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
drLammy:
Hi all it's a new year, if you are considering authentication, evalu iation and Legalization of your documents both at Federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.
We can do it for you, if you are anywhere in the world

Benefits:
It saves you travel expenses and travel risks
It's relatively cheaper
You don't have to be physically present.
And it's no time wasting

Also we Legalize marriage certificate for international purpose

I want to authenticate my BSC
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 4:12am On Aug 29, 2023
famology:

I want to authenticate my BSC

Good morning chief, Do you have your O'level certificate?
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by famology(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2023
drLammy:

Yes
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by DAramis: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
drLammy:

Does legalization at MOE and MFA expires?

The one I did in 2018, I don't know what the issue is? Do I have to do another one again?

I need your honest opinion.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
DAramis:

Does legalization at MOE and MFA expires?

The one I did in 2018, I don't know what the issue is? Do I have to do another one again?

I need your honest opinion.

Yes it expires and the one you did in year 2018 is no longer tenable
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by DAramis: 12:07am On Sep 01, 2023
drLammy:

Yes it expires and the one you did in year 2018 is no longer tenable
Okay.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2023
Good morning
I still help to handle your authentication and Legalization process at the ministry of education and foreign affairs also I can help you handle the superlegalization verification process at embassies by proxy .
All these at a very reasonable amount.
Your documents are safe.
It saves you traveling cost and unnecessary waiting time at the Federal ministry.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hi guys do you need the best and reliable plug for your travel purpose.
Either for work, school or visiting purpose.
I'm one call away.

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Sommy48: 1:17am On Sep 25, 2023
drLammy:

Wow. Doc!
Thanks for this well detailed review. It's So detailed that it looks like you're explaining Neuroanatomy... 😂

Lol @ neuroanatomy. I still remain grateful.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by heldworld: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2023
drLammy:

Wow. Doc!
The review is well deserved. I also got your contact from this thread and decided to proceed even though I don't feel comfortable releasing my original documents, it is what the process requires as Ibadan is far from Abuja 😀 where the legalisation can be completed and the more difficult part is knowing the whole thing can not even be completed in a day or two.
I sent my original certificates (Birth certificate, Secondary School Certificate and University Certificate) to DrLammy while he helped pick up my Original transcript from Ministry of education and right now everything has been authenticated. I'm currently deciding on how to move forward with legalisation at the embassy.
I will always recommend you to any of my friends or relatives that need the same assistance. I appreciate your support sir.

2 Likes

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Samsud10: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
I want to thank drLammy for his great service. I got is contact from nairaland when i was trying to authenticate my educational documents. I was scared at first, but after going through most of the reviews on his thread, I was convinced, so I sent my documents through DHL on the 5th of October from Osogbo, and I got all my documents back on the 17th of October. You can trust him he is legit. I recommend him 100%. Thanks once again, drLammy God bless you.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by wale080: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thanks to drLammy, I appreciate your honesty 💯. Documents fully received and verified. Your services is great 💯. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2023
heldworld:

The review is well deserved. I also got your contact from this thread and decided to proceed even though I don't feel comfortable releasing my original documents, it is what the process requires as Ibadan is far from Abuja 😀 where the legalisation can be completed and the more difficult part is knowing the whole thing can not even be completed in a day or two.
I sent my original certificates (Birth certificate, Secondary School Certificate and University Certificate) to DrLammy while he helped pick up my Original transcript from Ministry of education and right now everything has been authenticated. I'm currently deciding on how to move forward with legalisation at the embassy.
I will always recommend you to any of my friends or relatives that need the same assistance. I appreciate your support sir.

Thanks much for this review boss.. I wish you all the best
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Samsud10:
I want to thank drLammy for his great service. I got is contact from nairaland when i was trying to authenticate my educational documents. I was scared at first, but after going through most of the reviews on his thread, I was convinced, so I sent my documents through DHL on the 5th of October from Osogbo, and I got all my documents back on the 17th of October. You can trust him he is legit. I recommend him 100%. Thanks once again, drLammy God bless you.

Thank you for trusting with your original certificate chief.. and thanks for your kind words too.
I wish you all the best
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2023
wale080:
Thanks to drLammy, I appreciate your honesty 💯. Documents fully received and verified. Your services is great 💯. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for patronizing the service.
I wish you all the best boss man
And i really appreciate you taking out time to give this review.

Thank you
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2023
Some reviews couldsnt make it to the thread too

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by NniaJr: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Faced with the dilemma of traveling to Abuja for my documents authentication, I was lost in thoughts. I quickly searched through Nairaland and saw a few adverts about documents authentication. I read through each one of them and felt the one by @drLammy was the most authentic. I quickly placed a call and he responded. Immediately I mentioned I want to come to Abuja, He was quick to say,“you don’t need to waste your time coming. We will do it for you. I know you might be afraid, but trust me, it’s our job.“ Those statements put me into even more dilemma.

Should I send my original documents to a total stranger in Abuja to help with my authentication? Would my organization give me the grace to leave work for a week because of my personal business? I called my Dad to seek his opinion, and he quickly shouted me down. My baby asked if I was crazy to think about that. What if he seizes your documents and demands a ransom? My friends who wanted to authenticate their documents were pushing that I send mine first, so I could be used to test run the plug.

In all of this dilemma, I combed this entire Nairaland thread. There's no way this guy could be a scammer; he has maintained this thread for years, and nobody has given a negative review. Or does he get people to do the review and delete the negative ones? For four years? Hell, no. It's not possible. He can't be that consistent. At the end of the day, I decided to give it a try. We all die once, I thought.

In the end, I found @drLammy to be one honest guy who sticks to his words. He not only authenticated my documents, but he also helped me arrange the ones I couldn't get here in Lagos.

When I pushed to pay an extra fee so that he could hasten the process, he declined the offer and told me he'd do his best, and an extra fee cannot guarantee the swiftness of the job. Wow. Is this guy even Nigerian? So I thought.

For your document authentication and other academic consult, your sure plug is here. Don't go anywhere. I give him 100%
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by onyemaechiiiiii: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2023
When I wanted to do my authentication, verification and legalisation at the MOE, MOF, and various embassies. I looked for a friend to help do it in Abuja since I live in PH. When I couldn't find, I had no option that to trust people's review here on DrLammy.
To my greatest surprise this guy did far better than any friend could have done for me. Sent my docs to him from PH. He did the authentication, and verification at the various ministries and then proceeded to Czech embassy and Austrian embassy to legalise my documents. When he was done he returned my documents safely to me.

Please, you can trust this man with your documents. He will even do it faster that you can do it yourself. His fees and service charge are affordable.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by SSFeedsNigeria: 10:52am On Jan 07
drLammy:
Some reviews couldsnt make it to the thread too

How can I reach you? I need authentication
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07
SSFeedsNigeria:

How can I reach you? I need authentication

Hi, just click on my name my contact information is just on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja / Running My ND And Bsc Programme Together; Is It Advisable? / Senate Suspends JAMB 3-Year Validity Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.