Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy (13616 Views)

What Will You Do If You Mistakenly See Your Wife's Younger Sister Naked? / Crazy: Soon To Be Husband Peeps At Her Private / Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by 3gpvids: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sha op you cant be eating egusi and and noodles same time na
o wrong nau

leave the second garage for another car abeg
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Fvckyouall: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Wittyglam:
Black is black and blue is blue, don't advice him to do the wrong. He has a duty to correct her.
do you know one funny thing, no matter what we tell him. he would do that evil that is in his mind that's how stupid men can be
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by SMBH: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
I love the fact that she watches

Its bad ma nigga. She's a teenager
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Wittyglam(f): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
It's well with him. We tired tho, it's not difficult to do the right thing.
Fvckyouall:

do you know one funny thing, no matter what we tell him. he would do that evil that is in his mind that's how stupid men can be
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by pointblank247(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ask her if she want it.
She may also be interested in tresom. You know what I mean
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by extol1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Just look at the person somebody went to marry. undecided
sincerely, Nigeria is now generating mad people on a daily basis. just imagine what a family man to that lady. that is sexual abuse

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fvckyouall:

and the peeper is a lady somebody would marry this life nor balance

She's 19... he as the responsible way older adult should reprove, instead he's planning to fck her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by illicit(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Instead if u to invite ur younger bro to the house tongue
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by wingmanIII: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Prove you re married! Fucking liar!
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by hardon1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
My wife's younger sister who is 19 came to stay with us. So last week I noticed movements anytime my wife is moaning and got to find out it's her sister who normally comes to peep through the key hole. So from three days back, I started leaving the door slightly open and position my wife in a way that her sis can now see my thing going in and out. I'm nervous to tell my wife but Its exciting for me. I just wish my wife would like what I'm thinking. I still don't want to risk it and jeopardize my marriage. Pls advise me.

chie ... some people can lie!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
That's why young Nigerian men are trash scum
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by atilla(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
But it will be fun to have them both at the same time. Ill love that
you can go ahead if u want yawa in your marriage.
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by nestiboy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Add her to the league
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
She must be craving to have your dick in her. You have to fvck the younger sister discreetly.

Don't ever suggest having a party to your wife.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by vhuqnl(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
My wife's younger sister who is 19 came to stay with us. So last week I noticed movements anytime my wife is moaning and got to find out it's her sister who normally comes to peep through the key hole. So from three days back, I started leaving the door slightly open and position my wife in a way that her sis can now see my thing going in and out. I'm nervous to tell my wife but Its exciting for me. I just wish my wife would like what I'm thinking. I still don't want to risk it and jeopardize my marriage. Pls advise me.
so many mad people in Nigeria
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Emu4u2c: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Egungun Be careful

Na express you dey go

But O.P I like that you are a man of Fantasy
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Emu4u2c: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
SMBH:

Its bad ma nigga. She's a teenager

I Have something to say to you but Social media court of public opinion will crucify me for my opinion
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by drmikeadams(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:

Corner am for kitchen tidy am asap
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Onlykwaffy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omo X 1000000

She wants to share the Gbola too
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Bankalert(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Op where are you from? I just want to check something. Are you a brown roof republican, a developer or terrorist? If neither, which minority group?
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Dollarship(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
I’m coming orgasm grin
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Erojepromise(f): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
eeew !! disgusting
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by indodon(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
After reading this post I can't stop thinking of Having a party.. cry cry
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Back in the days, I used to torment one 20-year-old living opposite my guy's face me I face you. Anytime I bring women to my guy's place she'd know it's about to go down. The smallie corrupt I swear! She'd bring a chair to sit by the door and listen to all the moans and soundtracks grin

Then when we emerged after playing, she'd look at me with this kind of deep, lusty eyes..like she was sex-starved and wanted in on it...but at the time I wasn't going to play ball with any woman below 25.
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by BestMan001: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Th.ree.so.me? tongue
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Hintona(f): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:

Somehow I understand you, that's low key exhibitionism a psychological abnormally.

But as far as you're not hurting anyone and she's a willing voyeurist ( I don't know if there's a word like that) then you guys are cool after all she's above 18.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by rex444(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2021
No matter how churcheous we try to be, we all have our wild fantasies ...... Freedom of expression
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by frozen70(f): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:

You acted more childish than your wife sister

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by BareFacedLies(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:
But it will be fun to have them both at the same time. Ill love that

Yes it will be fun but I doubt if your wife would agree to that.

Assuming your wife were a while lady I'm sure she would readily agree
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:

We all have our fantasies. Mine is to have my wife's kid sis while she's eating my wife out.

Just imagine your bro, or your best friend, banging your wife with his huge deek while your're pinkying his arse and licking his sweaty back. Your wife's legs spread really wide, moaning with pleasure as she begs him to go harder and faster, while she's forcefully assissting his waist with her hands, in and out...in and out....in and out.....in and out.

Just imagine thats her fantasy and she tells you about it. How will you feel?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Viridis(m): 2:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The perfect place you can receive your needed advice is the yaba left
You no go kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.